The beginning of forever

By GL0005

Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the magnetic force on campus, effortlessly weaves intelligence, charm, and talent in... More

1 - Little Bear
2- True meaning
3 - Seed of affection
4 - Flavor of the month
5 - You saved me and then drowns me.
6 - More questions than answers.
7 - Composition
8 - Sister
9 - I'm going to do it!
10 - Locket
11 - Secret
12 - Flavor of Forever
13 - Break a million promises
14 - Plastic tulip
15 - I'll cut your life short
16 - Exam
17 - Pageant
18 - What you think I deserve.
19 - Do you feel that?
20 - Just a tease...
21 - You are my stupid
22 - Clingy
23 - Freedom
24 - No touching
26 - Sunflower
27 - England
28 - A proper kiss
29 - Farewell
30 - Thousand miles away
31- Right thing to say
32 - Sun and Moon
33 - New Friend
34 - Let her go
35 - It will always be you
36 - Option
37 - Breathe Becky!
38 - Patricia
39 - Changed Status 😅
40 - Goodbye Freen
41- A little longer
42 - Just a taste
43 - What do you wanna know?
44 - Just love, trust, and us
45 - Special Chapter 1 - Sick of You
46 - SC 2 - My Everything!
47 - SC 3 - Not those eyes!
48 - SC 4 - Nothing's gonna change my love for you
49 - SC - Surprise
1 - I miss you, though
2 - Forever Jewelries
3 - Monthsary
4 - Where is the boss?
5 - You cheated on our forever.
6 - No longer a secret
7 - Make me understand
8 - Extra love
9 - Girlfriend
10 - Divorce
11 - Five more minutes!
12 - Her favorites!
13 - BB
14 - Still Sore?
15 - Have me tonight
16 - I'll play nice
17 - I said no!
18 - Her home
19 - Diet!
20 - In love! 😍
21 - Let's make some babies
22 - Beautiful reality
23 - My darling Sam
24 - Nothing Less
25- Rainbows and Butterflies
26- NOT ME
27- Promises
NEW STORY!
28 - What if?
29 - Our own love story
30 - I can't believe it
31 - Hear me out
32 - Last Night
33 - An Angel
34 - My truth
36 - Scorching Hot
37 - You've got to be kidding me
37 - Lunch surprise
38 - Another sunrise
39 - Growing together
40 - I'm home
41 - Take the wheel
Question
42 - A treacherous maze
43 - Something is wrong
44 - ICU
Fan Meet
45 - The plan
45 - Becky's wife
46 - A big thank you

25 - The Heir

1.9K 55 2
By GL0005

Freen's POV

I woke up my arms still wrapped around Becky from behind. As I slowly stirred from my slumber, I felt the warmth of her body pressed against mine and the gentle rise and fall of her breath. The room was bathed in soft, mellow afternoon light, and for a moment, I relished in the simple comfort of our embrace.

In my nakedness next to my girlfriend, I feel a surge of desire rushing through. With a mischievous grin, I slowly run my fingers along her bare skin, trailing up her top and sliding the strap down to expose her shoulder.

As my fingers trace along her bare skin, a soft gasp escapes Becky's lips, her body arching gently into my touch—she is awake.

With a tender touch, I shower gentle kisses along her exposed shoulder, each one leaving a trail of warmth and desire. I slowly guide her to turn around, my hands gently grasping her waist.

As I face her, our eyes meet, the intensity of the moment palpable. I sensually whispered, "Can I touch you now? Please my love"

Becky's gaze is filled with a mix of adoration and playful mischief. She brings her face closer to me, her lips hovering just a breath away. "Yes, you can babe" she responded.

I positioned myself above her, supporting my weight on my elbows and knees. I gazed into her eyes and gently nipped at her nose.

""I just can't get enough of you, baby. Let me show you just how addicted I am to you." I whispered on her ear.

I start with soft pecks on Becky's lips and then gradually increase the intensity. I kissed her more passionately, my tongue brushed against every little spot inside her mouth, from top to bottom, teasing her tongue.

Then I move my lips along her skin. I add in some teasing bites and nibbles on her earlobe, all while I cupped her clothed breast.

I reached on her back and unclasped her bra, showing her breast that I adore.

I kissed on top of it until I reached her nipples. "These are mine right baby?" I asked.

Without hearing any response, I engulfed her erect nipple in my mouth to suckle. "Answer me Rebecca" I insisted as I continue to suck her breast and knead the nipples of the other one.

"Hm, baby... you—yours," Becky murmured.

I let a nipple slip out of my mouth with a wet pop and pushes a hungry kiss between the valley of her breasts. My kisses move a little further down, gently stroking along her stomach and hips, enjoying the muscles jumping underneath. I kissed a spot on the right side of her hip bone that made her arch her back and let out a low moan tearing through the room.

I thought, "Ah, this is a sweet spot. I'll remember that."

With a careful move, I pulled down her shorts along with her panties and gently lifts her to pull the clothing off of her completely, letting it drop on the floor and finally having my girlfriend naked and at my mercy.

I resumed by kissing her knee up to her thigh. I feel her muscles tensing under my lips as I traveled the path that would lead me to the place I most longed to have in my mouth.

"Just relax" I whispered between the kisses I distributed along the inside of her thigh.

"What are you do—doing?" She gasped

"I'm gonna make you feel something different" I declared. As I hovered around her pussy and blow warm breath on it making her shiver.

"Free—Freen that's dirty" she said with disapproving tone.

I released a soft chuckle and responded, "Just trust me, baby."

I started slow, inhaling the musky scent of her pussy, and dragging my tongue through on her folds — just experiencing her, tasting her, savoring all of her.

"Fu—fuck babe.." she cried out as my tongue finally slid down the middle of her center, from her entrance to the top of her clit.

I continue and swipe my tongue through her pussy. I licked her open, the tip of my tongue nudging her clit until the nub twitched and I latched onto it, feeling Becky's thighs tremble.

"How can you be this perfect baby" I declared.

In response, she tugs my hair as if drawing strength from me which made me growl into her pussy.

I began to eat her in earnest, alternating between flicking my tongue over her swollen bundle of nerves and using the flat of my tongue over her folds; almost making out with her pussy. It was impossible not to moan at the delicious taste of Becky against my tongue; as I slid it up and down her center while my eyes rolled with the pleasure that was growing inside of me.

"Cum for me my love" I urged her.

I dip my tongue into her entrance not too deep, curling it against her entrance walls. I bring down my free hand to rub her clit with my thumb.

I keep on doing everything in alternate and increase the pressure and made it faster, and seconds later Becky's body was shaking around me as a loud moan echoed through the room and my girlfriend surrendered to her orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck... Urghhh!! Freeeenn...!!!" Becky screamed, contracting her abdomen and practically sitting on the bed as she grabbed both sides of my head and kept me pinned against the middle of her legs as I continue to suck her clit into my mouth and let her ride her orgasm; I looked up to her, not failing to take in the breathtaking scenery.

As she slowly pant down, her body gently calms to the serene aftermath, I keep my mouth on her, gently running my tongue from her entrance up to circle her clit in a continuous motion, so I can taste every ounce of her sweet release.

"That was..... so hot..." she said the words came out between labored breaths as I rolled onto my side to give her the room to recover.

I chuckled and kissed her so she could taste herself, "Sweet right?" I playfully asked with a smirk.

__________

Becky's POV

"Sweet right?" Freen chuckled after kissing me with some of my juice still on her lips.

I playfully punch her shoulders in response, not too strong, as I still lack enough energy. She practically drained it all from me.

She hugged me and rested her head on my chest, a gesture she often made, one I found utterly adorable.

"I'm totally in love with you, Rebecca," she declared.

Her declaration filled my heart with joy, and I couldn't help but feel the same way. "I'm head over heels in love with you too," I confessed, our connection stronger than ever.

We stayed that way for a while, the warmth of her embrace enveloping me. It was a moment of pure connection, where words were unnecessary. I cherished these simple, tender moments with her, knowing that they were the threads that wove the fabric of our love.

As we continued to hold each other close, savoring the shared silence, Freen's phone suddenly rang, breaking the tranquil spell. The sound of the ringtone jolted us, and Freen reluctantly released her embrace to answer the call.

I pulled the blanket up to my chest, feeling its warmth and comfort as Freen sat at the edge of the bed, engrossed in her phone conversation. I watched her, her voice carrying a mix of concern and interest in the call.

After her call, Freen joined me beneath the blanket, bringing a sense of normalcy back to our cozy retreat. She shared the details with me, "It was my mother. We're having a family dinner later, essentially a meeting. My father wants to resolve our ongoing discussion."

I nodded, understanding the importance of such family gatherings. "Babe, could you share your decision with me?" I inquired gently.

"Of course," she replied, her eyes locking onto mine with a reassuring smile. "I'm willing to meet him halfway. I'll opt for four years of regular classes, striking a balance between my brother's intense workload and my initially laid-back approach."

I nodded, appreciating her willingness to compromise. "That sounds like a sensible plan," I said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm sure it will be the perfect balance for you, and your family will understand your choice."

"I'm keeping my fingers crossed, baby," she replied with a hopeful smile. "Now, would you like me to run a bath for you?"

"Yes, please," I replied with gratitude, attempting to stand from the bed. However, my legs betrayed me, and I ended up sinking back onto the mattress. "My legs are feeling quite weak, baby," I admitted with perplexity.

"Seems like you're in need of that relaxing bath more than I thought." She chuckled with a playful smug on her face.

"Come, I'll help you to the tub," she offered.

To throw a banter I respond, "Off to the tub where you fantasize about me then, huh"

Her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue, and a shy smile danced on her lips. It was clear that she enjoyed our banter, and the sight of her blushing only made the moment more endearing.

Our playful exchange added a touch of intimacy to scenario, making it all the more special.

_________

Freen's POV

After dropping Becky off at the Armstrong Mansion, I promptly returned home to join our family dinner.

As I entered our cozy dining room, the delicious aroma of the meal filled the air, and the warm chatter of my family members made me feel right at home.

"You're here," my mother declared with a welcoming smile. "Come on, sit down so we can get started. Your father will join us in a little while."

I gave my mother a quick kiss on her cheek and reached for the chair, but as I did, I noticed my father approaching the table. Abandoning the chair, I walked over to him for a warm, heartfelt hug instead. The smile on my father's face reassured me, dispelling the last traces of my nervousness.

"Let's eat," my father declared with a hearty smile. Without delay, we all took our seats at the table, finding our designated spots. My mother, my brother Saint, my sister Irin, and I were all ready to enjoy the wonderful meal.

The clinking of utensils and the sound of laughter filled the room as we began to serve ourselves and relish the delicious food. The meal became a shared experience, not just in taste but also in the warmth of our connections, reinforcing the importance of family in our lives. It was a simple yet profound moment, one that strengthened the bonds between us and made the meal all the more enjoyable.

As we savored our desserts, my father decided to address the proverbial elephant in the room, our unresolved discussion from a week ago. It seemed like he was hoping that the sweetness of the desserts might help lighten any potentially bitter thoughts that still lingered.

"So, my dear daughter Freen," he asked, his voice tinged with anticipation, "what's your decision?" His words hung in the air.

"Dad, I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine myself doing Saint's school work," I admitted, taking a brief pause. "However, I do understand your perspective, so I'm willing to meet you halfway. I won't have an overly relaxed schedule; I'll stick to regular classes. And if I find that I can manage to squeeze in an extra subject, I'll certainly consider it." My response was an attempt to find a compromise that respected both my father's wishes and my own boundaries.

My father remained silent for a moment, as if carefully contemplating my words. The air in the room grew tense as we all awaited his response, unsure of how he would react to my compromise. Finally, he let out a deep breath and broke into a gentle smile.

"Thank you, Freen," he said, his voice filled with warmth. "I appreciate your willingness to find a middle ground. It's important to me that you're happy with your choices, and I'm proud of your commitment to your education.

My father, reflecting on my decision, continued to talk, "This is a significant mark of your maturity – the choice to strike a balance between freedom and responsibility." His words acknowledged the growth and thoughtfulness I had displayed.

With those words, the atmosphere in the room lightened.

"Children," he was not yet done, his tone carrying a sense of earnestness, "I want you to hear me out." We all turned our attention towards him.

"I want you to understand the Chankimha way of living and nurturing not just the company but the family."

My father's words carried a profound sense of responsibility. He continued, "Our wealth isn't just ours; it also belongs to the families of every employee we have. We owe it to them to ensure the company's success. It's been our family's way of leading, to consider not just our own well-being but the well-being of those who depend on us. This is a legacy we've inherited, and one we must continue to uphold."

"Leadership is not a single endeavor; it is accomplished by a family. In the family, we have the peak, the foundation, and the support."

"The peak, the heir, is the reality of strength and success. He or she will be the face of the family and the company. The foundation is the stronghold, that person must be reliable at time that the peak falters. And the support is the sustenance, which will sustain and abet all the efforts of the other two.

"This is usually determined by the order of birth unless circumstances dictate otherwise. With you three, your personality resembles exactly what I think you should be."

My father's thoughtful words hung in the air as he continued, "While we've all assumed that Freen will be the heir, I don't want any potential conflicts among you when you grow up. Tonight, I'd like us to have a conversation and reach a final decision on this matter." His desire to ensure harmony and fairness among his children was clear, and we all nodded in agreement, understanding the importance of this discussion.

I began to speak, "Father, while I may be the presumed heir as your first child, if Saint or even Irin wish to take on that responsibility and in which I know they deserve, I would wholeheartedly support their choice."

Saint interjected, "Sister, I truly appreciate your gesture, and I believe Irin does too," and Irin nodded in agreement. Saint continued, "But I agree with Dad. Our personalities seem to align perfectly with the order of our birth in terms of these roles. I cannot and don't want to be declared as an heir. I love to be able to be your foundation and hold you strong at times of challenges, just as we've done since we were children; you guide us as much as we are your strength" His sentiment underlined the unique strengths each of us brought to the family dynamic.

"And I'll gladly be the gorgeous support for both of you," Irin chimed in with a bright smile and giggle, evoking laughter from all of us.

With our decision clear and the atmosphere lightened by Irin's comment, my father made a formal announcement. "So, it is settled and finalized then," he declared, "Freen will be my heir of the Chankimha." His words cemented the decision, and we all nodded in agreement, feeling a deep sense of resolution and unity within our family.

"We'll make the formal announcement at the annual welcoming year party next year," my mother added. Her words signaled a significant milestone in our family's journey, and we all looked forward to celebrating this decision together with our extended family and friends.

We continued to enjoy our desserts, content in the knowledge that our family bonds had grown even stronger through open communication and understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.5K 27
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! . . 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘗!!! . . 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧o𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳�...
199K 8K 29
Successful power couple, Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Heidi Amanda Jensen seems to be the perfect couple on the outside, but what lies within this pic...
250K 10.2K 61
Freen Sarocha is Thailand's richest business woman who unfortunately gets into a car accident which leaves her in coma for weeks. Becky Armstrong, a...
187K 7.2K 67
When the rich man's daughter "Rebecca Armstrong" meet the young famous chef of thailand "Sarocha Chankimha". Her world stop spinning. She will do any...