The Sweetest Wine

By luvbangton

She is 29 when she died from an accident. And then she wakes up in a body of a stranger. To her astonishment... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptet 22
Chaptet 23
chaptet 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 9

4.6K 338 97
By luvbangton

|Ch.9

________

Arabella flinched when Ian's cold fingers graced over her cheek ever so slightly.  Cold sweat appeared on her temples as she found it hard to breath with him in her vicinity.

"Repeat what you said woman",he growled.

Her breathing hitched as he met his dark blue eyes. Opening her mouth,she repeated,"Stop it"

In the next moment,her hair was in his tighte grip. He seethed in pure fury,"Then are you ready to take his place my little wife?"

His 'my little wife' didn't have the same effect as it used to have. This time,those words only gave her a fright to her poor heart.

I don't want money,I only want to live. Please god! Someone! Help me!

But little did she know that no god could help her now. She whimpered in pain when he pulled her hair harshly,"Answer me!"

Peter stood up immediately,"Sir please! It was my fault! You can beat me up!"

"GET LOST!",Ian screamed not taking his eyes away from the petite figure in his hands.

Peter flinched in fear. "Please sir! You don't want to do this"

Ian's dark eyes snapped at Peter,"Are you fucking ordering me?"

Arabella knew no one could save her now. If she doesn't have,then she would save herself. When Ian was distracted by Peter,she immediately kicked Ian on the place where sun doesn't shine.

Ian groaned in pain as he released her immediately. Peter wad dumbstruck as Arabella punched Ian on the face with all her might.

"Fuck!",Ian screamed as he felt his nose getting punch. Though it didn't have a big effect,his groin was in so much pain.

He crouched down a bit trying to ease the pain,"ARABELLA!"

Arabella immediately grabbed her pepper spray from her pockets and sprayed it on Ian's eyes before dashing out of the mansion.

Ian didn't expect her to use the pepper spray right after punching him. He cursed loudly with closed eyes. "FUCK YOU WOMAN! SOMEONE GRAB HER!!"

Arabella was already out of the main door but she still had a long way to run towards the main gate of the mansion. And she couldn't be sure whether she would be able to pass through the security too. But she had to give it a shot. Maybe they wouldn't stop her since she is Ian's wife? She hoped so.

Hearing Ian's roar to catch her,bodyguards started chasing her around. Seeing this,Peter also ran after Arabella not wanting her to get hurt. He even punched few bodyguards who were chasing after Arabella. "Don't shoot her you jerk!",he even had to stop them from shooting her.

When Arabella was about to reach the main gate,she was surrounded by hundreds of bodyguards with their guns pointing at her. She had nowhere to run.

"MA'AM",Peter emerged from the crowd of bodyguards and stood infront of her as he ordered the bodyguards,"Lower your weapons! She is your master's wife!"

No one lowered their weapons since it was their master's order to catch her.

Ian walked upto them with red eyes,fuming in anger. He wanted to kill her so damn much right now. And the fact that Peter was protecting her was passing him off even more.

Upon seeing Ian,Peter gulped hard,"Sir please. Let's talk after you calmed down. You don't know what you are doing now"

Arabella gripped into Peter's shirt from behind in fear which somehow ticked Ian off even more.

"Arabella!",Ian stared straight through her eyes,"Come here"

Arabella shook her head vigorously making Ian's blood boil.

"You are scaring her sir",Peter was brave enough to talk.

Ian strode towards Peter and Arabella,gritting his teeth. Arabella almost saw the after life when he forcefully gripped her wrist but another hand gripped onto Ian's wrist stopping him from pulling Arabella. At first,Arabella thought it was Peter but to her surprise,it was the dirtbag number 2,Jeremy Campbell.

He also seemed to be bath in blood just like Ian. Meaning,he had also gone to the weaponry camp with Ian that day. And when the scene of Arabella escaping happened,he was already in the estate managing the aftermath of the battle.

"How fucking dare you touch me",Ian growled.

Jeremy tilted his head with a snicker,"You fucking bastard,you ask me how dare I? Then how fucking dare you to point your fucking disgusting weapons at her?"

Jeremy wasted no time before grabbing Ian by his collar. At that moment,all the guns were pointing at Jeremy. But Ian raised his index finger indicating not to fire.

Arabella was forgotten and now everyone's attention was on Jeremy. Taking advantages,she sneakily walked backwards. No one paid her attention. With steady steps,she walked towards the gate. Fuck them. I'm leaving this place!

As she reached the gate,she tried opening the gate placing her hands on hard metal.

Her soul left her body when an earbleeding alarm went off taking everyone's attention on her. She internally cried. Just why!

She didn't turn around feeling embarrassed. She wanted nothing but the floor to open up and swallow her up.

Jeremy jerked away Ian and walked towards Arabella before grabbing her hand. "Let's go home",he mumbled as he dragged her towards the red ducati motorbike parked near the main gate.

Arabella felt another hand grabbing her other hand. Looking back,she flinched seeing Ian.

"Where do you think you are taking my wife!",Ian snapped.

Jeremy,"Away from you jerk!"

"She is my fucking wife! She is not going anywhere!"

Jeremy growled wanting to snap Ian's head off,"Let her hand go!"

Ian snickered before forcefully pulling Arabella towards him. Circling one arm around her waist,he pointed his own gut her Jeremy. "I told you,she is not going anywhere"

Arabella felt her blood boiling in anger for the first time instead of fear. How dare this bastard! First he wanted to kill me and now he wants me to stay? If I stay here another day,only my dead body would come out.

She tried pushing Ian away but his grip was too strong around her waist which was slowly starting to bruise her. Even her wrists had bruises from these men's grips. She hated every single man except for Peter of course.

Since she couldn't push Ian away,she bit Ian's arm which was holding the gun. This action took everyone off guard.

Ian winced a bit but didn't let her go but lowered his gun as attemp to stop her. Taking advantage,Jeremy pulled out his own gun and pointed at Ian before pulling Arabella by her arm.

Not one man wanted to let go of Arabella.

Looking at this,Peter felt pity towards Arabella. Sighing he spoke,"Sir,how about you let her go? Maybe until you calm down?"

Ian gritted his teeth,"Do you wish to die Peter?"

No in a hell way Ian would let Jeremy take his wife away.

Right now,both Jeremy and Ian were pointing their guns at each other while holding Arabella's arms.

"Maybe let Ma'am decide where to go?",Peter tried again.

Arabella didn't want to go to either side. She knew what awaits if she goes to Ian but she didn't know what awaits her if she goes to Jeremy. But right now,feeling petty,she turned to Jeremy and tried to go to him but Ian was holding her arm tightly.

Jeremy smirked,"Bella wants to go with me. Let.her.go"

Ian,"I don't care what she wants. She is staying with me!"

"What the hell is happening here?"

A female voice boomed through the estate grounds into the night sky. The authoritative voice brought thousand chills to everyone. The main gate was already opened revealing a tall woman with numerous bodyguards around her. Her figure screamed power itself. Black hair and ocean blue eyes,facial features strangely resembling Ian Carrington. In a long dress,a beautiful woman looking so young but at the same time mature,walked towards the estate grounds.

Every bodyguard bowed their heads as the lady walked further into the estate. "Madam!"

Ian,"...Mother"

Arabella was dumbstruck! Mother?! What mother! She fucking looks like she is in her twenties!! What in the beauty world!

Right now,Arabella knew things are going to get so much complicated. She didn't want to take a part in it. Thus,she purposely acted dizzy and fainted.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
591K 11.3K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
54.3K 1.1K 57
I was desperate for an escape. Too desperate and if that meant falling into the pit of darkness, so be it. I found him under the dark night and s...
82.1K 2.6K 54
The life of a twenty-year-old widow turned upside down because a Mafia and his Nephew got obsessed with her. Well, this time it was something differe...