Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters 🥰
Life 🫶🏾
Live a little 😉
Chapter 3🫢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5😇
Chapter 6🥳
Birthday its your birthday 😇
Life😅
A mess🙃
Regrets?
Celebration 🍾🍾
Success 🫶🏾
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings 🫶🏾
Co parenting🌝
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal 😵‍💫
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma 🫶🏾
Things will get easier...
🤭
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis🫶🏾
Bonding 🤝🏾
Trial Time 🙏🏾
Rocky 🤫
Vacation🎉
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming 🫶🏾
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt 💔
Reunited 🫶🏾
Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up🫠
Loosen up Pt. 2🫠
Family🫶🏾
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile🫠
😮‍💨
🫠
Twins birthday party 🫶🏾
🤔
Seperated.
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama 😮‍💨
Birthday 🎉
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

..

786 23 2
By Nunuuuu_

( Lani's POV )

" Daddyyy " the kids said I smiled " y'all missed me? " he asked they nodded. Navy really missed him she's so attached it's ridiculous. " Promise me you won't leave me that long again " Navy said and he smiled " I promise mamas I'm sorry " He said to her and the boys.

The boys continued to play and Navy fell asleep on her daddy. I smiled " She missed you a lot " I said and he smiled " That's my girl I love y'all and Ima get you back I promise " He said " I never left you just a little bump in the road it's only gone make us stronger. I wanna be with you forever Armani " I said truthfully I did love him.

He made me happy, he accepted the twins and he doesn't judge me. Yeah we not perfect we argue , we fight but I don't wanna be with anybody else he was my first everything.

•••
I was at home while Armani and the kids was bonding. I was tired this baby was whooping my ass I couldn't wait til he came. Navy was really gonna be the only girl I can't take no more kids.

My brother Kaci was calling " sis " He said " What Kaci no I'm not keeping no kids " I said he laughed " Pleaseee " he said I sighed " This baby kicking my ass " I said " Yo niece miss you " he said. " It's just the baby Kyan is gone " he said and I gave in.

Why was this Nigga already at my door " you just knew I was gone say yeah? " I asked he laughed. " Yep you love us " He said " Hi fat mamas hope you sleepy cause auntie tired " I said she smiled. " Love you sis thanks " He said I picked her up made her a bottle and we climbed in the bed.

Idk if she went sleep or not cause I was out of it she was right next to me. I was tired she wasn't a bad baby either sleep took over with the quickness.

•••

I woke up and the baby wasn't in the bed so I'm sure she's downstairs with Armani. I used the restroom washed my hands and walked downstairs seeing Armani, Navy and the baby. " Where's the boys? " I asked " With Osama legend cried to stay I didn't know how you felt about it so I was gone bring him back with me " He said.

" It's cool I know he loves his nephew " I said " I can't wait til our baby comes mommy " Navy said I smiled " me either he all on my bladder " I said she laughed she's such a old lady. i laid on the couch getting between Armanis legs he rubbed my stomach.

He started kicking I smiled " He loves his daddy " I said " Hmm mommy " Navy said handing me the baby she only did that so she can get me off her daddy. I fed the baby and made some spaghetti and garlic bread something simple and easy.

I made everybody's plates and then I fed the baby before I ate. The door bell rang it was my brothers " I'm glad you here I'm tired " I said " Fat ass ain't doing none " Kross said. Making me cry I mugged him " I'm sorry sis " he said hugging me.

I made them plates and they left I cleaned up after the everybody and went to lay down.  " I'm tired " I said to Armani " go sleep " He said rubbing my stomach " Mommy I sleep with y'all ? " Navy said and I nodded she was on wide of me and Armani the other both of they hands was in my stomach.

This they baby frl I was out of it this baby is really kicking my ass. I ain't worked frl or none thankfully I don't got too but I miss that getting money. He was still nameless and I was almost 6 months.

•••

I woke up and I was in so much pain " Baby " I cried looking at the blood. I was bleeding " Shit " He said grabbing me and the baby he drove to the hospital. " You gone be okay " He said " What if I lose the baby " I said crying " Calm down god got y'all " He said.

We got there Navy was still sleep I reached out too her grandparents and they was meeting me here. " My Girl is bleeding " He said damn near in tears " she's pregnant " He said they grabbed me and took her back " I love you mamas " he said.

I went back and I honestly went straight to sleep off the meds they gave me I didn't feel shit.

•••

I woke up looking around and I saw my grandparents, my siblings , Armani and Navy. " Ima get the doctor " My granny said. " My baby " I said " Calm down mamas " He said " I'm glad you're awake and that little baby of yours is a fighter , he really is but you are super stressed we gotta keep you on bed rest " She said.

" For the rest of the pregnancy, unless you going to your appointments " she said " Hes tryna fight his way out of there I told him stay a little longer " She said making me chuckle. " Thank you " I said " You will be released tomorrow " She said.

" Look at y'all all here for me " I said smiling " I'm glad you up I can't take Gia she cry like Kerri Washington " Kaci said I laughed " My baby in town " I said smiling at Kai " For my sis I'll drop anything know that. I just got here tho " He said hugging me.

" I love y'all " I said " you get some rest we got the kids for a while " My grandparents said and Kross carried Navy for them. " I'll see y'all thanks again " I said " Girl don't thank us y'all my babies " My pop pop said.

•••

" Baby I'm hungry " I said whining " I'll door dash some what you want? " he asked I wanted some wings so he got them. We chilled laying there together he rubbed my belly " Ass ain't gone be doing nothing but laying around, Ima have to learn how to cook " He said.

" I can cook now that's not much " I said he mugged " Naw I mean that shit off yo feet unless you peeing , or getting together for your appointments I can't lose my babies " He said and he kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 11.9K 37
Seventeen year old N'diyah Dveigh Mitchell basically been quiet all her life. Taking care of her three year old sister Luxe has been hard especially...
1.1M 30.3K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
268K 9.5K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...
694K 15.8K 42
19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only Have Her Grandad Who Is Fighting Lung Can...