The Ark of War (Crossover x E...

By Primarch_MJ

I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't... More

Prologue (Revised)(Mostly)
Bio Pt. 1 (Revised, little change)
Chapter one: A new Faction. (Revised)
Yelena's Birthday (Revised)
The Twin-Headed Eagle (New-ish)
A Simplified Explanation of the Imperial Navy & HIM Kansens
Pest control. (New)
Beginning of a bizarre adventure (New)
Midway, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
H.I.M. Texas & Wyoming Complement (New-ish)
Midway, Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Eagle Union, The Imperium, and the UN. (New)
Bio: Pt. 2 (New)
Take a Break! Or we'll make you. (New-ish)
Rhodes Island Operator Tracking. (New-ish)
Tail terror. (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 4 (New)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 5 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 6 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 7 (New-ish)
Gancaster reinforcements Pt. 8 (New-ish)
Preparations. (New-ish)
Other Gancaster Officers (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt, 2 (New)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Scarab Troubles (New-ish)
Neck deep in trouble and a whole lotta 'Nids
The Fall of Ursus, Pt. 1
The fall of Ursus, Pt. 2
Thanks to those reading.
The Search/Meetings and Discoveries
Lost and Found
Treatise of a Treaty
The Debate (Arrival)
The Debate (The Foundation/Tala's 'fun')
The Debate (Politics . . . Ugh.)
Reactions/Slice of Life 1
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 1 (new)
Devonport.
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 2
Meet the Fleet Pt. 3
Just another day/Western Front: Beachhead
Dies Commemorationis
Authors Note 1
Dies Aurorae
Evaluations
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. 1 (edited slightly)
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. II
Fools and defiance
The Pacific Front: Hood's Understanding/Selene's panick
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival (emperor-class specifications edited)
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival Pt. 2 (shorter)

The AL HQ

110 4 22
By Primarch_MJ

"War is the favorite Imperial Pastime, our sports, religion, culture, government, and even food revolve around it . . . because it is all we know . . . we fight for peace, but can we truly fight for it if we have never experienced it for ourselves? Let me ask you this . . . If your people have never had peace, what do you think they'll do when they have it?

They will break it. They will long for what they are used to . . .

and that it the Imperium's greatest strength, we are prepared for war, forever, and always . . .

There was a time, many millennia ago . . . where we did, in fact, know peace . . . or that is what our historians and scribes say . . . our literature as well . . .

But to those alive today, it is all we know . . . all we will ever know. For now, at the very least. There may be some short era's or semblance of peace, but it is always fragile . . .

and that is why we fight, not for war, not for ourselves, but to protect that which we lack. To protect what other's have, that is not our own . . . my brother taught me that this is the true nature of a Lumenite . . . and the Imperium . . . 

for it is all we know. All we have ever done . . . and it will continue to be." - Angronius of Nuceria, Primarch of the 12th Legion, the War Hounds (After purification)

I do not own any of the franchises, pictures, or media used in the making of this chapter/story and all credit goes to the original creators.

Also I won't be following the main Azur Lane or Arknights chronology, if you couldn't tell.

And I just realize I have the opportunity to go crazy with half of this crap, since this isn't an official work or anything.

I'm going buck wild. Well, where I think I can at least.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV,

Aboard the Revenant

We rendezvoused with the new fleet elements that were sent to me . . . I don't wanna say I was surprised . . .

But damn, our shipyards began to produce those modified Siren models fast. We nearly have an entire nautical Warfleet stationed in the warp for me to summon on command like the sirens do . . .

Yeah, Warfleet. And if that wasn't enough, the greenhorn units I designed in an earlier chapt-I mean, a while ago, began mass production in Imperial forge-worlds, both military and civilian models. More Siren derived models are being mass-produced in minor Imperial shipyards as I speak as well, the major shipyards are busy constructing and christening our core ship models. The minor shipyards are only able to mass produce the siren derived models due to their low cost . . . 

A single Minor shipyard, assuming it has some Constructor Sentinels, pumps out upwards of 50 ships a week. New Siren . . . or should I say Imperial Mass Produced Models (IMPM), are either being organized into Nautical Warfleets, as per my orders for excess ships, or being reorganized into numbered fleets and new battlefleets for my forces currently stored in the Warp.

And the whole Warfleet is staffed with them, either that, or an individual ship is automated with an AI matrix.

And the Warfleet Hasn't been named yet . . .

Hmmm . . . how about Warfleet Tartarus? The Ancient Terran Greek Titan, who eventually formed into, well, the lowest levels of hell.

Fitting for a Warfleet stationed in my Immaterium . . . Though I should request that a shipyard or two begin adding Voidship elements to the Warfleet.

Y/n: Robin, I know what the Warfleet's name is going to be.

Oh, did I mention Robin (Kuo/Prez) was with me? For some reason she simply refuses to leave me unsupervised after I was shot in the head.

Women, am I right?

Robin then hit me over the head, with her hand.

Y/n: Did I do the though-monologuing thing again?

Robin, responded, clearly annoyed.

Robin: Yes, and for the record, the reason I'm not leaving you unsupervised anymore is because whenever I'm not around you get yourself into trouble!

Y/n: Alright, when have I ever done that?

Robin: *Inhales*-

Y/n:-Oh boy, I didn't actually-

Robin:-That time I left the Imperial Navy for a quite life and then I see the Luminos Imperium was destroyed by a warp-storm on the Vox-News channel when I was just trying to enjoy my retirement, and then hear you went on a crusade for vengeance, the "Warp Crusade" . . . where you almost died, four times.

Y/n: -That one doesn't count!-

Robin: Then there was that time I was in a Coma and you disappeared from the Imperium for several years only for you to come back a year after I wake up in a Aeldari Corsair ship and Aeldari Harlequin clothes, only to find out you went on yet another revenge quest, this time against the darkness, and with Eldar for Fracks Sake!?-

Y/n:-It was fun though! Well, not the whole revenge part but the stuff in betwee-

Robin: Then you get knocked into a Coma by Mortarion Virus-Bombing you, "By Accident", even though he has yet to be purified and brought back tot he light.-

Y/n:-I was SOOOOOOOO CLOSE!-

Robin:-Even before all of that when you were shot down and you went after <<Crimson 1>> after I was knocked out!-

Y/n:-I thought you died! Of course I was angry at him!-

Robin:-When you choked on a Fracking Apple for goodness sake! A Whole. Fracking. Apple.-

Y/n:-That one can be explained-

Robin:-Or that time you nearly lost your arm and eye in a duel with the Fulgrim in his Daemon Form!-

Y/n:-At least I won!-

Robin:-What about when you were kidnapped by the Tyrranids more recently?!-

Y/n:-They serve me now!-

Robin: How you even got Warfleet Invictus in this Dimensional cluster in the first place! Gold Slipspace explosion?! Remember that?! When you Knew  you were likely going to die!?

Y/n:-How could I know that would happen?!-

Robin:-When you embedded one of Skarbrand's war-axes into your own shoulder so you could headbutt him hard enough to kill him?! Giving yourself a concussion at the same time?!

Y/n:-I thought it would be cool! And it was really the only option at the time!

Robin:-And don't even get me started on all of the other times! I'm watching you, and that's final! 

Y/n: FINE! I GET IT!!! *groans in annoyance and pain*

Suddenly, Ercaine popped out of nowhere and added in.

Ercaine: And when you fell off of Fafnir my Liege-

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I HAVE HAD IT!!!

Relenor, again, appearing out of nowhere like my brother Alpharius, chimed in.

Relenor: Do not make me tell your mother young man!

I immediately went stiff, she is quite possibly the only one still alive I'm afraid of . . . other than my sister Mordred . . . and Robin. Come to think of it, It's all women?

Y/n: Who are you?! My Dad!?!?

Relenor: Well no, Technically your father created us Custodes before you Primarchs, so I'm your older brother my that logic, as are the other Custodes. So don't make me tell mom! You may be the Emperor, but Rith isn't here and it is the Custodes' duty to ensure your safety in his absence!

I colapsed on the ground, exasperated.

Y/n: Alright, I get it . . . Just tell me when we get there . . .

a few minutes passed.

Robin: We're here.

I jump up. 

Y/n: Really?!

Robin: Nope.

Y/n: UUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!

After a few laughs, everyone on the Bridge settled down as some other familiar faces walked in, the Kansens assigned to me . . . and Mordred, Elizabeth (L/n, not QE), Mikael (The Captain of the Ultramarine's 3rd Company) and . . . Avery?!

Y/n: Avery, You're here?! I thought you snuck off on a crusade without me?!

SGM (Sergeant Major) Johnson: Of course I am! didn't think I'd leave you with crazy sword lady over there *Motions towards Mordred* . . . Or fly-girl *Motions to Robin* for very long, did ya'? I know you can't handle women! Not even your own family!

Y/n: I don't know what you mean by that so I'll ignore it.

SGM Johnson: See what I mean everyone? He can barely make conversation as it is!

Y/n: HEY!

After a few more jabs at me, we finally arrived . . . To a battle? Did I take the wrong map? Wait, no, it's more likely I read the map and got us lost either way. I have a worse sense of Direction than my old friend Zoro . . .

Wonder how he's doing?

Elsewhere

A certain mint-haired swordsman was suddenly ticked off.  He could feel a disturbance . . .

Someone was talking sh*t about him.

back to Y/n

I look out of the bridge at the island the Azur Lane Pacific HQ is on . . . Flak fire, random dogfights, aircraft and debris everywhere, Siren and Sakuran forces attacking ships still in Harbor . . . Now this is my kind of party! It's still about 20km away though. Our fleet is in the middle of a thunderstorm as well, so probably no one can see us.

Y/n: Robin, tell Odyssey, Pride of Thulum, Iron-Will, Cadia's Glory, to get their Birds in the air and meet me in the battlefield. Tell Tanager, Zolvestetia, Roon, Prinz Eugen, and TB to help as well. Keep the Heavy Command Cruisers away from the fight for now, tell them to intercept any enemy reinforcements or those retreating . . .

Robin: Wait, Meet you ther-

Y/n: TALLY HO!! 

Y/n then teleported everyone on his ship out and summoned his rigging (which makes his ship disappear as well, since it's his battle barge and I haven't drawn his other riggings yet) . . . and his favorite interceptor craft.

The X02 Strike Wyvern . . . But not only that, this is the very same that I inherited from Mr. Shilage, full name Mihaly A. Shilage (not really his full name), otherwise known as Mr. X. He was like an uncle to me after the Erusean-Osean war, before the Imperium conquered both. After he had retired, he passed on his legacy to me . . . And I thank him for that (The top one is Y/n's that he inherited) . . .

Yes, I did keep his livery, but I added my Monarch symbol to it rather than the Erusean emblem. Come to think of it, I wonder how Trigger is doing? What are that mute sociopath, Scrap Queen, Count, and the rest of the LRSSG doing right now? I don't think they've been deployed since Osea was conquered by the Imperium.

Back to my Strike Wyvern, It's basically a sky-Gundam, but it's an aircraft. (Imperial X02's can switch between Air to Air Plasma Concussion Missiles, Air to Ground Plasma Missiles, Air burst, Cluster-bombs, multi-lock missiles, Standard Multipurpose missiles, pulse lasers, the nose-mounted heavy bolter, or a railgun, on the fly)(Munitions are stored in an pocket dimensional compartment connected to the warp, part of why Strike Wyverns are so expensive and difficult to produce and manufacture. Y/n's is also the first production model, so his Strike Wyvern's nickname is "The Firstborn").

I minimized my rigging into the small portals that float behind my back whenever I have it on me, landed in the Wyvern's Cockpit, and immediately hit full thrust. Flying by my fleet, I could see other fightercraft being deployed . . . along with a few more Wyverns. None of them have terribly unique livery other than me though, and mine is also customized with several DIY mods, such as a advanced mobility module, the pilot's seat using the same warp-tech as my ships golden thrones, a semi-neural link, I switched the engines out for warp-based ones that feed off of my warp energies, some light voidshields, more weapons hardpoints, an AI piloted UAVs and an AI piloted concealable turret, normally used by Helena or Compton, Lascannons, a miniaturized warp-eviscerator, and most importantly, vortex missiles.

Tim to show these newbie Kansens how to get wet, wild, and do some dirty, dirty things . . .

Elsewhere

Hood's POV

Our base was being attacked by the Crimson Axis, and we were horribly outnumbered . . . The Axis brought an entire Siren fleet, complete with capital ships. The attack was completely unexpected. We were caught completely off guard. Queen Elizabeth's brother . . . The Imperial Emperor, was correct in his assumption that we needed more defenses . . . We ignored it until now, and now we were paying the price. We had no major fatalities, but the Siren aircraft devastated the majority of our ships! This meant that many were unconscious or had no access to their rigging.

And those that did, like me, were struggling against the relentless onslaught. The Imperials were supposedly on their way, but they didn't give any timeframe those many weeks ago of when they would be arriving. And there may not be a Pacific Base if they don't repel the Axis. 

I suddenly had to dodge a salvo from a Siren Rook (Siren Battleships), which I promptly destroyed with a full salvo from my own guns.

Hood: Tch, how many are there?!

My annoyance was becoming a bit more clear than I would have liked. I am a warship of the Royal Navy, meant to be elegant in all things . . . but it was becoming increasingly difficult to retain my composure when faced with these insurmountable odds. I looked some distance away to see even the Eagle Union's Grey Ghost (Enterprise) struggling to deal with all of the Siren and Sakuran interceptors with her own P-51's. Cleveland could also be seen running to me while frantically shooting her AA indiscriminately in the air, in a panicked state, flailing her arms about her like . . . my apologies for this comparison . . . a blow up tube man, one of the ones commonly used for advertising. She dashed past me while screaming.

Cleveland: SIRENS!!! AIRCRAFT!!! EVERYWHERE!!! HELP!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

She sprinted away, and as soon as she left, I saw clearly what she was running from, which also zoomed right past me. Sakuran Zeros, closing in on her. I was about to assist when my attempt was halted be debris being launched towards me me a giant white fox with rigging and blue ascents. An aircraft carrier.

(The Giant Fox)

With a glance I knew who the fox was.

Hood: Kaga. We need an aircraft carrier!

Cleveland, running by again, still being pursued by the enemy aircraft, yelled,

Cleveland: THEY'RE ALL EITHER PREOCCUPIED OR UNCONCIOOOOOUU-WOOOOOOAAAAHHH!!!

Cleveland was launched by a nearby explosion, crashing into a pile of barrels.

Cleveland: I'M OK!!! I THINK?!?!?!

I then eliminate the aircraft that were pursuing her, two Sakuran Zeros and three Siren Interceptors.

Hood: *Sighs* Thats all for now . . . in this area of the base at least. 

I then looked over in the distance where Enterprise and Kaga were, Enterprise engaging with both Kaga and what appears to be Akagi . . .

Enterprise's aircraft were holding their own, as were our own Kansens and other troops, but, again, we were woefully outnumbered.

And then something I thought I'd never see . . .

Lady Iron-Duke-er, I mean Lady M/n, charged several Siren Rooks with her rigging.

(This is Iron Duke by the way, AKA M/n, our mom.)

(Also here is her clothing)

Hood: Is Lady M/n insane?!

Me and the newly recovered Cleveland ran over to help her, but running around a building and some debris, crossing onto the water, we saw that all of the Siren rooks had already been dealt with, quite recently in fact, and Lady M/n was sitting on one of the tattered hulls as if nothing had happened, seemingly out of breath.

Lady M/n noticed us.

M/n: Oh, hello hood deary . . . As you can probably assume from me sitting down on this husk, I am, in fact, fine.

Cleveland: Well . . . Hood here said you were crazy? We didn't know you were capable of this.

Hood: Huh?! Wait!-

M/n: It's quite alright Hood, dear, I know I'm crazy . . . I have to be in order to be the mother of superhuman generals and the wife of a now dead Emperor with a god complex . . . no offense to my husband of course. *Sigh*, I'm just a little out of breath. It's been some time since I've engaged Sirens, and I'm a tad bit rusty.

Cleveland: But wait, how were you able to do all of this?!

M/n: Cleveland, did I not just say it? I'm a Royal Navy Kansen that resided in the Imperium for who knows how long, I'm crazy. Also, back in my prime days, I was able to eleminate entire Siren fleets, on my lonesome . . . It's a shame really, back in those days Azur Lane wasn't fractured as it is today . . . You new-generation Kansens really know how to make a mess. I know if Amagi were here she'd whack some sense into those sisters of hers . . . And if Yamato knew what was really going on behind the scenes she'd deal with the Sirens herself. And Frederick Der Grosse . . . don't even get me started on her mother-complex. Even as a mother myself, I still discipline my children when they've done wrong. She's done nothing to discipline her own! *Sigh* Sorry for my ramblings . . . I just miss the old days . . . and my husband . . . and my children . . . my dead children . . . the days before the heres-I'm going to stop RIGHT there! Now, where is little Enterprise?

Hood: She is engaging Kaga and Akagi currently-

Lady M/n jolted up in a panicked state.

M/n: BY HERSELF?!?!?!?!?

Cleveland: Well, no, I saw unicorn and Illustrious over there as wel-

M/n: ARE YOU SH*TTING ME?!?!?!? (Keep in mind M/n isn't as regal as her Royal Navy Peers since she is also Imperial.)

Hood: Lady M/n, langua-

M/n: NO! NO NO NO NO NO!!! I'm  gone not even gone FIFTEEN MINUTES AND THAT WHITE HAIRED LUNATIC DECIDED TO FIGHT THE TWO BY HERSELF?!?!?!?! AND LITTLE UNICORN AND ILLUSTRIOUS?!?!?!? IF YORKTOWN WERE HERE I'D HAVE HER DISCIPLINE HER SISTER!!!

M/n then grabbed hold of me and Cleveland's wrists.

We looked at one another.

Hood/Cleveland: Oh dear/Woah-oh

M/n: I'M NOT FREDERICK BUT I'LL BE DAMMNED IF I LET ONE OF MY KIDS GET KILLED!!!!

M/n then sprinted off, dragging both of us along in an impressive . . . and worrying display of speed and strengh.

Cleveland: WE'RE NOT EVEN BLOOD RELATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!

M/n: IN THE IMPERIUM WE GO BY SHIPYARD AND BASE!!!!

Cleveland: CRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

Hood: LADY M/N!!! AT THE VERY LEAST SLOW DOWN A LITTLE!!!!

M/n: NO CAN DO DEARY!!!!!!

And with that, we all made our way, voluntarily or not, to assist the Grey Ghost, Unicorn, and illustrious . . .

le small timeskip

We were approaching Enterprise's position from what I could tell . . . or at least from the distance of whomever was screaming "OWARI DA". M/n Suddenly let go of our wrists, inertia still bringing us forward with our current momentum until we hit the ground. 

Hood/Cleveland: OUCH!/OOOOOF!

Did I hallucinate or did Cleveland bounce a little?

Hood: Lady M/n, I implore you to be gentler next time?

M/n: Oooop! Sorry deary, I hadn't realized I was literally dragging you two through the air. I got tunnel vision when you told be about what Enterprise was doing . . . she reminds me of Y/n too much.

Cleveland: Meaning?

M/n: Y/n always goes off on his own adventures . . . oftentimes alone or without backup, and it's gotten himself nearly killed more than once . . .

???: AUGH?!

We all looked to the scream to see a bloodied and beaten Enterprise be thrown near us . . . Unicorn was suddenly thrown as well, unconsciously, and we heard a scream from Illustrious.

M/n: ENTY!!! UNICORN!!! I'll help them! You two! go help Lusty!!! (M/n refers to all the kansens by their nicknames most of the time if applicable, being the "mother" of the base, she also took on this persona due to the lack of her own kids being present).

As per our orders, me and Cleveland rushed to help Illustrious, but what we saw was horrifying. Illustrious was nearly beaten to death, blood spreading everywhere, staining her velvet white hat and her white dress, rigging nearly irreparable . . . not only that, but Kaga, despite being injured, was still more or less functional . . . though there was a visible limp. Akagi on the other hand, appeared enraged, likely due to the fact her sister was hurt. Behind the two was an absolutely massive siren fleet.

And then a cinematic mist appeared, cliche.

Akagi: Prepare for trouble . . .

Kaga: . . . And make it double . . .

Akagi: . . . To protect the world from devastation . . .

Kaga: . . . And to unite all peoples within our nation! . . .

Akagi: . . . To denounce the evils of truth and love . . .

Kaga: . . . To extend our reach to the stars above!

Akagi: Akagi!

Kaga: Kaga!

Akagi/Kaga: The Sakura Empire blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Anyanami (from out of nowhere): Yep! That's Right!

Akagi then sent a wave of her bombers at us, we attempted to fire at them . . .

But as our even worse luck would have, we were out of ammunition for our AA.

Hood/Cleveland: NO!/SH*T!!! F*CK!!! WHATEVER THE GERMAN WORD FOR SH*T IS!!! (Shisse) OTHER SWEAR WORDS THAT APPLY TO THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION IN WHICH I AM ABOUT TO DIE I HATE LONG SENTENCES AND ANM NOW OUT OF BREATH-*Inhales*!!! WE'RE SOOOOOO TOTALLY F*CKED RIGHT NOW!!! AND I MEAN REALLY F*CKING F*CKED!!!!

Hood: CLEVELAND!!! SHUT UP!!! I AM AWARE!!!!

Me and Cleveland then begin to run around frantically trying to avoid the incoming bombs, with some success . . . I am then hit by a piece of shrapnel, both knocking me down and lodging itself into my side. I look to see Cleveland in a similar fate.

Hood: AUGH!!! *Pained groaning* . . . This is the end . . . isn't it . . . everyone else is defending the main port . . .

Akagi walks over to me, and puts her foot on the piece of shrapnel.

Hood: Ugh!-Why?!

Akagi: I want to hear you scream . . .

Akagi then puts pressure on the piece of shrapnel, which begins to make it's way deeper into my already fatal wound.

Hood: Ugh!! AAUGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

Akagi: Good girl . . . now, scream some more~ After I'm done with you, I'll move on to the light cruiser over there . . . 

I can feel the pain begin to take over . . . my consciousness slowly slipping away . . . 

But before I completely black out, I hear a slight hum somewhere in the sky . . .

and then a grim, yet soothing voice makes itself known in my head . . .

???: Worry not . . . For Retribution is at hand . . .

And my consciousness finally slips away . . .

elsewhere

Y/n's POV

Y/n: I CAN'T STAND IT, I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT!!!!

I make my way through the clouds in my interceptor while blasting one of my favorite songs on the internal, and the extremely loud external Vox-casters. I also think Khorne slipped away somewhere to tell someone something, but he and the others are back in my head again.

Y/n: I'M GONNA SET IT STRAIGHT, THIS WATERGATE!!!!

I look down to see that I've arrived . . . but things aren't looking too good. AL's completely outnumbered and outgunned . . . even though I told them to add more defenses.

Y/n: I CAN'T STAND ROCKING WHEN I'M IN HERE!!! 'CAUSE YOUR CRYSTAL BALL AIN'T SO CRYSTAL CLEEEEAAAARRR!!!!

Compton and Helena the appeared on a small pedestal inside of the cockpit, and AI Holotank.

Helena: Respectfully Y/n, wouldn't it be wise to not play music while our allies are being annihilated down there?!

I ignored her.

Compton: Come on sis! It's been forever since he's been able to let loose inside an aircraft! Just let him have his fun!

Helena: Fine, but I blame you if anything goes wrong, or if we all die, and trust me, there are a lot of ways this can go wrong, especially because Mr. Do-Everything-Himself over here rushed ahead of his backup!!!

Compton smiled.

Compton: Who said he rushed ahead?

3rd person POV

Those of Azur Lane fighting on the ground were startled when extremely loud music began to blare out of nowhere, and even the Sirens and Crimson Axis stopped for a moment, startled. Everyone looked to the source of the sound. 

It was a lone aircraft, of a unique livery and Exotic design. The Aircraft had odd shaped wings, and it's body was painted black, while the wings were a dark, but ever so slightly reflective orange. the nose was a stark white, and it appeared to be a combat aircraft. It was the source of the music from what everyone could tell. It appeared to be similar to Siren fighter craft in it's most basic principle, being driven forward by powerful Jet engines.

Kaga: What is that?

Akagi: No matter . . . we will destroy it, it obviously isn't one of ours. It's also one of the only aircraft still in the skies that isn't ours . . . All interceptors near me, eliminate that aircraft!

Elsewhere

M/n, who had just finished dealing with the barely conscious Unicorn's wounds, moved onto Enterprise.

M/n: *Slaps Enterprise* C'mon Enty! Stay with me baby girl! I'd fail as a mother If I let you die!

She began to bandage enterprise's more fatal wounds, but then caught a glimpse of an Aircraft with a distinct livery . . . She had never seen the aircraft before (as it was recently acquired, following the initial Imperial expansion in this dimension), but she immediately recognized the emblem on the side. A white, crown-like butterfly on the tail of the aircraft . . .

She knew immediately who it was.

M/n: Thank the Primordials . . . Unicorn, do you see? Your big brother is here!

Unicorn: B-big b-brother??

M/n: Yes . . . rest now, I'll deal with Enty's wounds. 

Kaga and Akagi were preoccupied with the aircraft that M/n knows to be Y/n, they sent the all of their Zeros and the majority of the Siren interceptors to interdict it.

Y/n POV

Y/n: SO WHILE YOU SIT BACK, AND WONDER WHY-

I could see a swarm of enemy fightercraft approaching, that's gotta at least be 150 aircraft. 

Lambs to the slaughter, I say. They don't know who they're dealing with. Or how little I disregard my own safety in crazy aerial maneuvers.

Y/n: -I GOT THIS F*CKING THORN IN MY SIDE!-

The swarm is approaching . . .

Well, time to get this party started. I cranked the volume up to 100 and powered up my thrusters with my Warp-energies.

Y/n: -OH MY GOD, IT'S A MIRAGE! I'M TELLING YA'LL IT'S SABOTAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE!!!!!!

I zoom right through the swarm of enemy aircraft, while my overcharged engines completely melt several siren interceptors that were a little too close.

I dodge and weave through some 20 enemy missiles, none of them hit. I then clipped a Zero's wing with one of my own, knowing mine are Adamantine-Titanium alloy and theirs are only aluminum. It goes into an uncontrolled spin, hitting several other Zeros and Siren aircraft, pulling them into a spin as well. I look behind me and see that they've all crashed, as I dodge more missiles.

Y/n: SO, SO, SO, SO LISTEN 'CAUSE YOU CAN'T SAY NOTHIN'!!! YOU'LL SHUT ME DOWN WITH A PUSH OF YOUR BUTTON!!!-

I perform a Cobra maneuver and immediately fire my built in nose-heavy bolter at several Siren Interceptors, cutting them in half with grenade-sized explosions.

Y/n: -BUT YOU, I'M OUT AND I'M GONE!!! I'LL TELL YOU NOW I KEEP IT ON AND ON!!!-

By my count that's 25 bandits splashed. The others better get here soon! There won't be any bandits left for them!

I perform a straight vertical turn, causing several pursuing missiles to hit some Zeros that were trying to intercept me from the front, that's 30 bandits splashed. Eight Siren Interceptors speed through the smoke after me, but I'm too fast. Seeing as how I'm so far ahead, I used my Wyvern's enhanced maneuverability to stall my aircraft, cutting off my engines, and fall into a nose-dive, right at the pursuing aircraft. I tune my communications Vox-Caster to an open frequency.

External Vox: *CAUSE WHAT YOU SEE YOU MIGHT NOT GET-*

Y/n: *. . . Surprise assholes.*

I then let loose 16 Multi-lock missiles, two for each SI (Siren Interceptor). They speed forward and hit their marks. Fox one. That's 38 bandits.

External Vox: *-AND WE CAN BET-*

I reactivate my engines and speed back into the swarm voluntarily.

Helena: Y/n! Are you crazy!?

Compton: Of course he is! He created us didn't he?! Have you met me?!

External Vox: *-SO DON'T GET SO SOUPED YET-*

Y/n: Compton, man the turret.

Compton: Oh HELL YEAH!!! 

Compton's hologram then disappeared, and the small ball turret activated.

I cranked the Volume up to 110%, and gave Compton full control over the turret, including it's firing modes. Compton immediately changed the mode to burst.

External Vox: *-YOUR SCHEMING ON A THING THAT'S A MIRAGE!-*

The swarm closed in on us, and we both let loose all of our weapons. Missiles, Heavy Bolter, Pulse lasers, Bursts from the ball turret . . . I could hear Compton screaming in joy.

(Like this)(1:00 to 1:09)(Make the amount of enemy aircraft less).

External Vox: *I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU NOW, IT'S SABOTAGE!!!!*

*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**RATATATATATATATA*-*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM

We dodged and weaved through the enemy aircraft brutally, yet gracefully. Merciless and as efficient as a hot knife through butter . . . our trail was marked with the falling husks of aircraft left in our wake, the lucky ones were in the middle of a flat spin . . . the unlucky ones, let's just say you wouldn't even know they were made of metal.

Compton: WOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

External Vox: WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE?????

I performed an Immelmann turn to go back towards eight pursuing aircraft. I promptly opened up with my guns and eliminated three, destroying the rest with my MLAA (Multi-Lock Air-to-Air) Missiles. (

*RATATATATATA-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM* *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR-BOOOOOOOOOOM*

Compton was shooting indiscriminately. of the near 150 aircraft originally, there were only about 50 left.

By my count, 117 bandits splashed.

3rd Person POV

Those who were on the ground couldn't believe what they were seeing. A lone aircraft, though undoubtedly advanced, had just wiped out an entire wing of Crimson Axis aircraft. The feat itself should be impossible, no matter how advanced the unknown aircraft was, they should have been overwhelmed with numbers, or at the very least streams of lead. How the Fighter was as of yet unscathed was a mystery to all.

Akagi: WHAT?!?!? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!?! HOW?!?!?! T-THAT THING JUST ELIMINATED A FULL ELEVENTH OF OUR AIR POWER IN LESS THAN THIRTY MINUTES!!!!! HOW HAS IT NOT RUN OUR OF MUNITIONS?!?!? 

Elsewhere

One of Cleveland's sisters, Columbia, along with Prince of Wales, Vanguard, Revenge, Nelson, drake, along with the newly returned Royal maids Gloucester and Newcastle (the ones that were assigned to Y/n), in addition to Prince of Wales, Mikasa, and King George V (KGV, she's the RN-Imperial Liaison, and Mikasa is the UN/Allied powers Liaison to the Imperium, if you don't remember), were all rushing to M/n's position while looking at the spectacle before them. They were awestruck and terrified, especially considering they had no clue who the aircraft belonged to.

(HMS Vanguard)(Battleship)(Royal Navy Palace Guard)

(HMS Drake)(Heavy Cruiser)(Royal Navy Knight)

(HMS Revenge)(Battleship)(Royal Navy Knight)

(HMS Nelson)(Battleship)(I'm assuming Royal Navy Knight)

Columbia: What the hell is that?!

PoW: An aircraft! The mercilessness . . . the pilot must not even be human!

They all watched as the Siren interceptors and Sakuran Zeros began to disperse, for the felt one thing from this single aircraft that they had never felt before . . .

fear.

Vanguard: A-are the Crimson Axis running away?!

Revenge: What?! They're retreating?!

Nelson: QUIET!!! The sooner we reach Lady M/n the better! All of the others are defending their portions of the base, we must reinforce the port!

Gloucester/Newcastle: Understood!

They all rushed to see M/n tending to Enterprise's wounds.

PoW: Lady M/n!

Nelson: Lady Iron-Duke! We're here to help reinforce this positio-

*Gasp*

Nelson: I-is that Enterprise?! Unicorn?! Where is Illustrious?!

M/n: I have not the feintest idea where Hood, Illustrious, or Cleveland are . . . Last I checked they went to hold off Akagi and Kaga while I tended to these two's wounds . . .

They could see M/n begin to tear up.

M/n: I'm afraid I have failed as a mother . . .

Everyone looked up to see a massive amount of Siren Nautical Warships come out through portals, the Nautical warships landing on the water, deploying even more aircraft. And there was even . . .

A Siren Aerial Dreadnought . . . not as large as the Orochi (Which Azur Lane doesn't know about yet), but still massive . . . by their standards.

(Siren Carriers)(20 of them, each can carry 250 aircraft)(800m, armed with 8 Siren Pulse Laser turrets [not as efficient as imperial ones] and a single dual Heavy Siren Pulse Laser turret, Siren energy shields . . . not as powerful as Voidshields, or even Ion shields used on Imperial knights)

(Siren Destroyers, 160 of them. No aircraft. Armed with two triple-torpedo mounts, three Siren Light pulse-laser turrets, and a Medium Siren Dual Pulse laser turret)(125m)

(Siren Battleship. Three Heavy Siren Triple Pulse-Laser gun turrets, 24 light Siren Pulse-Laser gun turrets [can act as AA])(800m)

(Siren Aerial Dreadnought, One Super-heavy Dual Siren Pulse-Laser gun turret, Ten Heavy Siren Railgun turrets, up to 300 aircraft, 120 VLS Launch tubes, 1km long.)\

All of the new Siren Carriers and the Aerial Dreadnought began to deploy an extremely overwhelming amount of aircraft . . . likely even too much for this lone aircraft to handle. The scattered Siren Air elements began to converge and regroup into a more organized formation, rather than the swarm. Not only this, but there was now an alarming number of missiles coming towards the aircraft.

The unknown aircraft apparently caught wind of this . . . but not with the expected reaction.

Y/n's POV

Y/n: OOOOOOOOOOOH!!! BIG SIREN!!! BIG SIREN!!!!

Helena: Y/N NO!!!

Compton: Y/N YES!!!! DO IT!!!

Y/n: I'M DOING IT!!! I'M DOING IT!!!!! COMPTON!!! GET ON THE GUN!!!!

Compton: ON IT YOUR CRAZINESS!!!!

(Replay Sabotage if it's stopped).

I suddenly overcharged my engines to 200%, pushing me against my seat and making even Helena's hologram fall over on the pedestal, with her clinging on, just barely.

Helena: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! AND IF WE ACTUALLY DO, I BLAME COMPTOOOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I begin to dodge and weave through what is now a cloud of enemy Air to Air Missiles . . .

Reminds me of that time I had to weave through the trenches of an enemy dreadnough-

Helena: Y/N!!! FOCUS!!!!

I narrowly dodge three incoming missiles with a nose-dive, a post-stall maneuver, and a barrel roll.

Y/n: RIGHT!!! SORRY!!!! HELENA!!! MAYBE CALL FOR HELP!?!?!? THINGS ARE BECOMING A BIT TO SMOKEY-OH WAIT!!! THAT'S JUST THE EXHAUST FROM ALL THE INCOMING MISSIIIIIIII-WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I perform a continuous barrel roll and dodge at least 5 incoming missiles.

Helena: THEY HAVE A LOCK ON US Y/N!!!!

Y/n: NO REALLY?!?!?!?!? I COULDN'T TEEEEE-*RATATATATATA*

I used my guns to narrowly shoot down a missile heading straight for my Wyvern's nose. No Idea how I managed that.

Y/n: I'M STARTIN' TO FEEL LIKE A PENCIL FRESH OUT OF LEAD!!!!

I turn to the right and lure another 4 enemy missiles into some oncoming Siren interceptors. 

Y/n: HA!!! DUMBASSES!!!!

Helena: Y/N!!!!

Y/n: WHA?-OH SH*T!!!!

I perform a straight vertical to avoid running into enemy Flak fire . . . which made me realize something.

If I take out the carriers, no more enemy air support. No more air support means no more enemy ships, which I had completely forgotten about while having fun . . . no more ships or air support means no more cloud of missiles!!!

A lightbulb appeared over my head, and then fell, hitting me.

Y/n: OUCH!

Helena saw and looked both terrified, because she knows how my ideas normally are, and relieved, because said Ideas normally work.

Helena: ANOTHER DUMB IDEA?!?!?!

Y/n: IF IT WORKS IT'S NOT DUMB!!!!

You see, I would use my rigging or summon some ships from my new warfleet, Warfleet Tartarus, or even summon some of my Rigging's Gates of Babylon cannon BS hack portals (the ones that he can summon cannons from his Dreadnought and The Ark of War from), but I can't do that while being chased by this flock of particularly aggressive AAMs.

I flew by the Siren Dreadnought, and dodged through all of the Flak and pulse laser fire I was getting. I look to the co-pilot's seat to see a familiar face. 

Y/n: Someone really needs to teach these Sirens manners. No offense Tester.

. . . 

Y/n: WAIT?!?!?! TESTER?!?!?!?

Tester: JUST FLY THE JET!!!! I REALLY DON'T WANNA DIE!!!

I performed another post-stall to dodge several more missiles that were right on my tail, and we plummet into a flat spin, which further throws off 3 more missiles.

Tester: WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY AAAAAARRRRRRREEEE WWWWWWEEEEEEEEE SSSSSPPPPPPIIIIIIINNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I Look back at Tester to see her visibly sick and dizzy. And upside dow-Nope, not gonna look.

Y/n: PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON!!!!

Tester: THE WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?

Helena/Y/n: THE GREEN BUTTON!!!!!

We're rapidly approaching the ground. I can hear Tester scrambling panicked back there.

Helena: TESTER!!!!

Tester: I'M TRYING OK?!?!?! I'M A SIREN!!!! NOT AN I.T. WORKER!!!!

I can hear Compton's joyous screams as he fires at some oncoming missiles.

Compton: EAT LEAD YOU SACKS OF SH*T!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!! NO POTATOES FOR YOU!!!!!

Y/n/Tester/Helena: Wait, what?

Compton: I SAID NO POTATOES YOU NUMNUTS!!!!!!!!!

I can hear a click.

Tester: I DID IT!!!! I PUSHED A BUTTO-*Gags due to dizziness*

Helena: WE'RE GONNA LIVE!!!

I then receive several red warning lights. She pushed the wrong fracking button . . .

The dreaded cyan button.

Y/n: WRONG BUTTON WRONG BUTTON WRONG BUTTON!!!!

That button activated an EMP, which I forgot I had . . . It activated, and knocked out most of the oncoming missiles, but we were still in a flat spin, about 2000m from the ground.

I scrambled to start the engines again and activate the aerial stabilizers.

Y/n: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!

Helena: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Tester: I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!! EMPEROR FORGIVE ME!!!!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!

Compton: *still firing the ball turret* AAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!! COME AT ME ISLAND!!!! LIKE YOU HAVE A CHANCE!!!!! *SPINS BALL TURRET REPEATEDLY LIKE A MADMAN*

1750ft . . .

1500ft . . .

1250fft . . .

1000ft . . .

950ft . . . 

800ft . . .

700 ft . . .

600- Wait, is that Newcastle and Gloucester? Oh, look, they see me. *waves while plummeting to death*. 

3rd person POV

Nelson and the group were dumbstruck to the extremities that this pilot must be putting himself in to be maneuvering at these speeds, or even just surviving.

They were even more confused when Newcastle and Gloucester suddenly froze.

They recognized the Tailfin Emblem and the flight helmet of the one piloting the craft. They could barely see Tester in the back seat as well. It was Y/n . . .

Newcastle/Gloucester: M-master?!

 . . . Who waved at them, seemingly forgetting the pickle he was in.

Newcastle waved back, seemingly forgetting the danger he was in as well, while Gloucester was both concerned and enraged. Master was their responsibility, and it was their duty to keep him safe. When he did things like this, it just made their jobs as Royal Maids harder.

Columbia: Wait?!-

Vanguard: -Did you just say?!-

Revenge: -Master?!?!

PoW and Nelson were both confused and utterly shocked.

Newcastle: We were assigned by Lady M/n and Queen Elizabeth (The battleship one) to Master Y/n, though he does despise formal titles for whatever reason . . .

With that, they all went back to fighting Sirens as they continued to discuss what the hell just happened.

I should probably-OH CRAPDOODLES!!! 

Y/n: I GOT IT GUYS!!! I GOT IT!!!

The Warp-Engines started back up and as soon as they were on, I powered them with as much of my own Warp-energies as was necessary at the moment . . . which my adrenaline-fueled ass thought meant overload them completely. We sped off faster than Mach 9, heading straight toward the Siren Aerial Dreadnought.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-

Helena: -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-

Tester: -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-

Compton: -COME AT ME MENACING SIREN AIRSHIP DOOHICKY THING!!!! I'LL BEAT THE SH*T OUTTA YA'!!!!

Everyone looked to the ball turret.

Compton: What? Too much?

Y/n: Too much, and that means something coming from me.

Compton: Can I go back to being unhinged later?

Y/n: After the near-death experiences are over, YEEEEEEESSS-AWWWWW CRAP!!!!

I nearly flew right into the dreadnought and all of the missiles that weren't knocked out by the EMP that were still following me slammed right into it, along with several Siren Interceptors. I somehow weaved through the hangar bay.

Some random High-Classed Siren's POV (will be relevant in a later chapter).

I was just minding my own business, overseeing some supplies in the Dreadnought's hangars.

We were called to deal with some lone aircraft . . . HA!!! A lone fighter?! It just goes to show how incompetent these primitives really are! these Sakurans can't even take out this lone fighter jet, and they are completely unaware that we're manipulating them to build the first Orochi-Class!

I heard a rumble and the ship shook. 

HCS?: What the?!-

An aircraft of unique design and a distinct livery zoomed past, time seemed to slow down for a moment. It had a crown-like butterfly on it's tail, probably a personal emblem. I could see inside it's cockpit, the Pilot waving at me. I waved back, confused. There was another figure in a panicked state in the back. The figure's face was shoved against the canopy of the cockpit by inertia, and I saw who it was.

HCS?: Tester?!

I saw her begin to mouth my name . . .

Tester: Purifi-

. . . but the aircraft zoomed by.

The ship shook once again, more vigorously, and I saw several large explosions, which I took as my que to leave.

HCS?: Alright, I've had enough of this for one day, I am OUT!

I jumped through a portal just in time.

Y/n's POV

Hey! She waved back! That's two in one day! Hahaha! And Mordred said it couldn't be done! (A/n: Y/n is referring to waving at people from inside an aircraft cockpit while in the middle of difficult situations).

I narrowly weaved through a hole in the Siren Dreadnought's (reminder that they are not as large as Imperial Dreadnoughts) hull, Looking back, I could see the wreckage begin to ever so slowly plumet down to the sea, some of it apparently still being affected by Siren Anti-Grav tech.

I lowered our speed and decreased the engine's throttle to 25%, at about Mach 2. I suddenly let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. 

Y/n: *Sigh* We're alive . . .

Helena: We're alive?

Tester: W-We're alive? WE'RE ALIVE!!!!

Compton: Damnit . . .

He received a glare from Helena's hologram.

Compton: I mean yay! we're alive! Woohoo and all that good stuff!!! right?!

Tester hugged my chair and me from behind, visibly relieved and needing to let out some bundled up stress that had probably built up in the last 15 minutes of near-death experiences.

Y/n: T-tester, squeezing a bit hard there! mind letting go? Will you even let go?

Tester: No . . .

Y/n: *sigh* figures . . . 

I saw several Friendly IFFs appear on radar, the rest of the main force is here. A bit late to the party. I was then hailed by who I assume to be Robin.

I answer the call. Sh*t, it is Robin.

Robin: Y/N!!!!

Y/n: Sh*t.

Helena: Sh*t Indeed. I can't help on this one, Cya!!!

I look at Compton, who had his newly reformed hologram on the pedestal.

Compton: What're you looking at me for? I was just manning the turret!

Robin: Do you have any idea of how much trouble you're in?!

Y/n: If I say no do I get a free pass?

Robin: NO!!!

Y/n: Well, there goes that plan . . .

Robin: *Sigh* J-just make your way to the airfield . . . me and the others will mop up the rest . . .

Y/n: Wilco . . .

Robin: And by the way, I already told their Fleet Tender, Vestal, what the hell you just did, so expect a reprimand from her. You are still missing an eye after all.

Y/n: Huh, I completely forgot about that. My adrenaline high must've made me forget. Just make sure you deal with the Siren stragglers quickly.

Robin: We will . . .

3rd person POV

Those down on the ground had just witnessed one of the most amazing feats in their known history, a single aircraft eliminating an entire three Siren air Wings, along with destroying a Siren Aerial Dreadnought. The other Siren warships were in a hasty retreat for some reason . . . 

And that's when they all saw them. Several more Squadrons of the same kind of aircraft as the one that had essentially just saved the base emerged from the clouds, followed by some Squadrons of familiar interceptors (broadswords) and two enormous airships, what appeared to be their escorts, and two . . .

Four Imperial Voidships, two Battle Barges, an assault carrier, and a Heavy Frigate to be exact, one blue and one a near-black grey, both had gold aesthetics. Everyone had just come to the realization that they had just been saved by the Imperium. Well, not entirely saved yet, since the Siren fleet was still there. Imperial Aircraft began to swarm out of the larger ships Some AL Kansens were still weary and raised their weapons at the newcomers, but were reassured by an open broadcast from the Blue Voidship.

BV?: *Attention Azur Lane. We are the 'New' Imperium of Man. We have come in accordance to our agreement to join Azur Lane. To all remaining Siren Fleet assets or Sakuran Kansens in the area, we demand your unconditional surrender. If even one of you fails to comply, we will see your lives as forfeit, and you will be executed accordingly. *

The Blue Battle Barge then released several squadrons of aircraft with . . . Tank cannons on them?

Nelson: Tank Cannons?

PoW: They must be their equivalent to our PT boats . . . what did they call them? Gunships?

Kaga: Sister . . .

Akagi: Damned Imperials! I should've known!

Kaga then saw several Imperial F-41 Broadsword squadrons (three) moving towards their position.

Kaga: Sister! We need to go! Now!

Akagi: AAAAAAAAAUUUUGHH!!! FINE!!! Have the Sirens cover our retreat . . . We've done enough to hinder Azur Lane's capabilities in the Pacific. Oh . . . and Azur Lane . . .

Akagi turned towards the group that was with M/n, who she was originally ignoring.

Akagi: . . . Consider this our more formal declaration of war in the Pacific.

The Siren warships suddenly opened fire on the Imperials with their guns and aircraft, not heeding their warning, and someone deployed a smokescreen to cover the two Kitsune's escape. The Imperial's "Voidshields" simply absorbed all of the incoming fire, with no visible dent in their defenses.

BV?: *Tch, We warned you . . .*

The Imperial Aircraft immediately began to retaliate, all of the Squadrons currently in the air engaging the Siren Interceptors and Sakuran Zeros, which soon turned into a bloodbath for the Crimson Axis. The Imperial warships, however, only utilized their point defense weaponry, due to the risk of collateral damage. The Imperial Pulse-Lasers and Vulcan Heavy Rotary Bolters, along with the armaments of the Aerial Command Cruisers (Justice and Eminent Domain), mainly their Anti-Ship missiles, eliminated half of the Siren fleet int the first volley. Had they been using their main armaments, there wouldn't even be an island anymore.

And in the span of less than 10 seconds, the entirety of the Siren Nautical Vessels were obliterated in a single, ill-fated moment. The Axis Aircraft attempted to retreat through their portals, but for every one that did, HIM Iron-Will sent one of her nine Shiva-Nuclear Missiles through with them.

Unknown location

3rd POV

Several HCS (High-Classed Sirens) can be seen going about their daily routine in a massive city, but they all stop when several of their own destroyed fighters exit a portal . . . along with several large missiles . . .

HCS1: Wait, missi?-

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*

*FFFFFFFFFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

*RRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE*

And thus all of the Sirens in that specific city, and eight others (since Iron-Will has 9 Shiva Nuclear Missiles), experienced the power of the sun . . . a tiny sliver of a testament to the Imperium's true capabilities . . .

Simply put, there was nothing left but dust and ash, and those extraordinary few that survived were left to succumb to radiation poisoning . . . or worse . . .

back to the AL Pacific Base,

3rd person POV

A certain AL Fleet Tender/Repair Ship was rushing to the east docks of the base's port . . . 

Vestal: NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! HANG ON ENTERPRISE!!! HOOD!!! ILLUSTRIOUS!!! I'M ON MY WAY!!!! JUST HOLD ON A LITTLE LONGER!!!

She was with Javelin and Laffey (who was being carried on Javelin's back)(Won't include pics of them right now, I will in later chapters, but you probably already know who they are).

They were racing the other side of the island. She was crossing the airfield when the unknown aircraft from earlier landed. No one fired upon it, and it paid them no heed, so it must've been friendly.

But Vestal, Javelin, and Laffey were all on the runway.

The pilot, apparently catching wind of this, swung his aircraft to the side and completely shut of his engines, turning his air brakes on max. His previously overcharged engines began to sputter,  and one blew up, due to the sudden halt and release of energy that normally would have been avoided by a gradual decrease in speed. During the aircraft's "drift", parts of the landing gear broke off, leading to the aircraft's main body gliding across the ground. It sped toward Vestal, Javelin, and Laffey, who were behaving like deer in headlights.

They braced for impact. But the aircraft stopped, simply nudging Javelin with it's wing, having lost it's momentum.

Vestal: W-well that was close . . .

Javelin: L-lets not do that again . . .

Laffey: Laffey is sleepy . . .

An unknown voice responded, startling the three Kansens. (also Y/n talks Texan when he's pissed. Or just being casual, anything else he talks how he was in the rest of the story)

???: Ha! Y'all are telling me! Do y'all have any clue how long it's gonna take to repair this? 

They all turned to see a behemoth of a man with. Surely an Imperial, as no other "Race" of people reach that size . . . They were all nearly frozen in fear. Despite a Kansen's natural strength, this man looked as though he could bench a tank! He was wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans, and black reflective aviator sunglasses, all had Gold Aesthetics. They couldn't see his eyes due to the reflective sunglasses.

???: Why're y'all lookin' at me like that?

Javelin: S-sir, I apologize on behalf of all of us. We didn't know that anyone was using the runway.

???: Well that's a problem, who's working the ATC (Air traffic control) anyways?

Vestal: U-umm . . . 

They all looked to see a bombed out ATC Tower.

???: Eh, never mind then . . . Anyways, who're y'all, and why were y'all runnin' across the runway? I coulda' splattered you!

Vestal: M-my name is Vestal, I'm an Azur Lane Repair Ship.

???: So a fleet tender then? And who're these kids with you?

Vestal: Javelin and Laffey, both are Destroyers.

???: Huh, weird. We Imperial's Destroyer Kansens ain't kids, that's for sure. Unless of course they're fresh outta' the shipyard, but most of our Kansens that are core designs are . . . old.

That's when they all noticed that the figure in front of them had two floating, golden portals behind his back.

Vestal: What are those?

???: Where I store my rigging when I'm in an aircraft or a cramped space.

Javelin: You're a Kansen?

???: What's it look like pint-sized? Yes, I'm a Kansen.

The figure brought his rigging out of the portals, and that's when they all noticed how absolutely enormous it all was. It was larger than even Frederick der Grosse's rigging, at least four times larger, and hers were the size of a large house!

Javelin: Y-your rigging is enormous!

Vestal: W-Who are you anyways?!

???: Of course it's larger than y'all's! my ship is even larger than those two Battle Barges and the Assault Carrier up there!  And I'm one of the Imperial Flagships . . .

They're eyes widened when they heard that his ship was even larger than the enormous Imperial Voidships hanging above the base. They also went stiff as he said he was an Imperial flagship . . . not only that, but they could now feel an overbearing presence from the man they were speaking to. They knew that Imperial Kansens have an overbearing sense of dread, but this was on another level.

???: Name's Y/n Lightbearer L/n, Emperor of the Imperium and Ruler of the Warp, the Daemon King and the God butcherer, pleased to meet 'ya!

They were all simply shocked. They were not only speaking an Imperial flagship, but to the Emperor himself.

Y/n: Why're y'all all standing and staring again? This is startin' to get weird. And why were y'all crossin' the airfield again?

Vestal: We were trying to reach the East port docks-Enterprise, Hood, Illustrious, and Unicorn all have fatal wounds . . . Hood is the woOOOR-

Suddenly Y/n grabbed onto all of them and placed them on his rigging.

Javelin: WOAAH!!!

Vestal: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!

Y/n: I heard Enty and Hood were in trouble, so I'm going to help! I'll have their rigging fixed up in a jiffy, and I'm also a certified doctor in every medical field, so I'll do what I can for their wounds.

Vestal: Wait, your a Fleet Tender? And a flagship?

Y/n: Woah woah woah, hold it right there. I'm not just a fleet tender, I'm an enormous warship with it's own (Small) shipyard, manufacturing, and repair facilities. Hell, that's only my Battle-Barge!

Vestal: You're a mobile shipyard?!?!?!

Y/n: That's what I just said, isn't it? Anyways, all of y'all hold onto my rigging tight! If the Dragons snap at you just smack 'em on the snout, they'll stop.

Javelin: D-dragons?!

Suddenly two enormous dragon head riggings appeared from the left and right portals, peering over Y/n's shoulders. The one on the left is Laron, and the one on the right shoulder is Ladon. 

Y/n: Meet Lakon and Ladon. They're part of my rigging.

Lakon: *Happy Roar* (Translation: NEW FRIENDS!!!!)

Ladon: *Snaps at Laron and growls annoyed* (Translation: OUCH!!! MY EAR-ER, HORN!! WHATEVER I HAVE!!!)

Y/n: ABUHBUHBUHBUH!!!!! You two! Stop!

Y/n then smacked both on the snout, which earned a pained yelp from both.

Y/n: How many times have I told you two to stop fighting when there're guests! *Sigh* . . .

Y/n then digs his feet in, alarming Vestal and Javelin. Laffey is sleeping like a koala on Lakon. How she got there? She's Laffey, she sleeps everywhere.

Y/n: WELP! TALLY HO!

Y/n then disappeared in a flash of speed towards the East Port Docks.

le small timeskip,

Approaching ALPB (Azur Lane Pacific Base) East Port Docks.

Y/n's POV

We gotta g,o we gotta go, we gotta go!

Y/n: Damnit! Why can't I move any faster!?

Vestal: FASTER?! YOU'RE ALREADY GOING AT LEAST 100 MILES PER HOUR!!!

Y/n: Not fast enough!

Javelin: IF YOU WOULD SLOW DOWN A LITTLE THAT'D BE GREAT!?

Lakon: *Curious rumbling* (Translation: Why are these little people so scared?)

Ladon: *Laugh-like croaks and metal screeches* (Translation: Hahahaha! Sister, they've simply never experienced the joys of being truly fast.) (A/n: Yes, Lakon is a "female", or that's her personality "programming", and Ladon is male.)

Vestal: What are those two on about?!

Y/n: They're makin' fun of you!

Vestal: W-WAIT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!

Y/n: Your afraid of going faster!!!

Javelin: OF COURSE SHE IS!!!

Y/n: Heh, well your friend Laffey isn't!

Javelin: SHE'S ASLEEP!!!

I look at the girl with bunny ears sleeping like a koala on Lakon. Lakon seems to not mind at all though. Ladon catches wind of me looking at Laffey and examines her himself, visibly confused as to if she did something I didn't like.

Y/n: Eh, I've seen worse.

Javelin: HOW?! WHO?!

Y/n: First question, the person was sleeping duct-taped to the bottom of an airship because the liked the view. Second, the person was me. 

Vestal: YOU MUST SLEEP EVEN MORE THAN LAFFEY?!?!?

Y/n: Please! Stop it with the screaming! And no! I barely get any sleep, I'm lucky if I get more than 40 hours a month. (A/n: For context, according to chat GPT, the average human gets 243.52 hours of sleep a month. And I know for a fact that everyone reading this right now, including me, rarely even gets six hours of sleep a day.)

Vestal's eye twitched. 

I saw a familiar figure in the distance . . .

Y/n: Wait is that? . . . 

It was! 

Y/n: MOM!

Mom was surrounded by several other Kansens, who appear to be royal navy. She was leaning down on the ground by a-

No.

No No No.

No.

It was Enterprise and Hood, not to mention Illustrious and her "little sister" Unicorn . . . Hood looked the worse out of all of them. Mom turned and saw me . . . her eyes showed relief and also a hint of worry . . . no, fear. An unknown Kansen in a white . . . uniform, should I say? with gold aesthetics stood in my way, while aiming her rigging at me, while several others did the same.

???: Halt!

And I ignored them.

Y/n: Move.

I shoved her out of the way by the face with the palm of my hand.

???2: OUCH!

Another, with Camo-green cannon paint and red stockings attempted to hit me with her rigging's anchor, apparently lacking a melee weapon and not wanting to cause collateral damage.

???2: I don't know who you are, but you have some nerve!

Y/n: Move.

This time, I grabbed the anchor as it was about to hit me with a single hand and swung it in a circle for a bit, eventually launching the assaulting Kansen into a nearby building. I don't care if they're supposed to be allies, if they attack me that's their problem. I see the other Kansens are readying for a fight.

Y/n: Look, I'm not looking for a fight here, those two attacked . . . or didn't listen, and i moved them I'm here to help those fou-SWEET WARP!-IS THAT CLEVELAND?!?! WHAT THE FRACK HAPPENED TO HER?!?!

I moved my riggings so that the passengers I had on me could get down, which the Royal Navy Kansens now notice is huge . . . and in the process of letting said passengers down, they realize I'm a friendly.

But they're still weary.

One with the one with black stockings, stockings really being the only way to tell them apart when combined with other features, questioned me.

???3: Who are you?

Her words were laced with Venom.

Y/n: None of your concern at the moment, due to our recent hostilities.

She raised a cutlass to my head. I'm still unfazed, that thing would probably be about as sharp as a butter knife considering what I've seen from other nations. I continue to walk forward while grabbing the Kansen's sword by my hand (I'm unarmored at the moment by the way). I the bend her cutlass by the flat. Not high content steel apparently. Seems as though the metallurgy or blacksmith that created this sword is lacking. She brings it back to herself, confused and shocked.

Y/n: Now if you would all stop trying to hinder me, I have to help these four-er, five people on the ground. Well, seven if you count the lady I shoved and the one I threw by the anchor.

A different one with ashen hair, and white stockings and uniform confronted me.

???: 4Are you mocking us?

Y/n: *Sigh* This is beginning to get annoying. Yes, I was mocking you and for good reason. You people don't even provide enough of a fight for this to be entertaining . . . 

The Kansen moves in and readies for a strike. I simply grab her balled fist with my left and continue to talk.

Y/n: See what I mean Vestal? I mean had they been stronger none of this would've happened now, would it?

Vestal: I don't think that would have really mattered?

???4: Vestal! Who is he?! He just took three of us out with no difficulty!

I see a familiar blonde about to come and help when she recognizes me.

PoW: Wait a minute aren't you?!-

Y/n: Ain't ya' KGV's Sister?

Prince of Wales lowers her rigging, recognizing me.

???4: SERIOUSLY?!?!?! WHO IS HE?!?! HOW DOES HE HAVE RIGGING?!?! WHAT DO Y'ALL KNOW THAT WE DON'T?!?!?

I stand there, thinking on what could've caused this. My mother was looking at us when she had a look of realization.

Y/n: Y'all didn't release info on me to the rest of Azur Lane, did ya'?

PoW: No . . . We didn't. We really had only just received word that you all had decided to join Azur Lane yesterday, before the attack. Everyone stand down . . .

Y/n: Heh, figures. Lemme help the three I was confronted by first.

I go back and unbend ???3's Cutlass, after letting go of ???4's fist.

???3: Umm . . . I'm still very confused.

I then walk over to the building I threw ???2 at and lift up some rubble, finding ???2 I pick her up by the collar like a mother cat and her kittens.

???2: LET ME GO!!! UNHAND ME!

Y/n: Eh, Suit yourself.

I drop her on the ground by Prince of Wales.

I then move to go help the White and Gold Kansen up.

???1: Thanks? I guess? Who are you anyways? Everyone else seems to know you!

???2: Yeah, it does seem as though we're being left in the dark.

???3: Also why is your rigging so massive?

???4: Do you know anything about the black and orange fighter that was up there?!

Y/n: First off, I don't know why y'all don't know me, or why my details haven't been released yet, but I'm-

M/n: My son. Y/n Lightbearer L/n, Emperor and Over-flagship of the entire Imperium and Imperial fleet. Technically also second in line for the throne of the Royal Navy-

Y/n: Wait?! What the hell?! don't just gimme dumb titles I don't want! I already have enough as it is!

M/n: Oh yes, I forgot about that . . . Isn't one of them God-butcher? The last Lightbearer? Daemon King? Emperor of the Solar Seas? Monarch of the Skies?

Y/n: I said stop! Ma'! You're killing me right now!

???1/2/3/4: S-son? S-s-second in line for the Royal Navy Throne? Emperor of the Imperium? Flagship?!

They all came to a sudden realization.

???1/2/3/4: WE'RE SO SORRY YOUR HIGHNESS!!! (A/n: Fun fact, Highness is used to address non-kings/Queens while Majesty is used for the latter)

They all began bowing an kneeling for some reason. I just looked at M/n confused. It's not that it's uncommon in the Imperium for people to kneel towards me, but it is mainly a sign of respect and loyalty . . . And I got no clue who these people are, hell! They ain't even my people! They're M/n's and QE's . . . And Warspite's!

Y/n: All a y'all get up! Stop the bowing and kneeling bull-crap! Makin' me feel all uncomfortable like! And Ma'! When'd I say I even wanted that throne? I already have a giant golden one! Several of the m in fact!-GODS! Pops and his aggressive gold on everything!

Everyone subsequently got up, but still stood at attention.

Y/n: Seriously y'all, I'm not one of your people or a commanding officer, y'all're just making me uncomfortable!

???1/2/3/4: We sincerely apologize your highness!

Y/n: UUUUGGGGHHH! JUST STOP IT ALREADY! At least introduce yourselves!

And so they did . . .

White and gold was HMS Vanguard, a RN Battleship.

Vanguard: HMS Vanguard, palace guard of the Royal Navy, reporting for duty your highness!

Y/n: Y'all really ain't gonna drop the "Your Highness" are ya'?

I just realized I left Compton, Tester, and Helena In my Strike Wyvern . . . Eh, they'll get here on their own time, I'm sure . . . assuming nobody shoots Tester.

???2 Was Nelson.

Nelson: HMS Nelson, reporting for duty! respectfully, you don't look like much.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!! DOES SHE SEE ME RIGHT NOW?! HOLD ON WAIT. I CAN ENTERTAIN MYSELF WITH THIS.

Y/n: Well that's rich coming from the PT boat.

Her jaw dropped and I chuckled in my head. I heard a snicker or two outta the others as well.

Nelson I'll have you know I once defeated an entire Siren task force by myself!

Y/n: Mhhhmmmm, real special. Try an entire three numbered fleets on for size, with a single aircraft, like I just did some 30 minutes ago.

Nelson: T-THAT WAS YOU?!?!

Y/n: 'course it was! Ain't nobody else flying like a suicidal psychopath with schizophrenia but me! And do you not remember I literally just threw you? Did you notice how little effort it took?

Nelson: W-well . . . when you put it that way . . .

The next to introduce herself was ???3, who was HMS Drake.

Drake: HMS Drake, royal knight, reporting for duty your highness!

Y/n: Seriously! Drop the your highness! I'm not Royal Navy! Also sorry for bending your sword.

M/n: I say otherwise.

Y/n: MOM! SERIOUSLY!!!

And the fourth and final was Revenge.

Revenge: HMS Revenge, reporting for duty your Highness!

Y/n: Revenged? Hm, sounds like an Imperial name. I could get behind the Royal navy naming their ships like that!

Revenge: Thank you your highness.

Y/n: Anyways . . .

I looked towards the fatally wounded.

Y/n: Vestal, do your thing. You help Cleveland and Illustrious, I got the rest.

The RN knights stopped, seemingly confused.

Vanguard: Is his highness a Repair ship?

Y/n: No, I'm a Heavy Battle Barge, Luminous-Class if ya' wanna get technical. We have an entire small shipyard, manufacturing facilities, and repair facilities. Not only that but my ship is the most deadly non-dreadnought in the fleet! Not to mention I also have a Dreadnought, a Battlecarrier, and my other ship which also acts as the Imperium's mobile capital.

Drake: Wait, so you can repair their riggings?

Y/n: Hell! I could create new ones for them and retrofit them if I wanted! I also have a doctorate in every medical field, engineering too for that matter. Now move so I can help Vestal.

They all moved while thinking about what I'd just said.

I approached Unicorn, who seems to have been mostly helped by mom.

Y/n: Hey there little Unicorn. I know I probably traumatized you by cutting that old commander into tiny cubes, but I'm here to help.

Unicorn: B-big brother?

I stop for a moment, taken aback. M/n just nods her head. 

Mom adopted this little one, didn't she?

Y/n: Yeah, well, I'm gonna repair your rigging.

I then see that Unicorn's Unicorn plushie was torn.

Y/n: And I'll go ahead and fix your friend here too.

I gently take the unicorn from Unicorn, while several metal appendages began to move off of my rigging, repairing her rigging, while I took out a sewing kit and a doctors bag.

I summoned some Light, Dark, and Warp-Tendrils to begin healing her with the doctor's bag, while I carefully began to knit her plushie back into good condition. I took out a denim patch, and sewed it on the torn area, after putting the stuffing back in. I carefully blended the denim patch with the rest of the plushie. It began to move and squirm.

Y/n: What the?-

I then got a lightbulb over my head, which I then took and powered with my Warp-energies to help me see better, holding it over my head with another Warp-Tendril. I began to sow a small denim jacket for the small plush-I mean creature.

When I finished I gave it to the little . . . unicorn? It squealed in glee and had me put it on itself.

It began to jump around and immediately went pack to Unicorn. 

Now that I had something to comfort . . . my little sister I guess, I got to work on her actual wounds while I worked my magic on her rigging at the same time. I deployed some Constructor Sentinels to help with the repairs.

(Constructor Sentinels, about the size of someone's forearm. Small and able to self-replicate. They're used to quickly build and repair things that would take an organic being years or months.)(20 of them)

The Constructor Sentinels hummed with glee, but then they saw the abysmal state that my friends and their rigging were in . . .

They turned and looked at me, then back to the riggings, back at me, back at the riggings, back at me, back to the riggings, and their normally blue glow turned a Promethean orange.

They don't like the fact that a piece of machinery is damaged, that's for sure. Without me even having to say a word they went to work, I sent ten to go help Vestal, and I kept five with me to assist in repairs and wound-tending by marking destroyed areas, contusions on the body, bruises, and cuts, fractured bones, etc. They also repaired the more mechanical bits.

Vestal: HEY! WOAH! STOP IT!

Vestal apparently had no clue what they were doing, or even what they were, and was in the middle of tug of war with three of them to get a piece of metal back. A fourth one was being annoyed by this and zapped her with a construction beam. She let go with a yelp.

Vestal: OUCH! WHAT EVEN ARE THESE THINGS!?!?!

Y/n: Relax! They're mine! I told you I had construction and repair facilities, didn't I?

Vestal: Yeah but what are they?! 

Y/n: Constructor Sentinels. We Imperials use them in all of our big projects, building just about anything, repair work, and maintenance. Just thirty of them could probably build something like an Eagle Union Colorado-Class Battleship in little under a week, provided they don't have to go searching for the appropriate materials.

Vestal: Well will you tell them to stop taking my meta-HEY!

Two Constructor Sentinels then took away a sheet of steel, and a third scanned it and beeped in approval.

Y/n: Don't mind them, they just don't like it when there's broken machinery. And I mean they really, don't like broken machinery, they're like more artificial Huragoks, but without looking like a giant thing of slimy cotton candy.

Vestal: Well, will you tell them to listen to me?

Y/n: They already are, look, they've already finished repairing Illustrious' runway! 

Vestal then looked and was dumbfounded.

Vestal: Bu-Wha-Huh?

Vanguard: Amazing!

Drake: If Azur Lane had these we'd have a clear advantage over the crimson axis!

Y/n: Yeah, well, they're better when they're in swarms of about sixty, and with the actual ships not here, there're bound to be areas that even they missed. They're also unarmed, which is why they're normally escorted by their more all-purpose cousins, the Aggressor Sentinels.

Nelson: Aggressor Sentinels?

I continue to work on Unicorn's wounds and rigging with my Constructors, while answering Nelson's question.

Y/n: They're the mainline, all-purpose sentinels in the Imperium. Official designation Z-1500 Automated Systems Drones. They can serve the same purpose as constructors, albeit less efficiently. They're mainly used for maintenance, patrolling, and security in our automated or lightly-manned installations. They are armed, however, and are more than capable of killing someone, with their main particle beam. Not only that, but they're most often encountered in swarms, so you'll pretty much be dead if you are viewed as a threat. We have some larger, more combat oriented and militarized models as well, but the Aggressors are the greatest in number. The Aggressors themselves have a much more militarized and less all-purpose variant that we call Aggressor Sentinel Eliminators, which are shielded and equipped with a more powerful particle beam, and a built in suppressor hard-light rifle. Eliminators also have a stronger chassis, it'll be easy to tell which variant they are because regular aggressors are grey, and the Eliminators are a dirty gold. They're also the size of a person.

Nelson: Where are Aggressors and Constructors normally found, other than Imperial installations?

I'm almost finished with Unicorn, who is fully awake now. Just gotta put on a bandage for her arm on a smaller cut,  and a splint for her leg, which is fractured. And this is after I stitch this giant gash on her side. Mom may have tried to do all she could, which was still a decent job, but she's no doctor.

Unicorn: B-big brother?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm here. And Nelson, to answer your question, they can commonly be found on most Imperial capital ships, which also have sentinel manufacturing plants. Unicorn, this may hurt a bit, alright? I don't have any anesthetics so just bear with me here. Hold on . . . 

I then take out a popsicle stick and wrap some cloth around it.

Y/n: Now, when it starts to hurt, bite down on this, 'kay? Don't want you biting your tongue off now do we? 

Unicorn nods, and I give it to her.

I begin to sow the wound shut, Unicorn squirms a bit, but not so much that the stitches come undone. I t finish and tie a knot.

Y/n: Now, Javelin, come over here and hold Unicorn's hand. I'm assuming y'all two are friends.

Javelin: Got it!

I prepare a splint while my five constructor sentinels sterilize her remaining wounds.

Y/n: Alright, splint is prepared . . . Constructors, hold her leg in place.

two constructers go on either side of Unicorn's right leg and use some transparent blue beams to hold it in place.

I carefully rearranged her fractured bone with some Light tendrils, negating the need to cut anything. They should also add an immune system boost and a healing factor temporairily.

I put the splint on her leg, and then a bandage on her arm.

Y/n: There! All better, right? I even made a little denim jacket for your friend here.

Her plushie jumped up gleefully.

Unicorn: T-t-t-thank y-you.

M/n: Now, Unicorn, your brother has to help your sister and the others, he'll be back soon though. And when you get back, I have some questions about those sunglasses.

Sh*t. She's onto me. If she finds out about my eye then I won't be able to go on any operations!

Y/n: And I have some questions myself, mainly regarding Unicorn being my sister?

Mom's eyes narrowed for some reason. Wait. Don't tell me she-

M/n: I may or may not have unofficially adopted half of the base due to my real children's absence?

-Did. She definitely did. Again. 

Y/n: Do you not remember what happened last time?

M/n: I remember very clearly! And I though me and your father told you not to talk about that?

Y/n: First off, dad is dead. Second, HOW CAN I NOT TALK ABOUT IT IF YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN?!?!

M/n: AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN.

I simply turned away from mom and approached Enterprise, who was now conscious. It appears Vestal finished up and Illustrious is back on her feet, just barely though. Vanguard helped her over to Unicorn, who Javelin was comforting.

Enterprise: *Cough* *Cough* Y-Y/n? W-what're you d-doing h-h-here?

Y/n: Just lie down and rest Enty, I'll have you back up in a jiffy.

Enterprise: You're a-a r-r-rep-air s-ship?

Y/n: Ha! A lot more than that Enty. Relax and I'll have you fixed right up.

Enterprise: A-alright . . .

I had my Constructor Sentinels scan her and her rigging, where they began to mark contusions, wounds, and destroyed areas. I could see it all on my data-slate.

Enty was in worse shape than Unicorn, so I also summoned my servo-skull assistants as well.

(If you forgot about them, they should be in the chapter "Lost and found).

I has S1 go ahead and stitch any visible wounds, while I had S2 use his advanced Auspex to scan for anything the Constructors may have missed. I sent my Constructors to go repair Cleveland, who only has minor injuries and a concussion . . . and a ton of scratches. Her rigging is in the worst shape, but the Constructors should be able to help 'er out. I had S3 grab tools for me and hold some things in place, while he and S1 also helped me cut open anything I needed to.

Enterprise tensed up a tidbit though.

Enterprise: W-w-what are those?

Y/n: Relax Enty, they're just my servo-skulls. They're like automated drones, similar to the Constructor Sentinels but they have more functions. 

After a while Enty relaxed. Me and my servo-skulls went to work.  S2 marked a total of 9 large gashes, two on Enty's left leg, three on her right side, two on her chest and upper body, and two on either arm. She also has a broken arm, two fractured ribs, and a concussion. Oh, and contusions all over her body.

Great. Just great. Fantastic even. 

Enty looked concerned. She probably saw me wince at . . . the enormous clusterfrack I was looking at that was her body. Or at least all the marked wounds on it.

Y/n: Well . . .

Enty: W-w-w-what's wrong?

Y/n: Nine enormous gashes, a broken arm, two fractured ribs, a concussion, and contusions everywhere. The good news is S3 and S1 have anesthetics with them. The better news is that people sleeping after concussions leads to a variety of problems is just a misconception. The bad news? Well, this is gonna take a while. I'm also gonna have to drug you or knock you out in order to operate, and I'm probably gonna have to leave the chest area to the Servo-Skulls.

Enty: W-hy?

Y/n just looked at the injured ghost like she was stupid.

Y/n: I'm a male, you're female? It just wouldn't be proper. We could get vestal over here, but she's with Cleveland.

Enterprise then came to the realization and blushed.

Y/n: Ya' see why this'll be a pain in the ass to fix? If I can't see what I'm doing how the hell am I supposed to operate? The only option I have is to look away while these three and the constructors work their magic . . . and I don't trust any of the skulls because I've seen them torture people for fun.

S2: *guilty beeps*

Y/n: Yeah I'm talking 'bout y'all. Just help me with what I can do and I'll let y'all make her scream later.

Enterprise: W-W-Wait, w-hat?!

Y/n: Relax, just messin' with ya'! They won't do anything like that, they're too afraid of Spark' (343 guilty spark is in service to the Imperium) and Infinite Tangent (A different Imperial Monitor) reprimanding them. Surprised those two ain't here actually. Anyways, lets get to work . . .

I nodded to S1 who moved to inject anesthetics into Enty . . .

Enterprise: H-he . . . y . . .

Enterprise went limp. Now we can get to work.

Y/n: S1, Imma need a diagonal and a vertical incision at marker one . . . S3, hand me my scalpel. *Sigh* this is gonna be a long time . . .

le small timeskip because the Author is lazy and doesn't wanna go into details, just assume there was a bunch of blood and Enty now has bandages everywhere and a cast on her right arm, and a Krutch. 

Y/n: Well, Enty should wake up in a bit . . . now where's Hoo-OOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYY MMMMOOOOOLLLEEEY!

I saw a bloodied and battered Hood with-IS THAT A PIECE OF GIANT FRACKING SHRAPNEL IN HER SIDE?!?! IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS PUSHED IN!!! SH*T!!! I'VE FETHING (another WH40k curse word) HAD IT WITH WHOEVER DID THIS!!! THAT OR THOSE SACK OR SACKS OF GROXSH*T ARE GONNA PAY FOR HURTING LITERALLY SOME OF THE ONLY PEOPLE I KNOW AT AL!!!

I rushed over to her side, she was unconscious. I checked her pulse . . .

It's there, but just barely. Looking at the puddle of blood she's been here for a while.

Y/n: SH*T!

I gave her a quick hug for both of our sakes and immediately got to work, or, I was about to when I heard a familiar voice.

???: HEY! YOU JUST LEFT ME!

Everyone that was able had their rigging out but mother and PoW. 

I glanced and was Tester, with two Imperial Monitors following her. I recognized them, they were Compton and Helena's mobile Holotanks . . . basically just hamster-balls for them, which they could project hard-light holograms of themselves from.

(Imperial Monitor Prime Chassis, used by smart-AIs not restricted to a single body.)(Compton has a reflective Onyx-Black Chassis with a glowing, Promethean orange eye and aesthetics, while Helena has a reflective, ceramic-white Chassis, with a glowing pink eye and aesthetics.)

Y/n: Relax all of y'all, she's with me.

Drake: But how?!-

M/n: Y/n is the Taken King, if he kills someone directly they're brought back to serve him. It only works with enemies though.

That seemed to shut them up.

Y/n: Tester! I need you, Compton, and Helena over here stat! Not sure how much longer Hood will last! we'll be lucky if we can even get this piece of shrapnel out! 

Tester: On it!

Compton: Great, more non-Imperials . . .

Helena: COMPTON!

Compton: Fine, fine, I'm coming!

Helena and Compton floated over, and all of my Constructor sentinels were with me. The now conscious Illustrious and Unicorn walked over to make sure their friend was alright. 

I pulled some self-sterilizing hard-light gloves out of my doctor's bag and put on a surgical gown and a medical mask.

Y/n: Compton! Get the constructors to make an operating table and some other equipment, now! We have to get her vitals stable before we can do anything. Tester, S1, S3, as soon as they're done, on the count of three, we're moving Hood here to the table!

The constructors began their job as soon as I said their name, knowing instinctively what to do. Compton helped where needed but it wasn't much. That's fine though, this is a delicate operation and he's more of a brute . . . not saying I'm not a brute, but I'm elegant and tactful where needed.

Y/n: Compton! keep the others from interfering with the operation.

Compton: Finally! I get to be security detail!

He then projected himself as an Orange Hard-Light hologram and I gave him a Magnum pistol (The halo sidearm).

Compton: ATTENTION!!! IF YOU CROSS THE HOLOGRAPHIC CAUTION TAPE, THAT IS THERE FOR YOUR SAFETY, NOT MINE. IT IS THERE FOR MY AMUSEMENT AND IF YOU CROSS IT I WILL SHOOT YOU FOR FUN. AND NO, I AM NOT JOKING, I'M BEING VERY SERIOUS!!!!!

I then heard a gunshot.

Y/n: YOU ALREADY FRACKING SHOT SOMEONE?!

Compton: I wish! It was just a bird! Now I got feathers all over me! Ugh!

Moving on, I went back to work.

Y/n: Alright, Tester, Helena, S1, S3, on the count of three!

They all nod.

Y/n: One . . .

They brace.

Y/n: Two . . .

They make the final preparations, while the constructors create a flexible, self-sterilizing hard-light mattress and pillow. They also notice they forgot to put wheels on the operating table and add some.

Y/n: Three!

We all gently, but quickly, move hood onto the operating table, while the Constructor Sentinels make sure she doesn't fall off. I give my doctor's bag to S3, and my data-slate to S1, who are following me. S2 and Compton go to make sure the way is clear, since we're moving Hood to a more . . . adequate location to operate. We're literally on docks right now. Me I push the Operating table while Tester pulls.

Y/n: Helena, monitor her vitals!

Helena: Really?! A pun right now?!

Y/n: Pun? This ain't even a punny situation! How is that even a pu-Ooooh, your a "Monitor" right now . . . Yeah let's go!

Vestal: Wait, where are you going with her?!

Y/n: A more sterile location, this is gonna require an actual surgery rather than some of my magic BS to work . . . But I'm still gonna need that Magic BS to make sure she stays alive during the operation, she's already lost too much blood! You all are Royal Knights, right?

Nelson: Yes, me, Drake, and Revenge are all Royal Navy Knights. Vanguard is a Palace guard. I'm honestly not sure what Illustrious and Unicorn are.

Y/n: Doesn't matter! Mom! Take Illustrious, Enterprise, Cleveland, and Unicorn to whatever counts as an Infirmary or Med-Bay here! They still haven't made a full recovery! We're going there too but we're bound to be going slower. And you knights, this is one of the only times I'm gonna embrace my status as RN royalty, to order Drake and Vanguard to help keep any wandering Kansens out of our way! Nelson! Revenge! Help Mom!

Vanguard/Nelson/Drake/Revenge: Yes your highness!

Y/n: Looks like I ain't sleeping tonight!

we then make our way towards . . . is it an infirmary or a med-bay here?

le small timeskip.

After making our way through a confused crowd of Kansens, some of whom Compton and S2 fired warning shots at, and after Vanguard and Drake had to clear up who we were and who I was, and why we had a Siren with us, we made it to the . . . Infirmary I guess?

Tester kicked down the door, not having enough time to actually open it, and I rushed Hood in with the help of the Constructors and Helena, who was still monitoring vitals. Helena flashed a brighter pink for a moment, alarmed. S1 and S3 went ahead to set everything up for the operation.

Helena: Vitals are dropping! Hurry!

I rushed into the medical ward and into the surgery room that M/n and her group had cleared up beforehand.

Y/n: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!

I snatched my doctor's bag from S3, who, along with S1, were already applying Anesthetics and making incisions, with the help of my Data-slate. 

Y/n: Helena! Project hood's vitals! now!

As soon as I said her name, she was already on it. A pink hologram, non-hard light, showed up and what I saw wasn't good. I had the Constructors go ahead and get to work on her rigging, that should give us some time.

Y/n: Heart rate is at 30 beats a minute?! (Average is 60-100 for a healthy person). What about her Blood press-BY MY THRONE!!!

Her blood pressure was even worse, it was at above 180/80mmhg. 

Y/n: FRAK! SHE'S ABOUT TO HAVE A HYPERTENSIVE CRISIS!!! TESTER! GET THE DEFIBRILLATOR READY!!! BE READY FOR IF SHE GOES INTO CARDIAC ISCHEMIA (a condition where the heart fails to efficiently pump blood. can lead to heart attacks or  Cardiac Arrest)! WE'LL NEED TO PROVIDE STIMULUS TO HER HEART IF THAT HAPPENS SO IT CAN STILL DO IT'S JOB!

I rush over to some equipment and have S3 assist me while S1 is still making preparatory incisions.

I take out an Imperial rosarius for some higher power to bless me, even though I'm technically a god.

Y/n: Well . . . Hood, just hang on a little longer!

According to Helena, Hood nearly had her right arm cut off, she has deep gashes all over her body, and that giant piece of shrapnel. she also has a fracture in her right arm that nearly turned into a full on break, she has a major concussion, her left leg is broken, and she has several broken ribs.

Helena: Good news is she won't be paralyzed, since all of the nerves are still intact, and the spine.

Tester: Bad news is all of the nerves are still intact, and the spine. Meaning that she's going to be in a lot of pain when she wakes up . . . If she wakes up.

Helena: Oh shut it you!

I use some of my Warp Magic BS to transfer a nearby nightgown on Hood's person in a flash of light, with Hood's original clothing takin the nightgown's place.

Y/n: Tester, tell someone to go get Hood's clothes cleaned.

Tester nodded, grabbed the clothes, and opened the door, only for us to see Newcastle and Gloucester.

Tester: Newcastle? Gloucester? I didn't think anyone was allowed in!

Newcastle: Lady M/n tasked us with assisting master wherever he may need.

Tester: Well . . . uh, y'all know how to wash clothes? hoods have bloodstains all over them. 

Newcastle snatched the clothing and ran off. I mostly focused on stitching all the non-incision wounds I could.

Tester: Guess that answers that. Gloucester, would you mind finding Vestal and some more anesthetics please?-

Y/n: And some blood transfusions, IV bags, some Epinephrine in case things go south and Hood goes into Cardiac arrest, and some heparin, warfarin (not the person), dabigatran, apixaban, and rivaroxaban to help with hood's blood pressure and any clotting that may occur during surgery'. The specific anesthetic I would prefer is propofol as well.

Gloucester: Understood master.

She then rushed off while Tester came back to help.

Y/n: Tester, I'm gonna need you to work the chest area, seeing as how I'm a male. I trust you know what you're doing?

Tester: Of course! The Wardens taught me all that they know, and that includes things in the medical field! (A/n: She is basically being mentored by the Wardens Eternal).

Y/n: good, tell me when it's time to position the broken ribs and work my Warp Magic. I'm busy stitching and bandaging all of the non-incisions right now . . .

3rd person POV

Little did the group of emergency surgeons know that all of the Kansens they know, such as the Royal knights they were introduced to, those who Y/n had patched up earlier, and Vestal, were watching through a camera in the room. They were shocked at how efficient everything was, and how urgent everything seemed . . . it did nothing to comfort them though, seeing a behemoth like Y/n panic did nobody any good. They all wanted to help, but none of them were experienced in the field, except for Vestal.

Gloucester burst outside of the building and approached the little surveillance tent they had set up for everyone. Gloucester proceeded to drag Vestal inside.

Vestal: HEY?!  WHAT'S PEOPLE'S DEAL WITH DRAGGING ME?!?!

Gloucester: Master requests your assistance.

Vestal: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Vestal dug her nails into the ground but was still dragged with little effort back into the building.

Vanguard: Should we?-

M/n: No.

Vanguard: Alright then . . .

back to Y/n, 

Y/n's POV

I had just finished up stitching all of the smaller wounds and bandaging all of the scratches that were bleeding after I had cleaned Hood's wounds and sterilized them.

I moved onto her arm.

Y/n: Tester, I'm gonna need your help with this one.

I looked at the Vitals Helena was displaying and they were dropping by the minute.

Y/n: Sh*t, not good.

I lifted and moved part of her gown to get a full view of her arm.

It reminded me of the Horus Heresy . . . All of the pointless blood, all of the innocent slaughtered, and for what.

Looking at her arm, it also reminded me of Terrus . . . and his last dying words. At the aptly named drop-site massacre . . . it also reminded me of a number of my 'sons', who had died protecting their cousins and their only sister at the time . . .

flashback,

Istvaan V

Rogal and Reisse (Primarch and female counterpart of the Imperial fists), under the authority of the father, had 'Sent' the loyalist legions, Raven guard, Iron Hands, Salamanders, and the Traitor 'Loyalists", the Night Lords, Iron Warriors, and Word Bearers . . . to think I considered them family as well . . . Lorgar I could understand betraying the emperor, but the Iron Warriors and Night Lords had no good reason to . . . at least none that was, well, reasonable. I had asked the Alpha Legion to prepare for my arrival, as the Crown Primarch (prince) of the Imperium . . . but apparently Alpharius thought I meant play both sides and clear a landing zone while igniting the conflict early. Father had given Omegon his own task, which was to assist Uncle Malcador . . . with whatever he was doing. Anyways, once I had arrived, I had arrived to a slaughter, people I had considered and sisters brothers turned on each other in three awful hours . . . Those who I fought that day, including Horus, had a look of regret in their eyes.

Bastards. You regret what you did, yet they still did it?

The traitors were the closest to me, those who I had never even considered would turn on me. They were family.

And they betrayed me.

They Betrayed Terrus . . .

They Betrayed Selene . . .

They Betrayed Amanda (Y/n's main twin sister if you've forgotten) . . .

They Betrayed Chris and Pyre . . . 

They Betrayed Father . . .

They Betrayed themselves, 

Their own sons.

They. Betrayed. Everyone . . .

I went by myself with my Legion to try and do everything I could to solve things without bloodshed, I had tried so hard to keep those dear to me from getting hurt . . . from being attacked, from forcing my hand . . .

Horus: I am sorry . . .  Brother. I Truly am . . .

I watched in horror as he sent his sister and legion upon the loyalists . . . and slew my brother Terrus, who looked at me with betrayed eyes. 

Eyes that wanted help . . .

Help I wasn't able to give . . .

Horus: Hera, take the legion and the others . . . eliminate the slaves of the false emperor.

When Horus and I had fought the first time, I had lost . . . He spared me, and attempted to spare half of my legion . . . But my legion fought on, they fought for their father, to protect their only sister, to protect their cousins who were in retreat.

We were the only full strength legion.

I had ordered us to hold our ground.

The fighting was awful. We could have annihilated them completely due to the nature of our legion, but we were reluctant to even kill them because they were those we had considered family.

It wasn't until after the massacre I had realized . . .

I'm the reason they're all dead.

If only I had been strong enough to strike Horus down . . . To kill my own brother, then so many would still be alive. Terrus would still be alive. Amanda would still be here and not on some adventure without us. Many of my friends would still be here. The rest of the Demons of Razgriz would still be here. We could have been united against Chaos and the Darkness when they reared their ugly heads . . .

So many innocent lives could have been saved. Those of my family and fiends too . . .

If I had just killed Horus when I had the chan-

Flashback end.

Tester: Y/N!

Y/n: Huh?!

I looked to see I was back in the surgery room, standing upright. Tester looked at me with concern, with either hand on my shoulders shaking me.

Y/n: Tester! I'm here! What's wrong!

Tester: Your hands were shaking! Your whole body really . . . You looked like you were afraid? Are you alright? 

I looked at Tester, as if she was crazy . . .

But I was shaking. 

I was afraid . . .

Afraid of failing to save someone for the second . . . no, hundredth time.

Vestal, Newcastle, and Gloucester were all back as well.

Vestal and Tester had apparently already operated on her broken left leg and her chest area, where the three broken ribs were. They had placed a splint and had rearranged the ribs so they could grow back with some help from my Warp Magic.

But the arm . . . I was the only one that could do that one, same thing with the shrapnel, it was too big for the two to move without any prior experience with shrapnel this large.

Vestal: Y/n, are you alright?

Y/n: I-I'm fine.

Tester: You can't operate if your not capable my king.

I looked at Hood's vitals the Helena was displaying.

They were in the red.

Y/n: I said I'm fine!

The sudden outburst took the two off guard, but they didn't push the issue.

The arm needs to be fixed . . . Now or never.

The only options for it nearly being cut all the way off are amputation or some heavy-duty warp magic.

And I'm guessing she wants her arm, though it makes things more complicated. I'll deal with the fracture after it's reattached.

Y/n: Nurgle! Tzeench! Don't fail me now!

I heard the two 'wake up' in my head.

Nurgle: W-wait, what now? Fail what?! Who?!-

Tzeench: When, where, and why?

Just shut up! I'm operating on a friend here and need some really fething (A WH40k curse word) bullsh*t Warp cheat codes right now! 

Nurgle: Warp cheat codes?

Tzeench: He means some heavy duty medical warp spells. And if you look to your left, Nurgle, you can see.

Nurgle: Oh wow. She look's like a plague bearer beat the crap out of her.

Enough with the comments! I need some spells! Don't make me wake up Khorne or Oryx!

Tzeench: Alright! Alright! Everything is still going to plan anyways. I know a few that should do the trick . . . But for this, I'll give you one that's a bit more proven to assist, rather than the more wild Warp Spells . . .

Nurgle: You don't mean?-

Tzeench: Cura Salutaris, the Salvific Cure (Salvific is relating to salvation). Here's the incantation, since it is more of a spell than some other warp abilities, you have to actually tell the warp what you want. I'll give you a moment to get ready. Be warned though, the spell, despite being extremely powerful and useful, is very short-lived. It wears off in about thirty minutes, so do whatever you're doing fast.

Y/n: Thanks Tzeench. I owe you one.

I listen to the incantation, necessity helping me to memorize it quickly.

Tester: Wait, Tzeench?-

Y/n: Tester! Get her arm in place! Vestal, you're about to see something that you don't quite understand, but just know that it doesn't revolve around science or the laws of physics and reality . . . And something that I'd mainly wished to keep a secret but have thus fair partially failed to do so . . .

Vestal: W-wait! There's a surveillance Camera!-

My eyes began to glow a golden hue, much like my father's whenever he would use his warp-abilities. I feel power begin to surge through me, giving a feeling akin to goosebumps. Some small streams of electrified Warp-energy begin to arc around my body, burning my leather clothing, which was clearly not made for this, and lifting some pebbles and equipment off of the ground with the light anti-gravity field being generated.

Y/n: Hold her steady!

Vestal looked around frightened.

Vestal: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?-

Helena: HOOD'S GOING INTO CARDIAC ARREST!!!

We heard some flatline beeping from Helena's Chassis.

I saw what was seemingly her soul, which was about to float through the ceiling, and I panickily shoved it back in her. (it is humanoid).

Tester: JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!

Vestal reluctantly and cautiously holds Hood and her nearly severed arm in place.

Helena: Y/N! NOW OR NEVER! YOU CAN'T KEEP HER SOUL FROM LEAVING FOR LONG!

Y/n: CURA SALUTARIS! VIRTUS MENDICATRIX! POTENTIA SACRA!-

[With Latin/High Gothic you pronounce the V's as W's, and Translation: Salvific Cure! Healing Power! Sacred Potency!-]

The wild warp-energies around me began to do my bidding, with me guiding them though the incantation. They moved towards hood and her arm, which now had a slight glow about them.

Y/n: PER ARTES ANTIQUAS, PER ACANA MYSTERIA, SALUTEM TRIBUE, CURA ET REDDE!!!

[Translation: Through ancient arts, Through Arcane mysteries, bestow health, cure and restore!!!]

The warp energies began to crackle and sizzle, burning anything they seemingly didn't like, including my medical apron and leather jacket. They didn't touch the jeans though. They zapped Tester a few times as Vestal took cover.

There was a bright light, a blinding one in fact, Helena floated behind cover with Vestal, and Gloucester and Newcastle went to go "wait" outside of the door.

I was blown backwards, and I could feel my sunglasses shatter, along with some warp-energies leaving me, seemingly being expended. A powerful spell . . . one that I may need some time to recuperate from, despite all of my Psychic prowess, and my father's, we normally relied upon tame and already channeled energies, calm ones derived from our souls and those loyal to us . . . as the ruler of the warp now, I also have dominion over the more potent and wild, untamed energies . . . which were the ones used for any spell with an incantation. The incantations direct the actions and course of the wild energies and their possible consciousness into one purpose, decided by the wielder.

While I was blasted backwards, I apparently went through two walls, since I now saw a concerned and confused Enterprise and Cleveland on their own hospital beds, bandages, casts, and all.

Enterprise: Do I even want to know?

Y/n: I-I don-Whooo . . . *Exhale*.

I then fell asleep on the pile of boxes and thrown equipment I was on.

Tester's POV

After being zapped by my king's warp-energies and after a big flash, I saw that his spell had worked, but not only that, it nearly completely healed Hood . . . albeit with some energies still crackling about her.

Vestal: Mind explaining what the hell that was?!

I look at her and give the simplest answer I can give without breaking her mind.

Tester: Magic. Warp Magic Specifically, Y/n is the ruler of the Warp as you know . . .

Vestal: Yeah?

Tester: Well . . . that technically grants him a level of power somewhere akin to four . . . no, five gods? With some limitations of course, like he can't bring people back from the dead, and some spells have a certain amount of baCKLA- BY THE GOLDEN THRONE! MY KING!

Me and Vestal both saw two holes in the wall, and the second in the wall behind it with an unconscious emperor and a confused Enterprise and Cleveland looking at us.

I rushed over to him and shook him.

Enterprise: Anyone mind filling us in?

Tester: Vestal, tell them while I wake up my king.

I shake Y/n violently and vigorously to no avail, and then try slapping him. I take a glass of water from Newcastle who had just walked in and dumped it on his fa-his sunglasses are shattered, great. If M/n sees the condition his eye is in there's no telling what could happen.

Gloucester and Newcastle were both alarmed at my actions but when they saw my king, they immediately understood.

Newcastle/Gloucester: MASTER!

The both rushed to his aid . . . he was breathing, the spell must have just taken a toll on him . . .

???: Hmph, more than a toll.

We were all terrified for a moment, and stood up.

Newcastle: Who was that?!

Just then, as if in response, a ghost-like figure appeared before us.

(Oryx, the Taken King)

I instinctively, as a Taken king, knew who it was, I kneeled.

Tester: L-Lord Oryx!

Enterprise: Who?!

Oryx: Young Lightbearer . . . Y/n, is still your king an lord. I am still very much dead, however, Y/n needs rest . . .

Y/n: N-No, I d-don't.

Y/n's POV

I had just awoken from my little power nap.

Y/n: If I sleep the mom will find out something is wrong with my eye . . .

Tester: Actually I'm sure she already knows . . .

Y/n: What do ya mean?

I then remember my sunglasses are shattered.

Y/n: Well, she can't have known if I'm in here. Good thing I brought spares.

I then put on another pair of Aviators.

Y/n: Tester, stay here and help Vestal put some braces and a cast on Hood's Right arm and left leg. I think I've mostly healed Hood, but her bones may still be brittle . . . also she might be in some pain when she wakes. I have no clue where the piece of shrapnel went. I need a break . . . getting launched into two walls and crashing into equipment after operating on about three people really takes it's toll . . . especially after-

I then remember it's probably not a good idea to tell them about my psyche being somewhere else  and me having PTSD right begore I did the incantation . . .

Y/n: Never mind. Oryx, say what you were saying to them and stop astral projecting. I'm going to try and take a nap somewhere high, grassy, and sunny. Or dark, damp, and cramped. Either extreme works. And I can't do that when people that are supposed to be in my head aren't in my head. So hurry please.

Oryx: Of course 'son'. 

Newcastle: Go and rest Master. Gloucester and I will accompany you to ensure you have an optimal resting experience.

Y/n: You really don't need to-

Gloucester: I don't believe it was a request Master.

Y/n:-Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Newcastle: Well, it certainly doesn't help that you disobeyed Lady Robin and entered a fighter, and engaged in combat, much ahead of the main force. Not only that, but Lady Mordred clearly instructed you to rest!

Gloucester: And, you put yourself in danger in the process. As Royal Maids it is our duty to ensure you are safe and in good health. This includes rest, something that we know you lack.

I shrugged their concerns off.

Y/n: A power nap in a sunny place is all I need. I my soul doesn't need sleep since the Warp sustains it. Plus, I have my Custodes and Rith, my Personal Guard. Not to mention I can summon my executioner, Balroth, at any time.

Newcastle: That may be the case, but where are they? And What of your body?

Y/n: My body is another story . . . And as for where they are . . .

Newcastle: Exactly. You're too fond of ditching those who are meant to protect you. Now, what of your eye? Would you be as kind as to explain how you lost your right eye Master?

I looked at them . . . and ran out of the building.

Gloucester: MASTER!!!

Newcastle: GET BACK HERE MASTER!!! YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION JUST AS MUCH AS THE OTHERS!

Y/n: I'M FINE!!! LEAVE ME-

As I exited the building, I bumped into someone and tripped over them, being somewhat of a behemoth. I didn't step on them but I lost my footing.

I looked to see it was Robin and Mom.

Mom looked at me, directly at my right eye. The eye I'm missing. She glared.

Robin looked right at me, but noticed something in my side.

It was the piece of shrapnel that was stuck in Hood's side.

In my side. It must've been spewed out and launched at me during the flash! Funny, I don't feel it at all. Wait, the adrenaline from earlier is wearing off, I feel it.

Robin was simply pissed, as was mom. Vanguard and Drake were both helping Robin and Mom get up.

Robin: Y/N!!!

Y/n: NOPE!!!! NO NO NO NO NOPE!!!

I begin to run as fast as I can, which is really fast, the only people that I know that can catch me are Mordred, some select few Primarch brothers and sisters like Leman, and Leia, and the higher ranking Custodes.

Oh, and my sister Ruby's old friend Nora, she's almost as crazy as me.

Mom: Y/N LIGHTBEARER L/N!!! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN!!!

Y/n: I'M 280!!! YOU CAN'T CALL ME YOUNG MAN!!!

Newcastle and Gloucester exit and start chasing after me with mom and Robin.

Mom: THE FETH I CAN'T!!! NOW GET BACK!!!

I am sprinting when I am tackled by two people in Custodes Terminator armor.

Damnit. 

I'm tackled through a building and pinned to the ground.

inside the building with Oryx, Tester, Vestal, Cleveland, and Enterprise . . .

Oryx: You see . . . when Y/n casted the spell, something happened . . . he mispronounced the V as a low-gothic V rather than a high-gothic V, which is pronounced as a W . . .

Tester: What happens then?

Vestal: I don't like any of this.

Oryx: Well . . . I felt something leave his body . . . a portion of his warp energies sure, which will grow back in time . . . but there was also a tiny sliver of something else . . .

Cleveland, still in the hospital bed across from Enterprise's, was catching on . . .

Cleveland: And what would that sliver be?

Oryx: It was a sliver of his very own life force . . .

Everyone looked worried.

Tester: Surely you are joking Lord Oryx? 

Oryx: No, I am not. It was confirmed by Tzeench . . . However, nothing bad will come from it. The fracture will be healed with time, but let it be known that Y/n sacrificed a portion of his own life to bring Hood back from the brink. You all also saw him shove what appeared to be Hood's soul back into her, correct? A mere insignificant example, not even a fraction, of the lengths he is willing to go for those he cares about. Let it be known that Hood and those who he helped today he considers friends, if not family, despite meeting mere months ago. And Tester, go assist Y/n, he is being chased by Robin, his mother, Vanguard, Drake, Newcastle, and Gloucester. He is currently being pinned to the ground by his two Custodes Terminators, Ercaine and Relenor. I have spoken.

Oryx then vanished in a cyan and sky-blue mist . . .

back with Y/n.

Ercaine and Relenor were the ones who pinned me down, I would've used my rigging to get them off of me but I had to unsummon it in order to fit inside the Medical Ward.

Y/n: Ercaine, Relenor! Get off! That's an order!

M/n: I override that command with my status as the previous Emperor's Wife.

I look at mom with my good eye, my sunglasses fell off by the way. 

M/n: Now, what happened to your eye deary? I'm your mother, it's my right to know.

Robin: Someone tried assassinating him and it all nearly gave me a heart attack.

Newcastle/Gloucester: W-WHAT?!

M/n: I . . . See . . .

Vanguard: So wait, he utterly annihilated the majority of the Axis air power while missing an eye?

Drake: Looks like I have someone to adventure with!

Everyone glared at her.

Drake: I mean to make sure he doesn't go on any missions! Heh?

They all returned to glaring at me. I summoned Balroth and Tester. Balroth stepped through a molten Portal to the Warp, and Tester appeared in a coalescence of blue mist.

Tester: Need help my King?

Y/n: Please.

Tester: Balroth?

Balroth then lifted up both of the Custodes (Reminder that he's a Dragoon, which are basically Y/n's version of the Custodes but Warp-Based).

Ercaine: W-What?

Relenor: How?!-

Balroth: I'm you, but better.

Balroth then dropped the two and Tester opened a Cyan portal. Robin attempted to stop me by pinning me down, but all she achieved was falling on the spot I was previously at.

Me, Balroth, and Tester jumped through the portal. But not before I heard Robin and Mom shout the dreaded words . . .

Robin/M/n: YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Le small timeskip

Mom and Robin had already found me and explained that I'm forbidden from going on missions from further notice by themselves and Vestal, who I guess is my doctor or something now.

I was laying down on some grass looking at the sky, looks like I found a good spot to nap and think, just overlooking the base too! (The Same place that Ayanami, Javelin, Unicorn, and Laffey found in the first episode I think).

Tester was laying beside me without her rigging on, sleeping, while Balroth was sharpening one of his axes while sitting on a rock near us . . .

Y/n: *Sigh*, it's been quite the eventful day . . . Hasn't it Tessy? Balroth? I think this is shaping up to be an interesting alliance . . . wouldn't you think?

________________________________________________________________________________ 

And that's a wrap! For this chapter at least. I hope y'all enjoyed the extremely long chapter, which counts 18700 something words for the actual story, and then this which I didn't bother to include in the final count.

Also I'm sorry I turned it into a Harem story, but the first five members I've decided on . . . Also I'll have people vote on any further additions. There are also five"unofficial" members that will be there mainly to serve fluff and friendship purposes. Curse the cringe. Also curse authors being indecisive. There will also not be any members from Arknights.

Anyways, the current official Love interests are . . .

1: Robin Kuo, "Prez"

2: Tester Beta, "Tessy".

3: HIM/KMS Prinz Eugen

4: HMS Hood

5: HMS Renown/Renown META (Not featured yet)

"Unofficial"

1: HMS Vanguard

2: HMS Drake

3: HIM/KMS Roon (Because she's Roon. She's also threatening me, an Imperial Primarch, while I write this. Help.)

4: USS Enterprise

5: IJN (formerly) Mikasa

Leave Comments for your thoughts on this arrangement here:

See y'all and happy Halloween! And if you're an Imperial, like me (A Primarch), Happy Hunting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 377 30
γ«γ‚ˆγ£γ¦ζ›Έγ‹γ‚ŒγŸβ•Άβ”ˆ βœ„ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
116K 2.7K 73
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
64.2K 3.2K 73
Some say that everyone's fate is already determined. If that's the case, Estelle Marzena is greatly disappointed with hers. Her greatest dream is to...
118K 3.8K 80
You where a normal girl with a military brother Bucky and his best friend Steve. You got to come with Steve on his tour to keep an eye on you after y...