Save your tears✔️l JJK.

By kookie_mytime

What are you running for? Is it worth it? More

Dust and lust
Money can't heal
Money is so funny
Better than money
Wrong answer
Right answer?
I'm gonna kill you
You are different
Save me
Take my breath
Let's get it started
Killer instincts
Only you
Playing with Fire
Let me have a taste
Good girl
Strong Pleasure
Nightmare?
Do i wanna know?
I'm sorry
Desperate needs
My Princess
The Plan
The Day
Unconditionally
For you
Memories
Good bye
Don't cry
So this is love
Call me Daddy
Baby girl
Body Talk
Loving you right
Dark thoughts
Curel mafia
Did you love me?

Feelings

8 1 0
By kookie_mytime

"Ah..." Jungkook moans annoyed his eyes rolling as his hands run through his hair.

"Hey, man." Yoongi walks into Jungkook's office a big folder under his arm. "She is gone right?" Jungkook spreads his legs rubbing his eyes. "She is... jk honestly I don't feel good about this..."

Jungkook scoffed."She is just here for the money remember?" Jungkook sat up taking a cigarette. "And besides why would we care about her..." With his cigarette in his mouth, Jungkook takes the folder from Yoongi.

Yoongi signed "Okay man what the fuck is wrong with you?" The younger man looked into Yoongi's eyes Shutting as he blew out a smoke.

"What?" Jungkook looked through the folder. "Are you for real.." Yoongi slaps the folder off the table. Jungkook takes his gun furious as he walks slamming Yoongi on the ground.

"There you are doing it again." " Shut up!" Jungkook screams throwing his gun across the room. "Fuck!" Jungkook held his head as he punched the wall next to him causing his nukes to bleed.

"You know exactly why you are like this and before your ego is too big to admit it..." Yoongi stands up. "I will leave..."

As Yoongi left Jungkook laughs falling on the ground. "Shit... Ah fuck." Jungkook takes his jacket breathing heavily.

"Fuck this...I'm so sorry Alice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 5.5K 19
Leave me alone Stay away from me No , I need to tutor you to get my points I don't care , get lost Not until you pass your exams I will make you...
3.9K 933 19
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...
222K 11.1K 49
"Let yourself go, jungkook. What's holding you back from your own happiness?" "What's holding you from loving yourself?" "I was just a boy who loves...
2.1K 171 19
you saved me but you didn't want me ⚠️ TW ⚠️ suicide, ptsd ! lower case intended ! ! short story ! ! sad ending ! ! 3/7 of the one sided series ! sh...