Chapter 13: The Baladeer

TW: Scarabortion

-------------------

Another day another slay.

You open the lab door widely, making it crash loudly against the wall, but who cares? 

Dottore's clones got quite used to your weird behaviours (you're not sure why they say you're weird as well) so they don't bring up your carelessness. 

You walk toward the closet and pick some tools to prepare the couple of surgeries you will be doing. 
At least illegal surgeries since Dottore didn't give you the permission to perform some.

But oh well...

You walk toward the exam room, humming Rage beneath the Mountains, and open the door, revealing... Something rather unexpected.

You suddenly become silent and frown.
Why the hell is Scaramouche tied up to the exam table?

You walk toward him and he immediately shifts his gaze toward you, glaring. You remove the clothe that was covering his mouth and he gasps.

"Finally!" He exclaims. You stay silent and stare at him with a neutral expression.

"What the hell are you playing at? This is a restricted area. The kindergarten is on the other side of the city you know?"

"How dare you speak to me like that?! Do you have any ideas who I am?!"

"I heard people saying you were an iPad kid. It seems they are right." 

He insults you and you chuckle internally. He's really entertaining to watch. 

"Alright alright kiddo, there is no need to get angry right now." You mock and he tries to free himself from the ropes tying him up to hit you. 

You cross your arms and watch him childishly debate with the ropes. After good minutes, he stops and lies back down on the table. His gaze rapidly shifts toward you.

"Hey, be useful and untie me."

You stay still for a moment before turning around and walking toward a near desk. You start taking some tools and ordering them.

"Well, you must be here for a reason. I cannot untie you unless if The Doctor accepts." You decide to play with him some more. 

"I am the 6th of the Harbingers! You must be following my orders! Now untie me right away!"

You don't look at him yet and you smile. 
"And as far as I am aware, Il Dottore is the 2nd of the Harbingers. I believe his orders are more significant than yours." 

He yells at you again, casting curses after curses. You let him take out his anger. Once he is done, you turn to take a look at him.

"Alright, I will accept to free you from these ropes if you help me with something."

"Tsk, and what would you ask?"

~~~~~~~~~~

The both of you peak your heads from the corner of the wall. You perceive two Fatui soldiers guarding a room.

"Alright, while I distract those two, you enter the room and bring back whatever you wished to take." Scaramouche mutters and you nod. His gaze then shifts toward you, "I want you to take her little secret diary, as well as the pictures of her husband."

"She has a husband?" You frown at his affirmation. 

"I'll tell you later." He says and starts walking toward the two men. They straighten themselves before bowing down.