Bejeweled | Taylor Swift Fanf...

Galing kay ireallylikekiwis

[Instagram] š©ššš«šššš¢š¬_š§š²šœ Hey @taylorswift , looking gorgeous in our design! What are you doing this... Higit pa

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
*BONUS CHAPTER*

Chapter 18

10.5K 723 899
Galing kay ireallylikekiwis

WHAT A FUCKING MORNING OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT IS IT GOOD TO BE A WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

1- I woke up to an email from my profs that i got the dissertation topic i wanted omg IM GONNA WRITE A THESIS ON A TOPIC I LIKE WOOOOO

2- WE FUCKING HIT ONE MILLION BOOYYYSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAH (100K. Same joke as last book Pls laugh this time) AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU
SO
FUCKING
MUCH
FOR ALL
THE INCREDIBLE
SUPPORT
I CANT
AAAAAAAAA
SJSJSJSIWJSJSKSJS

I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷🫶🩷

3- FUCKING DADDY PICS JUST DROPPED I CANT —

I AM SO PROUD OF THIS WOMAN I CANT
SHE LOOKS SO GOOD AS WELL I CANT

IF U HAVENT READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE PLS DO, IT'S SUCH A TREAT

anyway

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

enjoy!!<3

———

Taylor Swift Spotted In Manhattan At The Studio

Taylor Swift sports a casual look in a vintage Philadelphia Eagles sweatshirt and black shorts for a day at the studio.
The Anti-Hero singer and 12-time-GRAMMYs winner spent last night collecting VMAs — nine out of eleven nominations. Swift does not take any breaks, it seems! There are always new records to break, even if they are her own records. It is rumoured that she has been working on some new music and an album that may be out even before the end of the year!
With a new romance sparking with fashion influencer and entrepreneur Margot Paradis, Swift must surely have a lot of inspiration to put down into words.
Last night, Taylor took home the Video Of The Year award, the Album Of The Year award, and the Song Of The Year award among others for her hit single Anti-Hero and tenth studio album Midnights. She was also voted as the Artist Of The Year before heading for an unbelievable after party where she was joined by a number of other celebrities including Selena Gomez, Sabrina Carpenter, and Ice Spice. But best of all, she was also joined by Margot Paradis, her latest partner.
The pair have been spending quite a significant amount of time together since Paradis publicly pursued the singer via an Instagram post.
Sources report that they have been taking things one day at a time, keeping it light and fun, though it has steadily been getting much more serious.
Paradis was spotted leaving Swift's property earlier this morning after reportedly having spent the night over. Paradis herself has been very busy with New York Fashion Week and preparing for a rumoured appearance at the Milan Fashion Week.
With their busy schedules, our close source has reported that the couple is keen on working hard to make their relationship work. That being said, Taylor likes the fact that Margot has her own thing going on for her and that she is very focused on her job. "She likes having a career oriented partner, someone who knows what they want in life and knows where their future is headed."
With Swift's Eras Tour unpausing again in a few months, this time internationally, the couple will have to work twice as hard to spend time together.
"For now, they're just cherishing every moment together and are enjoying getting to know each other," a close source to the singer says. "Taylor's upcoming tour is not something either of them is worried about." 

———

Taylor walked right to the piano as soon as she made it to the studio and sat down, cracking her knuckles.

"Oh, we're jumping right into it. Okay," Jack said,  throwing himself back on the couch.

"Shh, I have this melody in my head. I can't lose it," Taylor responded. She hummed it once, then again with her phone held up to her mouth, recording it to keep the melody saved in that same key.

"Ooooh, I like that!" Jack said, getting back up and walking over to the piano. He pressed on a few keys until he found the note Taylor had hummed first and tried to recreate the melody. "You're in F sharp minor."

"A major," Taylor replied, putting both hands on the piano tiles and playing the chord.

"They're relative minors," Jack responded like the smart-ass know it all that he was.

"Stop it with your music theory words and help me figure out this progression!" Taylor exclaimed moving down from an A major chord to a B minor.

"Okay... Wait, with the melody you're going with, hold on. Move your ass," Jack said, bumping his shoulder into her so she moved aside. He grabbed a chair and placed it next to the piano stool and started playing the melody with one finger only on the higher keys.

Then, a couple of octaves lower, he started playing the bass chords.

"Okay, so, do an A over a C sharp. Like the melody is in A major pentatonic, right? But start the bass with a C sharp—"

"Uh uh, no. I have it in my head— ugh! Stop that for a second..." Taylor said, physically prying his fingers off the piano keys. "Words. I need words."

"You're using them right now!"

"Idiot," she muttered, getting up to find her purse, but then she remembered she had brought the small purse that barely fit her phone, let alone her journal.

She did find a piece of paper on one of the table tops and a pen and started scribbling some lyrics that maybe made some sense... She wasn't sure yet.

Her brain was working on its own, loaded up on pure hangover breakfast fuel — coffee and more coffee.

"Okay... I may have something," she announced, walking back over to the piano and sitting down next to Jack.

"Enlighten me! I'm all ears," he said, adjusting his round glasses.

"With the size of those things? Yeah, I'm not surprised!" She said, flicking his ear.

Jack gasped but before he could call her mean or a bunch of other names, Taylor started singing the words she had written and Jack listened intently, nodding along with his arms folded over his chest.

"Okay... first of all, love that. Did you just come up with it?"

She shook her head. "I've been going over it in my head all morning. What do you think?"

"We can work with it!" He said, bouncing excitedly in his seat. "We can definitely work with this. Can you sing it again?"

"Yeah," Taylor nodded and cleared her throat before singing that part again. "I feel like this should be the chorus though. Like— we start with the chorus, and then do the whole verses."

"Sure. Do you wanna work on the rest of the lyrics first or figure out a melody?" Jack asked, trying to find the exact notes that Taylor sang but on the keyboard.

"Melody," she said, snapping her fingers together. Jack nodded and she sang it again while he played it in the background, and then again with bass notes to add a fuller tone, but she held up her hand at one point, and stopped him at the very last line. "No... It's not right. The last part, it should sound more like a question, right? Like an inflection that goes up, kind of like..."

She sang it to demonstrate, but had to try a few times to find just the right note.

"It's more hopeful like that, right?"

Jack nodded, giving her a little smile. "Maybe. Yeah. I see what you're going for."

Taylor nodded, standing up on her feet and pushing her sleeves up to her elbows as she continued to think of the next words, or the next melody.

She was fired up. She was flowing with creativity, and she had to let it all out. She was basically bouncing with words bubbling out of her chest and notes streaming out of her fingers.

She had woken up late that morning feeling lighter. Despite the slight pounding headache and the hangover that only time could cure, she was still in a good mood. Spending the night with Margot did that to her.

It was perfect.

Last night was perfect.

And it had nothing to do with the Video Music Awards. Not that quick N-SYNC reunion, not those nine awards she took home and all the records she broke. Not the beautiful gown that Margot herself had designed for her. Not the after-party.

But Margot. Sharing that night with her. Celebrating at the end with her.

It didn't matter that they had started the night at two completely different events. They had ended it together, and all those things that Margot had said in the car, they made Taylor's heart beat with more vigour.

She wanted to be in that glass encasement with her. She embraced it, the whole fame and the photographers and the countless articles and the crowds... All of it. She embraced Taylor and everything that came with her and it was very special to Taylor.

Margot didn't need an apology from Taylor for the way her life was out of control sometimes and Taylor didn't need to worry about giving her peace. Margot didn't really care about a normal life. She made this life her normal. She liked the extravagance. She liked the flashiness of this lifestyle.

She wanted to hold Taylor's hand when they walked among a crowd of onlookers.

She didn't care about a quiet, peaceful, suburban life.

She cared about this life, the messy, chaotic one they could build together.

They both liked New York. They liked how crazy it could get. How it never seemed to quiet down, even for a second in the dead of night. They both called it home.

And Taylor found that she didn't even care that Margot was a dog person. She liked cats too, and that was all that mattered.

That surprised her the most about herself. She didn't care that Margot liked dogs better than cats.

She woke up that morning and she realised that she would sacrifice a lot, including her disdain for dogs, to be with Margot. And that terrified her.

It was just as thrilling, though.

Taylor liked it, the excitement of a new relationship. The sparks that came with every new piece of information and tidbit she learned about Margot. She liked being romantic, the spontaneity of it all. She liked being surprised every day.

With her ex boyfriend, things got very predictable very fast. It was a monotonous life she was living. There was nothing new for her to expect. Nothing to anticipate. For a while there, she liked it. It was just what she needed at the time. Their relationship ran its course though.

But now, everything was new and shiny and so exciting. She loved it.

She loved how every time she thought of Margot, she found herself smiling and her heart started racing. She loved how her fingers ached to text Margot all day long and she had to refrain and distract herself to do other things so as to not seem so clingy.

And the sex. God, the sex!

It was incredible. It truly was. There was no other way to describe it accurately.

Incredible? Mind blowing? Amazing? Marvellous? Magical? Perfect?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Yes to all of the above.

"You still here, dude?"

Taylor turned to look at Jack who had a funny look on his face, watching her amusedly from his chair.

"Yeah?"

"Good. 'Cause you just zoned out completely, like you had ascended to a different dimension or something," he replied, his shoulder shaking as he laughed.

"Yeah, just... trying to think of the next verse."

Jack hummed, turning to face the piano again. "I think, we should change it up a bit with the verse, but it'll be like a build up again when we slide back into the chorus. Something like this..."

He played it for her and Taylor nodded along, her eyebrows furrowing and her lips pouting just a bit as she tried to focus on the melody.

She liked where it was going but she pointed at the piano when he played one chord in particular and shook her head.

"No, no, try—" she sang the note first and did a little bit of a relative pitch count in her head. "G, F sharp minor, E minor... Do the walk down with the bass notes. But like, fast."

She sang it again and then, they jumped back into the chorus.

"Okay, I need to record this piano bit, hold on," Jack said, getting up to fix the set up and start a new track.

They laid down the piano track and then started messing around with more instruments, trying to build an entire backing track.

Jack kept giving her ideas, picking up various instruments here and there and using different sounds and tones.

"I think— right here. It needs to be sharper. And then—"

"Wait, what if we pan the track like, from left to right, like whoosh," Jack made a sound with his mouth and moved his hands around to help him explain his idea to her.

He tried it anyway and Taylor let out an excited laugh when she liked it, giving him a high five.

They got pretty far with the production of the backing track when Taylor decided she was hungry.

They ordered takeout, two boxes of pizza stinking up the room but cheese and carbs were good for the soul.

Taylor flopped back against the couch, taking a sip of water.

"Mhm, pass me my pencil!" She said mid-chew, holding out her pizza-free hand.

Jack found another random pen and threw it at her. It almost hit her head but she flinched away and it landed right in her lap.

"You suck," she exclaimed, grabbing the paper she was scribbling the lyrics on and laying it on the square coffee table. "Thank you!"

"You suck!" Jack retorted. "What are you changing?"

"The opening lyric. I can do better."

Jack walked over and stood over her, trying to see what she was writing. "Wait, I like that."

"Right? It works better!" She said with an excited laugh.

"Hmm," Jack hummed and sat down next to her before picking up another slice of cheese pizza. "So... Dare I ask who 'you' is?"

"I feel like you're asking a question you already know the answer to," she mumbled in response, flipping the paper around to scribble down some more words in her incoherent, chicken scratch handwriting.

"Obviously Danny DeVito."

Taylor snorted, but she didn't bother giving Jack a second glance, too busy trying to finish the bridge of the new song.

"Yeah, obviously sexy Danny DeVito."

Jack snickered to himself, leaning over her shoulder to read what she was writing.

"So, you and Margot Paradis, huh?"

"Yup," she responded, not particularly focused with him.

She was too busy picturing the way Margot had looked at her the night before, with her soft brown eyes.

Her eyes were so warm. Whenever their gazes met, Taylor felt like there was a little blanket wrapping her heart up for warmth. Or like her heart was being dipped in a warm chocolate fountain.

"Oh my god, you're smitten!" Jack exclaimed, letting out a little giggle while clapping his hands together.

Taylor blinked at him, a little confused. She really wasn't focused with him. "Huh?"

"Oh my god, you're so into her..." He said, grinning boyishly at her. "I know that look, T. I've seen that look before! You're in love."

Taylor looked at him, trying to register what he was saying and then she actually blushed.

"I'm not— I'm not in love," she replied softly, setting the pen down and grabbing another slice of pizza. "Yet. Not yet."

Jack started laughing at that, opening up his hands. "What does that even mean? Not yet?"

"I mean..." Taylor smiled sheepishly at the lyrics she was writing. "I like her. I like her a lot and the way things are going... I— yeah. I'm falling for her."

That revelation made Jack start giggling like a school girl.

"Oh my god, she's in love!" He exclaimed, standing up and twirling around dramatically.

Taylor buried her face in one of the couch pillows, before tossing it at his head when he wouldn't stop.

"Stoooop! You're so embarrassing!" Taylor yelled at him and with that big, dopey grin of his, Jack sat back down but not before giving her a really tight hug that she both liked and hated at the same time. She hated that she liked it.

"You did the same thing when I told you I was getting married," he responded.

"Yeah! Married! I've barely been going out with her since last month. It's still really new," Taylor told him. "I don't know, Jack, like I have no idea what to expect. Ever! And— I'm usually a control freak in my personal life. I like having things super organised and I like knowing what's going to happen next because then, it's easier to figure out what to do, but with her... I don't even wanna know what comes next. I just wanna know what's happening now."

Jack put his hands under his chin and batted his eyelashes at her while grinning toothily. "And what's happening now is that you are in L-O-V-E!"

"Stop saying it like that," she said, shoving his shoulder. "I like her a lot. For sure. And I'm done doing the whole hard-to-get, will-they-won't-they cat and mouse thing with the people that I wanna date! Which is just her. I know I said a few months ago that I don't wanna be tied to anyone anymore but, it's different now. Like even if we don't like settle down exactly, I just, I mean, we are exclusive. So..."

"Do you think she feels the same way?"

Taylor furrowed her eyebrows. "That we're exclusive? Yeah, we've agreed that we're not going to be dating other people."

"No, that you're falling for her," Jack clarified, giving her a small smile.

"Oh..." Taylor frowned before shrugging and taking another bite of pizza. "I don't know. I mean, I guess that'd be nice but also, I can't expect that of her just one month into knowing each other."

Jack started nodding but then he made a little face, grimacing. "Well... I mean, you always feel that though, don't you? When you're falling for someone and they're falling for you too or if they don't feel the same way, you can always sort of tell, right?"

"I think so..." Taylor replied and then started smiling shyly to herself. "I mean, nothing else would explain all the spoiling. She's always spoiling me! In so many ways, Jack, I'm not used to it."

The music producer grinned at her, sitting up excitedly at the juicy details he was about to get. "In what ways?"

"Like, she sent me this massive fucking bouquet of flowers yesterday just to say congratulations and good luck at the VMAs when she had a show just as important like in her field as this was to me, even though we were meeting up later on that same night anyway. Anyone else would have just said that in person, if they bothered to at all," Taylor explained. "And then, there's all the clothes. She just— she gifts me clothes! I've no idea why. She just gives me new clothes!"

"Maybe it's just 'cause she's a designer. She likes dressing people up! Maybe it turns her on!" He joked and started snickering to himself.

Taylor completely ignored him. She wasn't going to get into that with anyone besides Margot. It was too personal.

"Mhm. And like... She's always holding my hand. And she's always like showing me off— I love that, I'm not going to lie. Like, yes, if you're dating me, Taylor Swift, shout it from the rooftops! I don't care how conceited that makes me sound. I think everyone deserves that."

Jack grinned at her and reached out to flick her cheek. "No, I agree. There's a lot that you did differently in your last relationship and tried to make it work for as long as possible and maybe it was what you needed at first but ultimately... I think now, more than ever, this 'screw it and what anyone thinks' thing you're going for really suits you."

"Yeah!" Taylor agreed, putting her feet up on the couch and crossing her legs under her. "That's just it. I don't care anymore. I'm tired of caring and whatever happens, happens, you know? I don't want to have to keep caring about every tiny little thing and what might happen if I didn't keep this thing private and almost like a secret. I'm tired of that, Jack. Honestly. I just want to love someone and have them love me and— you and Margaret do it so nicely and Blake and Ryan too. Why can't I have that?"

"You could. If you stopped caring, eventually, the media will get bored of reporting every tiny little thing. It'll just be the big things, and it'll be fine," he reassured her but Taylor only laughed and shook her head.

"Have you even met my fans?" She chuckled. "They care more about every little thing than anything else. They think that's where I hide all my secrets, which— okay, to be fair I trained them to think that way, but, not when it comes to my personal life."

Jack made a face. "That is kind of your fault. You did starve them of relationship content for six, seven years."

Taylor made a face right back at him. "Well, I don't owe anyone any part of my personal life but again, I don't wanna hide anymore. It's just that much more exhausting because it takes so much effort to keep things a secret. It's not worth it."

"Well, if that's what you wanna do, you gotta do it. Screw what anyone else thinks!" Jack said, giving her a fist bump. "Except for maybe Margot. Since you're so in love."

Taylor shook her head at him, fighting back a smile. "We just really like each other. If we do end up falling in love along the way... I won't complain. It would be nice."

"Huh," he breathed out a laugh. "Now that is very refreshing to hear. You know what would be even more refreshing though?"

"What?" She responded drily.

Jack's grin returned. "If you would just admit that you're in love with her."

Taylor ignored him, choosing to finish her lunch instead.

"Why won't you admit it?" He asked with a laugh, kicking her sneakers with his.

Taylor left the crust in the pizza box and dusted off her fingers before grabbing a tissue paper. "Because... I'm not. And besides, Jack, I— I don't really know her. Like, I'm still learning things about her, and— and it's too early. It's— there are... strings."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows, pushing his glasses back into place. "Strings?"

"Just... Strings," she repeated, waving her hand in the air.

She wasn't going to tell him. It wasn't fair when Margot had told her everything in confidence.

She wasn't scared of diving all in with Margot except for that one little string.

She was still technically legally married.

Taylor knew it wasn't her fault either, but it was still something that loomed in the background the further along their relationship went.

No one knew that Margot wasn't actually divorced yet, but Taylor worried what everyone was going to think if they did find out. She didn't want to care but she did.

"Does she have a secret murder basement?" Jack joked and Taylor offered a smile before getting up.

"I'm heading to the bathroom. We'll finish the song when I'm back!"

Jack waved her off, picking up yet another slice of pizza.

On her way back from the toilets though,
she decided to call Margot.

The brunette answered after a couple of rings, bringing a smile to Taylor's face.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Can't I just call and check in on you halfway through the day?" Taylor responded, lingering outside the room where Jack was.

"You can," Margot chuckled. Taylor heard the sound of New York traffic in the background, indicating that she was out.
"Although..." Margot paused and cleared her throat. "I thought I was supposed to call you today?"

"Were you?" Taylor hummed, trying to remember if they'd made such an agreement or if Margot was just saying that.

"I told you I would before I left this morning," Margot told her.

Taylor laughed sheepishly. "I must have been half asleep. I barely remember you leaving. Well, I guess I beat you to it!"

"I guess you did," Margot responded quietly.

Taylor pulled her bottom lip between her teeth for a second but the brunette didn't say anything else.

"Are you out right now?" She asked when she heard a car honking.

"Yeah, I had a quick errand to run," she explained briefly. "Are you still at home?"

"I'm at the studio actually. Jack and I are writing a song. A good one, I think... I'm still trying to figure out the bridge," Taylor told her. She had the idea. She just needed to put it into words.

"Well, when you do figure it out, will you play it for me?" Margot asked.

"I think you might be able to persuade me," Taylor said coyly, earning a laugh from Margot.

"I'm gonna hold you to that," she said before sighing softly. "I have to go, Taylor. Call me again tonight?"

"No, it's your turn to call."

Taylor smiled to herself when Margot laughed again.

"Bye, Taylor!"

"Bye, Maggie!"

Margot hung up immediately but Taylor could picture her really clearly, rolling her eyes while suppressing a smile.

She loved when she pretended to look annoyed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

645K 19.3K 50
Just some one shots of tibbles and kibbles behind the scenes i guess! Ideas I couldn't add to the story but I absolutely love! SOCIAL MEDIA + Real L...
27.8K 2.7K 12
Lana's marriage is falling apart, her career is a disaster and her new job sucks because her co-star is the most insufferable human being she's ever...
13.5K 187 9
I CHANGED THE COVER PHOTO (same story). This is a (fictional) story on what is happening right now with Taylor and Travis. It's loosely based on thei...
217K 13.9K 30
When she falls in love, she falls hard. She counts the minutes since it happened, since they met, since that first perfect kiss. While she's falling...