Arranged In Amour

By bluewalls24

(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two... More

Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Note
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Note
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilouge
🌟Review🌟
Other Books
New Book

22

8.7K 353 18
By bluewalls24

Author's pov

Siddharth and Ishika had the best time of their life, dancing in each other's arms.

They danced on so many songs that even Spotify lost the count. Ishika was exhausted now so she put her head on Siddharth's shoulder, her arms across his neck and her entire weight on him. She fell asleep in this position, standing.

Amused Sidd very gently lifted her into his arms, making sure not to disturb her peaceful sleep. He tucked her into the bed, kissed her forehead and was about to leave when her soft hand held his, Ishika in her unconscious state murmured 'Please don't go Sidd'.

Sidd didn't want to sleep on the bed with Ishika, it felt like crossing his limits. But He didn't have the heart to decline his Ishu. He loved the feel of her hand in his so much that he could never let go. So he did the only thing he could think of, he sat on the floor beside her. He rested his head on the bed after kissing their entwined hands.

Thinking about the sweet moments he had spent with Ishika and their family up till now, he also drifted off to the dreamland.
.
.
.
Next morning,

It wasn't the most comfortable night for Siddharth but it was the most peaceful one.
His muscles were a bit cramping but nothing he wouldn't do all over again to just hold Ishu's hand.

He woke up before Ishika but didn't make any move to get up or leave her hand. He just stared at her flawless face while she slept peacefully.

As if feeling his gaze on her, after some minutes she slowly opened her dark brown eyes.

Slowly realising that the beautiful man sitting in front of her was not just her dream but a reality, she hurriedly sat and looked around. It wasn't her room, she wasn't in her clothes and her head was throbbing.

"Where are we? Who hit my head with a hammer?"

"Side effects of your tasty lemonade," he murmured.

"What are you saying Sidd?"

Sidd gave her a painkiller, while he also ordered breakfast for them.

"Sidd what happened yesterday? How did we get here, why don't I remember anything? "

"Baby yesterday your lemonade got switched with an alcoholic drink. You were not in the right senses so I brought you back to the hotel. I only had the key to my room, so I brought you here."

"So that's why the headache."

Their conversation was interrupted by the knock on the door.

Sidd went to the door and came back holding a tray.

"Breakfast is here, go freshen up so we can have it while it's still warm"

"Sidd I don't want to go to washroom, I want to go to sleep."

"that is also a good option. You go to sleep and when Samrat Bhai comes here looking for you, we can all have breakfast together."

"You are so mean" Ishika stomped her foot and went to the bathroom.

After she was done both of them had their breakfast together.
Till now the medicine has also kicked in and Ishika was feeling way better after dinner.

"sidd I toh forgot ki today is New Year's, Happy New Year Mr. Fiance"

"Happy New Year Miss Fiancee. Just a month and I'll call you my wife."

"I'll miss you Sidd."

"I'll miss you more. Now you should go and pack your stuff. your flight is in the afternoon "

"I can't go like this. Kisi me dekh liya toh? Bahut embarrassing ho jayega, Sidd. By the way, sab ko kya pata hai mere kal ke kaand k baare mi?"

"Aree baapre kitni tension let ho. Chill Sweetheart, I told everyone that you weren't feeling well that's why we came back to the hotel. And about your clothes, I ordered them for you. You can change now."

He handed her a bag.

"You are amazing Sidd." she took the and ran away to the washroom.

(can you guess the Bollywood actress?)

While in the washroom, Ishika got a clear flashback in 4k quality of everything she did yesterday.

Now she was embarrassed to even step out of the bathroom. So she stayed there only. For half an hour.

Worried Sidd knocked on the door.
"Ishu are you alright? You have been there for more than half an hour."

No response.

"Ishika say something yaar or I'll break this damn door"

"I am- I am fine. I am coming out, wait a minute."

A minute later

"What took you so long, is there some problem with the clothes?"

"Nhi baba, sab theek hai. The clothes you selected are pretty and even fit perfectly. Par aap Daya ho kya CID wale, jo gate todh do ge."

"I was tensed ki tumko kuch ho toh nhi gya."

"Actually wo esa hai ki, umm, I want to say that ki... I am very sorry. Kal bahut tang kiya na maine aapko."

"ohh toh you remember now." Sidd teased her and she nodded.

"yes, pareshan kara hai toh you deserve some punishment right."

"What punishment?"

Sidd pretended to think for some time then he tapped his cheek with his finger.

Ishika was confused at first but her eyes widened when she realised what Sidd was asking her to do.
"Sidd!! How can I do that."

"Baby only you can do that or anything else to me."

"come on it's just a kiss on the cheeks, for everything I did yesterday. Don't I even deserve a kiss." Sidd said making a cute face.

Come on Ishika you can do this. Look how cute and innocent he is looking, like a child. Khair kitne innocent hai, jaanti hu mai.

"I'll do it but you close your eyes and sit on the bed."

He obediently followed her commands and sat on the bed with closed eyes.

Ishika gathered all her courage and went near him. Softly, she pecked his cheek.
Sidd opened his eyes, feeling a soft petal-like touch on his right cheek.

"my left cheek would feel so sad and discriminated" Sidd said with a fake huff.

Ishika shook her head at his childishness. Nevertheless, she went to his left side and kissed his cheek but this time, not only were his eyes open, but he also clicked their picture discreetly.

"Sidd delete that picture, Now."

"Can't do that my queen," he said grinning and making it his wallpaper.

Ishika was about to leave the room angrily when Sidd grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Ishika stumbled due to sudden unexpected force and landed on his lap.
Now she was sitting on his lap and Sidd wasn't even letting her go.

"Sidd."

"Ishika kal raat tumne mujhe bilkul tang ni kara. Nakhre karna tumhara haq hai. Aur lifetime tumhare nakhre uthana mera haq hai."

"achha phir punishment kyu di."

"bas tumhe haq jataana sikha raha tha." Sidd kissed her forehead.

Ishika left the room all shy and red.

______________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

If you need translations for the hindi part, please let me know

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 120K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
110K 5.9K 17
Ishani Sharma, a 21 year old sweet soul. A middle class girl and just graduated student. Only child of supportive and caring parents. A small loving...
757K 48.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her π’Œπ’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’ƒπ’‚π’π’… to ope...
4.7M 199K 54
β€’Abhiraaj Singh Rathoreβ€’ The handsome and arrogant mafia billionaire. He is the king of business world as well as the mafia world. Cruel to everyone...