A Girl, her Wings, and Everyt...

By Mineshafter61

Claire was a beautiful girl living in Carren, a country located on Earth II, a planet about 45 light years aw... More

Chapter 1: A Normal Day In Carren City
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: Through the window
Chapter 4: The Wedding
Chapter 5: Down the stream
Chapter 6: is deleted.
Chapter 7: The Wizard
Chapter 8: Bomby's hug
Chapter 9: Finding Natalie and Christine
Chapter 10: "It's an Emergency!!!"
Chapter 11: Aquaria City
Chapter 12: King's Orders
Chapter 13: Octopus-flavoured ice-cream
Chapter 14: Claire's second charm
Chapter 15: Elizabeth's help
Chapter 16: Too Beautiful
Chapter 17: Xanthophobia
Chapter 18: Hauled up like a fish fished by her brother
Chapter 19: A zoo animal
Chapter 20: Back to Carren City
Chapter 21: In her diary
Chapter 22: Visiting the aquarium
Chapter 23: People.
Chapter 24: Exhibition. For real.
Chapter 25: A little girl
Chapter 26: The Beach
Chapter 27: DNA Reports
Chapter 28: A Poll... and a visit?
Chapter 29: Fail... or pass?
Chapter 31: The Execution... or what?
Chapter 32: Saving People
Chapter 33: Wings?
Chapter 34: The wizard
Chapter 35: A new palace
Chapter 36: A new hand, and a new palace
Chapter 37: Around the area
YJJ City, or Why Gay Gay Ceetie
Chapter 39: The long, long road
Chapter 40: Secrets of The Hotel
The Shafterlands, or Mineshafter61's City
Chapter 42: A Rooftop House
Chapter 43: A clothing shop
Chapter 44: Homestay
Chapter 45: The Roller-coaster
Chapter 46: Getting back home
Chapter 47: Reborn
Chapter 48: The Spider
Chapter 49: Sounds
Chapter 50: The Fairies
Chapter 51: "We must go further"
Chapter 52: The Torturous Tattoo
Chapter 53: Fairyland
Chapter 54: Getting Used
Priseria...
Chapter 55: Shannon
Chapter 57: The Exploration
Chapter 58: 187 Frester Street
Chapter 59: Sleep
Chapter 60: Burn, Claire!
Chapter 61: Caged
Chapter 62: Elements
Chapter 63: The only person better than Herobrine
Chapter 64: Stack of Ropes
Chapter 65: Flight or Fright?
Chapter 66: The Exit
Chapter 67: Traveler
Chapter 68: Made of Parts
Chapter 69: Harry
Chapter 70: A Week of Claire
Chapter 71: A Someone Named Harry
Chapter 72: Home, again
Chapter 73: Natalie receives a letter
Chapter 74: You Can't Run Away!
Chapter 75: A Girl and her Wings
Chapter 76: Wanna Go Home
Author's Note

Chapter 30: Becoming a King

13 2 2
By Mineshafter61

Claire jumped around in her new bedroom. "YAY!!! I'M A PRINCESS!!!" Although it was a good feeling, she also knew, deep in her heart, that there will be much more trouble later.    

For King Herobrine, he knew that he needed to change MOST, if not ALL, of the laws of the country in ONE DAY. He also knew that his children will be separated from him, his wife, and the public just because they were considered 'Children of Carren City'.

During the first few days of royal life, the family had nothing to do except being bossed around. For example, Claire was taught how to be elegant. Eventually, she gave up when the lecturer used a word she had never heard of.

Natalie had experienced all these mental torture, she thought.

On one of the days, Claire decided to visit Natalie. She told the guards that she needed to go to the exhibition, but a guard replied, "Your Highness, you shouldn't go! Who knows that you might be diagnosed with a virus that could end your precious life? Think about yourself first before others!"

"I know the virus VERY well and I had it since birth. Also, it is NOT a virus but a part of the DNA,"Claire told the guard. The guard had no choice but to go with the princess.

When they reached the exhibition, they found the King there. "DAD!" Claire yelled. However, the guards sensed it as a problem and shoved Claire back to her room.

In the middle of the journey, Claire told the guards, "I need to go to a private area. Please do not follow me." Then, she ran back to the exhibition. 

At the entrance of the exhibition, two guards blocked her way. "Where are your servants?"one asked.

"They did not allow me here, so I decided to run."

"You are not allowed to enter as there is a lab test going on inside. This might take your life away."

"I still need to get a know of what's inside!" Claire was on the brink of tears.

"No, you can't--"

"Let her in," The King's voice echoed in the air.

The guards obeyed the instruction and gave way.

"Dad!" Claire shouted as she  ran up to the king to hug him. However, she was blocked by guards... again.

"Females should not touch males."

"Old-fashioned guard, get out of the way!" commanded The King. The guard let Claire hug her father. That was then Herobrine did not feel Claire's skin, although both was directly in contact with each other.

"I cannot feel your skin," King Herobrine said to his daughter.

"Me too," Princess Claire replied. "I think this is the work of the transparent gloves I was forced to put on."

Suddenly, a scientist ran to the King. "YOUR MAJESTY! YOUR MAJESTY! I MADE A CHEMICAL THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR DAUGHTERS BACK INTO HUMANS!!!"

"Since when did I have more than one daughter?" the King asked.

At the same time, the scientist realized that the king had changed. He quickly apologized and asked if he can change the two sisters into humans.

"Yes, of course you can!"

The scientist took out a chemical from the lab and jabbed it into Natalie. Although it was very painful, Natalie did not dare to shout. However, she could feel something very sharp seeping through her tail, although it was not there.

The scientist did the same for Christine and Christine reacted the same.

"Now, we are going to put you both on stilts!"

Some scientists helped them wear the stilts. Then, they lowered the platforms.

Natalie tried walking first. She went around the exhibition, but then saw Claire at the bottom. 

Long lost friend, I hope you are fine... she thought. She then bent down her legs to try to reach the same height as Claire. However, she fell. 

"RUN!!!" A servant shouted. Everyone except Christine ran for the main exit. A few scientists, who were closer to the emergency exit, ran for it. As the dress was so big, it covered Natalie's vision completely. Everything could not be seen. 

After a while, Christine (who was not covered) took off her gown by finding a zipper on her back. Then, she just jumped down and escaped by the side door. 

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 13 19
COVER ART IS BY ME Trigger Warnings ⚠️Gore ⚠️Violence ⚠️ Swearing AU Series in place of book 15. Follows closely after the events of book 14. Dragon...
1M 34.5K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
541 51 32
Angelus wants nothing more than to enjoy his laid-back lifestyle on Portsmouth island - the home to any mutants unwilling to live amongst the humans...
350 41 48
At the age of eighteen, Avery Whitewing is crowned High Priestess of Iden. And at the age of eighteen, Avery Whitewing becomes a fighter. In the wo...