YOU BORN FOR ME MY WIFE (PART...

Autorstwa DipDeep5

he is her knight in shining armor. knight is not soft, gentleman towards other people....... but for her he... Więcej

Chapter 1 - 1st night together
chapter 2 pizza party
chapter 3 Life long
chapter 4 IM SO SCARY
chapter 5 Deliberately aim to the child
chapter 6 making plan
chapter 7 Run
chapter 8 Finally
chapter 9 strange Emotions
chapter 10 so excited
chapter 11 Sport academy
chapter 12 won the money
chapter 13 Tia's parents
chapter 14 his heart
chapter 15 Amazing
chapter 17 Attract Attention
chapter 18 stay together
chapter 19 Truth and Dare
chapter 20 no next time
chapter 21 complicated relationship
chapter 22 creepy methods
chapter 23 Shameless
chapter 24 I miss you
chapter 25 cute little bunny
chapter 26 two people from two different worlds
chapter 27 Flower bloom
chapter 28 Mine
chapter 29 study for college entrance exam
chapter 30 poison
chapter 31 upset
chapter 32 Terrified Ram
chapter 33 yama

chapter 16 Do you have girlfriend??

0 0 0
Autorstwa DipDeep5

She went to kirloskar's house in advance. She hasn't been to here for a long time.
she was warmly welcomed by everyone..and she didn’t know how they did it but The three dogs still remember her.

Ram was in his room.... Sia walked  towards his room with his siblings  chatting and laughing and when she reached their everyone run from there..... sia shrugged  her shoulders and went in... he looked at her unexpectedly.. he was preparing  for go out for exam...

Sia ran over in minutes and hugged him

"Ram I'm here to wish you best of luck for exam!"

The Teenaged boy blushed and touched her head, not willing to push her away and said

"Okay, thank  you "

Ram and sia walked out... in living room  Ram get blessing from elders touching their feet..and hid siblings hugged him...give him best of luck...

Prajkta pulled sia for hugged and sighed,

"our sia a lot higher and looks beautiful"

Manu : what do you think let's go and talk with Swati and shubham...

Aaditya : My Man .... our sia is still little girl... don't worry there will be time...

Rana : yes... don't worry  about children... let them...flow with time.

Adduu  : Please ..Tell us next time, we will  cheer for you?"

lucky,Shiv and Anshuu : Yes...we all go there to cheer  for you...

Ram : , "Mom, don't make a fuss ...  Dad please  control your wife... and you guys.... just have to watch it on TV....sia is timid and there are acquaintances, so it's uncomfortable for her to play freely...

Manu couldn't help rolling her eyes at her son,
: "Aren't you an acquaintance?"

Siblings nodded their head ...and looked  at Ram..

"I'm different." Ram said naturally,

Manu was hit critically.
Forget it,

let him go for college entrance examination,.....
when everyone hit by Ram's words and wanted to recovered  there our Sia again make them speechless...

Sia : Ram is different...I need him more than anyone...

Kirloskar family members be like : ??

After Ram entered in exam center... sia sat with his siblings and waited for him to come out.

Manu and Aaditya also there in another car.... they always liked Sia, and they really treat her like their own daughter... not only her but her 3 little sisters also like their own children...

Now seeing Sia is getting better and better in her game
.. naturally they also felt so happy and proud

When Ram went to the exam, sia went to the school playground with Aadduu..Lucky  shiv and Anshuu to run and exercise.

Anshuu: Why Ram Da like to study... and give exam

Shiv : because he is smart

Aadduu  : because  he know that his siblings  born with stupid  brains...

Lucky  : you are right Aadduu... I don't like to study... I'm going to learned  from Bade pappa about our business...

Shiv : I want to be doctor and let me study for that ...

Aadduu  : painting  is easy ... there is no need to read books  for day and night...

sia : Yes... guys playing is simpler  than spending  time to read books...
but Still ...Ram is best...don't you think he is so smart and brilliant and genius...

Everyone listening to sia praises their Ram da, they already used to it,

just get used to it.

The two-day exam soon ended, and Sia also returned to the team to continue normal training...

After Ram's college entrance examination ended, there was a three-month vacation.
So, he took his bodyguard and went to watch Sia's game ....and Aaditya already handover him work .... so now Ram is managing and learing the family business in European countries ..

Ram is selfish... because  Sia's  all game are international so easily  agree with his Dad..

Therefore,  he was so busy in abroad... he work all day and took day off for Sia's  game..
...

Result day

Ram knew that his score must be very high, but he did not expect that he would be the top pick in science.

At the age of Fifteen, science champion, plus the son of Aaditya Kirloskar the popularity is high rocket....
....

Before Manu always  took the pictures, often sunbaked Ram.. Therefore, when Ram is a little older, people still remember this cute little prince. He has been cold face since childhood. people  even thought  he is carbon copy of his father Aaditya...

During that kidnapping, many people know him ..
Later, after the kidnapping he came back safely, after that he studied  so hard...
Only now watching his performance is so good, more importantly, at such a young age, it can be regarded as a genius.

.....
Sia also knew Ram's college entrance examination results, she was so excited that she couldn't sleep, her Ram is indeed the smartest person in the world!
for him Nothing is difficult.

Teammates knew that Sia's Ram was only fifteenth years old. At this age, he successfully broke several girl hearts... because  so many girls  thought that he is alredy more than 18 years...so they wanted to get closed him ...that's why they always wandered around Sia whenever  Ram come to meet her...

Sia did not notice this, and was immersed in the good mood that Ram had a high score.

Ram also thought it was incredible. He originally planned to go to college through the college entrance examination instead of learning some simple things. He did not expect that his score would be so high.
However, after calming down, he also think it is normal... because his parents also achieved same result as him in past...he is not first in family  to achieve  high score ...

It was Sia, much happier than him.

Ram was not found in India, but someone found out that Ram was watching the game abroad.

...

Ran decided from the beginning that he will chose a major in mathematics at Q University, and he didn’t change it.

Teammates asked Sia, does Ram have a girlfriend?

Sia froze for a moment. Ram will have a girlfriend? yes he is smart and handsome and rich too....and now nearly 16 years old...

There is a couple in their team. Of course the coach doesn't know it, but everyone knows it in private.

She is not familiar with them, but often sees two people secretly holding hands and eating

Sia felt very strange in her heart.
Of course, this kind of strange, sia herself can't say clearly, anyway, she feel a little uncomfortable in her heart, like something heavy.

However, after playing several games, sia did not feel that way again.

So, the next time Ram came, Sia asked him this question,

"do you have a girlfriend?"

Ram was originally talking to the other party about the system of binary linear equations, and was shocked by the Sia's words.

Ram cut the called...raised his eyes and met sia's eyes. She grew up with big watery eyes, as always clear and refreshing.

Because it was privately, Sia was wearing  a small skirt.

There was something more catching in Ram's heart
Ram : "How come you suddenly asked this question?"

He recalled in his heart that Sia should be able to reach many male athletes in places he could not see.

Sia : "My teammate asked me to ask."

Sia was a little awkward in her heart

Ram must have a girlfriend. Sia thought  she can't be selfish....should not feel awkward. Ram cannot treat her so well all his life.

Tia said that when Ram has his girlfriend, she is no longer important  to him...
Later, when she grows up, she must have a boyfriend too.   so maybe in future their relationship  will be not as strong as like today

Sia said that she does not want a boyfriend in the future.

Tia said, definitely not possible, everyone will have a boyfriend, how can there be one after growing up...
In fact, it’s nice to have a boyfriend Tia recalled that someone helped pull the luggage, accompanied his girlfriend to dinner, and chatted...buy a gifts

Tia teased sia deliberately. In the future, you will look for a boyfriend, and your Ram will never look for a you.... because  he also have his own girlfriend..

Sia was very frustrated and lost. On the one hand, Ram must have a girlfriend in the future. On the other hand, she felt that she was dragging his legs and made it hard for him to find a girlfriend.

.........

Ram looked at her a little bit lost and touched her head.

Ram :  "I don't have a girlfriend. What's wrong with you?"

Sia's mood is more complicated. She is happy that her Ram does not have a girlfriend, and feels that she has really dragged her Ram's hind legs. Ram is so good, and it is definitely easy to find a girlfriend... but maybe because  of her he not find any girlfriend  yet

This kind of complex and uncomfortable mood, she has a simple mind, and this kind of thing can't hold back. These complex emotions have finally become a sentence,

sia :  "Ram, I'm sorry..."

Ram froze, what's wrong? he felt like she was about to cry, and quickly said,

Ram :  "It's okay, okay, don't be sad, no matter what, i will forgive you."

When sia heard this from Ram, she felt that Ram was really good, and she said everything spell out her heart,

Sia :  "Ram... I'm sorry, I'm dragging you down, they all said, that boy and girl never be a good friend... not brother and sister.... Boy friend become boyfriend... and girl friend became girlfriend  in the future. .... but because of me... you still not have any girlfriend  I think people may thought that we are dating...so that's why no one came forward  to propose you..

sob...sob...

Ram looked at sia like this, and then swallowed when he heard a word...he did not understand  what to do in this situation  for while...or open her muddy brain  to wash it up...

Ram now lives in a male dormitory ( sometimes) and does not live off campus. The roommates are a few year older than him. They didn’t spend much time in the dormitory, they knew everything. This group of people initially tabooed his age. Later, he completely forgot about it.....he even understand so many foggy things...

There are quite a few girls who confess to Ram. He grows tall. In addition to his good temperament, there are still many girls who are willing to ignore his age. More importantly, it is true that they are loved by genius teenagers who don’t know why. The girl's heart overflows.

Ram always ignored  them he has so many responsibilities  to handle... only one sentence..
"Study hard and make progress every day."

Now that sia talked about this issue, Ram said helplessly,

"I wasn't dragged down by you, I wasn't ready to find a girlfriend, we are still young... I'm hell busy with my studies and company affairs... "

Although the he will turned 18 years in next two years, it doesn’t matter...... she is still have to walk long way....They are still small. They follow the path of normal students. Now she is only high school students.

When sia heard this, she felt less uncomfortable, as long as she didn't drag Ram behind.

Ram still couldn't hold back, and asked another question,

"Sia, do you want me to have a girlfriend?"

He often came out to find sia, anyway, every time he came out to find her
The roommate laughed at him. that how could he deceive little girl... it literally inhumane behavior...

Because he always talk about sia ... his roommate thought she is his girlfriend.

Sia didn't want it ... but she thought she can't be selfish..., but Ram should be free. he can  Do whatever he want,

Sia : "It's good to have a girlfriend..."

Someone accompanied him to walk the dog, go to college  together and when they tired  they can go to eat delicious  food..

Ram was a little sulky when he heard this answer, but he didn’t know how to vent this sulking. He could only take the notebook,

Ram : "Come and solve this math problem"

Sia obediently, buried her head in solving the math problem, Ram looked at the top of her head, sighed first, did not know....       why he felt so much anger in his heart...

.....

both families  knew The two children have been in love since childhood, and they are used to it. The feelings of the two teenagers are pure and sincere.

Everything in childhood was beautiful, but, in the end, it could not meet reality. It was because it could not meet reality, so it seemed so beautiful.

that's why no one interfered.. in this matter... all they wanted to children  must understand  their feelings...

........

Kirloskar palace

Manu asked people to pick up the fruit and then basked in the sun ....

all children  were busy in their own work no one have time to sit back and chatt...

....

Sia quickly left this matter behind because it was a holiday! It's Diwali!

This year's Diwali... they still have to go home to celebrate . they even plan to visit temple for a puja for good- health and wealth...

Because it was so far away, sia was not allowed to go back. However, sia wanted to go back. She saved a lot of money, and now it is not enough to buy gifts like the last time....she really wanted to enjoyed her time with her family ...

Sia's bonuses are still there. In the later period, she realized that athletes will also retire and cannot be as old as other industries.

Therefore, sia saved money and went back to home to help her patents...when she retired later.

......

Before leaving ...  of course she have to go to Ram first. After talking to his parents, Ram went out with sia... In fact, they went to buy chocolate and also bought some gifts for swati and shubhum and 3 little girls... to wish them happy Diwali

....
Swati first saw these two people,

"Ram !"

Ram hugged swati and shubham...

Ram : Happy  Diwali .....
( handed  gifts)

Shubham  : Stay for dinner...

Ram : I'll come with my siblings... they miss you all lot... now I need to go.. bye..

Urmi ..Davi and Shruti ... stopped  him on the door...

" Ram Da... our Diwali gifts"

Ram smiled at them then pointed  towards sia who was standing  with lots of bags...

three of them  shouted  loudly  " Thank  you Ram ... Da... love you much ...
Happy Diwali ... we will wait for you ... come back soon "

When Sia...Urmi.....shruti and Davi came out, it was cold and windy, so they put hat on their head... which were a scarfs and a piece of hat, a fiery red wool hat,
and there on Sia's hat were two cat ears on it, revealing a clean white face, watery big eyes are too cute. .. they all sister's look so cute...

At least, Lucky and Adduu  ...shiv and Anshuu had no way to associate this cute girls with the fierce Ram who was watching sia with complicated  eyes.

Ram glanced at his siblings, especially Anshuu, who looked at Sia intently,

Ram  : I'll digg out those eyes.... just enjoy  the game no need to worship... and she is your Sister-in-law....so keep it in mind... ( low voice only his siblings  here it)

Anshuu : Sia di ... Urmi Di... shruti and Davi happy Diwali...

4 sister's also wish everyone happy Diwali

Ram :  don't want go...

Anshuu : Ram Da...
............
walked side by side with Davi .....  ......

Shiv (to Davi) : we plan to go Zoo... let's go

Davi : it's good...how are you...

Shiv : Good .. its been long  ....do...do...you miss me...I mean us...

Davi : ( blush) Miss you.... ( look at him) you all

Shiv bit his lower lip.. surface  his smile
............

Shruti : Anshuu ... do you know there near to our school.... open new restaurant... I told you... what a delicious  food we get there... it's mouth watering...

Anshuu  : we will go there tonight what do you think...... I went to the field visit with Ram Da in European countries.... I specially  brought  chocolates for you... stay with me...tonight in our house... I'll give it to you  

Shruti : really (eyes brightened) Hugged him) You are the best Anshuu....if you treat me like this.... let's marry to eachother  in future and we will open our own Restaurant... so we can eat delicious  food ... I'm going to learn cooking... so I'll cook for you... what you say

Aanshhu  : promise  me... don't regret  in the future..... I'm greedy  for food... and if you going to cook for me then... I'm not going to let you leave me...

Shruti : OK... I'll asked my mom and Manu aunt to let us marry ok... just wait ... I'll talked with them... you just need to nodded your head... OK...

Anshuu  : Just cook for me... feed me... I'll like to nodd on your every command... ( wink )

............

Urmi : Don't you know how to eat? Or you wanted became zero figure....why you lost  so much weight ?(Frowned)

Lucky : Are you worried  for me..

Urmi : don't be full ...if you have no energy... who will fight with me...

Lucky  : if you want I have other way to prove my strength  to you... do you want to see...

Urmi : I'm not afraid of you... skinny monkey

Lucky : don't worry ... one day I'll prove it you ... how skinny I'm and who will win and lose that battle... don't worry...
.............

Ram : you look beautiful with Red color

Sia : you too... look so handsome  that everyone looking at you... ( she Hugged  his forearm)  rights on him...in public... oh my sia... don't worry about trash people

..........

Adduu  were clicking a pics of her brothers.... when someone Hugged her from behind....

Aadduu : I'm alredy a big girl... don't randomly  Hugged me...what if my boyfriend misunderstood me...

Ved : who dare to ... became your boyfriend... don't he want his life... it's not easy to live with spoiled  girl....

Adduu : yes I'm... spoiled... so what... but not ugly...I'm really felt sad for your future wife or girlfriend... how will they live life with ugly pig.....

Ved : Don't worry ... in this word ... I only  marry  you... because  I'm going to torture  you with my handsome  look day and night...

.......
......
Ram was not in a hurry.

Anshuu  :  "There are lions, tigers, giraffes..."

Ram didn't plan to go, but when he saw Sia wanted to go, he said to sia,

"Let's buy something for everyone to eat."

So, a few people went to the zoo together.

Then, Anshuu wanted to ask sia about the game, but before  that Ram took a book from from side.

Ram :  "sia look at it first. If you don't understand, you can ask me."

Anshuu: "..."
Why is there time? It's just matter of chatting....

here sia really started reading, and Anshuu  and others looked at Ram  resentfully.

Ram just twitch his lips...and then type something...

Then Anshuu ..Lucky... shiv and even Ved received a message :
"Don't disturb me... go and serve your girl"

Everyone looked at him... he just shrugged  his shoulders....

Again everyone received message

" depends on you... want to spend time with your girl.. or with everyone... because ... I'm not in"

before waiting for their reply

Ram led sia to the zoo.
Sia was still Turing the pages of particular  book...

....

Lucky : don't follow  Sia di and Ram Da.... Ram Da asked me to let me go with you to show you...other side of zoo... let's go
( pulled directly others side)

....

Shiv : Ram Da wanted to spend time with Sia di

Davi : I know....they look good together... but our sia di is so innocent... and she always live in sports  school so she did not understand  the world ....

Shiv : but you understand  it very well... don't you... so... what do you think about our future

Davi : ( blushed) we are still too young...

Shiv : what are you talking about... I mean to say ... about our future means .... our education... job... or career.... and yes we are still to young... (wink)

Davi : you... you....I....I.... forget  it... so what do you want to do ?

Shiv : Doctor...and you

Davi : if possible... I'll like to assist  you... Doctor Shiv kirloskar...
...........

Ved : they all look good together... just like us

Aadduu : they are...but still you check your eyes...and also brain to... I think they not working properly..... they look good... but why here "we".... why you ad "we" here... are you sick...in your brain

Ved : don't you know... better than anyone...  not only my brain.... but my whole body is sick... so when you going to treat me...
(he whispered near to her ear)

that she felt goosebumps all over her body... he is alredy 18 years old... working under his Dad... in their company...he rarely  get free time...but today Ram dropped  message  and asked him to joined  them... he understand  his feelings ... and maybe Ram also know it...but His Girl have so many protection wall around her...with sharp blades.... no one can broke it down... so he have his own plan to ... open her layer  by layer with baby step...

Aadduu : you...you... don't....don't.... speak like hooligan...you... I...I... warned you ...if not...I'll broke your nose....next time... don't...don't you Dare  to ... come close  to me

Ved : in this world... I dare to do ... anything with you... listen  carefully... I'm the only one...who allow  to dare.ok...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

64.5K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
4.4K 1K 29
#Book-1 in BONDS OF LOVE AND DESTINY 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏, 𝑼𝑲 After clearing the allegations made on her, she threw the divorce papers at his face and to...
42.5K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...
4.5K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...