Chapter 1: Expelled

TW: Azar, needles, poison, mention of murder

-------------------------------

"You are exasperation."

The man in front of you doesn't hesitate to show such a dry tone. His eyes are burning of anger, just like his face, while the people behind him are glaring at you with disgust or whatever synonym to these types of expressions.

Sitting on a rather comfortable chair, you blankly stare at him, not showing an ounce of emotion.

"When you have first been assigned to this university, you have agreed to follow the rules and all the requirements to study here."

"Not even you have broken several of our rules by illegally experimenting or going on expeditions without authorization, but you also put your own classmates in danger; to the point some lost their lives!"

His fists slam onto the dark wooden desk, which resonate inside the room along with his voice. Your expression _ however _ remains unchanged.

"Mad, crazy, psycho... Those were the kinds of words the students referred you as. And from where we are now, I can tell these rumours were actually true."

"Mind control and corruption, what the fuck is wrong with you to make these kinds of experiments, especially on a couple of our students..."

"Most of them are only in a coma. The others are just having memory troubles, but that was expected." You speak up; however you couldn't hold a small chuckle. Your stare never leaves the man's; his anger is burning even more.
A silence install inside the room, none daring speaking. The man leans toward you, his brown eyes piercing inside yours.

"You are not only mad or a psycho M.(L/N), you are a monster. No human beings would behave like you did." He then gets back to his position, his glare not leaving yours.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you are officially expelled from the Akademiya. You have a week to pack your things, and you will not be allowed to set a foot back in this prestigious place. Now get out of my sight."

"Lovely, I will not have to see morons like you."

You scoff, stand up and casually leave the room, not wasting your time by greeting the Grand Sage or any of his fellows behind him.

Your expression is still neutral, but you are burning of anger inside. The Akademiya was supposed to be an asset for your experiments and would have allowed you a good place among the scientists, but of course, your experiments aren't accepted among the university.

Born in the nation of Liyue, precisely in Qingce Village. You have lost your parents at a very young age and was taken under the "village's chief's" care. You never had interest in what happened to them since the person you are counting as your parent is the one who educated and fed you all these years, aka Granny Ruoxin.

She has always considered you as her own child, though she sometimes struggled to make you follow some rules, such as not running in the forest alone or being back before dark. These rules seem like the normal rules given to children by their parents; however, it has taken a long time before you started to follow them at the slightest.

You never liked playing with other children to some games of hide and seek or whatever they are used to do. You wanted to see a bit the world from outside, becoming an adventurer and exploring each corner of Teyvat. Every time granny went to Liyue Harbour; you have always asked her to bring back some books about the world and adventure.

Quite looking like the average child's dream, right? Well, this basically ended when you were 17 years old. Granny wasn't at her best and asked you to pick some berries in the nearby forest, which was an easy task for you since you knew the place like your pocket.