Chapter 15: Solitary confinement

Art by @aiiden_n on Twitter

TW: 🍋

----------------

You cross your arms in boredom and watch Dottore inelegantly sitting on the couch of the room.

"Are you serious?"

He looks up at you with an eyebrow raise as he removes his sharp mask.

"What?"

"Are you seriously going to stay in solitary confinement for 72h because we simply did a joke to them?"

He frowns slightly in confusion and shrug.
"What? You want to escape? Good luck with that; we're at the highest floor of one of the highest towers of the Headquarters."

You roll your eyes and start walking toward the window. You open it and bend over slightly to have an estimation of the height.

Two arms soon make their way around your waist and Dottore kisses your neck.
"C'mon honey, since nobody's around, we can have some time for ourselves."

You look at him over your shoulder and notice his wide smirk. You roll your eyes and dramatically sigh.

You then turn around, wrapping an arm around his waist while the other looks for something in your pocket. You take out a green object that makes Dottore's eyes widen.

He takes it in his hand and looks at you.
"Wait, didn't you give it to Pierro when we were in his office?"

"I stole Childe's delusion and gave it to him. There is no way I'm giving him mine." Dottore laughs and kisses your cheek.

"Since we have my Dendro delusion, we could make some lianas to come down the tower and just go away from this room."

Dottore thinks at your suggestion. He looks a bit out of the window before speaking.

"We will have to be careful. Those guards could mistake us with intruders and it would only bring us back here."

He sets the delusion on a nightstand next to the couch and wraps again his arms around you. His hands travel down your waist to your ass, giving it a slight squeeze. You hum quietly and look up at him.

"You're such a horny bastard, do you know that?"

He simply chuckles and lowers his head on your neck to leave a kiss, then another one and another one. He soon stays still, enjoying the proximity in silence.

On the other side, you are enjoying as well the silence, inhaling his smell that you actually like, and how his touch makes you melt. With one hand, you unbutton his shirt, in a rather slow pace, and start kissing his neck as well as his collarbone. He let out a small whimper, enjoying the feeling your lips give as they brush his skin.

Dottore leads you to the couch, allowing you to sit on his laps as you continue pleasuring him. His quiet moans encourage you to go further and starts sucking at his nipples as your fingers sensually caress his abs.

You love his body and the sounds he makes every time you get intimate with him, but you love more the man himself. People would call him a monster or a psychopath, but to your eyes, he is the type of person you would love.

He is similar to you, both outcasts of the society and mad people, who only seek knowledge and power; which pushed him to show more tolerance and compassion to you.

He is selfish. Extremely greedy and selfish. But he sees a part of himself in you. That is exactly why he would let you get close to him and let himself get close to you.