Chapter 19: Sumeru

TW: Azar. Just Azar.

------------------

The carriage eventually arrives at a stop. When you step outside, you are greeted with the warm air of Sumeru, as well as the bustling sounds of the capital. Even though you have stayed here for some years, you can't help but feel mesmerized by the beauty of the view.

You take some steps forward, crossing the city's gates since no vehicles are allowed inside, except for some wheelbarrows to transport the merchandises. Dottore soon follows behind you and wraps an arm around your waist.

"The butlers will bring our stuff in the hotel, so we can directly go to the Akademiya and get down to business. Once done, I will probably soon go back to Snezhnaya, but that would depend on Omega's whereabouts." He leaves a kiss on your neck and you sigh.

It is true that Omega and Prime have always been competitive when it came to you. You have always known Omega as "the most selfish segment" but even if he would always praise himself, he also courts you a lot.

Prime has always kept an eye on him because Omega would always invite you to drink some tea or go on a walk together. When Prime was not around, Omega had to deal with the other clones, meaning it was more difficult to get some time with you.

So in a few words, this trip to Sumeru would be Omega's best opportunity to spend some time with you.

And Prime is completely aware of that.

You feel your hand being tugged forward and Dottore's eyes piercing at you hint that he doesn't want to waste time standing while doing nothing since you have work to do.

You sigh and walk by his sides, hands intertwined, to arrive at the gates of the Akademiya.

Just like a few years ago, the Akademiya is well guarded and seems to ask for people's identity when they cross the school's gates if they are not familiar with the place.

When you approach, Dottore lets your hand go and walks toward the door. He is soon called by a guard.

"Good morning sir, I must ask you for your papers before entering the Akademiya."

Dottore immediately shot him a death glare.
"Excuse me?"

You silently sigh, put on the mask that is actually a sort machine that allows you to analyse things more quickly and basically do what the Akasha can. It only has the shape of a mask that covers the eyes. (Idk if you have the ref, but it basically looks like the masks the Team Flare managers are wearing in Pokémon XY)

You then walk toward the guard.
"Now, as security matters, we have to provide our identity to enter the Akademiya. It has been like this since a certain person has been expelled from here after seeking forbidden knowledge."

You bring your attention back to the guard.
"Here are my papers. Lord Dottore and I have an appointment with the Grand Sage."

The guard reads your papers for a great couple of seconds. You have the feeling he takes longer than he should take to check your information. Your heart speeds up slightly, hoping that he doesn't notice these papers are fake.

Indeed, you have been blacklisted from entering the Akademiya so the guards should know your name. That's why before you depart Pantalone has given you fake papers. You had asked about Dottore and if he needed fake papers as well, which was a mistake since Pantalone laughed at you and affirmed that Dottore already has brand new papers after he has become a Harbinger and that the guards wouldn't know Dottore has been expelled since it happened at least 400 years ago.