Territory [COMPLETE]

By mariahleerosa

Darcy Meadows loves guys. She loves sex, a lot. Even more than sex she likes to strip from her clothes and bu... More

HELLO
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I GH T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
E P I L O G U E
B T W

S E V E N

30.3K 780 108
By mariahleerosa

"Mony?" I call, knocking on her door again. "It's been two days, sweets. Please talk to me." Her small voice tells me to go away. I hate having her mad at me, or sad at me. Or something. But two days? That's a long time for a five year old to be mad at someone. "Harmony, please? I just want to talk to you." The door swings open. Harmony in her sweats, her hair tied up, and a frown etched on her face stands before me. It's been three days since her birthday and she's obviously grown a few inches.

Our eyes lock. Tears pool in her shiny eyes. She sniffles. "I miss them, Cici." She leads me inside her room. It seems she's taken a liking of having her own room. Dane bought her a new wardrobe and a new flat screen. She thanked him tons of times before locking herself away. Harmony sits on the edge of her messy bed. "I miss Mommy and Daddy."

I sit beside her. "I know. I miss them too."

"Don't lie. Everyone knows Mommy and Daddy didn't like you." My eyes snap to her. Her face is flushed, telling me she's trying to hide her tears and be angry at the same time. She jumps off her bed so she's face to face with me. "They didn't like you, Darcy, because you're a big, fat, stinkin' slut." Hurt ripples through my chest.

"Do you know what that means, Harmony?" I ask her, trying to hide how much that statement hurt. She rolls her eyes.

"Yes. I'm not stupid, or a baby. I go to school now. It means that you have lots of sex with lots of men," she scoffs. "Everyone talks about you at school. About how pretty you are, how awesome it is to have such a nice future luna. I know who you really are, Darcy. You're an ugly bitch-." We might of had to reschedule the inauguration for tonight but I will whoop this child's ass for cursing at me.

"Watch your mouth, Harmony," I snap. "I am still your older sister. We are family, we are supposed to stick together. Now tell me why you're really mad." All anger in her face is gone now. Mine slowly drains as I watch her fight the tears. Suddenly she's flying into my arms.

"I miss them so much," she sobs uncontrollably. "I want my mommy back! I want my daddy! I'm sorry, I was so mean to you. Only Melly is like that, I don't want to be like Melly." I rub her back.

"It's okay. Sometimes when we're sad we say mean things. But tell me something, do your friends really call me pretty?" Harmony giggles. She nods her head while snuggling into my arms. "Sweet pea, we have to get you ready! I'm becoming Luna in a few hours and you're going to have to come." Her head pops up.

"Can I wear makeup?" She asks with wide eyes. Her bottom lips juts out. "Pleeeeeease? I'll never be mean to you ever again. I'll never call you all those mean names again if you let me wear your makeup tonight!" I scoop her in my arms. We shake hands.

"It's a deal. But if you utter another curse word we're washing your face instantly," I scold. She nods her head. With Mony in my arms I move to her closet. She pulls on the dress she wants to wear. It's a soft purple silk dress with her name across the chest in cursive. Lilac ordered it online just for her. This child is spoiled to no end. I pull a pair of strappy half inch heels to go with the knee length dress. Her blonde hair has grown.

"Can you curl it?" She asks with a drunken smile. Her favorite thing to do is get dolled up, and that means makeup and a hair curler. I nod my head. We move to Dane and my room. She dresses herself while I heat the curler. I set her on my vanity chair. She looks at herself in the mirror. "Do your magic!" Slowly I spread some dark purple eye shadow on her lids. It's just a simple purple that compliments her dress and her skin color. I use eyeliner just on the top of her eye, not by her waterline, to add a wing by both eyes. I let Harmony smear the sticky light pink lip gloss on her lips. While she does that I curl her hair. Large curls take up her hair. I do a cute ponytail with curls framing her face. I give her a tiny, tiny bit of bronzer to add some sparkle.

"Done!" I smile. She takes in her appearance.

"Wow. Thank you!" She squeals. "I'm going to show Just Dane!" She jumps down and runs from the room. My dress is left on the bed. What I can see from afar is that it's gold.

Stepping closer I gasp. It's a dark gold with lots of shiny things attached, attached to a corset. The skirt of the corset stops mid thigh, but it's a beautiful color between copper and gold. I could never wear something so beautiful. The door opens and Dane walks in with Harmony on his hip.

"You did a great job on her, baby girl," Dane smiles. "But if you want to be on time I suggest getting ready. We have an hour before we meet at the top of the stairs." He lets Mony down, who skips out the room again. I hold the dress up.

"This has to be wrong. When I said sexy I didn't think something so. . . sexy," I mutter. Dane moves behind me. His hands zip and pull the current dress I'm in down. His lips nibble on my ear as the fabric of my dress falls down my legs. His tongue swipes across my mark. A loud moan leaves my lips. His fingers work between my legs. One hour, my internal cöckblock reminds me. I step away from Dane. "I have to get ready. Either stay over there and be quiet or leave."

He sighs but sits on the bed, pretending to zip his lips. I slip the corset dress up my body. The cool metal feels so foreign against my hot and bothered body. It's heavy, but pushes my breasts up so much it looks like I'm a whole letter bigger than what I am. The soft fabric of the skirt feels like heaven. Thank you mysterious dress designer. I love the dress. I simply touch up my makeup from earlier, meaning I darken my eyeliner and the eye shadow. My lips become redder, and my brozer shinier. Quickly I brush through my hair. My hair is tied in a messy but gorgeous bun on the top of my head, and to top it off I slip a vintage looking headband with jewels around my head. Before letting myself breathe I slip my feet into the shiny gold heels by the bed.

Dane's phone starts beeping. He scans the screen before standing. My phone is slipped into Dane's slacks pocket, along with his. "It's time. You look beautiful, baby girl."

My hand falls into his. "Thank you. You look good as well." He really does, in a form fitting button up and a pair of black slacks. His shoes are as shiny as a brand new car. My heels announce our arrival. The whole house is empty up here, everyone is gathered outside. Lilac and Chris greet us as the bottom of the stairs.

"Darcy!" Lilac squeals. "You look absolutely, Darcy-Like!" I look down at the dress.

"So provocative, sexy, with a hint of a mate?" I question with a smile. Dane wraps his arm around me as a growl rumbles through his chest. "I'm just kidding Dane-Dane, you know you're scent is all over me." Chris nods his head at his son with wide eyes.

"Let's go before this gets awkward," Chris chuckles quite awkwardly, avoiding mine and Dane's gaze. Is Mr Alpha embarrassed around Dane and I? Following the older people's lead we all exit the house. All chatting has stopped. As soon as we exit all eyes are on us. Dane's arm becomes tighter around my waist. A flash from the crowd makes a small smile appear on my face but it goes away as soon as the podium comes into view. Dane and I are supposed to say a few words in appreciation. But what can I say in a few words? That I love eyeliner and absolutely hate most people in this pack? The feeling is mutual however.

Chris takes the small stage along with his wife. "It's time that I step down, allowing my son and his beautiful wife take over. It's been a wonderful thirty five years as your alpha, but it is now time for a new leader. As of yesterday, Anthony Simon has agreed to become Beta of the Black Hill pack. As my last alpha duty I hand the microphone to Dane and Darcy." A collection of claps and howls fills my ears as Dane helps me up the few stairs. It's a small stage with a podium. Dane takes the microphone in his hand, while his arm remains around me.

"Wolves of the Black Hill Pack. It's an honor to finally become your alpha. I've trained for many years for this moment. I will do everything in my power to keep this pack alive and thriving. I will do everything in my power to assure my mate and the future children of this pack are under the best care. I'm not perfect, nor will I ever be. But I will try my best to make this pack as happy place to live." Dane turns to me. "Anything to say, babe?" Shakily I take the microphone from his hand.

I clear my throat. "As most of you know, I don't exactly have the best track record around here. But, I'm trying to be better. For my mate. For you guys. For myself. Now that I've found my other half I've found a part of me that I didn't know I had. For those of you who don't have a mate-." My eyes find Ian's. But Melody doesn't seem to be here. "-don't worry. He or she will come in time. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm here to talk, or be a friend. I want to be the nice one when Dane here is being cold." Dane chuckles at my side. The microphone is taken back by Alpha Dane.

"Here we are. Your new Alpha and Luna." Simultaneously everyone bows.

"Alpha Dane! Luna Darcy!" They shout at the same time. I look at my mate, tears shining in my eyes. I am the new Luna. But of course my moment is ruined by my most favorite sister. Melody stumbles around the pack house.

"Awh!" She screeches before taking a chug of her liquor. "Did I miss the inauguration of my beautiful sister? Too bad, I wanted to watch Dane strut his sexy ass up the stairs." Eyes fall on her and she smirks. "Ooooh, people care more for me than they do for you, Darcy! Look, its been nineteen years and I've finally got the spotlight."

"Melody, can we do this later?" I sigh. Her eyes narrow. The hard blue in her eyes makes me flinch.

"Oh no. No. No. No." Her drunken state doesn't surprise me. It was either stumble in drunk or push me off the stage. "We will speak right here, while the attention is on me." Her nose is in the air. "Wait, is that. . . is that a baby I smell?" All eyes turn to me. A bright red blush sweeps across my face. Dane's eyes burn into the side of my head.

"You're pregnant," he blurts. His eyes are wide. The honey in his eyes are so warm, so loving, I want to wrap my arms around him and never let him go. Whistles come from some people, that's before the cheering. The expecting of an alpha baby is a big deal around here.

"Surprise?" I smile. Melody groans, making all cheers halt.

"Come on! She's having a baby, not fighting cancer! Everyone has babies all the time," Melody shouts. Harmony clutches onto Lilac. "That baby should be mine. I will kill that fucking baby just so Dane can impregnate me, not some skank. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten knocked up before. Wait, she has." Shouts at the girl erupt. Guard wolves around the premises come out, shift, and grab Melody. She struggles in the arms of the men. "C'mon, Cici! Tell everyone about how Daddy would fuck you until you were knocked out from fighting back! Tell them about how he screwed you up the ass. Tell them our dear father knocked you up when you were twelve!"

My body freezes in shock. Dane's body is shaking, almost dangerously. His face is a deep red, his ears a dark pink.

"Melody Meadows. You are under arrest for the public announcement of murdering an alpha heir, and plain old drunken foolishment." Even though my sister is being arrested right in front of my eyes I look away. She's outted me. In front of my pack. She threatened to kill my baby. Instantly my arms wrap around my flat stomach. Everyone wasn't supposed to find out for a couple days, when the scent becomes stronger. I'm obviously just a few days in, but the formation of the fetus has begun, meaning a very little scent has been formed.

"Luna," a voice calls. I look down at a pack member. "My wife has baked these cookies for you, snickerdoodles. Your favorite." The smell of cinnamon makes my heart jump. I hurry down the stairs.

"Thank you," I smile. He nods his head before joining his family. Two little children bounce between the couple as they enter the pack house. The sky is almost completely dark, but not as dark as Dane's eyes. "Dane, baby. Let what she said go."

He shakes his head. His kaw clenches. "I cannot. But, is it true?" I look away. I've always been ashamed of my childhood. My father was a cruel man who never truly cares for his eldest daughter. He adored Melody and Harmony, the blonde angels. I am the black haired devil in his eyes, the only person who truly loved me was Harmony, and she still does. "Darcy, what she announced. Was. It. True?"

"Yes," I whimper. "It is true. My father used me for his sexual gratification, okay. Please, I don't want to speak about it."

"What happened to the baby?" I glare at Dane for the first time since we've met.

"And what happened to I don't want to speak about it?"

"Tell me what fucking happened to your child." His breath hits my face. I step away from him. I look him straight in the eye. He wants to know, fine. I'll tell him.

"He beat the shit out of me until I had a miscarriage," I seeth. "Everyday from the time I turned twelve to fourteen he would use me. I cannot say I didn't love him, because I did. He was my father, just not a good one. One day Melody walked in on us, she was ten and lmew exactly what he was doing. Ever since then she's held it over my head, especially when I found out one of her dirty little secrets."

"Which is?" My eyes stray from Dane's.

"Melody was molested by a man in a neighboring pack when she was eleven," I tell him quietly. "But I told our parents. She's hated me ever since."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
19.1K 546 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...
7.4K 246 35
Life isn't easy when you're a teenage girl living in a house full guys. Throw in a controlling father, an overprotective brother and a jackass of a w...