~HEARTS & FANGS~

By OmaPhinaPhire

~HEARTS & FANGS~ {CASSIOPEIA & GIDEON} ~~~~ 'I hate you! I hate you! I'll never be the wife that you deserve... More

...INTRO...
SNEAK PEEK
AUTHORESS' NOTE
DEDICATION
DISCLAIMER!
WARNING!
PROLOGUE
🚫QUICK STOP - FACE CLAIMS!🤗
WELCOME!
HEARTS & FANGS {Cassiopeia & Gideon}
1. ESCAPE🖤
2: LAST WARNING⚠️
3. YOU'RE MINE💖
4. BOUND TO YOUR WORDS💌
5. PRINCESS ZOË XING👑
6: MY WOMAN💟
7: TASTE OF FREEDOM💥
8: PERIPETEIA💫
9: CHEESE IN THE TRAP🧀
10: TESTING HER HYPOTHESIS💭
11. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL💗
12: I AM HERA-MERA💃
13: HIS AND ONLY HIS💓
14: SOMETHING BROKE💔
15: SHE WAS JEALOUS AND HE WAS HAPPY😸
16: MORE💜
17: VURA👯
18: HE WAS HERS💘
19: I WILL NEVER LOSE TO YOU🌹
20: YOUR FATHER'S WHORE👅
21: YOU ARE JEALOUS♨️
22: YOU STABBED ME🗡️
23: GIDEON💗
24: TAME THE BEAST👹
25: PEOPLE CHANGE😎
26: I AM NOT A NOBODY💯
27: THE EMPEROR LOVES YOU❤️
28: EMPRESS TO BE👸
29: I AM AFFIANCED TO HIM💍
30: XHANAI POISON⚠️
31: AT DEATH'S DOOR💀
32: JAELE👧
33: ROSE🌹
34: I DO NOT BELONG TO YOU💔
35: WHO AM I?⁉️
36: ON YOUR ACCOUNT👧
37: A SORCERER, A HEALER☣️
38: DO YOU LIKE HER?♥️
39: A COMPANION👫
40: MY MASTER, MY LORD🙇
41: I NEVER AGREED TO IT, DID I?😎
42: TWO EMPRESS?👸👸
43: A PREY TO CAPTURE😋
44: FAIR GAME😎
45: QUEIROSETTE🌹
46: I AM THE LINK💫
47: BETTER A SECRET THAN A LIE🌼
48: FRENEMY😈
49: THE ABANDONED MAZE🔐
50: TRIGGERED BY FIRE🔥
52: SHE IS MY WIFE👰
53: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH🤗
54: I ABDUCTED YOU🙃
55: SISIKEL BANE💝
56: THE NISUS💫
57: IF ONLY SHE KNEW😏
58: WETHER SHE BE DEAD OR ALIVE⚠️
59: SUBDUED BY THE BEAST😋
60: MY MATE👫
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
...SLOT...
POSTFACE

51: NINOTCHKA🤗

5 4 0
By OmaPhinaPhire

This book is dedicated to
@caffeineallday

.
.
.
.
.

...51...

NINOTCHKA🤗

The bedroom had been prepared when he arrived to with her still asleep in his arms. Hyeera had prepared everything and was waiting alongside the royal physician. Cora, Vura, Xiera, the Little Prince and his aide were all invited, all of them told to come into the bedroom by Hyeera who directed the Emperor to place the lady in his arms onto the bed. Peter hung coconut and lemon scented pouches all around the bedroom while Hyeera went about opening the windows. Cora lit the scented candles while Xiera just stared on in confusion.

Matrrix had come with a box which he opened up and drew out five silver cups of varying sizes. He went about missing some kind of concotion in the largest on with water and rose petals and magic. When he was done, he placed his hands over the rim of the cup to cover the top and began to chant in that familiar language of magic. He closed his eyes as he said word after word. Then, the cup began to vibrate bit by bit until it was shaking violently yet it did not topple over even when he took his palms off of it. The mixture inside was troubled and began to boil over, bubbling with oxblood liquid.

'Sedu mon gus sara na te ghe. Avec comple sano rivo mena sicker kia,' he sang in a loud voice. That peculiar yet familiar reddish orange light began to fill the large bedroom. As usual, I carried along with it that sweet fragrance of oranges that had been recently peeled. The light waxed from tenderly glowing to blindingly bright and effulgent.

'Avon the warlock,' that soft feminine voice began the moment everything went silent, 'you summon me from time too often these days.'

'Forgive me Quiero Quei, but your ward is lying here, half awakened by her element and not in her right mind. Only you can make her forget everything that has transpired till the time is right,' he said.

'You do know that it will be better for all if us if she is allowed to break free, not subdued. You do know that it will be better if she were aware of what exactly she is, right?'

'Yes we do.'

'Then why do you all have to go through this because this demon says that he is not ready for it?! Why?!' Not a sound was made. 'Answer me?!' she yelled once again.

'Quiero Quei I-'

'No! No not you!' she snapped at the emperor who had just begun talking to her. 'Spare me any crap that you are about to bring as reason. If this woman runs wild when you are not in sight and something goes wrong I her half awakened state, then, remember that it is your fault. Noone will bear that responsibility with you, alright?' she simply warned him.

'Yes, I know.'

'Let us begin,' Quiero Quei said to Matrix. 'But first, you cannot rouse her out of that slumber with a concoction of magic only. You need to add something stronger that can have her beast violent and aggressive. It is crucial for this.'

'Will the emperor's blood do?' Hyeera asked her.

'Yes Vandodara the healer. If not the emperor's blood, whose shall we use for this?' she asked. They all heard the underlying sarcasm in her sentence. But none was offended. They had work to do.

Hyeera took the silver cup with the mixture and poured some of it into a smaller silver cup. She selected a small silver knife and went to the emperor with it and the cup. 'I am sorry My Lord, but this will hurt an itsy bitsy bit,' she told him.

'Go ahead,' he urged her.

'Ses ses mon tranno,' she began her own chant in the same language of magic. She placed the cup under the emperor's outstretched arms and then  ran the silver blade across his middle finger, thereby making a rather deep cut. The emperor didn't show any sign of having being cut. Instead, he pressed hard on his middle finger and watched as his red blood dropped slowly into the mixture.

'It is enough?' he asked after a short moment and the cup was already reddening with the liquid.

'Yes My Lord, thank you,' she said to him. 'Forgive me My Lord,' she began again before taking his palm in her hand. She said a few strange words and let go. He looked at his middle finger. The deep cut was gone.

She went back to Matrix and handed tge silver cup to him. He received it and held it out. Then be began another chant. And this time, another kind of light began to engulf the bedroom from the ground. The light came like white fog, moving as if it were rolling like waves in a sea. It slowly possessed the floor and gathered at the warlock's feet. Then, the light began to climb, going up around his legs and arms until it reaches the silver cup. Then, it slowly but slightly touched the mixture in the glass and all of it went inside of the silver cup in a rush. He closed his eyes and his chant intensified from that moment but after a while, he stopped. When he opened his eyes, they were blue like his glowing coloured hair.

'Shall we proceed?' Hyeera asked him, on standby.

'Yes,' he simply answered. 'Where are the Zuiderose. This potion will rouse what we know her to be. We need all the manpower we can get to hold her down to the table.'

'I understand.'

'Bring her over here,' he told the emperor, indicating the silver table that Hyeera had set up. The emperor nodded and did as he was told, scooping the lady into his arms and carrying her to the table. When he laid her gently on it and stepped back, that feminine spoke.

'Let's get ready.' The Zuiderose, Cora and Vura immediately took their places at each side of the lady, holding hands to form a circle as always at Quiero Quei's signal.

'I shall begin now Quiero Quei,' Matrix announced. Then, he began another chant in the language of magic. 'Creve la tria mea cartoes ichmel vel zucria mo liriaah...'

A topaz blue light began to arise in a swirling motion from the ground, going around only the three at the silver table. He chanted for a while then stopped and took the cup to the three that were holding hands.

'All hands on deck!' Hyeera announced and at once, the emperor and the little prince held down the still unconscious lady in preparation for her awakening.

'She will be very fierce!' he warned all of them. 'Now, here she comes, Quiero Quei Queirosette!' Matrix announced as he placed the silver cup on her stomach and directed the mixture with the aid of magic into her eyes. He held up the silver cup when everything was gone. There was silence for about seven heartbeats after that. And then, it began.

Her scream came first, that sound that never failed to betray the kind of pain that was plaguing her. Then, her eyes opened. They were oxblood in colour like her long hair and both began to beam like some sort of magical stones. The veins on her hands and neck began to become a little too vivid, growing worse over time as she growled in a voice that was in no way hers. Her body heated and reddened as if it were burning internally which it was. The two men held her down to the table as Hyeera chanted at the sidelines. The Zuiderose, Cora and Vura also changed alongside her with their eyes oxblood like their mistress and their hair glowing same colour.

The magical bond and power between then tightened, heightened, intensified along with the chants. The three shook from the force of it, the energy that surged uninhibited. Scales began to appear on the lady, on both of her elbows down to her wrists, on parts of her neck and collarbone, on her knee and calf, on her hairline. They were the colour of midnight and hot magma -black and red. Her next scream -or was it a roar?- revealed her white protruding fangs and her other teeth which were slightly sharp. Her tongue was kind of forked and really pinkish.

'She is growing too hot,' Hyeera told Matrix after assessing her with her fingers. She was correct. The lady was seriously burning up. She was starting to feel like embers of coal.

'All you have to do is hold her down,' he said. Then he started another chant and that previous white light that graced the room graced it once again, from the ground, rolling like the waves at see. The light engulfed the trio and went into the lady alone. Her eyes widened in shock and then, she gargled and let out blood from her mouth in a trickle. Then, she screamed so piercingly that they were all grateful that Hyeera usually cast a spell that never let sound leave the bedroom during the process. She struggled to be free of every restrain, in the kind of pain that came with the fear of death.

'Leave her, now!' Quiero Quei's voice came, authoritative. The Zuiderose let go of her and Vura fell to the ground, landing on her butt and holding up herself with her palms to the floor. Xiera rushed to her.

Meanwhile, the emperor instantly took the lady into his arms the moment they let go of her. She attempted to fight him off for only but a moment. The stound she heard his voice, she stilled.

'Ninotchka, it is over,' he whispered in her ears patting her back. She melted into him then, recognized then just who he was. He held her as her breath evened out. His scent began to fill her nostrils, her sense of smell more keen now that she had transitioned. It was that tangy coconut and lemon redolence that titillated her senses. She moaned rather softly, weltering in the soothing fragrance. She sniffed him, his neck to be precise, slowly and he instantly knew that she wanted something else.  She needed it to keep sane.

'Izhxel,' she murmured softly as her tongue found a good spot on his neck and ran over his skin, slowly, erotically. He bit his tongue to stifle a moan and succeeded. 'Izhxel,' she purred his name once again.

'Ninotchka,' he answered, his voice now slightly husky.

'Let her,' Quiero Quei whispered in the bedroom. 'Let her so we can finish doing what we want.'

'Ninotchka,' he urged her. She inhaled his rich redolence one last time with her fangs grazing his neck. Then, she sank her fangs into his neck. That light came, blinding, blocking out the sight if the two from the rest in the bedroom. All the flames on the candles brightened extraordinarily alongside it. It was oxblood as always, opaque. His eyes went silver as he transitioned fully. His hair went silver alongside it and two horns appeared on his head. She roared loudly the moment her mouth left his neck after drawing his blood alongside his demon essence. Then, the opaque calcination bloomed into rose petals and began to fall like rain, filling the bedroom in heaps. He gently took her lips in his and kissed away his blood that was on her lips.

The moment he broke the tender kiss, she inhaled softly against his lips, her eyelids shaking, betraying her fatigue in that moment. Then she spoke in a sleepy voice, 'Izhxel, I love you.'

'I do not doubt that.'

'Hmm, I know,' she continued sleepily, her eyes slipping close.

'I will chant the spell now Quiero Quei,' Matrix said.

'Go ahead.' Matrix chanted the forgetting spell, conjuring a blue light which swirled above her head. Then from Quei's orange glow, the light flowed into the blue and gave off an ethereal colour. Quiero Quei said a few foreign words and the light went into her chest slowly. 'It is done,' that feminine voice announced to all.

'Izhxel,' she muttered almost inaudibly as she finally went to sleep. He held her tenderly in his arms like a newly born baby as her hair colour went back to normal, the scales on her body disappearing. He lifted her gently into his arms and took her to the huge round bed. He placed her on the bed and sat down beside her to knot her long oxblood hair.

'That should be all,' Hyeera said beside Vura whom the royal physician was helping to drink a strength tonic that he had made.

'Yes,' the Emperor said standing to his feet. A blue light suddenly whooshed past. Everyone turned to follow it. Then there was the warlock holding unto the emperor's neck with blue eyes and glowing strips of blue hair. The emperor held unto the man's hand with greater strength, yet to revert back to human form. His eyes and hair was still silver and the silver horn on his head made him look more fierce than before.

'I warned you!' the warlock yelled at him in anger. His fangs were visible when he spoke as was the emperor's when he spoke next.

'Avon I-'

'-If she ever goes out of her element and awakens that thing, who is to tame her Izhxel, who?!'

'It wasn't... She wandered there!'

'And a fire just happened to start?! Huh! Tell me!' His hands around the emperor's neck loosened and fell away. He turned away to compose himself and turned back to him when he was more calm. 'Someone started that fire, to harm her. It was an insider's handiwork. I told you not to be complacent with her safety.'

'I'm sorry.'

'Do not apologize to me! Just contain her Izhxel, that is all I ask. No one her can ever handle her, please,' he ended on a pleading note.

'She will always listen to me.'

'Yes we know that. Do not rub it into our faces. But if you aren't there, she will crush us all like the beast that she is and you know.'

'Select your words carefully,' the emperor said with a warning growl. The warlock backed down.

'I'm sorry.'

'She won't go rogue on you all Matrix till I reset her. I assure you,' he said after a long moment of silence. His eyes and everything instantly reverted back to normal.

'She will awaken tired but not hungry. The healer knows just what she needs. And for now, secretly give her that tea mixed with blood Hyeera,' he prescribed. 'Master Kong will see to the rest of her medication.'

'Yes I will,' the royal physician said.

'Investigate the fire Linamine,' he told the emperor. 'You cannot ask her anything now because she will forget it all. That is the problem with trying to keep her as she is.'

'For once, Avon the warlock speaks my very mind,' Quiero Quei said.

'And for once, I totally agree with you Quiero Quei.'

'I wish you could see me smile,' she said in a happy voice.

'I am leaving,' Matrix announced the moment the royal physician was done with prescribing medication for the Lady. Hyeera and Xiera received the eight bottles of liquid medicine.

'Ninotchka will never be Kuantendra Matrix,' he said as the royal physician and the warlock walked towards the bedroom door.

'She won't,' he said halting but not turning around. 'She has a better mate. I was not there for Kuantendra,' he said with grief and guilt.

'We will find her Matrix.'

'She cut me off, that shifter,' he said in a jocose tone that still did not hide his guilt and grief.

'Never say never,' the emperor encouraged him. Matrix turned and they smiled at each other.

'Thank you Izhxel,' he did as his eyes and hair reverted back to normal.

'You aren't a pin thankful,' he repeated mimicking the warlock from earlier that day. 'If you are you would not have grabbed me by the neck and yelled at me,' he pointed out with a rather satisfied smirk.

'I will go Izhxel and I will take my bad manners with me,' he also mimed the emperor from earlier that day. They smiled at each other again. Then he turned to the little prince. 'Keep this skoo-kum man in check,' he said.

'I will try my best,' the Little Prince said to him with a smile of his own.

'Good,' he said. Then he turned around and left the bedroom with the royal physician.
.
.
.
.
.
...OmaPhinaPhire🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.6K 34
"It's impossible! "a voice intruppted his roar. "he's your elder brother! The rightful heir of the kingdom. "He turned around furious. His eyes glowi...
84.4K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
266K 12K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
12.2K 430 23
"I'm just a disposable toy to you, a whore, a convenient substitute until she returns. I sacrificed everything for you, even our innocent baby, only...