Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters 🥰
Life 🫶🏾
Live a little 😉
Chapter 3🫢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5😇
Chapter 6🥳
Birthday its your birthday 😇
Life😅
A mess🙃
Regrets?
Celebration 🍾🍾
Success 🫶🏾
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings 🫶🏾
Co parenting🌝
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal 😵‍💫
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma 🫶🏾
Things will get easier...
🤭
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis🫶🏾
Bonding 🤝🏾
Trial Time 🙏🏾
Rocky 🤫
Vacation🎉
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming 🫶🏾
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt 💔
Reunited 🫶🏾
Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up🫠
Loosen up Pt. 2🫠
Family🫶🏾
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile🫠
😮‍💨
🫠
Twins birthday party 🫶🏾
🤔
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama 😮‍💨
Birthday 🎉
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Pressed...

956 23 3
By Nunuuuu_

                        *3 months later*

( Keisha's POV )

Me and Kross had been kicking it a lot , He listens he's sweet and not only does he do stuff with me he be taking him to do stuff as well. We currently was having a sleep over his sister had her baby so the twins was with him for the weekend.

" I can't keep taking off the weekends Kross " I said " Why? Lil man happy to spend more time with you and I'm the boss you can do whatever " He said.  " They think I'm fucking you Kross , I get tired of hearing bitches think they can do whatever cause she's sucking the boss dick "I said.

" Who said some? " He asked " Never mind just drop it " I said popping the popcorn. " We ain't ever fucked, nothing that's none of they business I keep telling you fuck what people say. Stop letting mfs walk over you bro frl " He said. " Okay Kross " I said " Stop hitting me NAVY " Nasir yelled.

" here they go " He said I chuckled they fought a lot navy was a spoiled little thing. I think she's just realizing she's not the baby anymore and starting to act out a little more. " What I tell you Navy? " Kross said " But he wouldn't give me the toy he has " She said I chuckled.

" You can't take it if you ain't have it mamas " Kross said " I want my daddy! " She said " Chill out your daddy and momma is bonding with the baby, y'all will be able to see them soon " Kross said. She cried " Navy here come lay with me you sleepy " I said and she crawled up in my lap.

" Spoiled bad ass cry baby " Kross said I plucked his ear. " What I tell you about letting people hit you? " he said to Nasir " To hit them back but she's a girl " He said. " Mommy says I don't hit girls " He said he mugged me. Navy is bad and his sister has told Nasir several times to hit her back. We don't hit girls tho I don't want him to think that's okay.

We watched movies, laughed, ate pizza and just enjoyed each others company. " Taylor calling " I said to Kross " Man Fuck her " He said " You still entertaining her tho put her ass out you act like she don't got shit to fall on her daddy rich as hell " I said.

" I know but " He said and stopped " But what? You making hella excuses. I'm so glad we friends " I said and he mugged me " We go together the hell you talking about " He said " Naw you go with Taylor , I'm single " I said.

" Bet " He said as we finished watching tv I laid down dosing off on Kross.

•••

The kids had finally went home it was Monday night and I was working. Kross told me to stay off but no I can't just start depending on him I need $5,000 more to buy my car and I've reached every goal I set for me and Nasi this year .

" Finally " My bestfriend Chanel said " That nigga tryna take you away from the club " She said " He is and I don't like that " I said " girl boo yo ass is whipped I've never seen you and Nasir this happy I love that for y'all and specially him! He gone tell me the other day I probably won't be back for a while Ima hang with Kross " He said and I laughed.

The club wasn't open yet we was getting ready. " Mfs be so hard headed Nasir " I heard Kross say " Boy why the hell you got him in here " I said " Ain't nobody in here why the hell you don't listen? " He asked. " It's one night, you forget this how I pay the bills ? " I said.

" Chanel take him to my office real quick " Kross said and she nodded grabbing Nasir. " I know you don't wanna depend on me and that's fine. Let me help you start a business or some I don't want you in this mf no more I can't always watch you in here " He said.

Next thing I know Jayla and A darkskin thick girl was walking in. He mumbled shit so I take that this is Taylor I know the name but not the face. She was cute I can't lie, but her attitude was shitty. " So this what we do? Fuck the help? " She said.

I didn't say nothing " The help? Bitch who take care of you? Don't come in here disrespecting her cause she not even on that with you and I ain't fucking her at all " He said. " She work hard, Unlike you so don't ever in yo life fix yo lips to disrespect her you hear me? " He said and she nodded.

" Go the fuck home, and Jayla now you jobless messy ass bitch " He said and she started crying. I chuckled I didn't mean too " Bitch I'll fuck you up " I didn't say anything. " Come on this why I don't want you hear, you don't even defend yo self " He said.

I can't lie I was not into arguing I use to get beat so bad I just tried to avoid all of that. My momma took me through hell I have so much trauma. I'm healing but I still have some things that make me step away. Kross he made me feel safe he spoke for me and I loved that about him.

" Go get baby boy and let's go " He said I went to the back grabbing Nasir. " Mommy I'm hungry " He said " Okay let's go eat " I said. We walked out together " I'm telling you if you swing on her Ima swing on you I'm telling you TAYLOR " Kross yelled.

" Put him in the car " He said and I did. " Ima catch you bitch he can't save you forever " She said walking away. I sighed running my hands down my face this is too much I started crying. " I know you ain't let them bitches make you cry Keisha " He said clenching his jaws. " I hate drama it gives me flashbacks of what I went through I don't want to fight her " I cried.

" Ain't nobody gone fuck with you I'm telling you " He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 15.8K 42
19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only Have Her Grandad Who Is Fighting Lung Can...
272K 9.7K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...
18K 511 11
"Why you letting them girls get in yo head but you making yourself look dumb cause you mines and yo dumb ass ain't going no where" Janae is 19 and st...
10.6K 423 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...