Secret Love (A Lee Jong Suk F...

By koreanfanfics

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "Good! Good! Good!" I heard Director Lee snapping furiously. His f... More

Secret Love- Characters
Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Bad and the Good
Chapter 3: Remember
Chapter 4: Dark Secret
Chapter 5: Goldilocks
Chapter 6: Somewhere Between Dream and Reality
Chapter 7: Start of Something New
Chapter 8: Misconceptions
Chapter 9: Childish
Chapter 10: Crossing Bridges
Chapter 11: It's a Date
Chapter 12: Secrets, Secrets, Secrets
Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!
Chapter 14: The Wedding
Chapter 16: Trust
Chapter 17: What's Wrong?
Chapter 18: What am I Doing?
Chapter 19: Away From You
UPDATE!

Chapter 15: Too Hot, Too Cold

2.3K 73 9
By koreanfanfics

Bleh!

Almost a month gone!

I'm very bad at staying in touch with you guys and updating faster... I'm so sorry again. It seems like it takes longer and longer for me to write a single chapter that is not that crappy. :( HELP!

OMG! Thank you guys soooooo much for the 80+ followers! KYA! You guys are DA BEST and I am so glad that people like YOU are reading my writing. So blessed 'yall <3

I am patiently waiting for another good drama to come up... That's gonna take some time :(

Okay, enough of my chattering.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

One reason why I had so little friends was because of my stupid social life.

I hated parties and just being with people. I was that type of girl who will only have 2 or 3 super close friends instead of having 200 or 300 "friends".

This was the reason why I had tried to find excuses to not going to Minho oppa's reception party. First off, there were lots of people there, and I swear I have some disease where I can't stand being in a room packed with people.

Secondly, all the girls were practically, on Jong Suk. Literally.

Watching your boyfriend being surrounded by people, mostly girls, is really, not what you want to see on a daily basis. If he was just giving out autographs and taking some pictures here and there, I will totally be fine. He's a celebrity, this was normal. But the GIRLS! Half the females in the room were practically sluts and I was disgusted already. This was a wedding, not a stripping club!

I quaffed my cocktail as I glanced towards Jong Suk. I almost was about to burst out laughing when I saw the terrified look on Jong Suk's face but I was filled with relief to see that Jong Suk knew that this wasn't normal.

His eyes saw mine and it was as if he was screaming for help.

Was it time for wonder woman to come to rescue super man?

Trying to bring my breathing back together, I sighed. Taking the last drink, I brushed the liquid off my lips, smearing my lipstick a little bit, ruffled my hair a little and tried to act as drunk as possible. Swaying once in a while and getting extremely out of balance, I purposefully knocked into the girls that were surrounding Jong Suk like a fly.

"Oh oops! My bad!" I tried to really sound slurred, but I am known for having terrible acting skills.

"What the hell?" Hisses were coming from the girls and I glanced at Jong Suk for help. I didn't know what to do next.

"Excuse me, let me escort this lady out." Jong Suk smiled casually as he picked me up bridal style, surprising not just the girls, but me as well.

I buried my face into Jong Suk's neck, afraid of giving the whole act away as he carried me somewhere. I was still able to hear the gasps and the murmurs from the sluts were almost overwhelming. Dating a celebrity was hard.

Jong Suk carried me quietly for a long time and when I was positive that we were far away from those girls, I finally lifted my head up as Jong Suk opened a door to a empty room. Closing the door behind him and locking it, he carried me to the love seat.

"Yah! Put me down!" I scowled.

"Hey, but I like you in my arms this way," He sat down on the seat and put me in his laps, hugging me.

"Someone could walk in any moment. I'm not even suppose to be in this building. You were suppose to escort me out of the building remember?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Yeah, yeah, but there is a reason why I locked the door Yoonha," He smirked and I grumbled. He always had his way and I seemed like I always fell for him. It was unfair. Maybe this was what Bella Swan felt like when she was with Edward Cullen.

"Okay, mister. Enough playing around." I said as I tried to unwrap his arms.

"Are you trying to leave me? All alone? By myself?!" Jong Suk started his cute act again, the one where we both knew that there was no way that I won't fall for.

"Stop. Stop! Stop staring at me with those eyes!" I shut my eyes, trying to not fall for his acts. I had found an excuse to leave the party and I was going to leave. Too much people and drunkenness for a day.

"Oh c'mon~ Please stay with me! Jong Suk is gonna be sad~" The stupid smile crawled back on my face as Jong Suk walked towards me slowly with his innocent eyes.

"Jong Suk, if you don't stop this act then I can't guarantee you that I'll.. I'll..." My back hit the wall and Jong Suk caged me. (A/N: PICTURE ON THE SIDE AND OMG AM I HYPERVENTILATING!!!!!)

"You'll what?" He smirked.

"I won't ever talk to you again!" I blurted out. My face was heating up. STUPID STUPID GIRL HORMONES!

"Are you sure?" He brought his face closer. I hope that he couldn't hear my heart beating as if I was running the 5k all the way back in high school. Man, those were some tough times.

I nodded, not being able to breath anymore as Jong Suk's face came near my face.

He came so close to my lips and I shut my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me.

One

Two

Three

"Aigoo, what will I do with you!" Jong Suk ruffled my hair and I grumbled.

"It was your fault! You were coming really close to me! Any other girl would have thought that you were about to... you know... do that!" I stammered. My eyes just couldn't see his face anymore.

"Is it okay to be this cute? Huh?" He chuckled as he hugged me. "I loved your acting skills back there by the way," He said.

"Oh please, I'm known to make even Hyuna from 4 minute look like an amazing actor. (A/N: Sorry Hyuna lovers! No hate! XD)

Jong Suk laughed.

"Speaking of acting, tell me is it okay to flash that much skin to other the other males?" He let go of me, crossing his arms with that disapproving look on his face.

"What are you talking about. I was basically wearing a nun's outfit if you compare it to those girls that were practically on you." I said back.

"Hey, look at me and tell me. Is it okay to flash in front of other males?" He asked.

"But-"

"Sh! Tell me," He cut me off, "Is it okay to flash in front of other males?"

"What? But-" I stopped when Jong Suk gave me another look. "Fine! It's not okay!" I gave in.

Jong Suk smiled and surprised me with a peck.

"Aigoo, you gwiyomi!" He pinched my cheeks and I protested.

"Yah! Let go when I'm talking to you nicely!" I threatened.

"What if I don't want to? Huh? What are you going to do to your boyfriend who is at least a foot taller than you?" Whoever invented something called 'TEASING' should be killed.

"Yah!" I scowled.

Right then my phone rang.

"You! Stay where you are so that I can beat you up," I threatened to Jong Suk who was laughing.

"Hello?" I asked as I picked up my phone.

"Hey! Yoonha, it's me Woo Bin!" Woo Bin and I had gotten close through Jong Suk and I smiled.

"Hey! It's been a while." I said.

"Are you able to read minds or something? I was just about to ask if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. For once I have no schedule!"

I laughed, "Sure! I'm very honored to be called before Jong Suk. This proves that we're partners in crime while you and Jong Suk are like... just friends." I emphasized the last part as I stared at Jong Suk with a confused look on his face.

"Haha! Don't tell Jong Suk but that's sort of true!" He joked. "Anyways, where do you want to meet?"

"Tomorrow, I actually was going to go swimming with Jong Suk at his pool. You should join!" I said.

Jong Suk gave me an even puzzled look and mouthed , 'Who is that?'

'My other boyfriend' I smirked and mouthed back.

"Haha, that sounds good, then I'll see you tomorrow! Tell Jong Suk that I said hi! I have to go! See you Yoonha~" He said.

"Bye!"

As soon as I hung up, Jong Suk stormed to me with a scowl on his face. "Who was that,"

"I already told you! My other boyfriend." I smirked. Hey inventor of teasing, I actually think you shouldn't be killed, as long as I'm the one teasing someone.

"Really, Yoonha, tell me." Jong Suk was so cute when he was jealous.

"Awe, is my other boyfriend jealous?" I pinched his cheeks like he did to me and laughed.

"Yah! Let go before I do something to you!" He grumbled.

"Why? What are you gonna do? Huh? What are you gonna do to your girl friend who has so many other boyfriends?!" I mocked him and I laughed.

"Yah, I warned you." He threatened.

"What if I don't want to? Huh?" This was actually really amusing. I was finally beating my 6' 1 boyfriend.

Suddenly a smirk appeared on Jong Suk's face and I froze. Uh oh, maybe I shouldn't have gone that far.

Taking my shock as an advantage, Jong Suk kissed me as he pushed me against the wall.

My eyes were wide open but my lips responded otherwise.

I finally shut my eyes and I felt Jong Suk smile. Everything was perfect... well, until... he decided to start tickling me.

"AHHH! YAH! STOP!" I started laughing like crazy. My body bending this way and that.

"I warned you, you were the one that refused to listen to me!" He laughed as he continued to tickle me.

"Yah! YAH! Stop! You babo poop head!" I managed to say as I was tickled to death.

And that, ladies and gentlemen was how I died.

~THE END~

~

~

~

~

~

Just kidding! (A/N: XD sorry, always wanted to do that! You may now erase that terrible joke from your brains and continue reading.)

"Okay fine, fine, I'll stop." As soon as Jong Suk stopped. I dropped to the floor, breathing heavily. "You... Suck," I wheezed out and Jong Suk started laughing and I shot him my glare.

"Okay, but really tell me. Who was that guy?" He asked once he was done laughing his ass off.

"It was Woo Bin," I snapped, still pretty nettled from Jong Suk.

"Ooohh."

Then Jong Suk's phone dinged with a notification.

"Minho hyung needs to see me," He said.

"Yay! Then go!" I motioned him to leave.

"What? But I can't just leave you here,"

"Remember, you were suppose to escort me out of the building? By now, the girls must think that I murdered you with my heels or something." I said.

"But-"

"Hey, we're doing this to keep all the rumors out of the internet." I said.

"Okay, fine. But where are you going to go?" He looked worried.

"I'll go to my house. You'll see me tomorrow anyways! Now go and stop worrying about me!" I reassured him.

"Okay, wait." He walked towards me, hugging me.

"Make sure that you don't flash when you're trying to get in the car," He mumbled into my hair.

"Stop being a mom."

When Jong Suk let me go, I realized that he had lipstick stains from me.

"Uhhh, Jong Suk? You have like 5 of my lipstick stains on your shirt.

He looked down and saw the 5, clearly stamped lip stick stains.

"Oh, must be from when I was tickling you," He chuckled.

"Another reason why you should never tickle me," I grumbled as I went to the sink that was in the room. "Come here," I said.

"No, it's okay. I don't mind," He said.

"Jong Suk! We're gonna get caught!" I said.

"They won't know. And if those disgusting girls see it, maybe they won't try to touch my butt." He said, while giving me the shrug.

"Wait, they tried to touch your butt?!" I snapped.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"No girl, can put their hands on you!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Yoonha??? Um... I think the alcohol is kicking in," He said.

"No, I'm fine. But really, make sure you don't get touched. You understand Lee Jong Suk?" I said, letting him go.

"Yes ma'm!" He saluted, unlocking and opening the door.

"Call me when you get home!" He mouthed as he left the room.

Why can't he see that he's the gwiyomi here?

Jong Suk's POV

As soon as I left Yoonha, I already missed her. I wondered if she knew how much of an affect she had on me.

With a good mood, I smiled as I re-entered the party room. My phone buzzed with another text.

Come to room 125

Minho hyung texted me.

Making my way down the crowded area where people were talking, I spotted room 125.

When I opened the door, I spotted Minho hyung with his, now wife, Hyung-Jong-sii, along with other close members.

"Hey hyung!" I smiled. "Hello hyung-Jong-sii," I said.

"Hello!" She replied with a smile.

"Hey Jong Suk! There you are!" Minho hyung motioned me to come sit down.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Now that I'm married, and since you're the best dongsang I have, I wanted you to meet someone," He said.

"What?"

"I've known you for a long time and I don't remember you dating anyone." He said. This conversation was slowly making me uncomfortable.

"Hyung, I'm fine. I like work. I don't have the time to be going around dating." I tried to pry myself out of this.

"Jong Suk, you never don't have time to like someone." Minho hyung said. "I know this other celebrity dongsang and she hasn't been dating for a while. And she just came back to Korea and guess what. She's going to be moving next door to you!" Minho hyung seemed excited. This news was not good.

"Hyung-"

"She's going to be here any moment," He tried to reassure me. "You guys are both celebrities, you guys will be able to understand each other,"

I was about to start protesting when I heard the door of the room open behind me.

"There she is!" Minho oppa stood up with his wife.

"Minho oppa!"

I froze. I would know that voice anywhere. What was she doing here?!

"Hey I want you to come and meet the famous actor Lee Jong Suk," Minho hyung pointed towards me. I was afraid to turn around.

This must be a dream. This wasn't true.

I finally stood up and turned around.

"Nice to meet you Jong Suk-sii," She smiled. "I'm Min."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

For those who don't remember Min, go back to chapter 8! Refresh your memories people!

Sorry for the relatively short chapter. But I hope that it wasn't too short!

PUHLEESE! I need feed back! If you see mistakes or anything just leave me a note so I can comeback and check it and fix it!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT 'YALL!

Oh yeah, and I hope you guys aren't mad about the whole "This is how I die" fake ending. Sorry, but I just always wanted to try that XD

Love you all!

Hope I come back and update faster!

-koreanfanfics

Vote, Comment, Follow, Read <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 117 7
He closed the small gap between us and gently placed a kiss on my lips. My body turned to liquid. The butterfly attack in my stomach returned. I sque...
761K 25.9K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
55.3K 2K 7
Jungkook stayed silent, but you could see him clenching his jaw tighter and he crossed his arms over his chest like he was uncomfortable. "It's dange...
713 68 21
"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel, giving me the crown of her life's perf...