Outcast | Dottore X M! Reader

By frenchie_duvar

"One cannot deny your intelligence and your genius. But Doctor, I must affirm your brilliance cannot surpass... More

Before Reading
Chapter 1: Expelled
Chapter 2: A new path
Chapter 3: Il Dottore
Chapter 4: Essay
Chapter 5: experimentation
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Factory
Chapter 8: Liyue
Chapter 9: "Holidays"
Chapter 10: Welcome back to Snezhnaya
Chapter 12: Clones
Chapter 13: The Baladeer
Chapter 14: Medicines
Chapter 15: Solitary confinement
Chapter 16: Morepesok
Chapter 17: Farewell Rosalyn
Chapter 18: Curse of the Gods
Chapter 19: Sumeru
Chapter 20: Zandik
Chapter 21: Dance of the Sabzeruz
Chapter 22: It is only a question of time...
Ending 1: But tell me...
Ending 2: Was it actually worth it?
AN:

Chapter 11: Assistants

624 20 1
By frenchie_duvar

Art by @Koroizuna

TW: Gore, Blood, dismemberment

----------------

Your eyes flutter slowly open when you feel some motion near you. You rub your eyes and look up to see Dottore peacefully sleeping, one of his arms wrapped around you. You nuzzle his neck and plant a kiss on it. You keep your forehead against his, listening to his calm breathing.

"You can stop pretending, I know you are awake."

He chuckles and kisses your forehead. His hand goes from your back to your hair and caresses it. You look at him with a smile and lean to kiss his lips. You kiss him back and he leans forward to nuzzle your neck, planting some kisses on the way. You hum, caressing his mint blue hair. A comforting silence stays in the room.

At least until a disturbing and loud ringing resonates through the room. You grimace while Dottore groans. You tap the alarm clock to stop it and put your hand back in his hair.

"Can't we just send some other clones like last time?" You whine, kissing the top of his head.

"Don't complain. You are paid for working." You sigh and Dottore grabs your ass cheeks before positioning the two of you so you are sitting on his laps. You wrap your hands around his waist.

"I will have to deal with Pantalone for a few financial stuff. I shall be back in a few hours."

You hum and he kisses your lips softly. You smile against his mouth and kiss him back. He lies down on his back as the kisses continue, letting one imagine what shall happen next ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

The room is dead silent. Your eyes are fixed on the man lying on the exam table, your hands ready to note any reaction. You sigh and start writing down.

"Subject numbers 1107-22, no sigh of life. Fail." You finish your sentence and turn off the little recording device that Dottore created, inspired by a Fontaine's invention.

Or mainly, he copied it but created his own in case if the government used those to spy on people.

You then hear some voices coming from outside the exam room. You snap your head toward the door and squint your eyes.

"That's not a clone." The youngest clone says while looking at you.

"Stay here, I'm taking care of this." You reply, putting the stuff in your hands on the side.

You open the exam room's door and look around, to spot two persons standing in the lab. You don't recall have seen them and they don't look like test subjects. But you know very well no-one is allowed in The Doctor's laboratory.

You grab one of the syringes filled with toxins from your belt and cast it right before their eyes. They jump back and turn their gaze at you. You grab another syringe and glare at them, approaching them rapidly and dangerously.

"Visitors are rare, but how convenient, we're lacking of test subjects." You grin at them, preparing yourself to cast another syringe.

The man on the left gets into a fighting position and puts a hand in front of him, as to try to stop you. The woman on the right simply backs herself a bit before taking a fighting position as well.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! That is no way to treat your colleagues!" The young man says.

"Colleagues? If I had known colleagues would be coming I would have poisoned the air and ripped your organs out of your dead body for have simply interrupted my experiment." You spat while grabbing a scalpel from the nearby table. On the other hand, the man grips his hydro delusion, ready to use it.

"Hey, hey! There is no need for a fight, right?" The woman says in a rather scared tone, "We are only here because our superiors tasked us to get something from The Doctor."

"He's not here, now get out!"

"We are aware, that is why we were told to come to you if he was absent when we arrived."

The woman puts herself between the two of you and your glare shift between both. You bring the weapons down only when the man comes back to a less hostile pose. You cross your arms and squint your eyes slightly.

"Who are your superiors?" You spat again, not caring if your words are careless.

"Well, hum... We already saw each other during a meeting... I'm Carmen Martinez, Pulcinella's assistant. He's Hugo Dupont, Pierro's assistant." Carmen says and gestures to Hugo when she introduces him.

"Probably. What do you need? The Doctor won't be here in a few hours."

Hugo coughs a bit and puts an arm in an elegant pose while staring down at you, his eyes showing haughtiness.

The bastard...

"Well, I need some enquiries concerning some new weapons and delusion for the next exploration in the Abyss."

Even his voice is haughty.

You gesture your head toward the woman then, asking what she needs.
"I, hum, I'm here for political matters that need to be discussed with the Doctor but-"

"So why are you here? If you need to see him just get out and go fetch for him. Don't waste my time!" You frown at her and she slightly jumps back at your harsh tone. She looks down.

"T- This is an urgent matter so we can directly talk about it if you're willing to transmit the information to Lord Dottore." She spoke so fast that your brain almost didn't comprehend what she wanted.

Your eyes switch from Hugo to Carmen and you shrug.

"I'm willing to help you if you are willing to do a little favour for me. No worries it won't take a minute." You give one of your most faked smiles just to make them understand they cannot refuse. Hugo scoffs and Carmen rapidly nods.

You chuckle and make a hand motion for them to follow you. You walk toward the exam room and enter it, making a sign for them to keep following.

You walk to the exam table while the two assistants stay behind you. You look at the young clone who is hiding at the other end of the table.

"Hey, please give me the circular saw." The clone nods and runs toward the closets. The assistants give a weird look with a small shock at the sight of the clone.

"Is that-"

"Ask Prime. Not me." You spat at Hugo who simply stares at the kid who comes back with the saw. He gives it to you.

"Wait what are you going to do?"

You ignore Carmen's interrogation and turn on the saw to cut the body's members. You don't mind Carmen's screams when she watch the scene, and you could barely hear their footsteps as they back off. Once you're done, you wipe your brow and you look at your work.

Perfect.

You grab the head and turns around with a smile, your bloody figure facing the two assistants. They grimace at you while Carmen as a hand in front of her mouth.

"I want you to take the body parts and put them in a bag that I will burn later. It won't be much of a problem, will it?" You extend your arms so one of them can grab the decapitated head but they only back off.

"Ugh, I see why Lord Pierro warned me... You're such a psychopath. There is absolutely no way I am touching that... Thing." He shows disgust in his voice. On the other hand, Carmen stays silent and squeezed her eyes, probably to contain the urge to puke.

"Do as he says." The youngest clone crosses his arms and glares at the young man. Hugo's gaze shifts from you to the clone.

"Refusing to obey one of our dear Harbingers is considered as betrayal, isn't it?" You smile and he frowns as to admit his defeat.

The man takes a few hesitant steps and grabs the head.
"Where's the bag?"

"Right behind you."

He turns around and spots a black bag. He approaches it and puts the member inside. He brings the bag near the exam table and starts putting the different members inside. You chuckle, glad to see someone as haughty as him to do some pitiful and dirty jobs.

"Oh don't get your hopes high."

"I did not say anything." You put your hand under your chin and smirk. He gets up after putting the last member and points his index at you.

"And you better shut up about this. Otherwise you fucking with Lord Dottore will leave this building and spread toward the headquarters."

"My my, I knew Fontaine people had a wide imagination but I never knew it would actually become some sort of delusional sexual fantasies. I wonder what unholy thoughts put that into your boring mind."

"Oh come on! From the first step I've put here today, maids were talking about "Lord Dottore's assistant being spotted leaving his room with the second Harbinger this morning. At the end of the day, the whole building will know you as The Doctor's gigolo who fucks him only to keep up his job. That would explain why you're lasting longer than the others."

You squint your eyes slightly.
"That's rich of you, someone known as the Harbinger's slut. Everyone knows you flirted with Pantalone and Capitano to "increase your reputation and get a higher salary". Concerning myself, many people here doubt I even exist since they have never spotted me."

He looks at you with widened eyes and you keep smirking at him. Pantalone did tell you about The Jester's assistant being a jackass who is doing absolutely anything to get a higher rank, even if that means flirting with higher ups.

Agents were talking about it rather silently since Hugo is actually a respected man among the Fatui only because he is Pierro's assistant. But don't get it all wrong, all of his superiors know about his asshole's personality.

How entertaining it is to you.

You grab the bag and look at the man.
"Now that you have done the part of the contract, why not taking care of the reason why you are here, mmh?"

~~~~~

"Are you not going to take off that lab coat? It stinks blood!" Hugo's disgusting voice spats, glaring at your outfit while you look for a few files in your office.

"Why bother wasting water on cleaning the coat right now if it's for dirtying it later?" You read the files titles and you turn your head to gaze the man.

"In this lab, we're constantly exposed to blood. You cannot be up to work here if you are scared to get your hands dirty." You scoff and put the files on your desk before sitting on your chair. You then look up at them who are sat on the chairs in front of your desk.

"Who do I start with?"

"Hugo starting would actually be better... My task is confidential." You snap your head toward the blonde haired man and nod at him to order him to speak up.

"I'm here for the weapons used for the Abyss exploration."

You open a chest of drawers and take a file on which reads "Abyss". You rapidly read the inside.

"A new patch of delusion will soon be delivered to The Jester since the last patch has been sent to The Captain. Concerning the weapons, we are working on completely different ones than the ones that were created before. They are not finished, you need to wait."

"What do you mean wait?! We've ordered those weapons two months ago!" He half yells. Your eyes immediately look at him.

"If you are not happy, then just go make them yourself. Dottore did not put those in his priority tasks for a reason."

"Oh and what would surpass the Director's orders?"

"Dottore's planning is only known by him and his right-hand. I cannot give you any information. Anything to add?"

"Yes, I will report your disrespectful behaviour my superiors. Don't expect being around this long now."

Alright Karen.

With that, he gets up and slams the door once he exited. Carmen looks down right when your eyes meet hers.

"What polities you want to talk about now?"

"R- Right, well, The Rooster wanted to talk about the incident that happened in the Eleazar Hospital a few months back in Sumeru. He asked if The Doctor would be interested in rebuilding the Hospital to continue the search for the cure there."

You lean back on your chair, staring at the woman.

Dottore mentioned the Eleazar hospital located near Aaru Village once or twice. When you asked him, he told you it has been destroyed not too long ago by a fire incident. You had once perceived the hospital from afar on your way back from Aaru Village, but you didn't approach it because of the Fatui and Eremites guarding the place.

"He did not mention anything about wanting it fixed, and as far as I am aware, there are people cursed by Eleazar in one of the lab's parts so the cure is still trying to be found. I will send his answer to you once I will ask him."

She quickly nods and gets up.
"I won't waste any more of your time, have a nice day and thank you for the information." She rapidly leaves the room and exits the room.

She strangely bows down once she opens the door and quickly leaves. A few seconds later, you see Prime's head popping out of the door frame and looks at you.

"What was she doing here?" He asks as he enters the room, walking toward you.

"Nothing important honestly."

Dottore sits on the edge of your desk and looks down at you. He grabs your chin between his thumb and index, slightly caressing it.

"You're handsome covered in blood." You return his smile and your face heats up a bit.

His hands go down and grab your thighs, lifting you up to sit you on his Laps. You wrap your arms behind his neck before he softly kisses you. He then lays his head against the crook of your neck. You gently caress his soft blue hair and deposit a kiss on his head. He hums before gives your neck a kiss.

The two of you stay like this, hugging each other for a great couple of minute, until one of Dottore's clone decide to disturb the peaceful moment you had.

And not gonna lie, it made Prime angry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.7K 19
as the designated head engineer of sumeru, your job is very simple: complete the tasks given to you by the grand sage. one day, azar comes to you wit...
29.9K 927 18
π‘΄π’š 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’•π’π’š-𝑰𝒍 𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝑺𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒐 '𝑷𝒆𝒕' Since the last events,the second Fatui Harbinger h...
112K 5.6K 33
(CURRENTLY EDITING/REWRITING.) [α΅€Κ·β±Λ’α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅‚α΅’βΏα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³Λ‘α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ Λ£ ᴰᡒᡗᡗᡒʳᡉ!α΄Ή!α΄Ώα΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³] "𝙏𝙀 π™—π™š π™π™€π™£π™šπ™¨π™© 𝙄 𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 π™šπ™«π™šπ™£ 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬 𝙝𝙀𝙬 𝙄 π™œπ™€π™© π™π™šπ™§...
79.1K 2.5K 56
War. War is all she can think of. Fighting for her life is all she can think of. Being a yaksha for her nation of Khaneri'ah, she swore to protect wh...