His Obsession

By Maryellen_19

Warning: Dark Romance. Severus is extremely manipulative and cruel. If you don't like that, don't read it. A... More

My Sister Suffers
My Sister Unbroken
My Sister's Keeper
My Sister Chained
My Sister Silenced
My Sister's Problem
My Sister's Punishment
My Sister's Secret
My Sister Discovered
My Sister Defeated
My Sister Subdued
My Sister, a Lady
My Sister the Death Eater
My Sister's Betrothal
My Sister Unhealed
While my Sister Sleeps
My Sister Resigned
My Sister's 'Happy' Christmas
My Sister's Devotion
My Sister in Anguish
My Sister Revealed
My Sister's Acceptance
My Sister's Heart
To Love my Sister

My Sister Scarred

218 2 0
By Maryellen_19

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

When Aurora woke up the next morning, she felt groggy and stiff. There was a dryness in her mouth that she ached to alleviate. She tried to roll over and get out of the bed but was stopped by the oppressing weight next to her side. Looking down, Aurora gasped at the nakedness of her body trapped next to Snape's hard form. The towel she had been wrapped in was undone, and her body was bare to the air around her. Snape had a thick arm wrapped tightly over her belly, his hip jutting harshly against her own. 

Aurora's gaze traveled further down her body and she sucked in a breath. Her thighs had a familiar dried glaze across them and her center ached hollowly. There were bruises in the shape of fingerprints enveloping the pale skin of her thighs, and she knew without a doubt that Snape had taken advantage of her unconscious state last night. 

She had been unaware that his transgressions could go any deeper than they already had, but she felt more violated than ever. He had touched her without her knowledge. She felt trepidation enter her heart at the thought of what he had done to her. She had been completely at his mercy, and he clearly had not had any reservations about her comatose involvement. 

Disgust filled her, he had been inside her and she had not known anything was happening. Aurora looked over at the empty bottle of the dreamless sleep potion resentfully. She had let her guard down by ingesting the potion of her own volition. She had not even thought twice about it before downing the contents eagerly, desperate for some restful sleep. A chance to recover from the emotional turmoil of her life as of late.

It would not be a mistake she would make again.  Aurora hated that her constant nearness to Snape has caused her to grow lax on her guard in his presence. One can't realistically always be in a high state of caution without going insane. Right?

Aurora carefully detangled herself from his embrace, covering herself with one arm across her breasts and her other securely over her groin. There was no way she was going to try and pull the towel from beneath him and chance him awakening. She really didn't want him looking at her skin right now. 

She entered the bathroom and immediately decided that she needed a shower. She wanted to scrub his touch from her. Her hands gripped the rag tightly as she brutally rubbed her skin clean. There was a redness beginning to blossom in between her thighs from the vigorous strokes she applied to its surface. The stinging pain from the harsh handling of her legs, helped to numb the emotional tornado wreaking havoc on her mind.  

In just a few short months, Aurora had allowed Snape to crawl into her life and build himself a sturdy home there. He had slithered into her defenses and knocked them down with ease. Asserted his claim over her like her compliance had meant nothing. She scoffed at herself, of course it hadn't. He had never lied to her about that. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks and mixed with the water as she recalled the words he had told her the first time. 'It's going to happen either way, and I honestly could care less if you like it'  

He clearly could care less if she was mentally present as well. If last night had been anything to go by. It made her insides twist in disgust and bitterness fill her, knowing he had unlimited access to her. 

Aurora stayed in the shower until the water ran cold and she was forced to get out. Her fingers were pruney and she had begun to shiver from the chill of the water. He had left her like that intentionally. Bare and covered in his seed. He had wanted there to be no guessing on her part. He had fucked her because he could, and he wanted her to know that he could. That she really did just exist for him to empty his balls into. 

She dried off and peaked her head outside of the bathroom. Snape was still resting peacefully on the bed. Aurora dressed quietly, and nearly cried in relief when she was able to accomplish her task without waking him. She slipped out of the room and roamed the manor halls. If she remembered correctly, the library was located in the heart of the house, adjacent to Mr. Malfoy's study. 

Aurora had not been given direct permission to use the library, but had also not been told she couldn't. Normally she would have spent her days either in company with Mrs. Malfoy, or outside in the gardens, enjoying the crisp winter air. She wasn't in much of a mood to play the lady with Mrs. Malfoy today, and the garden held fresh memories of sorrow for her. More tears welled in her eyes and spilled forth over her lashes. She wasn't even surprised at their appearance, they have become such a common occurrence. 

On top of the betrayal of her father, Snape had tormented her soul further by completing his vial deed. When she had allowed herself a moment of reprieve from the heart break of her tempestuous life, just a minute of rest, he had scarred her even more. 

The Malfoy's library rivaled the one at her house, and may even be a bit larger. When she first entered, there was a seating area in the shape of a large oval. At the far top of the oval space was a fire place, that already had a hearty fire burning within it. In front of that, on either side were two grey sofas sitting across from one another. In between the two couches was a long rectangular table, the dark mahogany of the wood reflecting the flames of the fire. Above the sitting area was an arched bridge that connected the two levels of the second floor together. On either side of the bridge was a thin circle of floor lining the upper walls. Only thick enough to hold three shelves in vertical order, but long enough to hold rows all the way around. On the bottom floor there were shelves extending beyond either side of the ovalish center. She wasn't entirely sure how many shelves in total were on the main floor, but she knew the number wasn't small.

Aurora stood in the center of the room and looked directly up, she sucked in a gasp at the tall domed ceiling. There were several glass panes lining the top and showing her an excellent view of the light blueish grey sky as the dawn slowly spread across its surface. It was the most beautiful thing to her at that instant, and not really knowing why, a small ping of happiness rises within her at the sight. 

Aurora sat on the couch and curled her feet underneath her. She propped her chin in one hand and tilted her gaze up to the sky once more. She watched wistfully as birds flew across the sky, chirping cheerfully to one another. Aurora had always admired birds, not only for their graceful beauty, but for the freedom their wings afforded them. There had been more times than she could count in her childhood where she had wished for the escape a pair of wings could give her. She imagined how the wind would feel against her face, the air lifting her up and all her earthly burdens shed away. 

Childhood naivety is a gift, something that she mournfully wishes she had never lost. Everyone is forced to grow up eventually. The thought feels bitter as she thinks it, her childhood had rarely been fun. Sirius had done his best to make sure it was lively and full of laughter, but she had quickly grown tired of the pain from their parents punishments. While it had incited Sirius to openly rebel, it had only made Aurora try to seek other ways of getting away with things. 

By the time they were ten, Aurora had mastered the art of stealth. She learned the different ways to step so as to not make much noise, and all the different areas she could hide and not be seen. It was on one such occasion, when she was desperately seeking cover from her mother's wrath, that she hurriedly ducked inside her father's study. She curled herself tightly into the cupboard underneath the grandfather clock that he had off center from his desk, and held her breath. 

When she first had her brilliant idea to hide inside her father's study, she had not thought about what would happen should he find her there. The idea had seemed like an impossibility, but he had entered via floo network several moments later, and he had not been alone. He stepped through with a beautiful blonde witch. Her honey blonde hair was tied back in a tight chignon, and she had angular features, that were soft enough to give her an angelic appearance. Aurora's eyes had been drawn to her pouty lips as she had looked alluringly up at her father. Her exclamation of surprise when her father kissed the woman vigorously is what gave her away. 

Her father had been severely angry and she had learned first hand why her mother refused to set foot within his personal space. He had punished her with small paper-like cuts splitting open across the palms of her hands. He had forbade her from healing by any magical means, she had to wait for it to heal on its own.

There were moments in her childhood that were not entirely dreary though, and it's these memories that she holds onto like a lifeline. Sirius had always been a beacon of light in her life until he had been outcasted. She had allowed her own resentment to fester against him, mainly for leaving her alone. She hated that he had the courage to stand up for himself and she never did. A small part of her will always want her parents'approval, and Sirius had never cared if he had it or not.  

Aurora dropped her head to her knees as she hugged them up to her chest. Her heart swelled hopefully as she thought about trying to reach back out to Sirius once school resumed. He was her twin, and even though they have grown distant, he clearly still cared about her. Aurora wasn't sure if she would be able to tell him all of what had happened. But maybe that she was arranged to marry Snape?

She could imagine his look of horror now, and she choked out a garbled laugh. The sound of the library doors opening pulled her focus back up, and her gaze snapped to the entrance. Aurora breathed out in relief when she saw the platinum blonde hair of Lucius Malfoy, instead of Snape's inky black locks. 

Lucius stopped short when he noticed her, smiling politely, he walked towards her. Aurora was really in no mood for company, but years of schooling on how to be a proper lady made her stay. 

"Good morning Miss Black. " He purred.

She nodded respectfully, "Good morning, Mr. Malfoy. You're up early." She commented.

Lucius cracked a smile, one corner of his mouth rising slightly showing just a hint of his white teeth. "As are you." He looked around them as if he were looking for someone and then said amusedly, "and without your shadow." 

Her eyes widened at his joke and she let a tiny amused snort escape her, "he does hover."  Aurora placed her hand softly on her bump, "but he says it's for the baby's sake, and I can't completely fault him for wanting to ensure his child's safety." She tells him. The words sound just as false as they are when she speaks them but she doesn't know how to discuss her 'relationship' with Snape to others. It was hard enough for her mind to process the extent of Snape's obsession. 

Lucius's eyes travel down to her stomach, "ah." He says. 

His brows are pinched together in concentration and he looks as if he is going to say something when his gaze slowly trails over her arm. His hands quickly reach out and pull her left arm directly beneath his eyes. "You have the mark." He states.

Aurora's brows furrow confusedly, "yes?" 

His light blue eyes lock with her own steely grey, "he never marks a student while they are still attending Hogwarts." He says this with such conviction she believes him. 

Aurora feels a weight sink into her chest at the news. Why would he single her out? Just because she had decided that she didn't want to kill others in the name of Lord Voldemort. It didn't make sense and she was beginning to think the dark lord may have bigger plans for her. She prayed they weren't sinister in nature, and that she would come through whatever it was relatively unscathed. 

"Well he marked me." She deadpans. 

Lucius cocks his brow interestedly, but lets the matter drop. His gaze roves over her frame and she shivers from the intensity of it. "What?" She asks boldly. Not liking the way he was lingering on her curves and the tops of her breasts. Aurora was really starting to get tired of the lecherous looks boys were giving her lately. 

"Your womanly shape makes more sense now." He bluntly says, flicking his eyes back up to meet her own.

Aurora gapes at him, "what does that mean?" She snapped.

Lucius chuckled at her, "because of the baby, your hips have widened and your breasts are definitely fuller." There was that tongue again, just at the edge of his mouth, the point sliding out to touch his top lip. Aurora's eyes zeroed in on the movement and just like before her pussy clenched in arousal.

Shock filled her gaze and she met his eyes in surprise at her bodily reaction. Shame consumed her when she realized that she was really getting off on fantasizing about Lucius Malfoy licking her breasts. After she had just been violated the night before. He wasn't the one to violate you though. She stubbornly reminded herself. 

In reaction to her body's constant betrayal Aurora turned her ire on him, "you shouldn't even be noticing things about my body. Aren't you with Narcissa?" 

Lucius smirked at her, "of course, we plan to marry in the spring. I never claimed I wanted to do anything at all with you, Ms. Black. You cannot fault a man for his observations." He said slyly.

Aurora felt an anger build within her, she wanted to curse him. Wanted to erase the smug look off of his arrogant face. He made it seem like she was the one wanting him to take notice of her. He couldn't be farther from the truth. Not only was Aurora afraid of what the consequence would be should Snape ever learn of it, she also didn't hold any physical interest in Lucius. Her brow furrowed quizzically at the reminder of her very real reaction to him just moments before. 

That she couldn't completely explain but it didn't mean she held any sort of attraction towards him. "You are absolutely correct Mr. Malfoy. I'm afraid I'm late. Snape is expecting me for breakfast soon. Can't keep my shadow waiting." She said jokingly. Aurora rose from her seat and reluctantly left her haven behind. The serenity was ruined when he had stepped into the room anyway. 

As she was getting ready to pass by him, he shot his arm out and wrapped his hand around her forearm. His grip was firm but not painful, she could easily slip from it if she tried. It was so different from the tight grasp she had begun to expect from Snape. "I'm sorry. I'm an ass. Please, stay." Lucius told her grinning placatingly. 

Aurora's lips thinned, "Snape is waiting." She lied and tugged on her arm. It fell effortlessly from his grasp.

"If you say so." He told her, but was still grinning at her unsettlingly. 

She didn't like the way it made her feel. There was no way he could know that she wasn't being truthful but she could tell that he was confident that she wasn't. Aurora knew she should turn and leave the library. She knew that if anything were to happen between them, inconsequential or not, Snape would not be forgiving. And yet, she remembered how she had felt when she woke up this morning to find that she had been raped in her sleep. 

Aurora's lips curled into a defiant smirk as she walked back to her place on the couch, and sat down. Fuck him. She thought. Nothing was going to happen anyways. But, having the knowledge that if it did, she wouldn't stop it, flooded her with a sense of power she had not felt in a long time. 

A/N: Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 18 13
Elvira Snape. The Woman full of secrets she was born to keep was blessed with a child born to suffer. Cora A. Black. A girl who lived with her uncle...
6.9K 237 11
Severus is asked to retrieve a young woman from her home where she is abused by her current boyfriend, Cyrus, so that she can proceed to become a Pot...
12.4K 394 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
4.3K 392 33
❝ There are no limits to a power as great as yours. ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Aurora Celeste has spent her whole royal life as a Crown Princess and next...