Ending 1: But tell me...

Art by @thijikoy

TW: yn's unstable behaviour tbh

----------------------

Darkness and darkness...

All you see is darkness.

It has been long since you lost the track of time. You don't know where you are nor what day it is.

Things have gotten so weird. You feel like living your life, yet, you also feel like dreaming.

At least, you believe you are living your life. You feel like reviewing events from the past.

You were in the middle of a discussion with Dottore about ancient technology. Once this conversation was done and he had left the room, you were progressively surrounded by darkness and then have to witness a moment you almost forgot; when Granny Ruoxin took you in.

These past events seem to keep flowing up recently. You always knew some things weren't real before, but now memories are showing up in your mind.

You also sometimes hear voices, but you somehow can't manage to process them.

Your mind is completely confused.

You feel powerless.

You keep walking in the darkness, hoping to find at least the lowest glow of light. You cannot hear anything, you cannot feel anything, you cannot see anything; like if your soul is removed from your body, or your senses are not working as they would.

"It has been a while since we last went on a walk together, hasn't it?"

You immediately turn your attention toward the voice. You see Baizhu, walking by your sides. You then look at your surroundings, seeing the wilderness of Liyue. You believe you are near those mountains where the Adepti live.

"I honestly quite missed these walks. Snezhnaya is so different from Liyue, it is hard to get used to this nation. I still have the feeling Liyue is my home." You answered automatically.

Right. You cannot control your motions. All you do is simply watch your past self from your past self's eyes. It was rather annoying when you saw Azar congratulating you for your results on an important exam during your time in the Akademiya. All you wanted was shocking him to death.

Baizhu hums, "My brother said the same thing after starting to work for the Fatui, which is why he always takes his holidays here."

You stay silent for a moment, only nodding in response.

"So, why inviting me on a walk?"

"My, am I not allowed to invite a dear friend anymore?"

"I know you Baizhu, if you want to talk about something, please do."

He chuckled, knowing exactly you were suspicious of him.

"I heard you received a vision."

You frown, not sure how he knows about it.

"Your brother told you, didn't he?" You sigh, expecting it to happen.

"You really don't like your vision, do you?"

You shake your head, crossing your arms in the process.

"That thing is insulting, and the worst is that it is impossible to destroy."

"Having a vision is not as bad as you think. It can help everyday life, such as creating a vine to grab objects from far away for example." He chuckles at your glare, "Come on (Y/N), and don't tell me you have never used your vision for random reasons."