Chapter 11: Assistants

Art by @Koroizuna

TW: Gore, Blood, dismemberment

----------------

Your eyes flutter slowly open when you feel some motion near you. You rub your eyes and look up to see Dottore peacefully sleeping, one of his arms wrapped around you. You nuzzle his neck and plant a kiss on it. You keep your forehead against his, listening to his calm breathing.

"You can stop pretending, I know you are awake."

He chuckles and kisses your forehead. His hand goes from your back to your hair and caresses it. You look at him with a smile and lean to kiss his lips. You kiss him back and he leans forward to nuzzle your neck, planting some kisses on the way. You hum, caressing his mint blue hair. A comforting silence stays in the room.

At least until a disturbing and loud ringing resonates through the room. You grimace while Dottore groans. You tap the alarm clock to stop it and put your hand back in his hair.

"Can't we just send some other clones like last time?" You whine, kissing the top of his head.

"Don't complain. You are paid for working." You sigh and Dottore grabs your ass cheeks before positioning the two of you so you are sitting on his laps. You wrap your hands around his waist.

"I will have to deal with Pantalone for a few financial stuff. I shall be back in a few hours."

You hum and he kisses your lips softly. You smile against his mouth and kiss him back. He lies down on his back as the kisses continue, letting one imagine what shall happen next ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

The room is dead silent. Your eyes are fixed on the man lying on the exam table, your hands ready to note any reaction. You sigh and start writing down.

"Subject numbers 1107-22, no sigh of life. Fail." You finish your sentence and turn off the little recording device that Dottore created, inspired by a Fontaine's invention.

Or mainly, he copied it but created his own in case if the government used those to spy on people.

You then hear some voices coming from outside the exam room. You snap your head toward the door and squint your eyes.

"That's not a clone." The youngest clone says while looking at you.

"Stay here, I'm taking care of this." You reply, putting the stuff in your hands on the side.

You open the exam room's door and look around, to spot two persons standing in the lab. You don't recall have seen them and they don't look like test subjects. But you know very well no-one is allowed in The Doctor's laboratory.

You grab one of the syringes filled with toxins from your belt and cast it right before their eyes. They jump back and turn their gaze at you. You grab another syringe and glare at them, approaching them rapidly and dangerously.

"Visitors are rare, but how convenient, we're lacking of test subjects." You grin at them, preparing yourself to cast another syringe.

The man on the left gets into a fighting position and puts a hand in front of him, as to try to stop you. The woman on the right simply backs herself a bit before taking a fighting position as well.