YOU BORN FOR ME MY WIFE (PART...

By DipDeep5

he is her knight in shining armor. knight is not soft, gentleman towards other people....... but for her he... More

Chapter 1 - 1st night together
chapter 2 pizza party
chapter 4 IM SO SCARY
chapter 5 Deliberately aim to the child
chapter 6 making plan
chapter 7 Run
chapter 8 Finally
chapter 9 strange Emotions
chapter 10 so excited
chapter 11 Sport academy
chapter 12 won the money
chapter 13 Tia's parents
chapter 14 his heart
chapter 15 Amazing
chapter 16 Do you have girlfriend??
chapter 17 Attract Attention
chapter 18 stay together
chapter 19 Truth and Dare
chapter 20 no next time
chapter 21 complicated relationship
chapter 22 creepy methods
chapter 23 Shameless
chapter 24 I miss you
chapter 25 cute little bunny
chapter 26 two people from two different worlds
chapter 27 Flower bloom
chapter 28 Mine
chapter 29 study for college entrance exam
chapter 30 poison
chapter 31 upset
chapter 32 Terrified Ram
chapter 33 yama

chapter 3 Life long

4 0 0
By DipDeep5

Ram wants to listen to the school story.... just he wanted to change subject
.

Sia had a headache, and she don't like school....the school was nothing fun....

"The school is not fun,"  Sia said directly.

"The teacher is fierce. Every time I am late, I'm punished by then.... need to write homework....too..... I don't like go to school... it's better I'll stay home and play with my sisters"... (pout)

Ram : punished????? ( eyebrows  raised)

Sia nodded with the sad face and said, "Yes, it is too much."

Her mother had great expectations from her, so she never told her mom about it.
Moreover, more importantly, on Teachers’ Day, many students in the class bought gifts for the teacher. her mom also give gifts to sia so she could hand over her teacher...., when teacher get gifts from everyone she smiled....Sia don't like her teacher...

she think that her teacher only love gifts... not the children in her class..... she always scolded  and punished  students...

She didn't want her mother to know about it, but her friend Ran was different. so she could tell him
...sia thought that it was a good thing not to go to school. ...

and she is willing to tell him everything...

"my Classmates are not good at all."
Sia said,

"I have fought with them because they pulled my braid...I love my long hair..
but they teased me..."

sia said  proudly......
"As a result, they were properly clean by me."

Ram couldn't help laughing when he saw Sia's proud look.

Sia went on to whisper,

"so As soon as the teacher came in, I cried, and the cry was louder than other party, and then the teacher didn't punish me..... but scolded other party"

It was really witty at that time.

Ram touched her head lovingly,

"Well, Our Sia is very witty."

"I can't let them teased my everytime." Sia said embarrassedly.

....
they all were playing all around  ... running ... and hiding ... climbing..... here and there...... no elders  are home... so it's all there battlefield.....

Therefore, housekeeper.... got headache  by there playing....

The housekeeper didn't care much about their heart or their enjoy playing with eachother, but he was afraid  that if something  happened  to them.... Raje will kill him ... even before giving him chance to open  his mouth... so he was particularly fierce towards these 4 sistets, so 4 girls were still afraid of him.

But the Their bedroom's room is the quietest, so, during the day, Sia sat in the room with her sisters... playing  indoor games

...

At night, the atmosphere was a little wrong, Sia realized when she went downstairs, and then saw the Rana uncle....who had met them once when they came  here on the first day.

He also saw Sia..Urmi...Davi...and Shruti.. he touched their heads, and said,

"you guys used to living here?"

Sia saw him very kindly, so she answered  him... :
we are happy here... playing with eachother....eating delicious  food....

urmi : and looking at you... handsome  uncle... I can live here all my life...

Actually, they were not used to it at the beginning, but now they are getting used to it.

Prajkta came over at this time and said,

"Does 4 princess like your brother's and Sister Aadduu?"

4 sisters nodded and said,
"Like."

"will you like to stay here....all your life with your brother's..."  Prajukta's words were not finished yet.

At this time,

Ran speak, : "Sia come here."

Sia  turned around and saw Ram looking at her.

Sia  hurried over to him
As soon as she got close, she heard a little angry voice of Ram,

"Don't you know ... it's not good ... talk while eating."

Sia : Okay. Don't talk."

After a while, Prajkta knocked on the table
"Let's eat"

Prajkta : Ram... what do you think... about what I said just now... let them stay here... life long..

ram was even more upset,

prajkta  : "Ram, you know what I am talking about."

Ram glanced at prajkta, and silently  finished his food

Prajkta : I don't mind if they stay here.... I know I like them too... now it depends  on you all .... what you all want

Rana: Wife...

prajkta  : what ?????

Ram : Badi mom... we are children... for God sake..... .. let us grow  up... first....... I'm alredy enough  in my plate... to attend  my siblings... all day long... now if you let them stay here.... just hired  me ... on position  of their nanny....

Rana and prajkta laughed  out loud...

children  do not understand.... what they all were talking..... Ram I'd born with extra IQ ... he is much more mature  than his similar  age people....

lucky  : Da... tell me the same joke  which you told them... please... I wanted to laughed  too

Ram : Look ... now... like this.... this and that.... Badi mom .... and bde pappa.... ... now explain  him... which joke I told you

while playing  sia request  Ram to play with them...and found that Ram was really very smart. They played a tic-tac-toe game and he win terribly.

If lucky and urmi not fight with each other time to time... she would be even happier.

They played for a while, and the. Ram urge to

"guys, don't play long time. It's time to sleep."

everyone looked at the time and it was indeed time to go to sleep.

So they all said goodnight to eachohers and like yesterday  night they all spread on carpet tonight too...

The days were not as difficult as they had imagined, but when they laid  down the 4 girls.... missed their mother, father, and their house

they holding the quilt, sour nose, waiting  for their parents to come back to pick them up...

they can go back to their house.... after their parents deal with their work

In fact, they called their parents and talk with them... now and then..
However, they still miss their parents  in night....

Sia sighed in her heart, she was really lost ... how to counseling her sisters ... after while she heard they low snoring sound.... and sigh again... she can understand  their hearts.... because  she felt same pain.. but she can't express  it....

Tossing and turning, a bit unable to sleep. sia pulled out the jade hanging around her neck. The green jade, engraved with a small fish, felt very comfortable.

Sia suddenly had an idea!
She remembered correctly.....Ram also have jade pendent around  his neck....

Sia frowned again, but the problem was how could they both have similar  jade green fish pendent  ... around their neck...

sia was expecting, but the aunt and uncle had not appeared for several days.
The other people in the house will now also say a word or two to them but the housekeeper is still fierce as he is still busy.

Chatting and playing with everyone.... Sia learned that although the Ram ..lucky  and Aadduu was born the same day on the same time...but Ram had already passed the 1st grade, he dont  wanted to go to  school, but also  planned to skipped the grade. .

Sia and her sisters admired Ram even more.
It's too great, she has only heard of repetition, and for the first time someone encountered a jump.....in next class...

Ram still has to take care of his siblings... manage to house in absence  of his parents or elders...

However,
now Ram will also take time to teach 4 siters to read and write.

The days passed quickly, and the parents of Ram and Anshuu returned twice in a hurry and left in a hurry.

Every morning when got up,Ram washed himself, and quickly slipped into the his parents room, dragging his Dad out of the quilt.

Aaditya  rubbed his eyes,

"let me Sleep for a while!"

Ram was not afraid of him at all. If he was allowed to sleep his Dad for a little longer, he would be able to sleep more than ten o'clock. He would not eat breakfast....miss the time which give to his children....for breakfast

  Ram did not listen to his Dad Aaditya . He pulled out of the bed  and pushed him to the bathroom to wash.

Aaditya got up, but he glanced  at the person who was coaxing him like child  and he smile.

He can only swell his cheeks, "I'm so sleepy.... I return late at night.. and there is so much work stillwaiting for me... I just wanted to rest."

"Mom is waiting."
Ram use his strongest weapon  to his Dad
for his Dad's  illness  there is only medicine  ... which his mom...

Aaditya hurriedly wash up...

they have their breakfast  with whole family.... but elders  need to go out to manage their business too. so they left...

the children were studied and played games with the eachother during the day, not as uncomfortable as it was at first,

As soon as they returned to the room,  Urmi was a little restless, looking at the little  sister Urmi and wanted to say something but sia didn't know what to say to her little  sisters

so she asked, "What's wrong?"

Urmi said softly, "I want to staring at all 3 uncles all day long.....that's why I agree with mom -dad... but now their no one handsome but Ram Da... who also read book all day... not playing with us.... oh God I'm so pitiful."

Lucky frowned and was a little unhappy. He had a good relationship with Sia ... Davi and Shruti...but still he don't like that drama queen

Sia don't know  what to say so she called her aunt ....swati

Talking with her mom Urmi felt so uncomfortable thinking about this, and finally couldn't control it, and tears fell down.

Lucky was startled,

  Ram quickly wiped Urmi's tears, and then said,
"Urmi... you are beautiful when you smile so don't cry...and Aunt will be sad ...they also don't want leave you guys but...there is work they need to handle like our parents... as their children we need understand them... they all work for us... so smile"

Like good girl urmi understand  what Ram Da was telling her...Of course she knew that so she  wiped a tear and said,

"I'm not crying Ram Da.... I just miss my mom.."
Children have very simple thinking and they hate to seek help from others
Therefore, Urmi quickly  adjust her mood... and forget everything  while playing

Sia : Thank you so much

Ram : for what.... I'm older than you all... so obviously.... I'm responsible  for you all... she is also like my little sister
..... so I need to pampered  her like the way I pampered  Aadduu...
so Don mentioned  it....

Sia : oh.... (then she Hug Ram...tightly )

Ram was like red apple....and thought why she always  hugged him now and then...

Sia always felt uneasy heart...is such a person, and she can't sleep because of something in her heart.

So, in the middle of the night, sia secretly went  Empty and dark living room...

sia walked on the stairs, remembering all the scary stories she had heard, and was a little afraid to go on. Various child-eating versions have emerged, and she feel like they are all people, looking at her.

At this time, a pale hand stretched out from behind.

sia was so scared that she hugged the railing next to her and closed her eyes in fear.

"Don’t eat me... don’t eat me... I have no meat on my body..."

Ram was amused by her,
"Sia, it's me. I won't eat you."

sia opened her eyes and saw Ram's beautiful eyebrows,..... relieved, and whispered,

"you.....you....Scared me, why didn't you sleep?"

Ram  said in a very low voice, "sorry....Just woke up. What are you doing?"

sia : "Go to pick up the book, but I don't pick it up, I always feel uneasy." 

Ran: "I will accompany you,"

No lights, only moonlight, quiet house( big house / palace), still a bit scary.

The two children held hands, walked down, and then opened the door.

Then they realized that there was no scenery in the garden under the moonlight.
It seemed to be stained with silver, which was so beautiful that it was not so scary.

Ram did not let Sia go out,
"You wait for me here, don't blow the cold wind, I will come back immediately."

Then, Ram went out, and Sia followed him out, bathed in moonlight.

Ram had no choice but to take off his coat.. covered Sia.

Then quickly ran to pick up the book.
They had to go around under the window of their room.
The two walked nervously and excitedly under the moonlight.

As they walked, they heard a voice, and the two had to squat down and continue to move forward slowly.

sua didn't need Ram to help her, she walked on her own.

The sound in the window was a bit unclear, but the two didn't care, anyway, they came to pick up the book.
Quickly found the book on the ground, the two returned the same way.

Sia's book accidentally scratched the bushes next to it, and a voice came from the room, "Who?"

Ram and Sia looked at each other nervously, then stood up and ran!

Here, the person who opened the window saw only the figure of a child in a coat.
The two children ran all the way and returned upstairs.

Arriving in the house, Ram realized a problem,

"Sia, are you Okey....you just...run fast..."

Sia blinked, "It seems so."

Ram was a little nervous, "Are you all right, are there any discomforts?"

Sia : "Heartbeat is a little fast, breathing a little bit...fast too"

Ram (anxiously) : "blame me, we shouldn't  need to hide....

Sia pulled Ram and said : "Wait a minute, it may be running too fast. Do you feel that my heartbeat is fast?isn't it normal ..... im not feeling any uncomfortable... don't worry .. I'm okay...

Ram blinked, "Oh..  OK."

The two stood for a while, and then sat for a while, Ram always looked nervously at sia

Ram : "It seems to be fine.", "Let's go back to bed."

they returned  their room... took off their shoes and slept next to eachohers,

Ram : "dont go out alone in the future... if you feel uncomfortable or want anything, you will wake me up!"

Sia thought for a while. She might go to bed and might not be able to fall asleep because of this....uncomfortable  feelings  in her heart

sia : "Well, if something happens, I will definitely call you up."

The two children who had just experienced an evening adventure soon fell asleep.

Early in the morning,

Ram woke up, quickly woke up his brothers ..

Every day, Ram is calling his siblings to get up, so no one notices how different this morning is from other mornings.

At breakfast,
Sia was a little nervous, she remembered that they walk around  in middle of  night

Fortunately, no one notice them .... behave  like ghost in the night

Prajkta :  "I'm really felt so happy to have all cuteness in world in my house....you 4 little girls really make this house look like bright sun...our 5 trouble  makers only make trouble ...they only know how to annoyed us all...even in the night.."

lucky just frowned, not in favor of this, but did not say that his bdi mom was wrong.

Sia was a little uneasy in the room. She was afraid that Urmi and lucky stared fight again

Of course, she still talked to Ram about controlling  urmi- lucky such behaviour

In Sia's mind, Ram has already gone out of the painting from the original little prince Kirloskar, and has become a particularly good companion.... her good friend

Therefore, Sia said,

"It's look good that they always fight whenever they want... they don't even needed a reason to start the fight..."

Ram leaned on Sia, thought for a while, and said to sia

"Sia...do you want to stopped their fights?"

sia nodded her head hard,

"it's not good at all, I feel sad every day... watching them fight...like enemy."

Ram sighed,

"Is it so interesting.... we all play whole day..so we all need some refreshments.. so whenever they fights like Tom and Jerry... other all enjoy it with excitement"

sia : it's means you like when the fight...

Ram rubbed her head,

"kind of."

"Well, since you are so happy, watching others fight... let's go ... we also strat fighting ith eachother so you will feel much better" Sia said quickly.

" you are waiting for me to fight with you....all this time"
Ram flicked Sia's head.

This time, the two were particularly so friendly and familiar with eachother and they spent most of time with eachothers

The two looked at each other and saw a word in each other's eyes, yeah.
In this regard, the two have become more and more tacit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 170K 40
Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case was different. They were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition t...
8.5K 203 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
2.2M 66.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
56.6K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...