Sky Sorceress: Savior of Exah...

By MeldingUmbra

This is a remake of Sky Maiden Savior of Exahelm Art cover by Stestylius A whole new country, far above the c... More

Prologue: The Light Dims
Chapter 1: The Sky Sorceress
Chapter 2: I can see it! Hahlos attacks!
Chapter 3: Country in the Sky
Chapter 4: Onward to Exahelm!
Chapter 5: Izanagi
Chapter 6: Separation! Already in Danger!
Chapter 7: The Tenhei
Chapter 8: Exploring Exahelm
Chapter 9: The Weight She Carries
Chapter 10: Realization
Chapter 11: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Somber Sky
Chapter 13: Day of the Festival!
Chapter 14: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 15: Adapt or Struggle
Chapter 16: Desperate Plan of Action
Chapter 17: Argus VS Gajeel
Chapter 18: To Repay the Debt! Juvia VS Torian
Chapter 19: Arya VS Twin Dragon Slayers
Chapter 20: Empty Halls of Exahelm Castle
Chapter 21: Ice Cold Anger! Stark VS Gray
Chapter 22: Exahelm's Ugliness! Sync VS Lucy
Chapter 23: While We Wave Our Marks
Chapter 24: Two Hours
Chapter 25: True Loyalty! Hahlos VS Erza and Jellal
Chapter 26: The Determination of Two Girls
Chapter 27: Hahlos' Past! The World Below
Chapter 29: Bearing the Pain
Chapter 30: The Sky God's Return
Chapter 31: To Save or To Destroy
Chapter 32: Stand Against Peace
Chapter 33: Strike the Heavens
Chapter 34: A Free World
Chapter 35: Izanagi VS Team Natsu

Chapter 28: The Birth of Exahelm's Guardian

4 0 0
By MeldingUmbra

Year X775

Word spreads quickly in the sky country. The incident this morning of the boy flying through the clouds with magic and getting arrested as a result was the talk of the town as several angels at a local bar discussed it.

"An angel going to the land dweller's world and coming back?! Get outta town!" A young male angel with blonde hair exclaimed, holding a bottle.

"Supposedly there were two angels that left! But only one made it back!" An older female angel with curly white hair commented.

"HA HA HA! They were both kids right? Not much younger than me!" A young adult muscular male angel with bushy brown hair said before taking a large drink of his bottle.

The commotion from the bar could've been heard outside as Stark passed by it. He stopped in his tracks and stared inside for a brief moment. He clenched his fists and teeth tightly before walking away.

"Carine you idiot..." Stark lamented quietly as he covered his face. "Why would you die over something like that...?!" He uncovered his face and curled his hand into a fist. "Those land walking scum!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today went in a direction that Hahlos never would've predicted even with his Clairvoyance. He went from being in a land-dweller town to now being in Izanagi's room. The god requested to speak to the boy alone so there weren't even guards outside of the room.

After being dried from being soaked in water earlier, Hahlos was asked to grab a chair and take a seat. After the boy complied, the tone was dead silent. The god paced around the room while Hahlos sat quietly. He started to feel a little uncomfortable with the silent atmosphere as the god stared out the window.

Before Hahlos could utter a word in, he was interrupted by Izanagi.

"So, what was it like down there?" Izanagi inquired, not looking at him.

"Oh! Erm..." Hahlos hesitated. It was simple enough telling the soldiers his story, but the ruler of the country who made it a law to not interact down below? It definitely made his throat dry up. But at this rate he had no other choice in the matter. "There was a lot of greenery, but it was overshadowed by a small village that was destroyed." He began.

The green haired boy continued to explain what he saw down there, as well as the incident he encountered with Carine and the men in robes. Izanagi listened in, not changing in expression and continuing to stare outside.

After Hahlos finished telling his story, the atmosphere was dead silent once more. However this time, it didn't last so long as the god faced the boy and began to approach him.

"Terrible huh?" He asked.

Hahlos shot his head up before rubbing the back of his head and looking away. "Y-yeah..."

"But you two foresaw that happening, am I correct?" Izanagi inquired. "Despite that, nothing changed. The village was attacked even though it was empty, all for that 'Zeref' ghost."

"Who is Zeref anyways...?" The boy asked.

Izanagi sat on his bed and crossed his arms. "He existed many centuries ago. But he was responsible for inventing several kinds of magic. Many humans worship him because of that." He clenched a fist.

The sky god sighed and placed his palms on his lap. He looked Hahlos straight in the eye. "Magic is the reason that village was destroyed, and why your friend was killed." He bluntly states. "This is the norm for those humans, as they live with magic everyday of their lives. To the point where it's impossible for them to live without it. So they kill for it."

"H-humans?" Hahlos raised an eyebrow.

Izanagi scratched his forehead with one finger. "Right, you call them 'land-walkers'..." He chuckles. "You've heard all the stories about them, right?" He wondered.

Hahlos nods. "Yeah...but I assumed they were just rumors..." He admits.

"It's true that not all humans are bad, I'm sure those villagers were the proof of that." The god corrects. "However...with magic being normal down there despite the countless atrocities and cults they deal with, their complacent behavior makes them not worth interacting with."

Hahlos lowers his head. Izanagi proceeds to stand up and walk over to the boy. He proceeds to snatch his ticket which caught the boy off guard.

"Tell ya what. How about I give you an offer of a lifetime." Izanagi smirks as he crumples the ticket. "You saw and understood the nature of humans and came back alive. You have something special dwelling inside you." He leans in. "Work for me, and become Exahelm's new guardian. That future seeing ability would prove extremely useful in maintaining the world peace we have up here." He offered.

Hahlos reeled back and widened his eyes. He had been studying to become a Tenhei for years, and now he was being given the chance to become one despite his crimes. "B-but I thought you detest magic..."

Izanagi leaned back and stood straight. "I detest the idea of anyone being able to use it. A world where power is needed to survive is not fit for my kind of world. I'll teach you ways to maintain your magic and use it not for power, but to protect." He corrects.

The god walked over to his window as he swung the blinds to the side, the bright light blinding the boy for a brief moment. Once his vision returned to normal, his eyes widened as the landscape of the entire country as the sun shines brightly above it.

"This is the world I've desired and wanted to maintain for so long! Do you agree with me, boy?" Burst Izanagi, offering his hand. "If you become a Tenhei, an incident like today would never happen again! Will you stand beside me in order to maintain world peace!?" He offered loudly.

Hahlos was stunned at the god's cheerful attitude and motivation. He looked down again and clenched both fists. The fact that he couldn't save Carine pounded at his mind all day, when he could've been able to. He made up his mind right away.

"I'll do it. I'll stand beside you, master Izanagi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year X778

It has been 3 years since that fateful day for Hahlos. Ever since then, he had been staying in Exahelm castle to hone the power dwelling inside him in order to become Exahelm's guardian. Over the course of those years, the now 18 year old had been taught how to harness the newly Heavenly Body Magic he acquired as well as learning new Wind Magic. He had only used said power to maintain the peace in the country in the sky.

The civilians began to recognize the green haired angel to the point where he became a celebrity, for better or for worse. With every rubble he stopped from crushing an angel, there was a civilian put under arrest under his order for magic usage. And due to his overwhelming power and Clairvoyance, no one would be able to fight back.

A couple weeks ago, a strange phenomenon occurred. Eggs suddenly popping up from beneath the clouds. The eggs began hatching into strange small furry creatures with wings. Many angels would take them in to care and nurture these creatures. Izanagi allowed them to roam their home as long as they avoided the castle due to an incident where the god began to feel sick and sneezed a ton after being near one.

As time went on, things began to return to the usual status quo in Exahelm. Until one afternoon that is.

"Looks like there's a protest down there." Izanagi noticed, glancing outside a hallway window. At the front entrance of the castle stood several civilians pushing and shouting as soldiers tried to hold them off.

"What does thou think tis about, lord master Izanagi?" Balrus, who stood next to Izanagi, asked while stroking his short tusky mustache.

"Whatever it is about...it's looking likely that they're gonna barge in..." Fretted the god.

"Fear not, master." Interrupted Hahlos as he approached the two from behind. His hair had grown significantly longer as well as donning a sun tattoo on his left eye. He wore a leather white suit as he had his arms folded behind his back. "I can deal with this problem before they step foot indoors." He assured before opening his wings and quickly taking off to the lower floors.

Once he arrived at the bottom floor, he could hear tons of noise from outside the front doors. As he made his way outside, soldiers who were keeping the protesters back noticed Hahlos approaching and proceeded to step back.

Hahlos opened the front doors and was face to face with the crowd. "What seems to be the issue here?"

"Peh! So they couldn't send Izanagi out, but his obedient dog instead?!" A disgruntled middle aged angel bickered.

Hahlos squinted his eyes, not paying much mind to the comment.

"You wanna know why we're here?!" The same angel walked up in a huff. "It's these magic laws, they're getting more ridiculous over the years!" He complained.

"I got one just for lighting a fire for cooking!" A young female angel chided.

"One of the doctors got one for researching healing magic!" A second middle aged male angel shouted. "How come our ruler gets access to healing magic but we can't use it huh?!"

Hahlos sighed. "Because if he offered his healing powers, he would surely run out of magic and you know we can't afford that." He explained.

"Ya think we'll accept a lousy answer like that?!" The same disgruntled angel denounced as he began to approach Hahlos.

Hahlos eyes flashed blue and glared at the man. "I wouldn't try that, I can only see utter failure in your attempt." He warned.

"Shut up!" The man raged before trying to throw a punch directly at Hahlos' face. The green haired angel proceeded to sidestep out of the way before gripping the man's arm tightly. Hahlos slams his fist on the man's chest and sends him flying with a gust of wind. The crowd quickly moved out of the way.

Hahlos whipped his arm and ceased channeling his magic. He cleared his throat and placed his arms behind his back. The crowd stared back at him with worry and frustration.

"I understand your worries, but this is not the way to do it." Hahlos explained. "The master cannot afford to do public appearances this way. But I'll be open to hearing what you have to say." He offered, to the confusion of the soldiers and crowd.

The Tenhei member placed a palm on his chest. "My duty is to maintain the peace in this land, I'll do whatever it takes to satisfy it for the future of this country." He softly smiled. "So I'll hear you out, one at a time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want me to allow a magic permit system?" Baffled Izanagi.

After many hours of hearing out the angry crowd, Hahlos had decided to relay the message to the god to work on a way to satisfy the civilians' needs. He returned to the castle and met up with the god by the library.

"Many of the complaints involved farming and medical needs." Hahlos explained. "I understand this country has only granted magic to the Tenhei, but with the population steadily increasing over the years as well as the sudden appearances of these creatures called Exceeds, it's becoming more difficult for the civilians to live." He argued.

Izanagi scratched his forehead and groaned. "If we let them use magic, then our country won't be much different than the unorganized society the world below has." He argued back. "Several protests is more manageable than dealing with a world where magic is let loose."

"Which is why I suggest a permit system." Hahlos brought up. "Only a handful of civilians can obtain one if their magic benefits the country, like medicine or growing crops. That way, they'll be easier to keep watch of."

The sky god narrowed his eyes and stared at the ground. Hahlos waited patiently for his answer. After a couple minutes, the god slapped his knees and stood up.

"I guess we can experiment with a system like that." Izanagi allowed before raising one finger. "But to make sure this system isn't abused, we'll have to let out some ground rules."

Hahlos smiled. "Of course, I humbly thank you for accepting my proposal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year X780

Crime rates had gone down ever since Hahlos suggested the permit system to Exahelm's ruler. Despite his hesitation, the system appeared to be working as only a handful of civilians were able to obtain one in order to maintain food supply and take care of sick patients. Izanagi had to make some strict guidelines so this system wouldn't be abused.

Ranchers were only able to keep 25% of their crop for themselves and fork over the remaining 75% to the public for instance. While some were hesitant in these restrictions, it was later accepted for the bare minimum to live better lives. To Izanagi's surprise, Hahlos' idea continued to maintain the peace in the country in the sky.

During these two years, new angels rose up to the rank of Tenhei. Three being Hahlos' old friends who studied to become the god's worthy warriors. Stark, Arya and Torian proved their allegiance with Stark's knowledge in politics, Arya's knowledge in people and magic, and Torian's ability to keep the castle floors tidy. Another would join the ranks, a muscular angel named Argus. He proved useful with his cheerful personality and defensive magic just in case one would try to strike down the god.

While the reunion was awkward, Stark had specified to Hahlos that he bore no blame to him in the passing of his older sister. The glasses-wearing angel only blamed the nature of the world below and the violent land-walkers.

It was during this time that the peace of Exahelm would be in serious danger. As Hahlos had discovered something in his daily stroll through town. He would appear in the castle meeting room to discuss what he had discovered shortly after.

Hahlos, now wearing his teal armor, tossed a stone on the table as it rolled to the middle. The Tenhei members and god observed the stone with curiosity.

"I had discovered a civilian in possession of this stone, as you can see it bears magic power inside it." Hahlos revealed. "It was found in the rancher's land."

"These stones...they're called, Lacrima I believe..." Arya noted, picking up the stone and adjusting her monocle to take a closer look at it.

"Stones with magic inside? How is that even possible?" Torian gawked.

"What kind of magic is inside this little rock?" Argus wondered, scratching his bushy beard.

"From what I presume...basic fire magic..." Arya scanned, placing the Lacrima back on the table.

"Tch, so magic can be stored in these stones?" Stark huffed. He turned his head over to Hahlos. "What was that rancher planning on doing with it?"

Hahlos held his chin. "He was arrested on the spot, but he never revealed what his plan on using it was..." He admitted. "However, he was very vocal on our laws and way of peace. He had a son too but we didn't arrest him."

Stark adjusted his glasses. "There may be more of these...Lacrima. And if people who don't agree with the laws of this country are in possession of these things..." He hinted.

As the Tenhei discussed this issue, Izanagi sat and folded his arms in complete silence with his eyes closed. As the group turned their attention to the god, he slowly opened his eyes and pointed at Hahlos.

"It's obvious that these stones are being smuggled. It's a possibility that protesters plan on using these to overthrow us." Izanagi revealed. "Which is why I have a direct order to all of you."

Hahlos cleared his throat, having a very clear feeling on what has to be done about this issue.

"Search the entire country for these stones and those in possession of them. No matter what, we cannot tolerate this." Izanagi ordered. "Arrest them on the spot, we'll have no choice but to execute them. In order to maintain this peace. Do I make myself clear?"

The Tenhei all saluted the god without hesitation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year X792

It has been 17 years since Hahlos became Exahelm's guardian. The now 32 year old had been well known across the entire country, even more than the country's own ruler due to his many public appearances.

After the Lacrima smuggling operation was dealt with, crime rates continued to be at an all time low thanks to the efforts of this generation's Tenhei. Everyday was quiet and peaceful in protection of the Tenhei.

While Hahlos continued to be hard at work to maintain this peace, he had also been leaving the castle all on his own. He would often say he would mingle in town or run an errand. However, due to the fact that less work had to be done lately, he would leave not only more frequently but for much longer.

One morning, Hahlos was about to make his usual leave at the castle as he informed the residents about his departure. As he made his way to the front door, he was abruptly stopped by none other than Stark as he stood in front of the door, blocking him.

Hahlos squinted his eyes. "Shouldn't you be at the library at this time?"

"I'm not even going to ask how you know that." Stark rolled his eyes. "You've been leaving almost everyday now, what gives?" He inquired.

"Isn't it normal to get some fresh air in the morning?" Hahlos questioned. "There hasn't been much to do as of late, so I was simply enjoying time to myself."

Stark lets out a scoff before closing his eyes and walking past Hahlos. Hahlos glanced at the gray haired angel briefly before making his way outside.

As he leaves, Stark peers over at him before the door closes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a reason Hahlos was leaving earlier than usual. As the clouds shift in newer lands, there would be new areas to discover. Despite the many years he had been working as a Tenhei, the green haired angel never got over his curiosity in the world below. He had also not completely moved on by Carine's death as he still held on to the same dream she had.

Even though he believed it would never come to pass, that still didn't stop him from observing the world below. He would go to his old secret spot he and Carine shared when they were young as the worn out telescope was still there and in decent shape. Over the past couple of days he would pay close attention to the events transpiring down below.

The humans were at war with each other.

Hahlos never knew what the reason was for them to be fighting. But seeing a whole variety of magic he had never seen before as well as many interesting looking humans intrigued the angel. Today he observed something truly out of the ordinary.

A battle between three mages, two with red hair and another with blue hair. The third one in particular bearing magic strikingly similar to Izanagi's sky god magic. He couldn't pick up the faces of the three nor who was fighting for who. Because of the distance, the telescope couldn't completely make out the battle.

The confusion only continued as the blue haired one began to attack the red haired one that they were working with. Hahlos eyes were glued to the action as now the other red haired one that was knocked out earlier stood back up and casted some sort of enchantment spell on the blue haired one. The angel couldn't believe what he was seeing, as now one of them transformed into a dragon.

But before he could react, his eyes flashed blue, and his heart stopped.

Noticing a large shadow engulfing the area he stood on, Hahlos looked above him and saw a gigantic meteor falling right where he was standing. Acting quickly, he flew right out of the way as the meteor annihilated the small cloud island he stood on. Unfortunately, the telescope Carine made all those years ago was taken out with it.

Hahlos could only watch in horror as words escaped his shaky breaths. The magic in the human world continued to grow stronger and stronger. He lowered his brow, seeing as the last remaining thing that kept Carine's soul alive was now taken by the human world once again. He decided it was time to head back, before anyone noticed him there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahlos landed at the castle gates as two soldiers greeted him with a salute.

He only waved back briefly before walking inside. He held his head, feeling woozy from what he witnessed earlier. A lot had happened at once which sent his thoughts into a frenzy. A human turning into a dragon, the powerful displays of magic, and the loss of his old secret spot. He decided to go to his bedroom and get some rest.

However, that would be interrupted as his eyes flashed blue once again. He softly smirked and stood still as a shadowy figure creeped right behind him.

"Boo!" A high pitched female voice attempted to spook the green haired angel. But he remained unphased as he turned around and came face to face with a girl angel with yellow pigtails.

"Aww! You don't look surprised at all!" Sync whined, crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks. "Whatcha thinking about, big bro?" She tilted her head while fluttering in the air.

"Good afternoon Sync." Hahlos greeted her before sighing. "It's nothing important, no need to worry."

Sync groaned in annoyance. "You've always been outside lately! It gets so boring without you y'know?"

Hahlos chuckles. "My apologies, I promise we'll spend more time together soon."

Before the conversation could continue, the two overheard someone coming in and calling out to Hahlos. They turned their attention to the source of the voice and saw Stark leaning by a stone pillar, glaring right at the green haired angel.

"Hahlos." Stark began. "Izanagi wishes to see you."

Hahlos squinted his eyes, having a feeling on what he was being called for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahlos steps into Izanagi's bedroom and gently closes the door behind him. He sees the god staring outside the window while swiping his forehead. The pink haired god closed the blinds and turned his attention to his subordinate. Hahlos raised an eyebrow, noticing his master's appearance looking slightly different than usual.

"Your skin, master...it looks a little darker." Fretted Hahlos.

"Don't worry about it, just some sunburn." Izanagi assured him before letting out a light cough. He approached Hahlos and leaned on the edge of his bed, facing him. "There's something I was made aware of."

Hahlos lowered his brow. It was only a matter of time until he was discovered, and knowing Stark's intuition he knew it was happening sooner than later.

"I take it that you were still watching the activities in the world below?" Izanagi inquired.

Hahlos closed his eyes and sighed. "Indeed I was..." He admits.

Izanagi proceeded to plop on the edge of his bed and sit down. He placed his palms together and squinted his brow to an intense expression. "In this world, magic is a privilege. I saw it too, the humans were fighting each other in a war. Magic remains as a dangerous tool to be used lightly, especially by the public. You and I had both witnessed what a careless amount of magic does to people. If we lived like that then our kingdom would surely lead to its downfall." He explained. "It's far too late for the world below, they will never change."

"...I see..." Hahlos hesitated, looking down.

"...From now on, you are prohibited from observing the world below." Izanagi ordered. "If you continue this, you'll end up in despair. Do I make myself clear?" He lightly coughs once again.

Hahlos' eyes met back with Izanagi's. "I understand, master..." He frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year X793

"I don't understand...!" Hahlos gritted his teeth. "How did I not foresee this?!"

Hahlos stood by Izanagi's bed with a horrified expression. The god's health had steadily decreased over the past year as he laid bedridden. His body was unrecognizable as his skin was dark with several cracks as well as a complete loss of his hair and feathers. His body appeared mummified but still clinging to little life he had left.

The Tenhei tried everything; healing magic, medical research, even Arya's Intellect. But every result leads nowhere. As the god's health got worse, holes began to form on the clouds the civilians of Exahelm stood on. There was one instance where part of a stone house crumbled and fell beneath the clouds. This was getting serious, as there was a clear possibility that Exahelm would meet the same fate if nothing would be done.

Because of his sickness, every soldier was escorted outside the castle and transferred to several fortresses recently made by Balrus in town. Since having too much activity and noise would potentially make the god's condition worse. So only he, the Tenhei and Sync remained in the castle.

Hahlos collapsed on a chair that was placed by the bed and covered his face with both palms. "At this rate...Exahelm would lose its light! I have to think of something!" He panicked, desperately trying to think of a way to revive his master.

It was at this moment, that a memory flashed in his mind. His eyes widened as he slid his palms off his face.

Hahlos faces Izanagi once more as the god gets in a coughing fit. The green haired angel clenched his teeth and let out a sigh. "Master...I have a proposal..."

Izanagi slowly turned his head at Exahelm's guardian, awaiting what he had in store. Hahlos took a deep breath. "Last year, I witnessed a human...who had similar powers to yours...I know you prohibited me to observe and interact with them, but we can use them as a vessel!" He proposed. "It may be a risky plan...but if you allow me just this once, we can save not only you but the entire country!"

The god didn't respond right away as he continued to stare at Hahlos for several seconds. The guardian waited nervously for his response. The mummified god shifted to the other side of the bed and turned away from him.

"...Give me...some time..." Izanagi acknowledged before going in another coughing and wheezing fit.

"Of course, let me know as soon as possible your decision." Hahlos let out a sigh of relief before standing back up and bowing to his master.

"Get some rest, master. I promise you that you'll be revived." Hahlos assured before making his way outside the room. He slowly shut the door behind him to not make a creaking sound. He walked through the empty hallways as each step made a small echoing noise.

After a short walk, he reached the kitchen. As someone he knew would be there, someone he needed to talk to in private. He opened the door and witnessed Arya currently cooking some winged fish. Their eyes met as the female angel stopped what she was doing.

"Arya. I need to discuss something with you in private."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't like this, Hahlos." Stark grumbled. He was leaning by a wall near the entrance to the large balcony where speeches were made.

Hahlos was recently given permission to retrieve a human from the world below who had the title "Sky Sorceress." After discussing it with the other Tenhei members, he made preparations to leave Exahelm alone to find this mage. But first there was one matter to take care of.

"Worry not, Stark." Hahlos assured, putting on a white cloak to cover his halo. "I won't be gone for long, once this is all over our lives will return to normal."

Stark lets out a small huff before turning away. The rest of the Tenhei stood by the doors as they watched Hahlos push both doors open and went outside.

"Good luck, bro!" Sync cheered.

As Exahelm's guardian appeared on the balcony, he saw several civilians below making chatter as they all gathered in his spot. He spreads his arms wide which got the attention of the crowd. They all waited in anticipation on how this crisis would be solved.

"Citizens of Exahelm! I understand that all of you are nervous and afraid of what's going to happen to our country!" Hahlos boomed. "But we found a solution! I'll be scouring the world below to search for a worthy candidate to revive our god and save this land!"

The crowd began murmuring to each other as Hahlos' out there proposal. Bringing a land-walker to Exahelm? That was unheard of, plus the stories about them made them all kinds of nervous.

"I understand your concerns! This will be a new experience for all of us!" Hahlos clenched both fists and spread his wings wide. "But my role as your guardian will continue to be a priority to you all! Will you stand beside me in order to continue to give this country a future?!"

The crowd paused for a moment as the sun shone down on the green haired angel. Shortly after, the crowd erupted in cheers and applause. They knew that their guardian would continue to protect them and their home.

Hahlos lowered his arms and smirked. "Yes...soon things around here will return to normal..." He mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.3K 54
Wendy Marvell likes Natsu Dragneel and is more than determined to make him fall for her. Unfortunately, Natsu seems pretty dense towards her and she'...
952 29 23
After an attack on the guild everyone finds out that there's a new enemy who want Lucy, but not just Lucy, her and every other remaining celestial wi...
1K 6 30
In a world destroyed by its inhabitants and swarmed with radioactive mutants lies the city of sanctuary hills. In this story we follow the fairy tail...
103 0 15
Alright, alright, sooo this is a whole entire remake of 'From Starting Fights to Making Music'. I ended up not liking the whole story and just delete...