Her Way

By OfficialBrat

Will dreams turn into nightmares or reality?? More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

41

506 25 6
By OfficialBrat

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
5 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

❤️:500K 💬:536
@MyStory_: MILF🫦

View All 536 Comments

Hey bitches.

It's been 5 months since I pushed my first love out, my Stanka butt. Love that girl so much, she my world I swea.

"Hey fat ma" I said, picking her up giving her kisses.

Y'all it's been so peaceful,  New Houseeeeeee.

I am back and I'm better.

So where did we leave off?? Oh yeah the lil tea page.

After giving birth to my beautiful precious angel, I found out. Ima let y'all guess for a second.

Bingo. The bitch cheated on me while I was pregnant. When a nigga begging to come back in yo life, acting like he changed and allat don't take that nigga back.

My child really changed me, the old me woulda been in his shit, sitting there tryna argue and fight about it. New me just don't give a fuck, I'm only here for my baby Ian looking for no love.

If he wants to see her, only time he can see her is when she with my mama when I'm out of town during work.

I hate leaving my stanka butt but mommy gotta stack this paper up for us even tho we straight for life.

Niggas must of forgot I wasn't ugly or sum??

I still hang with the gang (the ones I'm close with), just whenever he not around. He a grown ass man, Ian finna be mad at them for some shit he do. Yeah I was mad cuz they his homies but they ain't even know he was doing that shit.

Niggas forgot, THIS MY SHIT. My Story, not His Story. MY WAY or the fucking highway to hell. Fuck that nigga.

Any the fuck who.

Everybody else good, relationships strong, popping dem plan bs cuz ion need no more nephews or nieces no time soon. Mama got married, wedding was a dream come true so darn pretty. 

"You taking her to him?" Lani asked.

"No why?"

"How u gon send her to mama when she in Turks" she said, showing me a video of our mother drinking in Turks.

"Oh baby she ain't tell me nothing. Wow" I said, watching. "Damn"

Since her bald ass wanna bring it up, ima let Lani send her to him.

"what u gon do?"

"Since u brought it up, u gon take her" I said, fake smiling.

"I got a date in a few mins, his ass live 30 mins away. My house just 5 mins away from here"

I rolled my eyes. Ugh.

"Alright" I said, feeding Sya.

Lani smiled hard. "Now u can try to grow with co parenting" she told me.

"Shut up" I told her, grabbing Sya diaper bag.

"Ima go with you"

"I thought u had a date? Yo lying ass"

"Nah but I wanna see how this go. Can't keep ignoring him, you got a child with him. Gotta communicate especially since she only a few months"

Lani grabbed the diaper bag from me as we walked outside to my car.

I opened the door, putting Sya in her car seat strapping her down. She grabbed her bottle from me, feeding herself.

"These Covid babies so powerful" Lani said, I laughed.

"On god. Cuz what da hell"

I kissed Sya forehead, closing the door as I got in with Lani.

I pulled off, driving 30 mins to his house.

"Call and tell him we outside" I told Lani, pulling in going thru the gates as they opened.

"Damn u got him blocked still?? How the hell y'all communicate?"

"Mama" I told her, parking in front of the house.

She grabbed her phone calling nudy.

"Yooo" he answered.

"We outside with tete baby" she said.

I looked over seeing him getting up.

"I'm on the way" he said, hanging up.

I unlocked the door, scrolling thru my Instagram as we waited.

The door opened, I looked back making eye contact then I looked back at Lani.

Damn.

"Hey dada baby" he said to Sya.

She started giggling as he kissed on her, picking her up.

"Dada missed youuuu" he said, smiling as he held her. "Waddup Lani"

"Hey brudda" she said back to him.

"I'll be back" he said, walking back in the house.

"Awl shit" me and Lani said.

"I fucked around and made eye contact with the nigga" I told her.

"Awl shit" she said, smiling.

"No bitch" I said, peeping her smile.

He came back to the car, coming to my side. I locked the door, looking back over at Lani.

"Open the door" he told me.

"Bro I got somewhere to be. Come on" I told him, still looking away from him.

"Lani hop out the car" he said, walking over to her side.

"Bitch don't open the door" I told her.

"Y'all need to talk, it's been 5 months with a baby" Lani said, getting out the car. "Mama said the same thing"

THIS BITCH A OPP.

He hopped in, locking the door.

I looked out my window.

"It's been 5 months, u really gon stop talking to me?" He asked.

"It was 9 months, u really was cheating on me?" I asked, looking at him.

"Bro I-"

"You what?? Only cheated once again huh?? That was yo last time. Now get the fuck out my face"

"ween gotta be together. We gotta communicate for Sya"

"We don't have to"

"We do"

"We can keep doing what we've been doing. Sending her thru my mother"

"She not here now is she??"

"My sisters"

"Mane igh" he said, getting out the car grabbing her diaper bag.

Lani got back in the car, I pulled off fast driving back to the house turning my music up as I drove.

"Uhhh so what happen?" Lani asked, I pulled up outside the house.

"Nothing opp, get out. I got a podcast to go to" I told her, parking.

_______________________________

"If you gon love me, love me correctly. Tired of being damaged, I'm only human" I said.

"Right" the females agreed with me.

"These niggas nowadays don't want no bitch that's gon love them, they just trynna bust a quick nut" Erica, one of the girls said.

"Nawl but they wanna act right when they see you doing good. When I tried to love you, u didn't want my love" Ashley, other girl said.

"Have you ever had any rappers hop in your DMs?" Rico, one of the dudes asked me.

"Mane plenty" I answered. "Curved all of emmmmm, shit if y'all see this baby feel free to spend the block"

"I know that's right" the girls agreed, we laughed.

"How you feel about people labeling you as Nudy Baby Mama?" Erica asked me.

"Shit be irritating me. I had a name before I even got with him, had the followers, money, allat. Don't label me as no baby mama, I was that bitch before and after him. I see how most these influencers feel now. This My Story, that shit is history"

"Right" some of the girls agreed.

"Are u single right now? Taken?" Rico asked.

"Boy she just told all dem niggas to spin back, what you think she is?" Ashley asked him, we laughed.

"My boa trynna shoot his shot" Britney, another girl said.

I smiled.

"Leave him alone yall, he prolly asking for a friend" Erica said, we looked over as him chuckling.

"This live. Ian trynna get her in no trouble, chill" he said, laughing.

"Trouble with who?? Fuck dem. Let us know some" I said, looking at him as we made eye contact.

He fine as hell, I'm not gon lie.

Y'all know I'll never steer this muhhfucka boat the wrong way, when I say a nigga fine he actually fine.

❤️:20K 💬:84
@DreadHeadRico: Hardbody💪🏽

View All 84 Comments

"Wait so if he shot his shot, would he make it?" Britney asked me, I started smiling.

"What Ciara said?? "Try-y-y-y Me-e-e-e" I said, we bust out laughing.

"Yo ass a characterrrrr" Rico said, smiling at me. "We'll talk after this"

"Ouuuuu" they all said.

"Ight den" I said, checking my phone as my notifications went off.

My sisters was blowing me up.

They sent me screen recordings of Nudy on live, the fans was sending me the live.

"Awl lord, yall got my baby daddy on live. Time to wrap it up" I said, cutting my phone off giggling. "Next topic?"

"How many chances y'all give a nigga?" Rico asked us.

"One chance, one chance only" Britney answered.

"No chances. U fuck up, that's the end" Erica said.

"I agree with that one chance, twice now I feel like u taking advantage and Ian finna keep letting u fuck me over" I said, sipping my sweet tea.

"Noggas be trifling as fuck with cheating but once u get yo lick back, they feel like you done fucked the whole world. Baby I'm just getting my lick back" Ashley added.

"Ion believe in getting my lick back, that shit childish. Ima just become your step mother" Britney said, smiling.

"Woahhhh" we all said, laughing.

"Would you slide for your bitch?" I asked Rico, he licked his lips.

"I'll slide for you" he said.

"Ahhhh" the girls said, smiling. 

"Does age matter ladies?" Erica asked.

"Hell fuck Nawl" Britney said, answering for us.

"I agree. Age don't matter, baby where yo granddaddy at??" Ashley asked, laughing.

"I love me some unc nem, Ian got time to be playing with no lil boy" I added.

"Okayyyy" they all said.

__________________________________

"You know how he get" Lyric told me, I propped the camera up so she can see me.

"I'm single, I can do what the fuck I want. He better shut the hell up and leave me alone" I said, sipping my Taylor Port. 

Nigga went live, heard the podcast. He ain't like that shit at all, u fail to realize we not together.

You hiding bitches behind my back, I got u shaking hands with the nigga I fuck with on the low.

I'm done letting his ass fuck me over. That shit eating him the fuck up.

He said, he gon shoot dude up if he catch us together. Boy whateva.

I'm chill on dude tho, nudy is crazy frl not for fake.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Hollon real quick" I told lyric, walking to my front door as I opened it.

Only to see the devil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 134 43
Your life can change in a split second. Your reality can become a dream and a dream, reality. Completed ✔️ Editing in progress
406K 7.4K 66
I do all of em. If you just as in love with someone you will never have a chance with, but can't help but imagine yourself with them, this is the per...
25.8K 1K 33
Violence warnings, self harm, death and other stuff? ??