Chapter 6: Meeting

TW: Fatui whores (hot ppl)

---------------------

And here you thought you would be able to have an easier day...

This morning, Dottore quite woke you up early to warn you that a meeting to which you have to attend will take place at 9am.

It was 5 fucking am.

He had to get you up four hours earlier to warn you at the last minute of a meeting? Really?

You quite shot him a glare, to which he completely ignores.

So here you are now, following the Harbinger through the corridors of the headquarters to find the meeting room.
From what your superior told you, it is a meeting about the budget and stuff, which is why the Harbingers' personal assistants also have to attend to the meeting.

Well, seems you have graduated from assistant to personal assistant.

After a couple of minutes walking, you eventually reach the room that is guarded by two Fatuus. Pantalone arrives at the moment the both of you enter the room.

The ninth slightly wave at you, and you give him a small smile. Of course, you weren't looking where you were going and ended up bumping into someone 
When you bring your eyes back in front of you, looking down, you are greeted by a pair of dark eyes with a red cross, glaring at you. You see a white and dark haired beautiful woman who shots you a threatening glare. From her attire, you assume she is one of the Fatui Harbingers.

"The least you could do is apologizing, you know?" Her tone is cold.

"Apologies." You speak with a stern voice, not sure if you are completely fucked up or you will get away with such a trivial mistake.

“No worries, but be sure to look where you are going next time.”

You stare at her in silence with a suspicious look. Her small smile and voice sounds so fake that even a child could perceive her mask.

You rapidly walk to the seat next to Dottore to avoid this weirdo. You notice every place have the name of the person on a paper in front of them, so you will be able to understand who is who.

Once you sit down, Dottore leans a bit toward you.

"This is your first meeting with us, right?" He whispers so he doesn't make much noise, probably since he's not in the mood to attract attention right away. You simply nod as an answer.

"Alright, then let me enounce you some of the rules: - First of all, never speak unless you are asked to.
- Second, if Her Majesty arrives for whatever reasons, don't stare at her and bow down when she enters the room. 
- third, don't threaten the Harbingers."

"Aren't those rules obvious?"

"I don't know what can go through your head at a moment, so it is necessary to apply rules with you."

Your mouth almost hangs, not finding anything as a punch back. Since the other Harbingers haven't arrived yet, Dottore suggests to gain times and to start showing some formulas and other stuff while waiting for the others. You agree to this, not having anything to do anyways.

The two of you spend minutes having your own fun with chemistry. He was explaining some of his founding while you were from times to times asking more details or enouncing some theories. 

Once the Harbingers and their assistants finally arrive, Dottore tells you the both of you will finish this later. Everyone gain their respectable seats, and the two of you put their feet up on the table and leaning a bit backward to be in balance, waiting for the meeting to actually start.