Outcast | Dottore X M! Reader

By frenchie_duvar

"One cannot deny your intelligence and your genius. But Doctor, I must affirm your brilliance cannot surpass... More

Before Reading
Chapter 1: Expelled
Chapter 2: A new path
Chapter 3: Il Dottore
Chapter 4: Essay
Chapter 5: experimentation
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Factory
Chapter 8: Liyue
Chapter 9: "Holidays"
Chapter 10: Welcome back to Snezhnaya
Chapter 11: Assistants
Chapter 12: Clones
Chapter 13: The Baladeer
Chapter 14: Medicines
Chapter 16: Morepesok
Chapter 17: Farewell Rosalyn
Chapter 18: Curse of the Gods
Chapter 19: Sumeru
Chapter 20: Zandik
Chapter 21: Dance of the Sabzeruz
Chapter 22: It is only a question of time...
Ending 1: But tell me...
Ending 2: Was it actually worth it?
AN:

Chapter 15: Solitary confinement

798 22 2
By frenchie_duvar

Art by @aiiden_n on Twitter

TW: 🍋

----------------

You cross your arms in boredom and watch Dottore inelegantly sitting on the couch of the room.

"Are you serious?"

He looks up at you with an eyebrow raise as he removes his sharp mask.

"What?"

"Are you seriously going to stay in solitary confinement for 72h because we simply did a joke to them?"

He frowns slightly in confusion and shrug.
"What? You want to escape? Good luck with that; we're at the highest floor of one of the highest towers of the Headquarters."

You roll your eyes and start walking toward the window. You open it and bend over slightly to have an estimation of the height.

Two arms soon make their way around your waist and Dottore kisses your neck.
"C'mon honey, since nobody's around, we can have some time for ourselves."

You look at him over your shoulder and notice his wide smirk. You roll your eyes and dramatically sigh.

You then turn around, wrapping an arm around his waist while the other looks for something in your pocket. You take out a green object that makes Dottore's eyes widen.

He takes it in his hand and looks at you.
"Wait, didn't you give it to Pierro when we were in his office?"

"I stole Childe's delusion and gave it to him. There is no way I'm giving him mine." Dottore laughs and kisses your cheek.

"Since we have my Dendro delusion, we could make some lianas to come down the tower and just go away from this room."

Dottore thinks at your suggestion. He looks a bit out of the window before speaking.

"We will have to be careful. Those guards could mistake us with intruders and it would only bring us back here."

He sets the delusion on a nightstand next to the couch and wraps again his arms around you. His hands travel down your waist to your ass, giving it a slight squeeze. You hum quietly and look up at him.

"You're such a horny bastard, do you know that?"

He simply chuckles and lowers his head on your neck to leave a kiss, then another one and another one. He soon stays still, enjoying the proximity in silence.

On the other side, you are enjoying as well the silence, inhaling his smell that you actually like, and how his touch makes you melt. With one hand, you unbutton his shirt, in a rather slow pace, and start kissing his neck as well as his collarbone. He let out a small whimper, enjoying the feeling your lips give as they brush his skin.

Dottore leads you to the couch, allowing you to sit on his laps as you continue pleasuring him. His quiet moans encourage you to go further and starts sucking at his nipples as your fingers sensually caress his abs.

You love his body and the sounds he makes every time you get intimate with him, but you love more the man himself. People would call him a monster or a psychopath, but to your eyes, he is the type of person you would love.

He is similar to you, both outcasts of the society and mad people, who only seek knowledge and power; which pushed him to show more tolerance and compassion to you.

He is selfish. Extremely greedy and selfish. But he sees a part of himself in you. That is exactly why he would let you get close to him and let himself get close to you.

And in this same way, you see a part of yourself in him.

This man, he is more than a plaything to you. To you, there is more than just sex and pleasure. You actually have a feeling pushing you to get closer to him.

But you admit it: you love Il Dottore.

You hum as you free his hardened cock from his pants. One of your hand plays with his balls while you let your breath brush his sensitive member. Oh, how you love teasing him.

He hisses at the teasing, his hands gripping your hair. Your eyes wander to look at his flushed face. You are ready to give your wealth just to get to see this handsome face every day.

Soon, you spare his patience and brush your lips against the tip of his dick, earning a shaky moan from him. Once you pushed his length in your mouth, Dottore cannot help but sigh in pleasure.

You start licking his member, from up to down and down to up. You taste it like one would taste an ice cream. To keep a rather quick pace, Dottore helps you by thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking your mouth.

The pleasure overwhelms him. He loves the way you take him and how you are making him feel good. And you, you love touching him the way nobody can; you love hearing his sounds of pleasure.

You soon feel your hair being tugged on. You look up at him and perceive through his chest his flushed face. In your opinion, his cheeks are redder than his blood eyes.

He pants rather heavily, which only makes you assume he was close to his climax.

One of his hands goes to your cheek and brush the skin softly. He gives you a tired smirk.

"Clothes off and climb here." He taps lightly his thigh with his other hand, signalling you to sit there.

You chuckles and slowly get up, playing with his patience. Slowly, you unbutton your shirt one by one, before taking off your belt.

You travel your hands down from your torso to your hips, caressing slowly your skin as you watch Dottore's envy look. You let your pants slide down your thighs and tug the hem of your boxers.

One can easily notice how The Doctor is having a hard time containing his patience. His eyes stare hungrily at you and his hand tightly hold his thigh.

You chuckle and walk toward him, then sit on his laps. Your hands wrap around his neck and he soon starts kissing and sucking roughly from your neck to your nipples, making you moan.

You stroke his hair while he does so, smirking at how impatient he is.

"You're so needy." You whisper to which he replies with a groan.

You bring your hand up to his jaw and lift up his face so you can kiss him. Your lips brush softly his, but rapidly turn rougher. His hands travel down your back to your ass and remove your boxers.

His erection teases your asshole, sending a shiver down your spine. You lower yourself on his length, earning a sigh of pleasure from the man. He kisses you again as you adjust to his length, and he starts thrusting inside you. You moan against his mouth as his tongue explores it.

He breaks the kiss and starts kissing your neck, leaving some bites occasionally. His pace gets faster as he pounds in you, your moans getting louder at each thrust.

When you start reaching close to your climax, Dottore's thrusts gets less coordinated and sloppier. After a couple of thrusts, you release your seed before he soon reached his climax as well.

The two of you stay like this, you sitting on his laps, panting. He then pulls out from your hole, leaving a sensation of emptiness inside you.

"We have plenty of time, let's get some rest first." He purrs near your ear as you take a better sitting position on his laps.

~~~~~~~

"Hum Dottore... You were aware that there are guards right outside the room, right?" You send him a glare after have walked near the door to know if there was anyone passing by, only to learn agents were guarding the room.

He simply hums, not minding making other hear how well he fucked you. You roll your eyes and walk to him.

His body is slightly leant over the window, trying to see if there are any agents guarding the surrounding. He turns around and looks at you.

"As expected, it won't be easy to escape, but it will be possible. Now give me your delusion."

You frown at him.
"Why? It's mine, I shall use it myself."

"I don't want you to pass out while using it because I don't want to be crushed to death when I'll be climbing down the liana. Now give."

You stare at him for a moment and eventually give him the delusion. He hangs it on his belt and creates a liana that links from a hook near the window to the roof of the lower parts of the castle.

"Once you reached down the roof, immediately hide lie down so agents can't see you. Remember to also be sure to not be near windows."

You nod at him and climb on the edge of the window to grab the liana. You pull it a bit to test the strength and eventually wrap your legs around it. You let yourself slide down, watching your surroundings as well just in case.

You soon reach the roof, and as Dottore said, you lie down. You are not going to lie, the snow is rather horrible, and you curse yourself for have forgotten to bring a coat.

You turn your head when you hear feet landing on the snow. Dottore crouch himself and makes a follow sign with his finger. The two of you sneak on the roof covered in snow until reaching the end of the length.

The Doctor leans slightly near the edge to see if there are any agents. He quickly goes back to his spot and sits down.

"There are agents here as well. We will have to wait for the relay to have the opportunity to go down."

"And when is the relay?"

Dottore looks up at the sun.
"From the position of the sun, I would say it shall occur, at most, 30 minutes."

You bring a knee to your chest to rest an arm on it as you nod in acknowledgement. You blow a bit in your hands before rubbing them, trying to keep them a bit warm. Dottore looks at you for a moment.

"Want a coat?"

You look back at him.
"I won't say no to it; but I shall have brought one so I will refuse."

"You are just coming back from a flue, so better not catch one again. Besides, I'm used to the bitter cold of the nation." He hands you his coat to which you take and put it on. Since you are around the same size as Dottore, the coat suits you perfectly.

He rests his head on your shoulder. You let out a small smile and wrap an arm around his waist. He leaves a kiss on your neck which warms you up immediately.

Soon, you hear some noises coming from below. Dottore leans forward to see what the matter is.

"They're relaying, we're going down now."

He says and uses the delusion once again. You jump down and grab the liana on the way, allowing you to slide down in security. Dottore rapidly follows behind you.

Once the two of you landed, he grabs your hand and runs in a certain direction. After some running, he stops in his tracks and quickly look around. He pushes you in a narrow space and blocks the view outside with his body.

He looks at you, your bodies against one another. He smirks and kisses your lips. He then turns his head to look outside and peaks his head out of the space. He then grabs your hand again and runs in the direction you were supposed to run.

After a couple of minutes, you reach an unguarded wooden door. He releases you and look inside his pants pocket, taking out a couple of keys. He chooses one to use on the door and open it.
"This way."

He closes the door behind you. You are surrounded by darkness, resulting in you staying still just in case.

Suddenly, a source of light appears and you look back, only to see Dottore with a match. He passes in front of you and grabs your hand.

"This place is unguarded and leads to the capital. Apparently, the former Cryo Archon wanted an escape route in case of emergency. This is why it is not watched."

"Couldn't we use the main doors? You're the second Harbinger."

"The first time I went in solitary confinement was hundreds of years ago, when I was around 25, and I tried to escape the place. I managed, but they caught me at the gates since Pierro was having some business there. Now, he is always informing the whole palace when someone is in confinement." You laugh at his silliness.

After walking for a great couple of minutes, probably 20 minutes, you finally reach the end of the corridor. Dottore opens an access hatch and get out of the hallway. He reaches out his hand for you to take it, to which you accept.

Once out, he closes the hatch and covers it with snow. He brings your hand to his lips and kisses it.

"Now honey, how about we enjoy some vacation together?"

You smirk at him.
"And where would we go?"

"There is this one village near the sea that is rather nice to visit, if you would like."

You smile at him and give him a peek on the lips. He then looks up, a smirk growing on his face.

He walks behind you, toward a horse. You follow him behind and look at him with a frown.

"Are you going to steal this horse?"

"It belongs to The Fatui; so technically, I am allowed to use it."

You climb on the animal's back with ease. He rapidly sits on it, grabs the reins and slams them against the horse's skin so it starts sprinting. You wrap your arms around Dottore's waist to not fall on the snow.

~~~~~~

A few hours passed since you have left the capital, and it is already getting dark. For the moment, you have not run into any troubles, but you are sure that the Fatui will soon notice your escape.

From what Dottore told you, they are only coming inside to deliver the meal, so it won't be too long before they discover the plan.

In all cases, it is not like the two of you have betrayed the organisation. He's the 2nd of the Eleven, what could they potentially do against him?

You feel the horse's pace slowing down. You open your eyes to look first at Dottore, then shifting your gaze to your surroundings. You perceive a seaside village, a bit like Port Ormos, but way more traditional and less "modern".

You then look at Dottore once again.
"Just to inform you, I don't have all my papers to state my identity." You say as you get closer to a group of agents guarding and controlling the town's gates.

"No need to worry, they won't bother you with those."

You nod at his statement and he stops in front of the agents who made a sign of arrest. They come closer to you and suddenly freeze at the sight of Dottore, recognising him.

"Is something the matter?" Dottore asks in a cold tone. Due to his mask, you cannot perceive his eyes but you are sure he is death staring at the agent.

"I apologize for the disturbance My Lord. You may pass." She bows slightly, allowing Dottore to pass. He scoffs and slams lightly the reins to continue his way.

"We will go to a rather nice hotel not too far from the city centre."

"What is this place?" You ask as you look around you.

"This is Morepesok, one of Snezhnaya's main cities. You might have heard it from Pantalone or Tartaglia."

You shake your head slightly, an eyebrow rising on Dottore's face.

"Well, this is where all the goods are exported and imported to Snezhnaya. All of the commercial and business matters are usually taking place here. This is thanks to The Regrator that this town has... Evolved."

He turns his gaze toward you and smiles slightly.

"Years ago, this town was nothing more than a cosy fishing village. I am not one who would feel nostalgic, but happily for the inhabitants, The Tsaritsa requested that the village must stay as it is, so the port was built a bit further from it."

You nod in acknowledgement and admire the city's beauty. The road is made in cobblestones, and the dwellings are made in wood and stone, a bit like Mondstadt, but in a completely different style. There are lots of animated places, such as bars, restaurants and clubs.

You notice some different type of agents around, though they are outnumbered by the Fatui.

"Who are they working for?" You ask while staring at them. Dottore hums and looks in the direction of your gaze.

"Them? They are the authorities or, if you prefer, the police. But don't overestimate them; they are simply here for the decoration."

You look at him with a curious look.
"What do you mean?"

"The Fatui is the one detaining the power in Snezhnaya. The police are only here to tell the people that the government isn't an organisation. But everyone knows they can't do anything against us. I heard from the mayor that they are keeping them for small matters in cities. Crimes and important offenses are taken care by The Fatui."

"So if I steal something, it will be taken care by the Fatui?"

"It depends what you have stolen. If you have stolen some goods from The Fatui or an aristocrat, you can be sure to face our organisation. If it is merely an apple, it will only be taken care by the police."
"And if I have stolen and burned Signora's pictures of her husband?"

Dottore laughs loudly at your question, a grin appearing on your face.

"You will face this witch for sure if she ever knows it." He keeps laughing, imagining the lady's face once she'll get this info.

After some minutes passed, Dottore stops in front of a large building, not especially a luxurious one, but more of a cosy and comfy one. He gets down of the horse and you climb down as well. Once done, your hands slip in each other's and you two walk toward the entrance.

"Don't we need to attach the horse?"
He shrugs.

"Who cares? We will go back to the capital by carriage."

You just stare at him and enter the place.

It is decorated in a Snezhnayan style, and as expected, it gives this comfortable atmosphere. Dottore walks toward the counter where you are greeted by a woman. She smiles as she sees you.

"Good evening, is there anything I can do for you?" Her tone is gentle and rather friendly.

"We would like to book a room for two for two nights" He replies in a surprisingly calm and respectful tone.
The woman smiles and takes out a key from a chest of drawers.

"Would you like for the breakfast to be included?"

He turns toward you, which you assume he wishes to know your opinion. You nod at him and he does that same.

"Alright, that will be 5000 Moras."
Dottore takes out his Fatui card and shows it to the woman.

"Put the note to the Northland Bank's account. You shall receive the money shortly."

After writing a note for Pantalone on a paper so the woman can give it as a "proof", she indicates which room you shall occupy.

It is an average-sized room located on the last floor with a view on the nearby street. You don't mind the view; you are only interested in the comfiness and having a roof to stay under.

You look around, enjoying the warmth of the room.

On one side of the room is located the bed. On the opposite, there is a couch and a boiler nearby. Paintings of the nation's landscape are hanging on the wooden walls.

You sit on one of the couch, soon joined by Dottore. He sighs, glad to have finally time to rest after hours of riding. You sit closer to him, wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your face in the crouch of his neck.

At his turn, he wraps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head. You enjoy the silence as well as he does.

You love these peaceful moments where the two of you are the only person that matter, he is in your arms and you are in his arms, lovingly enjoying the other's warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4K 45
'𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧' When y/n finds herself in another world, she is forced to brave the harsh environment s...
471K 19.2K 74
Dottore x Reader book here we go. I'm excited to write this one I've been waiting a bit now. So enjoy some more Dottore
50.7K 2.1K 19
as the designated head engineer of sumeru, your job is very simple: complete the tasks given to you by the grand sage. one day, azar comes to you wit...
442K 14.6K 51
Y/N L/N - Young and energetic Hydro Catalyst user. In order to escape her old life and arranged marriage, she gets invited to join the Fatui by the...