Chapter 18: Curse of the Gods

Art by @mojiuxuan on Twitter

TW: slight 🍋 + Blood

---------------------------------

Dottore's lips crash again against yours, pushing his tongue inside your mouth. You moan at his action. His hand travels under your pants, caressing your ass cheeks. When he pulls away, he smirks down at you and his other hand caresses your cheek.

"So, darling, how does it feel to have been promoted to ' The Doctor's right arm ' in only four years of work among the Fatui?"

"I will just miss our little moments here." you smile at him and he kisses you again.

"Don't be dramatic; we will always have time to spend together."

You hum and wrap your legs around his waist, bringing him closer. You place your hands on his clothed torso and trace his beautiful features.

"Besides..." He brings his lips closer to yours, "you can always come visit me if you feel like it." He catches your lips, leaving a sensual kiss on them.

"But you must be aware that if you do bad work..." He slides his fingers from your ass to reach your asshole. You inhale sharply at the sensation, looking into his crimson eyes. "I will have to punish you." He squints his eyes slightly and bites your neck. You let out a moan when his fingers enter you. He gives you a side eye, his lips almost brushing your skin.

"Bad boys need to be punished and good boys have to be rewarded right?"

"Then be a good boy for me now."

~~~~~~~~

You leave Dottore's laboratory while avoiding his new assistant so he won't see your flushed face and weird way to walk. However, the two guards rapidly noticed this but they, of course, did not bring this up.

Everyone knows your relationship with Il Dottore. During a Snezhnayan Festival, people heavily noticed how close the two of you were since you wouldn't stop sticking together.

Sure, rumours ran everywhere in the Headquarters, and even more when you have been promoted "The Doctor's Right Arm" after his former right arm died when exploring deep depths of The Chasm.

To choose who would be his new Right Arm, a practical, written and combat exams have been put in place and as expected, many people postulated, including you. Dottore had heavily recommended you to postulate to this post, which you would have done even without his advice.

The practical was a mere experiment that you had already worked on with your superior. The written was an exam in an Akademiya style, but harder when it came to results and demonstration. The combat one was the hardest in your opinion. You had to fight a lot of ruin machines, which was no easy task when delusions were not allowed.

Nonetheless, you were the one who had the highest score in total. Perfect results in practicing and writing, and rather good performance at fighting. It has shut people's mouth since some said your promotion was due to you fucking Dottore.

As Dottore's Right Arm, you are only getting orders from him and are kind of the director of the Fatui's scientific side since Dottore always stays hidden in his lab. You prefer to follow this way rather than getting orders from everyone.

You let out a small sigh and walk down the stairs of the building, directing the entrance. Some materials had to be taken outside and you decided to get them yourself. They won't be too hard to find, they are simple specialities of Snezhnaya that can be found in forests.

The guards bow down slightly as you cross the door. A butler asks you if you would like to be escorted somewhere but you refuse, simply because you don't need anyone accompanying you.