Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me

4.2K 83 69
By mnerie_

13K Reads. 13K Reads. 13K READS
Thank you everyoneeee!
Chapter Shoutout towards... roxettebeatrice, LittleSkitty, maiden80, & RemFantasy :)
Grab a box of tissues, cuddle in your blankets and read.. this long chapter..... This chapter will be epic and so much fighting.
I don't know if the spacing is good cause wattpad is acting up....?
Enjoy.......... o(﹏╥)o

----------

Third POV

"STING!" everyone shouted in shock as Kurai smirked.

"Die!" Cynthia shouted, as she swiftly brought down her spear.

All eyes were on her, only concentrated at her and struck in fear that it would only be less than a second to swipe down at Sting's head. However, her spear was pierced at someone else. Gasps of shock were filled throughout the air by everyone, and Sting looked up at Cynthia with a cheeky grin.

"I can hear all of you... All of you're cries and miseries. Now it's my turn to help and save you all. Thank you... minna-san... Sting-kun." Cynthia softly chuckled turned her back against them, to face Kurai whose smirk... was wiped out into anger and frustration.

"N-No... how can you?! There's a seal that I've imprisoned on you!" Kurai shouted in rage, his veins popping as blood was staining his shirt and dripping down from his chin.

"Hotaru." she softly whispered and stared over at the lifeless body of the demon. "He was the one who somehow teleported your shadows into my necklace... which Sting has taken from me in our battle." she smiled as she looked over to her boyfriend, who held up the necklace.

"Cee-chan... Welcome back. I'm so glad you're okay!" Sting cried in happy tears, along with everyone. Few of them were either smirking, chuckling and grinning at their comrades who is back once more in the light.

"Cynthia... we knew you would come back." Natsu chuckled with a smirk.

"I knew we had it in you." Erza commented with a grin.

"Cynthia-chan..." Rogue and Lucy softly murmured in smiles.

"About time you came around, Shorty." Gajeel smirked.

"Welcome back... Cynthia." Laxus smiled.

"Cynthia!, Cynthia-chan!" the exceeds cried out.

"I'm glad to be back, everyone ! I'm sorry for making you all to wait." she chirped happily.

"I-Impossible!" Kurai grunted and tried to remove the spear from his abdomen that was once black turned back into gold and silver. A spear of purity and light. An electric bolt of light magic zapped Kurai making him to scream in pain while trying to get it out of him. Everyone was staring in awe and in shock at the sudden powers that was piercing into him.

"It was all thanks to my comrades.. to Sting-kun. And to someone else..." she chuckled lightly and stared back to see Sting who winked at her.

"Damn you Hotaru." Kurai screeched as Cynthia came full force and punched him back square in the jaw, making him to fly into the air and leaped up at the top to kick him forcefully onto the ground. At the sudden contact, a huge explosion and crater was created underneath Kurai who coughed up even more blood.

"C-Cynthia... you're that strong?!" Erza said in shock, her eyes dilated.

"Woah!!! Fight me sometime Cynthia!" Natsu chirped but later winced in pain.

"D-Don't you f-feel weak... from t-the disease Natsu?" Lucy grunted.

"Mataku... even at times like this. H-He doesn't even realize..." Gray nonchalantly said.

"What was that Ice stripper?!" Natsu said with an irk mark, his vision getting slightly blurry.

"Is it just me, or is the disease making me dizzier and sleepy?" Gajeel asked.

"Hmph. It's affecting everyone." Rogue coughed.

"Hahaha. The disease is fatal to all mages... but somehow you would all be knocked out by now..." Kurai gave out a low chuckle from his spot. Slowly lifting his head up to face Cynthia who was giving him a hard stare."Why the cold look, my Queen?"

"This magic deficiency disease... just like what happened to me with... Zeref, not too mention with Wendy and Lucy during the games. I won't forgive any of you and Zeref for hurting my comrades! And I am not your QUEEN ANYMORE." she shouted, clenching her hands into a fist.

"Cynthia-chan..." Lucy hoarsely whispered.

"Cee-chan! B-Be careful!" Sting coughed, trying to not inhale much of the disease.

"Yeah... don't worry Sting-kun... Minna-san! I'm somehow immune now to this disease... and the reason why you're all still awake and conscious is because of my magic is somehow protecting you. In that case..." she stood up straight and faced towards her comrades who were all laying on the floor and held out her arm out to them, like she was reaching for them. "Ultimate Heavenly Light Barrier... Enhance!" she chanted as a huge gold magic circle appeared on top of her comrades, as light dust was creating a dimension, a huge cage of a cube to protect them from any other harm.

"T-This is..." Lector softly said.

"Cynthia!" Frosch cheered.

"An ultimate form of your defensive magic?!" Sting answered.

"Impressive... Cynthia." Laxus smirked.

"All of you... stay there and rest. It's my turn. Just watch and cheer me on." Cynthia smirked while giving them a thumbs up.

"Oi! Cynthia that's not fair! Let me fight!" Natsu said grimly, still healing in the process and not being able to move any further.

"You're magic is too weak right now Natsu... I wanted you guys to help me out. However..."

"However?"

"You've all done enough. I've let you all suffer the pain to bring me back. Now I should be able to do the same. The strength to protect you all. That is my desire." she smirked.

"Cee-chan... I should be the one to protect you though..." Sting muttered.

"Sting-kun... I know you want to protect me. But... I should be able to do something and not sit around."

"I don't care! I still want to protect the one I love!"

"I remember everything Sting-kun... our times together. I remember everything Sting-kun..." Cynthia smiled as a few tears well up in her eyes.

"Y-You r-remember... e-everything?!" Sting asked in shock.

"Everything. The time when we first met, my sleepovers with you, meeting Rogue and Frosch at the train station, even what happened when I fell down the cliff three years ago..." she calmly said.

He couldn't believe it that his loved one got her memories back. From everything since 7 years ago... she had them all back. His heart was pounding a million times per second just to hear those words, making him to feel warm and that a burden was lifted off from his heavy chest. He was ecstatic, overjoyed that his loved one was able to get her memories back about their times, about him.

"Yes... I remember everything... that's why it's my duty to protect you now. I won't be running away I'll protect each and every one of you... I want to protect the ones who are very dear to me. And for me to protect my memories and not lose them once more!" she shouted in determination, her head held high as she lifted her hand up towards Kurai who was still laying on the ground.

"Shatter, fragments of Integrity!", the spear that was still pierced in Kurai suddenly emitted a large glow of gold light, in the process the spear disassembled into dust surrounding Kurai. Seconds later a huge explosion happened, making most of the place to become debris and in destruction.

"W-Woah..." Sting gasped, along with everyone else in shock.

"W-What the hell?!" Natsu shouted in excitement.

"W-What magic.." Rogue spoke.

"This magic is so powerful!" Erza exclaimed, blinking her eyes to adjust of what's happening on the outside of the barrier that protected them, which Cynthia casted on.

"It's warm though... I can feel it." Lily added.

"So warm!~" Frosch and Happy wailed.

"Cynthia is so powerful! I knew it!" Lector stated proudly but still tired.

Everyone was pretty much in shock after what they have seen from their sweet and innocent Cynthia who performed a powerful attack. Something new that they have never seen or encountered before. Heck! They didn't know that Cynthia could even use a spell like that.

"S-So strong... Cee-chan is winning." Sting grinned.

"Of course she is Sting! She is after all... our youngest and strongest S-Class Mage in Fairy Tail!" Natsu remarked.

"But... would it be enough to end Zeref?" Rogue said, making everyone to stare at Cynthia in wonder. In disbelief to see her pulverizing Kurai who was having a tough time battling.

"Maybe..." Lucy stammered.

"I would be scared honestly to defeat Cynthia..." Gray gulped, as Natsu, Sting and Gajeel smirked in his direction. "You idiots would too! Don't lie!"

"She seems like a fun opponent to battle with." Gajeel huffed.

"But she would probably beat your ass." Laxus said, peeking one eye open.

"What did you say!"

"Shut up you two!" Erza hissed.

"What kind of attack is that?!" Lily shouted but panted because of the disease was still looming over him. Practically everyone was still in their weak state, breathing heavily and slightly suffering immensely from the pain and sickness of the disease they've attained.

"I...I still cannot believe that Cee-chan got her memories back... Rogue, Lector, Frosch." Sting muttered in happiness, disbelief and still trying to register everything into mind but was nauseous and vulnerable to move, along with everyone.

"Yeah... me neither. Sting. I'm glad though that she finally g-got it back..." Rogue muttered before he fainted.

"Huh? R-Rogue! Are you okay! Oi! Keep it together!" Sting shouted.

"W-What's happening? I'm getting really t-"

Soon everyone else has fallen into the illness, not being able to keep up with the battle between Cynthia and Kurai. The only ones who were still somewhat awake were Sting and Natsu, fighting it off and trying to watch of what would happen to their comrade.

"Everyone are you okay?!" Sting shouted as he brought up a hand to his head, to keep himself from falling unconscious.

"That bastard...." Natsu growled angrily towards Kurai who seemed to be healing up from the wounds from the previous battles and the at clash between him and Cynthia.

"H-He just healed himself?!" Sting said in shock.

"That's playing dirty!" Natsu twitched in annoyance. "He should fight me! That coward!"

"N-Natsu-san...he should fight me instead! For what he did to Cee-chan!" Sting argued.

"Damn this disease... if only I can get u-up..." Natsu choked.

"I have faith... in Cee-chan... I know that she will defeat him. Natsu-san." Sting said seriously.

"Yeah... I do too. We all do. That's why.. we'll fight back and try to back her up in any way we can."

"Of course. Anything for my mate."

------

Cynthia's POV

"Looks like your comrades have fallen already" Kurai smirked while I took a small glance towards my nakamas who have fallen, except for Sting and Natsu who look dead tired and about to faint at any moment. Kurai tried to bring down his scythe towards me, but I blocked it easily with my spear. Although, it slightly pushed me back a slight bit, but I kept my ground.

"Y-You... I'll kill you!" I shouted and quickly removed my spear and slashed back towards him, but only managed to graze his cheek lightly. He gave a small glance over to his cheek and stared at me with a smirk, "Is that all you've got? Cynthia Adara of Fairy Tail." he chuckled.

"Enough to beat you and that's not fair that you can heal." I glared.

"How scary!~ You know... no matter how many times you've defeated me... I am invincible! I am able to resurrect in full strength and fight you as many times as you want. But that would weaken you, and I would kill you in a most pleasurable way." he chuckled.

"How thoughtful of you." I rolled my eyes making him to smirk wide.

"Thoughtful I am, indeed."

"But..."

"Hm?"

"I am actually thankful that you led me into the darkness." I chuckled.

"Thankful? That's a first." he smirked.

"Thankful that I am able to see through the light and strengthen my magic by the feelings and the motivation to keep myself strong to protect my comrades! Even after meeting Zeref once more... I've met someone who lead me into the light and gave me their magic.... in order to DEFEAT YOU!" I shouted before attacking him with a powerful magic spell.

He gracefully dodged it, doing a few back flips and launched himself towards me as I bent my knees and went straight towards him with my spear. "Do you really think you can defeat me?! I am a demon and no mage can kill me!"

"I can! There is always a way!"

"Really? Then... can you handle this attack?!" he leaped up high into the air and made his scythe even bigger. Three times the size than him, and brought it up into the air before swiping it down at me. "Monstrous Beelzebub Slice!"

"Lost Magic... Light of Divine!" I shouted making both of our attacks to cancel one another, as the winds gust became huge. My long black hair was gently breezing through the air, along with my tattered clothes that was a black dress, but thank goodness my skin didn't expose too much.

"Cynthia...." I heard Kurai to growl in annoyance and I gave a hard stare.

"I told you... there is always a way." I huffed.

"Cut the CRAP!" he roared and raced towards me, gripping onto my neck before he threw me towards a pile of rocks.

"O-Ouch.." I winced as I got up, but before I could even look up, I could see those red angered eyes at me. His face had many blotches of skin peeling off, and I can faintly see that his wounds are closing up as I gave a smirk. "Angered?"

"Shut up you stupid wench!" he roared and grabbed onto a handful of my hair. I winced in pain to the way on how he held my hair. It was painful and hurts like a bitch! If only...

"What are you gonna do? Master Kurai?" I spat to see him smirk.

"Why this, my lovely Cynthia." he gave a low chuckle before he exploded me with a black spell.

"Argh!"

"CEE-CHAN!!", "CYNTHIA!", Sting and Natsu roared from the barrier that I've created to protect them from.

"STAY BACK!" I shouted and felt a burning sensation. My eyes widened to see Kurai's scythe was piercing through my thigh, and I gave out a blood-curling scream.

"Yes! Scream more for me! Your face excitements! I WANT MORE!" he laughed and I felt slight tears to prick up on my eyes. "Crying are we?"

"S-Shut up.... I don't care if you're a demon, human, a monster or anything. But if you dare to lay a finger on my comrades... You will meet a very unpleasant way to die!" I seethed through my teeth.

"Really? All I can see is you whining and screaming out in pain..." he snarled before throwing me to the ground and stomped one of his foot onto my back, making me to cough out blood.

"...."

"Oh? Did you gave up already? I knew that you were weak from the start." he laughed and brought his foot up, to stomp on me, once more and again and again.

"I-I w-won't...."

"Hm?"

"I won't give up!" I screamed, before I thrusted a kick onto his groin to see him wince. "Light Shower!" I chanted, as a thousand of light arrows were running straight towards him but he quickly used his scythe to block every single one. 'More... More arrows.... More magic...Onegai!', I thought.

"One million light arrows!" I shouted as the arrows kept on aiming towards him repeatedly. Kurai was huffing and getting tired and restless from the arrows that he tried to defend himself from. Soon, I could see that he clenched and tightened his jaw, not noticing that one of my arrows pierced through his torso and I heard a scream from him. Later, there were at least five hundred arrows piercing throughout his whole body.

I panted for air, my magic was starting to grow slightly weak. My wounds were opening up making my blood to draw and drip slowly onto the ground below me. I knew that this wasn't the end for Kurai. There was actually no way to kill him. He was too strong. There was only one way then... If everyone was still weak from the Magic Deficiency Disease, how Kurai can revive and I would just get tired and have less magic... I guess there really was no other way... Unless I try my other trick up my sleeve.

Staring back up to Kurai, his eyes were blank white, his body was practically burned from my light magic that was searing through his dark magic. I could still feel the darkness lingering inside me. My hair was still black and possibly...my eyes were still blood red. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate all of my magic within me. I clasped my hands and inhaled softly before exhaling. I heard a loud thud in front of me and know that it was none other than Kurai.

It's not over yet.

Slowly opening my eyes, I can see Kurai's body still lying and lifeless. But I knew it wasn't the end of him just yet. I walked over to my comrades who were still being protected by the barrier that I have casted to protect them any further from the miasma of the magic deficiency disease.

"Sting-kun.. Natsu... Everyone." I softly whispered to see all of them down on the ground.

"Cee-chan... is that really you? Are you okay?' Sting asked worriedly, forgetting about his weakened state. I gave a soft smile and winked at him.

"I'm okay... I'm a bit tired but I won't give up." I chuckled.

"Cynthia... I knew you could wake up." Natsu gave off a chuckle then smirked.

"Of course, Natsu. Why wouldn't I?" I smiled. "But... everyone is weakened because of me...I'm sorry you two.. are you alright? I'll heal you right when I finish." I said sadly and looked back to see my other comrades who were unconscious.

"It's not your fault!" Sting shouted and I blinked in shock. "It isn't your fault! If only I was there to protect you on your job with Wendy-san and Carla-san... It's my fault for letting you go."

"Sting-kun... No. It's my fault. I let my guard down and I wasn't strong enough to protect Wendy-chan and Carla. I should be the one to lame. I can't believe I got myself kidnapped." I sighed.

"Cynthia it's not your fault! So stop doubting yourself!" Sting argued.

"The important thing is that we got you back, safe and sound. Wendy and Carla are fine... they're back in the guild resting. I promised them to bring you back." Natsu grinned making me to nod a yes, as my tears were welling up.

"H-Hai! And thank goodness that they're fine! I'm so glad!" I smiled brightly.

"I'm so glad you got your memories back... Cee-chan." Sting cried and I cried as well.

"I can't believe it either!"

"How did you get them back anyways?" Sting asked.

"It's a long explanation... I'll tell you when we're done here." I said seriously. "He's a strong opponent to be honest." I said before looking back to see his body, slowly starting to heal up.

"H-Hey! He's healing! That's not fair at all!" Natsu scowled.

"It isn't... but I have a chance to stop him. A trick up my sleeve." I said.

"A trick?"

"Yes..."

"He's coming behind you! watch out Cee-chan!" Sting yelled and I turned slightly to see Kurai with a very angered look and punched my side, making me to roll onto the ground roughly.

"CEE-CHAN!", "CYNTHIA!", I heard both Dragon Slayers to call out.

"Don't you dare underestimate me! You insolent human!" Kurai shouted as my body became heavy, feeling nauseous and I struggled to get up. However, I was being lifted up into the air and before I knew it, I crashed into a few trees piercing my back. I screamed in pain as I clenched my jaw.

"Not powerful aren't you? Cynthia." Kurai glared and I coughed up blood while smirking at him. "W-Wipe off that smirk of yours."

"What smirk?" I chuckled as he tried to land a punch on me, but due to my reflexes, I instinctively reached for his wrist and threw him making him to crash into a huge boulder.

"Now... what were you saying that I wasn't powerful?" I glared.

"Heh... you're fun." I heard him to say, launching himself at me but I dodged it and kicked him on his cheeks sending him to fly, but before he could crash a powerful landing, he somehow attacked me with dark magic that I was secretly injecting it into me.

"Was that all you've got?!" I shouted.

"Not at all..."

"Eat this! Light of Divine!" I shouted.

"Dark Explosion Slice!" he shouted, his magic was slowly overpowering mine, making me to grunt as I tried to overtop his but instead I flew back, landing all fours onto the ground.

"Darkness always beats light." he snickered and I gave a smirk, making him angry by the second.

"And the light will defeat darkness." I mocked, struggling to get up. but I was kicked on my side.

"Stop with those pitiful words. They're useless!"

"T-They're not... You're wrong... K-Kurai."

"What makes you say that?" he spat as I wobbled, finally getting up on my feet.

"Because..."

"Because?"

"Because... I'm going to beat your ass right here and now." I huffed, and stood into a position. I inhaled, getting my breathing pattern to be settle and calm. "Light Whiplash... Constriction!" I shouted as my hand magically appeared with my gold and silver weapon, that was already tightening its grip onto Kurai who glared and struggled to get out.

"You can't escape it... Kurai."

"You damn mage!" he scowled with an irk mark.

"The more you struggle... the more tightened it would get, not too mention that it's burning through you're skin." I taunted.

"W-Why you..."

"Constriction... 50%" I chanted as the whip secured around him tightly, making Kurai to gag and groan out in pain.

"W-What the-!"

"Lost Magic... Universal Shine!", a bright golden light came through a gold magic circle that appeared on top of him, making a huge explosion. In the process I can hear kurai to shriek in torment, pain and dominated by by magic. "Hah... Hah..... Hah... I-I hope... that was e-enough.." I panted, slightly feeling dizzy due to the huge loss of magic.

I looked over to where the explosion occurred and gave a cheeky grin to see Kurai whose eyes were blank, his mouth gaped open, his body was badly bruised and burned once again. He was like a lifeless doll that was already in its sleeping bed. A corpse of a demon. But I knew it still wasn't over. No matter how many of countless times I have to hit him... he would always manage to come back to life. Again.

I wobbled my way towards Natsu and Sting who looked barely alive and trouble of breathing due to the illness. "S-Sting-kun... N--Natsu..." I muttered, before my barrier shattered into a million of shards, knowing that it was starting to weaken.

"Y-Your barrier!" Natsu said.

"I-It's gone?!" Sting said in shock as I gave a weak smile.

"Y-Yeah... my magic is low now..." I sighed, before kneeling in font of Sting.

"C-Cee-chan..." he murmured softly, trying to reach for me and I gladly grabbed his hand to place it onto my cheek.

"Sting-kun... I've missed you... as well as everyone." I chuckled as I caressed my hand on top of his. Searching into his eyes, only to find love, pain and affection all at once. I smiled to lift his hand off from my cheek and planted a few kisses on it.

"G-Guys..." Natsu snorted and I smirked over to him.

"Nanni? Natsu." I asked to see him blush slightly.

"You have a mate don't you? Natsu..." I whispered.

"W-What?!"

"Don't hide it. I knew that you had feelings for me... but as you can see I've already been taken and already Sting's mate. But... I know that you will find yours. Which I am positive that you already know who it is." I chuckled before ruffling his pink salmon hair to hear him huff. I heard a low growl erupting near me and looked to see Sting, with a jealous look.

"Jealous are we?" I laughed before planting a kiss on his forehead to see him blush.

"C-Cee-chan..."

"You know I love you and you're the only one for me. I'll heal you guys in a few.."

"H-Hey Cynthia.. you t-told us.... that-"

"I can sense his presence again..." Sting growled, trying to lift himself up from the ground. I stopped him with one arm and he stared at me with a skeptical look on his face.

"I knew that it would come to this... so that person was right after all..." I sighed.

"Person?! Who?!" Sting asked.

"Yeah who is that person you always speak of! You need to tell us!" Natsu added with an eyebrow raised.

"Even I don't know who that person is... to tell you the truth... " I smiled sadly.

"H-Hey! What did you mean-"

"Sting... Natsu... I will use my last bit of power that I can muster." I said confidently, 'But mostly saving most of my dark magic within me.', I thought while running a hand through my black locks. "I will heal you and everyone else."

"Cynthia!" Natsu yelled.

"D-Don't Cee-chan! You'll only hurt yourself even more! You're body wouldn't handle it!" Sting remarked in uneasiness. I gave a weak smile.

"I want to save you all... my comrades."

"B-But!"

"No... I want to do this. For the sake of saving this world and you. Everyone in earth land and to stop Kurai at the least or even Zeref. I believe that we can win." I said confidently. "And I know a way to stop him... well Kurai... at least."

"I-I don't understand..." Natsu said in confusion.

"C-Cynthia..." Sting croaked.

"Light of Regeneration... Complete." I chanted as everyone's bodies were glowing a bright white and gold ight. Meaning that all of Fairy tail and Sabertooth members were glowing. Sting, and Natsu gasped to look behind them that everyone was stirring up from their illness and I gave a small smile to see everyone staring at me stunned.

"W-What's going on?" Lucy asked, looking lost but stared at me with a shock.

"C-Cynthia did..." Erza started and nodded a yes.

"Yeah... how are all of you feeling?" I asked slowly.

"Slightly warm on the inside, my chest isn't tightening as before..." Rogue added.

"Fro thinks, so too! Cynthia!" Frosch cheered and I smiled at the exceed.

"C-Cynthia-chan!" Happy and Lector smiled.

"Thank you for healing us..." Lily said.

"Yeah... t-thanks... Shorty." Gajeel grinned from the ground.

"I could say the same thing." Laxus said.

"I'm glad!" I smiled.

"Yeah thanks... Cynthia." Gray chuckled.

"My wounds are slowly closing." Natsu said in amazement.

"That's my Cee-chan for ya!" Sting grinned making me to laugh.

"Hai hai... but it's not over yet. I need to finish this... alone." I said seriously before Sting got up to kneel in front of me.

I gave off a sigh and felt tears to well up in my eyes. "Cee-chan?"

"Sting-kun... I'm so sorry for saying this very late but... I'm madly and deeply in love with you. Sting Eucliffe. Master of Sabertooth, my best friend since childhood, my mate and my everything. I love you. Even ever since I was young... I've always had a crush to you. More than friends, never thought that we be more than friends... best friends I mean." I smiled to hear a few cheers and gasps from behind us. I could see Sting whose eye's widened, his mouth opened in shock and stiffened. "Close your mouth before flies get in." I laughed to see him grin.

"I love you too, Cynthia Adara. Ever since we were kids, I've laid my eyes on you ever since. You are mine and mine alone. And I am yours." he grinned before planting a long and sweet, passionate kiss on my lips as he slowly wrapped his arms around me, making me to feel safe. Not caring about what the others would say, I leaned in more for his kisses, wrapping my arms around his neck, wanting to taste his lips on mine. Feeling warm, loved and finally got to say those three little but powerful words.

"A-Ahem..." we heard a few coughs to erupt, making me to look up at them with a grin. Along with Sting, but instead of grinning he scowled.

"Shut it, you guys!" Sting shouted making everyone to smirk or laugh.

"Finally." Rogue sighed and rolled his eyes but later gave off a smile.

"I agree with Rogue. You two are wonderful together." Erza nodded.

"Me too!" Lucy cheered.

"Knew that it was coming." Lector shrugged.

"I love all of you too and thanks." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah... but mostly for Sting. You loooooooove him!" Happy smirked.

"Yeah... I love him so much that I would do anything to protect him... and to everyone. My family. My guild where I belong. All of you." I said before standing up.

"C-Cee-chan?"

"I would love to make many more memories and moments together." I sighed. Feeling the warm tears to break through. "That's why... I have to end this war. Right here and now."

"W-What are you saying Cynthia!? We need to do this together!" Natsu said.

"Natsu.. I'm glad you became a good friend of mine in the guild... I am truly grateful." I said, turning my back slightly to look at him with a shocked look. "Lucy-chan... Thank you for being my best friend and having our girl talks, along with you... Erza-san. Thank you for being like an older sister to me, I really wished that we could have more baking fun to do!"

"Cynthia..." Lucy said slowly.

"Y-You!" Erza said in surprise as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Gray-san.. thank you for being my friend as well... and being a like a big brother to me. Just make sure that you always have your clothes on! Haha...and notice Juvia-san's feelings soon." I laughed to see him blush slightly and scratched the back of his neck. "Along with you two... Gajeel-san... Laxus-san... thank you for being like older brothers to me as well... You're always giving off this manly and overprotective appearance but you both have big hearts. Cherish that." I smiled.

"S-Shorty?!" Gajeel asked.

"H-Hey!" Laxus started but I ignored them. Knowing that I didn't have any much time left.

"Happy.... always take care of Natsu and Carla.. and watch your eating habits with fish..." I laughed. "Lily, watch over Gajeel and .. Levy-chan..." I smirked seeing him to grin. "Of course."

"Good.... and take care of yourself. Frosch don't always go out by yourself and get lost, stay close with Rogue-kun and try to not get distracted so easily." I smiled.

"C-Cynthia! F-Fro... thinks so... too." she said slowly.

"Lector... you're a smart cat, so please be try your best to help out Sting-kun with his duties at the guild and now you have a love rival to win over Carla...." I laughed seeing the two cats to glare at one another.

"Love Rival!" Happy and Lector shouted.

"Rogue-kun.... I remember meeting with you and Frosch...I am sorry for not remembering up til now.... but please take care of Sting-kun for me and don't let the shadows always get you... You're strong and I know that you always have a strong heart and light in you. Believe in yourself." I chuckled to see him nod a yes in confidence, before I placed both of my hands on Sting's cheeks who stared at me in curiosity and looked stressed out.

"And as for you... my White Dragon Slayer... my Sting-kun." I softly said before kissing his nose.

"H-Hey... Cee-chan... I don't like where this is going!" he said in frustration, holding onto my wrists tightly.

".... Sting-kun... I want to be with you more, make more memories and travel together. To spend much more time with you at your guild. To say I love you, back at home and not here... I'm truly sorry for not remembering and for saying it late. I'm... a horrible girlfriend. But I love you so much." I cried.

"Oi.... Cynthia.... it's not your fault. I don't care if it took you a long time to say that you love me. As long as I know that you're with me. Nothing else matters. You are not a horrible girlfriend! I don't want to hear those horrible words from your mouth again. You're my mate, my light... my other part of me. Mine. Do you hear me? Cynthia." he said before kissing me.

"I know... and yes I do Sting-kun. I hear you, my boyfriend, my mate of whom I love so much. That is why it is my duty to protect you and devote my life to you... for everyone." I said before getting up and released his hold on me.

"C-Chan?!" Sting said in confusion as I felt tears to well up in my eyes.

"D-Don't tell me..." Lucy said softly as tears were starting to fall down onto her cheeks.

"This can't be happening!" Gray shouted.

"The hell are you talking about Shorty?!" Gajeel grunted as Laxus stared at me, wanting to know the answer and I gave a small smile to everyone.

"In order to protect to you all... I'm sorry but... Holy Gravitation!" I shouted, making everyone to make loud thuds below them, making them weak and stared at me in shock.

"What the hell Cynthia-chan?!" Rogue shouted.

"Fro doesn't like this... Cynthia!"

"U-Ugh.. I feel so heavy... again.." Happy cried.

"It would have to come to this... so that person was right all along. There is no other way." I huffed.

"Stop saying this person! Who is it?!" Sting yelled making me to wince at his tone and clenched my hands into tight fists.

"I don't know, honestly! And in order to stop Kurai and his resurrection from death... there is only one way." I muttered.

"What are you talking about Cynthia-chan! Oi!" Gray asked.

"There is one sacrifice... to submit........ in order to stop this demon." I said softly.

"T-Then that means..." Erza stammered.

"W-What?! What is it!" Natsu shouted in frustration, making me to grit my teeth.

"Damn it Erza! TELL US!" Gajeel shouted.

"Tell us , Cynthia!" Laxus asked.

"I.... I.... am..."

"Cynthia.... tell us." Sting said, trying to escape my gravitation magic that I've placed on everyone.

"I have to be the sacrifice in order to seal Kurai....It's the only wa-"

"CUT THE CRAP CYNTHIA!" Sting shouted as I erupted into tears, my bangs covering my eyes and not wanting to look at any of them any further. "YOU THINK I WOULD LET YOU GO AND LEAVE ME AGAIN THAT EASILY?! TO HELL WITH THAT! I WOULD PROTECT YOU AND I AM NOT WANTING TO RISK LOSING YOU AGAIN FROM MY SIGHT!" Sting growled, fighting himself to get up.

"I-I'm sorry... But there really is no other way and I can't let that person's use of magic within me, to be in vain or to disappointment them... I don't want to lose all of you!" I cried before turning my back to face them.

"JUST AS WHAT STING SAID! WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! YOU'RE OUR COMRADE!" Natsu snarled.

"IT'S THE ONLY WAY!" I shouted making everyone to freeze in shock I stiffened at my sudden tone, feeling guilty for shouting at him... and at everyone. It was hurting me on the inside and the outside... I knew that it was hurting everyone as well... Mostly Sting.

"CYNTHIA!", "CYNTHIA-CHAN!", I heard everyone to yell out my name. For sure, I was crying uncontrollably but still kept my posture.

"T-Thank you all for being my family... my best friends, my comrades.Treating me like a real family and always there to support me in every way. I am honestly and truly grateful for all that you have done. I love you all... my dearest comrades." I cried.

"CYNTHIA! DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME OR LEAVE ME AGAIN! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU AND MYSELF. IF YOU DIE. I DIE WITH YOU! WE DIE TOGETHER!" Sting shouted and cried at the same time. Making everyone to burst into tears, shock, agony and incapable of doing anything because of my gravitation magic that was still standing strong.

"I love you Sting..." I blurted as I lifted my right hand up towards the sky and my left to the side, like an 'L' shape. All I could hear... was many screams that they were calling out for me, my name and not wanting to leave them. I looked up towards Kurai who was floating in the air with a cold icy glare as I smirked back. 'I am grateful for everything... and I won't regret it. This time...I want to protect everyone. So please.... give me the strength!' I thought. Mustering up all of the magic that was still left in me.

I felt the ground under me to shake, making a huge crater. My gold light shimmering and glistening around me. My long black hair turned back to my brown sand locks, my red orbs back to purple... my black tattered dress was now changed into a white halter flowy dress. I lifted up my other arm to make both of them to raise. Feeling off the etherious magic to flow within me. Mustering up all of the dark magic that I've consumed, was now purified.

"THIS IS FOR MY COMRADES, MY FAMILY, MY HOME, FOR EARTHLAND... TO END YOU!" I shouted, my hair flying up and my dress was moving with the breeze. I felt wings to escape from my back with a warm sensation. Releasing all of the power welling up inside me, making many gold scriptures to be written on my flesh that escaped to surround me and Kurai.

"Cynthia Adara... You..." Kurai stared at me with shock.

"Sting!" I shouted, keeping my glare towards the demon.

"CYNTHIA!" Sting cried, tears were falling from my his eyes and down to his cheeks. Just like at the time when he lost Lector.

"Promise me three things!" I shouted.

"C-Cynthia...." he wailed.

"PLEASE... DON'T KILL YOURSELF OR LOSE IT WHEN I'M GONE... THIS IS NOT A GOODBYE! I WILL FIND A WAY TO COMEBACK... SECONDLY.... KEEP THAT NECKLACE YOU GAVE TO ME AND TREASURE IT WILL ALL OF YOUR HEART!" I paused for a minute before I gave off an inaudible sigh to escape my lips.

"AND THIRDLY..............DON'T........ FORGET ME! REMEMBER OUR PROMISE OF FINDING EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHERE WE WERE?! NO MATTER HOW FAR WE WERE OR IN ANOTHER DIMENSION.... WE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY... AND THAT WE WON'T FORGET EACH OTHER. I WANT YOU TO STILL KEEP HOLD, ONTO THAT PROMISE!I LOVE YOU!" I cried, feeling my energy and power to explode at any moment.

"Good bye to you... Kurai... and ....THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING... FAIRY TAIL AND SABERTOOTH!"

"You're going to hell with me." Kurai chuckled and I gave off a smirk.

"As if.... ULTIMATE.... FAIRY... CRYSTALLINE!"

"CYNNNNNTHHHHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sting and everyone called out, as a huge gold sphere exploded.

My gold dust was covering my whole surroundings, emitting a warm and soothing touch. I turned back to see a small opening that was almost covered by the gold sphere, to look at everyone and then towards Sting with a smile. Sting was pulling himself up from the ground which he did forced himself to do, as everyone else was struggling to get up or either staring at me in shock and in tears. Heck, even Laxus and Gajeel started crying.

I gazed my eyes over to my Dragon Slayer... Sting who started running towards me, making me to cry and burst out into tears. Breaking a smile on my face, mouthing....

'Until we meet again...everyone. Sting... I love.... you. Please.... don't forget about me.'

And then... I could no longer see them.

Except for a golden gate.

------------

So.......... Uh.... (︿◕✿)

This is.. the last chapter-ish guys >.<
What do you think? Sad huh? :(
I know... my OC sacrificed herself.... or did she....?! Picture above was EXACTLY what Cynthia looks like! :D

6500+ words.
Next part in a bit.... maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1K 17
What happens when a certain fairy tail team decides to take a break and spend the gifted time at a resort? Natsu and Lucy have always been close, a...
40.3K 397 45
It's been seven long years since Tenrou Island and the entire Tenrou team disappeared from Earthland. Much has changed during the Tenrou team's absen...
370K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
369K 8.9K 37
While they were on a mission, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lisanna returned from Edolas. Everyone started focusing their attention on thei...