Flame of hatred

Od Balkeesatu

This SAFA Abdulhakeem is a lecturer; the most cool, beautiful-glamorous pretty lecturer. She just hate Him... Více

Flame of Hatred 🔥
*Aesthetics & Intro*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
**20**
**21**
**22**
**23**
**24**
**25**
**26**
**27**
**28**
**29**
***30***
***31***
***32***
***33***
***34***
***35***
**36***
***37***
***38***
***39***
****40****
****41****
****42****
****43****
****44****
****45****
****46****
Epilogue!!
New book!!

*1*

864 63 38
Od Balkeesatu

"SAFA"

"Dear come down please!!"
"SAFA Dear?!" HER clamor from the parlor to my bedroom echoes, making me to fight the urge to roll my eyeball.

Every Saturday like today, Her voice irritated me and i found myself asking for help from the Almighty. It's this kind of day that made me asked.

'Why haven't i been married?'

Because, Her call, Her shout, and everything that took place on every single Saturday frightened me.

I shook my head after hearing Her voice again, walking to my shoe rack, i took a flat beautiful one—which off course matched the outfit i wore: black and goldenbrown lace—sewn in a comfortable Kaftan. After looking at myself through the mirror, i took my phone and skipped my way to the door.

HER glare welcome me as soon as i stepped into the parlor, She gave me the 'You're finally here' look. Giving her a not-so real smile, i sat next to my mother who was shaking her head—well..i know it's her way of disapproving my behavior, which she can never be tired of every Saturday, the same time as now.

"I'm warning you.." Kakar words, i looked up to her and found her, her thump held towards me, warningly. "..this should be the last time."

I nod my head and looked down, in pity of my faith.

Dad, just came in and smiled, calm Kakar down, after the Queen came down we finally arrived outside our compound.

Kakar wasn't Dad's Mother but his Auntie, making her my grand aunty. My grandmother died years back, making her the elder of our family. From the pictures of my grandmother that i saw, Kakar was her another version. Due to the promise she said she made to her sister, she was on the mission of making her sister's family to be united; She made a rule, a rule where every Saturday my family visit the other family and the next Saturday, the other family visit my family, constantly.

It was—really hard, for me and my mom, but for dad, he was more than happy. I adore, like and respect Kakar but on a Saturday like this, all my likeliness turn astray, i pray for an ending of this torture.

If i was at my Husband's house, i wouldn't be pressured on Saturday.

If i had my family, Kakar won't be able to dominate my Saturday.

My Saturday would've been BETTER!

I starts my car after Dad and Kakar sat at on the back, while my mom on the passenger seat, heading towards...well some where *sigh*

Should i introduce myself?

I'm SAFA Abdulhakeem, the only daughter and child Of Abdulhakeem Shuwa and Batul Siddiqi. I Safa was their daughter and another version of them, i had my Dad's Shuwa Arab's features and Mom Fulani's.

"You're always late, I'm sure this is the reason you're still at home unmarried."  I looked at mom, my blood boiling. She just starts. The mocking session.

I keep driving through the busy city of Abuja, along side the road, alongside different people on their vehicles—with either car, motorcycles or more.

I drove, trying my best to kept my ears away from the chattering of Kakar which was mainly her prayers for—a husband to me, as i was deprived of my Saturday, now, currently i wish for her prayer to be answered.

My car halt at the destination i was praying in my head to never reach, looking at the gate and took a deep breath, i honked the horn, my thump on my jaw, taping on it as we wait, seconds later the gateman opened the gate, and i shove my car head into the house.

We all came out, seconds later we were standing at the front door of the house, Kakar's eyes glanced over to where i was standing: down the veranda. I silently moved forward and used my knuckle, knocking on the door. From a single second, to minute, we stand for about ten minutes, without an answer.

The door slowly opened, revealing a middle aged woman, the woman of the house. She looked at me from head to toe as i was the first person she came encountered with, giving me a mocking smirk—one i always received everyday like this.

"Khaltum what took you so long to open the door?!"Kakar asked, annoyed and disappointed.

Khaltum eyes were on me, she smirked and opened her lips. "Kakar I'm sorry, i wasn't around." She answered, glancing over to my mom, her rival. "Come in please."

We all came in and finally sat on the couches.

"My brother?" Dad asked Khaltum, she was about to answer him but stopped, hearing a voice.

"Here i am!" Uncle Abdulraheem words was heard in the living. My dad instantly stand up, hugging his twin brother, lovingly and happily. His carbon replica reciprocate the hug, their brotherly love visible.

After their love session—which is, off course the only good thing that happened on a Saturday, we were presented with nourishment, which was most certainly not be presented to us if Kakar wasn't visible.

After greeting My father's twin brother: Uncle Abdulraheem, I and my mom became silent, while i pressed my phone, while mom sat quietly, I can feel Khaltum's glare, obviously, certainly irritated by our present, as much as she was tired of this ridiculous reunion, mom and i are tired too.

"I call him yesterday but he didn't pick up, Abdulraheem had you talk to him today?" Kakar starts takings with her two nephews, ignoring our quietness.

I kept on doubting if Kakar promise to my grandmother would in millions years be achieved. Nothing change, since from my teenage days to my adulthood, the circle of visit on Saturday never changed and so was the enmity between Mom and Khaltum. Kakar was adamant to achieve her promise while they...

"I think it's better to bring him back to us Kakar, that boy isn't serious at all." Uncle sound worried, clearly disgruntled by Him.

"What is the matter Raheem?"

"HE is getting worse, Kakar i visited him, And i had no choice but to brought him with me, he....."

"What is this Abdulraheem??" Khaltum's voice was loud, i looked up to her standing figure, her full figure was fuming in rage of anger, and embarrassment privy to us. "..you're exposing my son's secret in front of them?" She said loudly and angrily.

I hear the sounds of my mom's smile, it's over...for Khaltum.

The mockery of my lack of marriage which she always stuck her nose in every situation when Kakar talk about it was now on her flesh and blood.

Khaltum always try her best to make Kakar talk about it. Well now...it her turn..

"Shout up, what are family for.." Kakar warned her, my orb shift from Khaltum to Kakar. "tell me Raheem what happened."

Uncle Abdulraheem released a deep sigh from the depths of his lung, it made me wonder what HE he had done that made his beloved father to be this worried, but have i forgotten how unserious he was—well still.

"He wasn't studying, i was told he never attend any lecture." Uncle said.

"What?!!" My mom said surprisingly. "What happened to your son Khaltum? It been years and he wasn't studying, Abdulraheem was just wasting his money, this is unfortunate." Mom used her hand to close the two fold of her lips, in an attempt to provoke Khaltum.

Khaltum was about to draw back her most admittedly fitting reply but Kakar interrupted her. "Where is he?"

"He's in his room, I told him to come down, let me call him.." he answered her taking his phone.

"No there's no need. Safa dear call your brother." I instantly looked over to Kakar, to find out if i indeed heard her wrong, she give me a good smile which i took as a blackmail. She knew i and him are not that okay for me to call him.

"Kakar?" I uttered. her name was the only word my lips could release.

She can't be serious!!

"Safa haven't you heard your grandmother?" My dad said, i shift my head to the right, trying to escape the situation, it was in vain as dad gave me a warning look.

Without any choice, i rise on my feet. "Where should i head to?" I asked coolly, to no one in particular.

"Down the hallway, the room on the left."

Today, of all the Saturdays of my life, this is the worst Saturday of my life! How could she asked me to call my younger cousin?!!

I head to the direction feeling how my throat hurts, due to bitterness and anger.

Arriving at the door, i knock on it. One knock, two and then three.

"Come in." I rolled my eyes when the king finally acknowledged the presence of a living thing at his door.

My fingers held the door handle, opening the door in the way. I cross passed the threshold, my figure finding itself in the door. My eyes diverted from the ground, glancing over the room and my eyes fall onto different varieties of bottles on a center table—well Alcohol visibly written on them.

I looked up from the table to the back figure of a person.

Yes i was surprised when i saw the Alcohols on the table seconds earlier, but currently I'm more than surprised—well shocked.

Because, i Safa Abdulhakeem saw a back figure of a man, a man wearing a tank top.

Left bicep! don't be surprised.

Left bicep, was definitely covered in Tattoo. My eyes blink ones, twice and thrice and by that time i was certain—that it was a tattoo.

For some moment i thought he brought someone from Italy, but my thought follow an open window with the help of the air we breath when Sameer Abdulraheem, my only cousin turned towards me.

The amount of surprised i felt earlier could never be compare with the current one as i saw Sameer stood in front of me with a sleeveless shirt, tattoo on his left bicep, hand holding a glass which is most certainly an alcohol, long hair tight backward, while some stray fall on his face.

I know my cousin, Sameer Abdulraheem was entirely different, but this Sameer is something else, he had changed into.....

What on earth is wrong with him??!!!

Guys I'm super excited🎉🎊🎊💃
I just published chapter one of my most anticipated book.
Yes💃💃💃
How did you find the chapter?
Is it good? Just like how i loved it?
Hehehe 😂 I'm certainly sure this journey will be fabulous!!!

Tell me about the storyline, did you guys also find it exciting?

FLAME of HATRED
by
Balkeesatu✍️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

140K 12.6K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
190K 7.3K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
68.8K 1.8K 28
Mehrul a 19 year old Sameer 25 years old She hates him but her heart doesn't He doesn't hate her but his heart want something more They had some...
20.2K 690 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...