GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Not love โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค
Like always โค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Actuality โค
Gaiety โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
โค EXTREMITY โค
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ

1.7K 102 15
By anksriv

Yn POV

Tomorrow is going to be a big day as tomorrow my college is starting. I am a little bit excited and a little bit nervous also, i don't know how many people are going to judge as it is one of the top class colleges and rich children will study there while i was just a middle class girl.

I heard from somewhere that bullying is very common there, i don't know what will happen to me. Will they bully me also? What i am going to do, if teachers and staff didn't listen to me?  Damn! What i am thinking, yoongi will be there for me. I am sure he will never let anyone hurt me.

That car incident is still fresh in my mind but the thing that scared me the most was those eyes , they were deep and dangerous. I hope he will not be in our class, i just can't face him. He was looking like a spoiled brat who was just spending his dad's money and enjoying his life.

In these fifteen days i prepared everything for tomorrow, appa took me shopping and brought many new dresses and outfits that i can wear in college, they were not expensive like the dresses people are going to wear there but i really appreciate my appa's effort.

He is one of the most trusted men of the company he works in, they trust him and believe him with their everything. I don't know the name of the owner but i am sure he must be an intelligent man to recognize the gem out of all. He even lent loan to my dad for my studies.

Right now, i thinking what to wear because i really don't know which outfit to choose between so many options. I looked at a cute middy dress which was of white color and a denim jacket , that's it i am going to wear this. I put the dress on the hanger and hang it on a hook of the door of bathroom.

It was evening and i was standing near the window of my room thinking about my mom, i hope she was here to see me, to tell me this to wear, this makeup to do, this hairstyle to carry. I wish atleast she was here to tell me how to behave in college just like other mother's do to their children.

She not even once called me to know if i am fine or not, she never sent a letter, nothing. She just disappeared from our life with the emptiness of her presence. Dad still miss her,  that's why he didn't marry again. Everyone from daegu used to tell him to get married again but he never paid Any attention to it.

A knock on  my door happened and i wiped the tears which unknowingly appeared thinking about the life i could have but didn't. " Love" My appa called me and i went to open the door.

" Appa, what happened? " I asked getting out of room. " You need to come with me urgently" He said in a haste tone making my heart dropped in my stomach. " What happened? " I asked holding his arm. " Just do what i say " He said and intertwined his finger with mine and dragged me out of the house.

" Appa, what's going on? " I asked again in a rushing voice. " Just a second love " He said as elevator took us to the ground floor. I came out of the elevator, him behind me and he closed my eyes with his palm. " There is a surprise for my daughter" He said and i made confused face not knowing what he was talking about.

He guided me somewhere and removed his hands from my eyes  . I slowly opened my eyes to see a brand new scooty standing right in front of me. I looked at it my mouth ajar and body stiffen as i didn't expect it. I looked at my appa who was smiling widely at my reaction.

" Appa, this? " I stuttered as i was happy yet confused. " Yes, it's your love" He said walking towards it. I followed him with slow pace as this is the biggest gift i ever received. I touched the handle of the bike and a smile appeared on my face.

" Thank you appa" I said hugging him tightly. I was so happy but suddenly a thought engulfed my mind as i parted and asked " How did you arrange money for it. ? " He looked at me with a smile and said " I brought it by my savings."  He said kissing my forehead.

Thank god he didn't buy it by taking loan from the company. I know my fees, he submitted was the money of the loan he took from the company, they are at good terms as my father worked there for more then ten years still taking loan was never my choice.

" Appa how are you going to repay the loan ? " I asked in a sad tone. " You don't need to worry my love, i will take care of everything, you just study and build your  dream cafe. " He said patting my head and i smiled weakly.

" No let's go on a ride " He said and i nodded deliberately. " Yess appa " I replied cheerfully and he handed me the keys of bike, i was not scared as yoongi already told me how to ride a bike. With him i used to go on trips to nearby cities on bike and that was so refreshing.

I sat on the bike and wore the helmet. Appa sat behind me , i started the ignition and we went to roads of seoul, it was looking so beautiful at evenings. I can drive here for days. I heard my phone ringing and i stopped the bike near a shop. " Oh cake shop, let me buy you one" My dad said and went inside it.

I saw the caller id which was of yoongi " How's the preparation going? " He asked in sleepy voice, as usual. " Good, you know what appa brought me a new bike. " I chimmed in happiness but all i heard was sigh. I frowned my eyebrows when he said " That's sad". I felt like a sadness rushed into my veins . Is he measuring me in terms of money? " Why? " I asked i low tone.

"Now you will not company me in my car "

He said in a sad tone making a wide smile appeared on my face. " You scared me" I said putting my hand on my chest. " Your everything fascinates me, giggles " He said making me blush. " When did you start saying such things " I said surpassing my smile as people were looking at me .

" Since the day i know you"

He said making me more red because of embarrassing words. "So when are going to give party to me? " He asked after a long pause. " Whenever you say" I said and looked at my appa coming towards me. " Today" He said and " Can i go to min place appa? " I asked to my dad and he nodded. " Of course i brought his favorite pineapple cake with your chocolate pudding, go and enjoy it with him" He said " I am reaching there " I said and cut the call after hearing a chuckle.

I dropped my dad at building and went to his home as it was near mine. He was standing outside his mansion, he smiled widely when he saw me , i stopped the bike near his gate and he sar behind me. " What? " I asked him in confusion. " For party " He said holding my shoulder.

" Where? " I asked in a shocked tone. " Han river park" He said in rushing tone as he was desperate. " Ok" I said and we drove to there  , whole ride was filled with giggles and laugher, i really love his company.

" Yesss" He said getting down of the bike and i put the helmet on the side mirror. " He stretched his arms and said " You are quite good at it. " I smiled and said " I learned it from you" He smiled back and went to a nearby street vendor who sells the best tettobokki and other snacks of the area. He brought so many snacks and drinks.

" Min, it's my treat"  I said holding his hand as he was about to swipe his card.  " You pay or i pay, it's the same thing " He said and was about to swipe it then i held his arm again and said " Then i will pay " I said and took out my phone.

" Oh shit your bike " He said looking behind as i was scanning the code. I immediately looked behind as horror filled in my veins. He immediately swiped his card making me angry. I smacked his arm and said " I will transfer the money " Meanwhile that vendor was looking at us with his disgusting face.

We gulped and left the shop immediately after grabbing our stuff. As we reached the Scooty we burst out laughing and put the stuff on the seat. " That expression was so funny " I said putting my head on his arm as I stumbled on a stone while he was vibrating because of his laughter.

We kept on laughing and unusually our gaze met making everything around us stop. Suddenly our laughter turns into a small smile, suddenly the wind starts to give shiver to my body, suddenly his hands held my waist, suddenly his forehead rested on mine while keep on looking into my eyes.

It was so new, i felt the tingling feeling in my stomach making my breath hitched, i gulped the lump of my throat putting my hands on his shoulder for support. " Let's eat" He whispered seductively. " What? " I said in a confused manner.

" Food " He said with a smile on his face making me get out of my dirty thoughts. " Ye.. Yes " I stuttered and looked at the packet. I again looked at him for asking him to leave me, but he pulled his hand up and placed a strand behind my ears.

He left my waist and we parted, there was awkward silence between us wihich made him clear his throat while i just gulped and looked everywhere than him. He took out the food from the packet and extended it towards me. I hold the food box without looking at him and he opened the can for me.

" We put everything on the seat of the scooty after spreading napkins on it. I took out the boxes of cakes and we eat it together without talking. It was getting so wierd that i can't handle it. I think he was also thinking the same.

I was eating my food when he said " Can we cut this out? " His words made me look at him and i frowned " What? " I asked " This weirdness " He said putting a piece of gimbap into my box . I nodded and smiled.

After finishing the food i took the garbag to the trashcan and dispose it . " I will meet you at your building's gate, then we will go together " He said and i nodded with a smile. " If you want i can park the car and go with you " He said but i know it would be difficult for him to go in sunny day because it was always monsoon when wo go on bike rides.

" No, you go by your car, it's a long distance, and i know you get rashes from severe sunlight. " I said and he nodded in a sad manner. " Let's go back, appa will be waiting for me" I said and handed him keys. " You drive" I said with a smile and put the helmet on his head.

He started the bike and i went back to my home after dropping him. All i could think about was that moment during the ride. I cannot get that moment out of my mind, i can still feel his hand on my waist and his face near me.

That was such a beautiful evening

.

Author note.

I hope you all like this part

Please vote and support

Have a great day my peop❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.2K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...โค . โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
1.1M 50.8K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
109K 8.5K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...
2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...