MS. INTERPRETER

By Anusvi_12

"Who said I'll never need you?" He asks. "And why else would you need me if you learn English?" She asks look... More

🌼One🌼
🌼Two🌼
🌼Three🌼
🌼Four🌼
🌼Five🌼
🌼Six🌼
🌼Seven🌼
🌼Eight🌼
🌼Nine🌼
🌼Ten🌼
🌼Eleven🌼
🌼Twelve🌼
🌼Thirteen🌼
🌼Fourteen🌼
🌼Fifteen🌼
🌼Sixteen🌼
🌼Seventeen🌼
🌼Eighteen🌼
🌼Nineteen🌼
🌼Twenty🌼
🌼Twenty One🌼
🌼Twenty Two🌼
🌼Twenty Three🌼
🌼Twenty Five🌼
🌼Twenty Six🌼
🌼Twenty Seven🌼
🌼Twenty Eight🌼
🌼Twenty Nine🌼
🌼Thirty🌼
🌼Thirty One🌼
🌼Thirty Two🌼
🌼Thirty Three🌼
🌼Thirty Four🌼
🌼Thirty Five🌼
🌼Thirty Six🌼
🌼Thirty Seven🌼
🌼Thirty Eight🌼

🌼Twenty Four🌼

17 7 0
By Anusvi_12

Ji hun's POV-

"Where the heck are you???!" Sara shouts over the phone which makes me hit the ground.

Ouch, my shoulder hurts.

"Where are you?" She repeats as I sit up on the ground, leaning on the bed.

"In the room?" I say.

"What do you mean 'in the room'? I don't see you here. Are you hiding or something?" She asks over the phone which makes me wonder if she's fooling around.

"I AM IN THE ROOM!!" I repeat myself, looking around the room till I realize....

"Oh, shit. I'm not...." I blurt out as I find there is only one bed in this room when my mine had two.

"WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU????" She screams again.

I spin my eyes around the room once again to figure out where I really I am.
She was waiting on the phone so I could speak but here, I was left speechless.

I didn't know what to say. And then suddenly, I saw Ye jun's black jacket and knew it was Sara's room.

I sat up on the bed and tried to wake Ye jun up as soon she said, "Are you in my room? Wait. Why? HOW???"

"I DON'T KNOW. WE JUST GOT HERE!!" I reply as I hastily shake Ye jun to wake him up.

" *to Ye jun* Ye jun-a!!!!! Wake up!! Get up, you lazy ass!!!!!"

But just then, the bell rang sending chills down my spine. Damn, I was so damn scared.

"What should I do? What should I do?" I sway my hands in the air not knowing what to do next.

"Should I open the door?"

"Or should I not open the door?"

"What will happen now???"

I was so tensed when the bell rang once more and this time, I gathered up all my courage and moved the door knob.

I HAD TO!! THERE WAS NO OPTION LEFT?!

I got out of the room just to find Seong bin hyung standing at the door.

His eyes drifted towards Ye jun who was sleeping on the bed and then me as soon as I stepped on the threshold to exit.

Ye jun was looking fast asleep due to his drinking but thank God he didn't blabber anything in between like before.

"What are you doing? Here?" Seong bin hyung asks with a questioning look.

"I...I...umm...We...were...actually...uhm"
was all I could blabber until Sara steps in.

YAYYYYY!! THE SAVIOR!!!

.

Note: [The conversation is of course in Korean]

Sara: Uhmm...I actually sent him in my room.

Seong bin: What for? *intrigued*

Sara: Yea...ahm...I wanted him to get me my...j-jacket.

Seong bin: In the middle of the party?

Sara: N-no...Ye jun was feeling a bit nauseous...So I told Ji hun to take him to the room. And-and....I was feeling cold so...I told him to get my jacket anyways..... *awkard smile*

Han seok: Is that it?

Seong bin: *stares blankly at Han seok and then Sara for a mere second*

Han seok: Hyung, no way that we need to make a fuss! *keeps his hands on his waist*

Sara: *shrugging* Exactly...!

Seong bin: *looks at Ye jun* Is he alright?

Ji hun: *looks at Ye jun too* He? Of course, hyung!

Ye jun: *coughs*

.

Oh shit.....Ye jun woke up!! I just hope he doesn't screw me up now.

Seong bin: You said he was fine, Ji hun-a!
*goes in the room to check on Ye jun.*

.

Seong bin's POV-

I was asking Ji hun why he was in Sara's room. And then, Sara suddenly jumped in and tried to cover up for both of the boys.

God, these kids really think they can fool me. As soon as Han seok stepped in to normalize the situation between us, I heard Ye jun coughing from the room.

I slowly marched towards him and knew what situation it really is. Ye jun was feeling nauseous because he had too much of his drinks and Ji hun brought him here.

I know it everytime they lie, what do they take me as?

"Anyways, lets go to our rooms first!" I said and tried to wake Ye jun up. But he refused to do so.

"Hyungie!!! You? Is..that..Seong...bin???" He blabbered in sleep.

"Ye jun-a, let's go..." I said turning him to his side so that he can get up.

"No, hyung. This is bed is softer than ours. I w-wanna sleep here. I AM NOT MOVING!!" He is such a mess when drunk.

.

I looked back at Sara and she shrugged her shoulders. I raised my brows asking for her permission if Ye jun could stay in her room today.

"Uh....I don't really mind, you know..." she hesitantly says and crosses her arms over the chest.

"But then, where will she sleep?" Ji hun cut the silence afterwards. After all, he is her sweet person who cares for her a lot.

"Right. Where will your girl sleep?" I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Han seok went on 'wtf bish?' mode in the span of a second.

"I said where will Sara sleep? What did you hear?" I said to clear up the crime. HAHAHAHA.

"Uh...I can manage on the couch-" Sara said when Ji hun cut her off saying, "Why would YOU?"

"Why do you always talk in between?" Sara asks, now frustrated. Who would like someone else stepping in their business for no reason?

"I am not-" Ji hun continued objecting as he moved towards me "But, he's the one drunk so he must sleep on the couch."

Haha. Got you accepting the crime yourself, Ji hun-a!

"Why would you- No, no, no. Why SHOULD you sleep in the same room as his?" He completes himself.

'What is he doing? Is he out of his mind? God, he really doesn't know how to lie and keep secrets. Really!' I thought for a while before making a decision.

"Then you sleep with Ye jun and Sara will sleep with us in our room." I said.

"Yes. Problem solved. Let's go Sara..." Han seok said in a sleepy voice, tired as he was.

"No, wait. You-" Ji hun was cut off by Sara and left speechless at the threshold itself, where he was standing.

"Goodnight Ji hun..." She said in a cold tone before moving Ji hun aside by the shoulder to get inside the room.

"You're coming, Sara?" Han seok asks as I open the door of our room.

"Yea. I'll just grab my stuff over here." She said as she picked up her bag and walked out without looking at Ji hun.

I held the door and let her in when Han seok went to talk to Ji hun. Curious, I went there too after leading her inside.

"Hyung, don't be sad. She atleast said goodnight." Han seok said in a low voice making Ji hun sadder.

"Hmm...." he slowly nodded before realising that Han seok's teasing him. "Yah!! You little piece of-" he exclaimed and Han seok quickly ran into the room.

"What?" I asked Ji hun as he goes inside Sara's room.

"Hm?" He turned back.

"Don't you wanna get a pair of clothes for the night?" I asked.

"Nah. Good night, hyung." He said blankly and closed the door.

That was the very first time he was so cold about something. No, but, she atleast said good night after the mess you made, be grateful about it, you little punk!!

I saw Han seok sitting on the bed alone when I closed the door behind me. "Where's Sara?" I asked and he pointed towards the bathroom.

I nodded my head and took some comfy clothes out of the wardrobe to get changed after she's done.

"Does Ji hun hyung really like-" Han seok paused when he heard Sara coming out of the bathroom all of a sudden.

I looked back at Sara and tried to change the topic. "Can I freshen up now?" I asked to which Sara lightly nodded.

*After some time*

We sat on the bed and were talking about some random things when Sara asked a question out of the blue.

Sara: What's wrong between Ye jun and Ji hun?

Seong bin: *speechless*

Han seok: *speechless too*

Sara: *looks at Seong bin and then Han seok*

Seong bin: They are just not compatible. I told you before right?

Sara: Not compatible, in what sense?

Han seok: In every sense?!

Sara: Could you please talk straight?

Han seok: And why'd you wanna know about them so much?

Seong bin: *stops Han seok* They were once best friends; very, very best friends.

They loved each other's company so much that they never left the other alone. Wherever it was, they were always seen together.

They were like...brothers, you know? *smiles in small*

And then, one day....unfortunately, they broke up!

Sara: Who broke up? *furrows*

Seong bin: Ye jun and Ji hun suddenly stopped talking with each other. They stopped seeing each other and grew distant after that period of time.

Sara: *remains silent for a minute* Then....When did this all happen?

Seong bin: Ah...Sometime after they joined training here, in JP ENTERTAINMENT.

Sara: But why-

*bell rings*

Han seok: *looks over at Seong bin*

Seong bin: *nods his head as a sign for him to open the door*

*Han seok opens the door and Ji hun steps in*

Ji hun: *looks at Sara who's sitting on her bed*

Sara: *stares blankly at him*

Ji hun: Why is everyone so silent? Di-did I interrupt you guys?

Seong bin: Nah, not at all. We weren't discussing a secret attack on the White house, so don't you worry! *jokes*

Han seok: Bad joke, hyung!

*And everyone burts out laughing*

*EXCEPT SARA, AHHH THAT GIRL*

Ji hun: Anyways, I just came to pick my pillow. Can I? And then I'll leave you to plan attacks and all! *laughs mockingly*

Seong bin: Sure.

Ji hun walks over to the cupboard at the end of the room and opens it. He takes out a medium sized, 'Doraemon' pillow and goes straight out of the room, hiding it behind his back.

Han seok: Good night, hyung!

Ji hun: *no response*

*door closes*

Seong bin: I think it's pretty late. We should all sleep.

Sara: Yea. Good night...everyone.

Han seok: Good night!!

.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

Sara's POV-

I wake up from my deep slumber when I hear the alarm buzzing abruptly. There surely isn't a single chance that I'll wake up if I set the tone a bit soft.

I have to wake up to this abrupt and irritating tone every morning. I snuggle in the blanket even more when the cold breeze touches my bare skin.

The alarm buzzes one more time and "THAT'S IT!! SHUT UP, YOU LITTLE ALARM!!" I shout and wake up immediately and turn off that evil thing at once.

There, on the bed side table, I find a small note kept under my phone.

Yellow and tiny, 'Meet me at the gym at 7.00 a.m. ' were the words written on it.

"Who is this now?" I wonder as I check my phone. '6.00 A.M.' read the clock dial which left me speechless as the alarm buzzed so early.

'Did I even set the alarm for today?' I think to myself as I lazily get off the bed and walk to the bathroom.

Well, there was nobody in the room as according to their routine, they have to go to the gym at 5.30. So cruel.

I freshen up and walk out the bathroom to choose a comfy outfit for today. And as today is a free day, I can lay on the bed as long as I want. Just after I meet the strange person who slid a note under my phone, I can do whatever I want.

But why do I even have to meet him? Or her. What if I get stood up? Or what if it's a prank? No. What if someone kidnaps me from the gym? Aish, I feel suspicious now.

Should I go? Or I shouldn't? I can't decide anything now. Ah...I am not meeting anyone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I ABSOLUTELY AM NOT!!

__________________________________________

Word Count: 2056 Words
__________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 401 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...
197K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
2.2K 277 59
THANK YOU FOR 2K READS! (3/16/2024) I have grown so much. I promise to revise and edit this story in Summer of 2024. Top Ranking (August 6/2023) #6...
40.4K 2.5K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...