Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters 🥰
Life 🫶🏾
Live a little 😉
Chapter 3🫢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5😇
Chapter 6🥳
Birthday its your birthday 😇
Life😅
A mess🙃
Regrets?
Celebration 🍾🍾
Success 🫶🏾
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings 🫶🏾
Co parenting🌝
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal 😵‍💫
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma 🫶🏾
Things will get easier...
🤭
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis🫶🏾
Bonding 🤝🏾
Trial Time 🙏🏾
Rocky 🤫
Vacation🎉
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming 🫶🏾
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt 💔
Reunited 🫶🏾
Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up🫠
Loosen up Pt. 2🫠
Family🫶🏾
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile🫠
😮‍💨
🫠
🤔
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama 😮‍💨
Birthday 🎉
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Twins birthday party 🫶🏾

754 23 0
By Nunuuuu_

( Lani's POV )

I was up making the twins breakfast, Armani was out doing last minute shopping. I had rented out bounce houses, got our pool cleaned so they can have a big party. Todays all about my babies and I couldn't wait to see them smile.

" Morning Ma " Ky said " Good morning handsome where's your siblings " I said " They still sleep we was up all night playing the game together" He said and I smiled I loved they bond. " I'll be done with breakfast soon " I said and he nodded going into the kitchen.

I heard the door open so I knew it was Armani he took the bags he had upstairs. I had finished cooking and setting up I went and made they plates and then woke them up. Everybody was together and at the table eating " Y'all ready for y'all party ? " I asked and they nodded.

" This was good thanks ma " legend said " You welcome happy birthday babies let's open gifts " I said and they nodded cleaning up the kitchen first. Armani went upstairs to grab his gifts and I already had mine downstairs in the closet.

They opened the gifts he got them everything, like they don't need Apple Watches and shit. " Thanks dad " They said and I smiled " hmm " I said giving them they gifts. They school year was about to start up so of course I got them school clothes, shoes, they have everything.

" This the last gift " I said I gave Ky one too. " We going miami??? " They said yelling. I was against Miami cause they young but some ugly dude got them anyways and said if that's where they wanna go we going. " Thanks Ma and Dad " They said I smiled.

" After the party y'all can grab y'all bags I've already packed each one of them " I said. Everybody was going to get ready. I had straightened the house back up and I went upstairs to see Armani laying down. " Take a nap with me " he mumbled " Baby if we go sleep we gone be late to the party " I said.

I laid in the bed cuddling with him " You get some rest I'll be up and greeting everybody at the party " I said and I heard snores. This man was tired he had been up all morning finishing errands for me and the twins of course. Once he was sleep I got up but his phone was ringing so I answered it.

" Hello? " I asked " I'm sorry I just got the wrong number I'm looking for Armani  " the girl said " You have the right number this is his girlfriend can I take a message " I asked her. " uh yeah tell him Mia's in town " She said " Will do " I said hanging up.

Will not tf I deleted the call and blocked her number don't give a fuck who you are. I put his phone next to him and I got ready setting up all the food I had started cooking.  I made wings, regular fried chicken legs, seafood boil , all types of sides and my man was getting on the grill when he woke up.

The Twins was greeting they friends who came and I smiled as my sister and Hassan walked in with the baby. They've been going through it with Osama like how you let a bitch put they hands on my nephew? I whooped that hoes ass again when I saw her don't play with TT baby.

" Hi auntie baby Ima miss you " I said giving him a kiss I had him and my brothers kids spoiled as hell. I loved the babies I'm that rich auntie lol. " Hey Hassan " I said giving him a side hug. My nigga ain't like him just cause his brother but he was a good Nigga and that's what my sister needed somebody to put her in check.

We was all outside mingling Armani finally woke up and hopped on the grill while drinking. " I hope you know my brother on his way " He said and I mugged "
Why would you invite him? Knowing my sister was here he can't be around her and if she wanna be petty Ima let her " I said.

" Don't play with me these his niece and nephew just like hers tf. This my house my blood welcomed anywhere " He said " You right remind me to do it at my house next time and both of y'all won't be invited " I said walking away. After this trip I'm going back home cause what you mean?

I warned my sister that Osama was coming so she made a plate left they gifts and just left to avoid the drama. I saw him walk in with a bitch I rolled my eyes going to talk to my siblings. " That bitch ass nigga " Kross said " Him and his fucking brother " I said mumbling.

" We gone head out they gifts in the house love y'all " My family said leaving now it's just me and his weird ass family besides his granny nem. I was walking in the house passed Osama , the girl and Armani. " What up sis " he said and I ignored him going in the house. " Fix that nasty ass attitude , why you ain't tell me somebody called me earlier? " He asked.

" Must've slipped my mind " I said  tryna move out his way.  " You deleted the call you being rude as fuck that's my little sister Mia " he said. " Aw okay "I said I walked back out saying hey we chopped it up she was alright.

" You ain't fucking with me " Osama asked " Nope and you know why so fuck out my face " I said " Yo Pablo you need to check yo bitch " He said to Armani " Bitch? " I said " I got yo bitch you lame ass Nigga " I said " Get the fuck out " I said " This ain't yo mf house I ain't gotta go nowhere " He said and Armani ain't say a word.

" Cool come on twins " I said " Let's go home and get ready for the trip " I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
89 0 17
"You fuckin liar," I yelled pushin him I was too mad to think at this point Layla Vikson a 14 year old girl who saw things she shouldn't at her age...
268K 9.5K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...
694K 15.8K 42
19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only Have Her Grandad Who Is Fighting Lung Can...