YOU BORN FOR ME MY WIFE (PART...

By DipDeep5

he is her knight in shining armor. knight is not soft, gentleman towards other people....... but for her he... More

Chapter 1 - 1st night together
chapter 2 pizza party
chapter 3 Life long
chapter 4 IM SO SCARY
chapter 5 Deliberately aim to the child
chapter 7 Run
chapter 8 Finally
chapter 9 strange Emotions
chapter 10 so excited
chapter 11 Sport academy
chapter 12 won the money
chapter 13 Tia's parents
chapter 14 his heart
chapter 15 Amazing
chapter 16 Do you have girlfriend??
chapter 17 Attract Attention
chapter 18 stay together
chapter 19 Truth and Dare
chapter 20 no next time
chapter 21 complicated relationship
chapter 22 creepy methods
chapter 23 Shameless
chapter 24 I miss you
chapter 25 cute little bunny
chapter 26 two people from two different worlds
chapter 27 Flower bloom
chapter 28 Mine
chapter 29 study for college entrance exam
chapter 30 poison
chapter 31 upset
chapter 32 Terrified Ram
chapter 33 yama

chapter 6 making plan

2 0 0
By DipDeep5

The other party knows his Family , knows their family's situation, knows that they going to went out that day.

Although there is no evidence and no motives, Ram has a doubt in his heart..

However, the other party wanted him to die. He didn't quite understand why???

Ram has slowly walked to the door, and the house that closed them is a clay house.
It may have been a long time since no one has lived, and it is covered with grass.
The door didn't look very strong, but as soon as Ram approached, the big yellow dog outside started to bark.

Then a man came over there.

"What are you doing?  you want to run. Our Rubi has killed people. If you run out, it will kill you. Don't blame me for not saying it!"

Sia hurried over and pulled Ram behind ,

sia : "Can you give us something to eat? Before the transaction, my family must depend on whether we are alive, I'm in a bad health, if I die before your transaction , You are not easy to handle this situation "

The man scolded and kicked the still-calling dog, and then ran away.

Sia and Ram also took this opportunity to see the situation outside.
It is a wasteland.

The overwhelming hay that spread over the past.

Ram is very familiar with this. which is specially cut to feed cattle. The horses grass around their farmhouse grew up deep and were cut off because they had to feed the cattle.

Of course, this season should be yellow.
But such a high "horse-deep grass" is all yellow and, neat, and no one cut it.
This shows that they are far away from others... in this area no one live here for long time

Ram told sia about the discovery, and the two sat down on the grass in the clay house.
He actually guessed.

After a long time, the young man came back just now, took a few boiled sweet potatoes to them, and brought a bottle of water.

The two children were really hungry.
The sweet potato skin was not peeled and it was already cold.

Sia hadn’t eaten it. Ram picked it up and peeled it... hand it to sia...
“It’s called sweet potato and it’s delicious.”

Sia learned from Ram and began to peel, and the two slowly ate.

The young man saw that the two young children were well-behaved, not crying, and most importantly, it was 60 million, so he said,

"I will bring you food tomorrow."

After thinking for a while, he threatened,

"Don't run around, I'm leaving. If this dog really bites you, I can't save you."

Speaking, he really left, and then closed the door.

in the morning Ram didn’t eat much, so he is really hungry and he satiated after eating one sweet potato.

The dog outside is still barking.

Ram glanced through the hole in the wall and thought ... that dog was so thin , as if there was only one layer of leather wrapped in bones.
They also have a big dog at their farmhouse, and is particularly fat...

whenever  they go to visit his grandparents... the dogs play with them...so Ram know  how to approach  dogs..

Ram took half of the sweet potatoes.

"Sia..I'm going to feed some sweet potatoes to that dog...It seems that he doesn't eat anything at all."

Sia did not refuse, but nodded.

As soon as Ram was close to the outside wall, the dog barked and became extremely fierce.

Ram summoned up the courage and threw the sweet potato out, and then he quickly returned, still a little afraid of the dog's barking may make trouble  for them..

Sia asked Ram
"If they take the money, they will let us go.???

In fact, the situation is not optimistic at all. The biggest possibility is that after taking the money, they are thrown here to die. The dog outside have not been fed, and then they...... may be...

The big dog outside stopped barking.

Ram hugged Sia, and then touched her forehead again, only to find that she had no fever, and he was relieved.

Ram stood up, grinning and pulling the grass in the corner.....to prepare grass bed for them to sleep....

Sia also stood up, to help him

Ram was still thinking...now it is useless to think so much, it is better to take a step by step!

So they pulled the hay together, and then the two of them aimed at the house and found out where to make a bed.

Anyway, this is already the case, it is better to reform the living environment of two people first.

The two found a hole in the wall in the house and began to spread the dry grass.
Actually, there was not enough dry grass. The two of them laid a thin layer, which was quite successful.

Ram looked through the hole and looked at the dry grass outside.

he soon stopped paying attention to the hay outside. he put the remaining sweet potatoes on the paved hay and then took off his coat.

They went out in the morning and it was still a bit cold, so both children wore coats. Sia's little coat was bought by prajkta, a pink sweater with small florals on it, especially a for little girl

Ram spread his coat on the dry grass, and said to sia ,
    "sia sleeps here, we will go back tomorrow."

Of course Ram is still anxious about their lives.

Turning her head, sia saw ...Ram saying this while neatly laying out his coat....she was blinking at him..

Ram thought sia is silly and cute,
"just sleep like this for a while."

It was not dark outside now, and the two were not ready to sleep. Ram felt that the dog had not barked, so he leaned against the wall and walked past.

The reason why he walked past the wall was because the door was too sewed. If he walked over directly, it might irritate the dog
, of course, he clung to the wall and walked over slowly.

However, just after approaching the door, the dog started to bark again, Ram stopped his action

Ram found that this time the big dog did not rush, but barked at them not far away.
This door is a piece of wood pieced together. Ram just wanted to see where the lock was through the gap between the wood.

"Wang Wangwang!!!" The big dog barked particularly fiercely.

Ram saw that dog had not rushed over, so he was not afraid. While looking through the slit, he was nagging,

Ram : "You are called Rubi. I know a dog. Its name is jack. It is yellow like you..."

"Wang Wang Wang Wang!!"

Ram : "You are thin, are you sick, but your belly is so big."

"Wang Wangwang!!!"

Sia was amused by Ram who talked to the dog so seriously..... the little boy... who talk with others like... he need to buy the words with money... now talking with dog..... she never  saw him talking with others.... he mostly use words like treasure...
" oh....hum... OK... got it..."

At this time, Ram had already seen that the lock was the kind of lock he had idea about, and he was very pleased.

Turned his head and said,
"sia I can pry this lock!"

On one occasion, Anshuu lost the key... when they were in their farmhouse.... so he once open the lock Without the key..... no one know it....

Ram thought about it, it was necessary to pry the lock, and the few of them would not necessarily kill them directly, but it is very likely that they would be locked here directly, and when they got the money, they would starve them directly.

However, it is still unnecessary now, and it will be dark. If they pry the lock out, even if there is no dog, they will be inconvenient at night to run out

Ram stopped talking, and the big dog whimpered twice, and stopped crying.
It was also dark, and the two returned to the dry grass.

Snuggling to sleep, the night of October was still a bit cold.

However, sia fell asleep quickly, and this day, her body and mind were exhausted.
In the middle of the night, she felt confused...how a little hot?

she Open her eyes and  see the dry grass.
she was covered with dry grass, and the top was covered with Ram’s coat.

Sia struggled a bit and climbed up, and found that Ram was gone.

Sia was startled, "Ram... Ram!"

Then she heard a voice, "Sia! I am here... don't make noise... !"

Looking at it through the sound, she saw a hole suddenly popping up in the corner, where a face was found, there was still dirt on the face, gray fluttering, and bright eyes.
Sia hurried over, and saw that Ram was only wore a his simple clothes. The white t-shirt has now turned to earthy color, with sweat on his forehead. he also dragged a handful of hay from the outside

Lying on such thin grass, he thought of Sia's body and thought she couldn't sleep here. When she was at home, she just recovered  from illness...

He was afraid  that If she got unwell  again by cold...what can he do here... he can't help her here...
The more he think, the more he feel so scared.

Then he saw the small hole, Ram secretly got up, and then took a wooden board that had been broken off from the door just now, and went to plan the hole. he was very perseverant, and soon the plan was made. And then crawled out.

Ram is also taking off his coat and covering it to Sia.. This way, he can only help her keep warm,

The hole is not particularly large, and of course it is all covered with dirt when drilling out.

Sia looked at him like a little dirty puppy, but he still had a proud smile on his face.. a rare smile,

Ram : "Sia , are you felt still cold?"

Kidnapping, the anxiety caused by these messy things, all leave her.. leaving only with Ram...who are sweating and looking at her with smile.
she reached out and wiped his face,

Sia :  "It's not cold anymore."

After finishing talking, she looked at his hand again to make sure that he was not injured.

Ram :  "sia ..don't worry, this is very comfortable to sleep!..

As he said, he pulled her into the hay, so much warm..!

This grass has a sweet scent when it is green, and the rhizomes are very thin, and when it is yellow, it will easily tear off, and a large piece of it, and it is not stinging.

Ram picked up the dirt on her head, and then hugged her into his arms.
"it's very comfortable.... Go to bed....the f
ground after digging  ... it felt warm... so we can't feel cold ..."

he know..he can't be panic, he can definitely go back with sia

Sia leaned against Ram's shoulder and was able to smell a nice smell on his body When she smelled, she fell asleep...

The next day, Ram heard the sound of dogs outside.

As soon as he woke up, he saw that Sia was throwing the dry grass outside the cave.
  Sia : "You eat some sweet potatoes first, they should be coming soon."

Ram also got up. The first thing, he rushed to Sia and touched her forehead. Fortunately, it was okay, not hot, and there was no fever.

Sia was poked by his cute action and couldn't help laughing. Then she took her coat and put it on. she put on her coat very cooperatively and her hair was still messy.

Her hair was originally eared, but now she grows a little longer. Ram comb her hair  with his fingers and tied  it with rubber and suddenly Sia became a little lady in a pink jacket.

"Sia is so beautiful!" Ram praised her.

Sia smile beautifully.

Ram hold her hand  ran over, picked up the hay, and helped her to go outside together.
Then he stuffed the soil back again and disguised it.

If persondon't take a closer look, no one will never see it.
It didn't take long for the dog outside to bark again.

Ram thought it was hungry, so he took a sweet potato and walked over.
.

Sia had never been in contact with the dog. For this dog, she also felt that this was a evil dog.

Therefore, Ram was going to feed it. she was very vigilant and pulled Ram tightly. Pull away to prevent Ram from being bitten by the dog.

Ram threw out the sweet potatoes, looked at the big dog that swallowed it in one bite, and said with a bit of pain,
"Did your master not feed you?"

At this time, it happened that two people came in a hurry.

Sia leaned against the door and took a closer look. They still had something on their faces, and things did not deteriorate.
Sure enough, it was the two young men and women. After the two came in, they brought them to eat.

This time they brought rice

Probably about to get fried rice soon, but the young woman has a good temper.

"You two have dinner." The young woman took out her phone and said to Ram

Ram and Sia both ate slowly, took a few photos, and then said to another person,

"Brother, we sent it! uncle said that they had already taken the money and should be able to get it in the afternoon !

The young woman feels more and more excited, but that is 60 million, she can be divided into more than 10 million!

This figure, she dare not Dream about it.
At this time, the phone suddenly Rang

"The emergence of fanatics has led to the abduction of the son of Devil king Aaditya kirloskar.. nephew of Underworld Don Rana kirloskar, who is searching  ... their children..

The young woman shook her hand a little and opened it, and suddenly saw the trading news
Needless to say, there are now all journalist media.

The young woman quickly called her uncle who was going to withdraw money.

"Uncle, something happened! Look at your phone! News is reporting this matter!" She could not tell the difference between this software push and news.

Ram paused for dinner.
Sia also stopped.

Ram turned his head, his expression calm, and gave sia a piece of meat...

It's useless to be anxious. He now knew that his Dad is here... he just need stay calm... think properly... and escape from this people somehow...and for that he need ..... Take one step at time.

..............................
At the same time, the people in the kirloskar palace were anxiously waiting for the people over there to withdraw money. They had marked the bags with the money and threw them in the garbage dump as requested by the kidnappers.

( just Trapp.... planned  by black belly Aaditya )

Just wait for them to receive the money, and then let them follow their men quickly. 

he know his Son... who is more mature  than his age... and Ram is his son... by the way ... who's brain  work quickly before people even think...

Then at this time, prajkta's cell phone rang.
her eyes fell black, and her phone fell to the ground.

Manu quickly supported her, "What's wrong?"

"the news was released  by someone..... now it is on online....everyone knows that Ram was kidnapped...and the trading place..."
Prajkta only felt a pang in her heart.

but Manu was still clam...
she trust her Son...and more than that she trust her husband

Prajkta : Manu... they said that "Don't you want your son anymore? they will ..... our children

Manu turned on her mobile phone, and she saw that internet had already been the first to search.

Aaditya called someone  and ordered  to closed the news to spread...

The police had also come to investigate the situation at this time.
However, the police checked the day’s surveillance and only photographed the two children who were taken away at that time. They did not capture the kidnapper’s face, let alone the car.

They all  stunned how Ram pushed everyone in the mini bus...., sia also shouted, but because they are too many people on this side, no one hear....her

At that time, there was so much despair, so many people, but no one could help them. She stared at the crowd over there and finally shouted, but was still taken away. It disappeared in the corner where there was no surveillance.

And these have already been read by the kirloskar family. they look again, there are no new clues.

police officer  : Raje (king) we can't find any clue  but... we will try our best.. just give us some time...

Hearing this, Prajkta was crying again and fainted. Manu quickly called Rana to took Prajkta to their room ....for rest...

Aaditya : (sigh ... looking at Prajkta)
you really  think I need your help in this matter my... people alredy.... went out... and even more my son is more brilliant  than your police force... I'm just waiting  for his signal... don't worry... and go to your work...

Just when police left Aaditya got call... someone reported the incident anonymously.

It was said that at  the near of xxx  near mountain  village...two suspicious elements were seen, mainly because they heard them calling, as if to say that the two children were hidden, and the license plate number was MHxxxxx.

Aaditya and Rana hurried over, and after some chase, they really caught someone. However, nothing could be asked. The two men bite ...They did not kidnap the children. They did not understand what Aaditya's people were saying. They fled, only because of conditioned reflexes.

Aaditya's people are not vegetarian anymore. The most useful point of the information obtained from the kirloskar family is that the kidnappers have left the city and bound their children to remote places.

The most likely thing is to go back to their hometown, so let people quickly check the details of these two people.

Swati - shubham  ... Pawan and Tulsi also come back... they all optimistic about the children situation. On the one hand, Sia is not in good health.

After two days of tossing, no one  know what will happen.
Prajkta  was blaming  her self infront  of swati and shubham...

that it was her fault  that children  was kidnapped...

swati hugged prajkta... who is really looking like haggard person...... she know Prajkta  ... that her is heart burning  ...  Manu also hugged her two friends... too comforted them
...........

The children concerned are eating at the moment, yes, still eating, fried rice again. It's already cold, but it's not the time for picky eating now.

Both of them have a gentle style of eating and eat slowly, so they eat slowly, mainly because the food is already cold, after all, it is so far away.

And the two young men with soot on their faces are already in a hurry. The more they read the news on the Internet, the more they are anxious, and they are in a hurry in the house. The 60 million people who were about to get it are gone. People know this, and the uncle knows nothing.

Ram glanced at them and continued to squat in the corner to eat with sia , and did not speak, anyway, to minimize the sense of existence.

The young man glanced at the two children, especially when they saw that they were still eating slowly, and the anger in their hearts wasn't there. It was only then that he remembered it. At that time, when  he went to catch them, this little girl bit him .. this matter passed because it was originally 60 million yuan. Now it is really irritating. he really wanted to killed her..

Ram stood up immediately, blocking Sia

Ram : "If you want to blame, you will be blamed for your bad luck... Since you can't get the money now, let's get out for a breath!"

Sia :  "Wait a minute!"

The young woman also came over.

Sia took out two thousand Rupees  from her trouser pocket....and said..

"I'll give you money, don't kill us."

When Ram saw Sia’s money, he was suddenly inspired to take out the pendant from his neck.

“This is my  ancestral gold chain..... Although there is no way to fill your 60 million, but it is cost more than you think. ""

Deceptively, there are no ancestral things in his family. This  only lie...

When the young woman heard Ram, she immediately snatched it over,

"Are you serious, just such a small piece?"

Ram  said without changing his face,

"If you don't believe it, you can go online to search. How much does it cost to buy a gold chain with good jade. My family can get it for 60 million. Do you think it will let me bring a pendant of dozens of dollars?"

The young man thought he made sense, but he still snatched the money in Sia's hands, one thing is one thing.

Ram continued,
"I told you the price, mainly because you are not pitted, as long as you don't hit me and my friend."

Now, how could they be beaten, with money, it's easy to talk, they were originally for money.

At this time, the young woman noticed that Sia also had also gold chain on her neck.

Ram was afraid that thus woman  hurt Sia so he said,
"Sia, give them yours... chain ...too."

Sia was very obedient and took out her pendant for them.

After getting two gold chain with jade pendant...The faces of the two were full of ecstasy. Sure enough, rich people could not think of it. Such a thing is so expensive! They are worth their lifetime wages.
The two left happily. Although, in the end, they can get 10 million, but they haven't seen anything until now. There are so money.. How could they not be excited?

They closed the door and locked the door. The dog barked at the two people, probably hungry and wanted to eat.

Both were eager to exchange money. The young man was called impatiently, kicked it, and left with his sister.

The dog lay on the ground and whimpered twice, probably because its stomach was too big to turn a little.

Ram saw through the door slit and thought the dog was really pitiful.

Ram saw them gone, and said to sia

"Sia, we have to clean up and we may have to go "

he was sure that his Father have plan.. maybe their people  alredy out find them... he just need to stay safe with sia... for that he need to escape... because  these people  now...like hungry  wolf for money if... they don't get money  they will both of them anytime... for that he need to take action before  anything happened "

Although Sia doesn't understand, she trusts Ram very much. in her mind Ram is a person who knows everything and understands everything.

So, nodded her head and quickly shaved two meals.

Today is still a sunny day.

Then the two people looked through the door gap and looked out. There was sunlight shining in and shone on the small face, warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
14.7K 696 46
They were polar opposites. He was demanding, manipulative and dominant. His demeanor was arrogant, mean and insulting. His aura of power, darkness a...
24.5K 1K 27
On the top floor in the tallest buildings of the city, a very beautiful girl stood near the floor to ceiling glass window. looking at the mesmerising...
191K 14.2K 37
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...