Outcast | Dottore X M! Reader

By frenchie_duvar

"One cannot deny your intelligence and your genius. But Doctor, I must affirm your brilliance cannot surpass... More

Before Reading
Chapter 1: Expelled
Chapter 2: A new path
Chapter 3: Il Dottore
Chapter 4: Essay
Chapter 5: experimentation
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Factory
Chapter 8: Liyue
Chapter 9: "Holidays"
Chapter 11: Assistants
Chapter 12: Clones
Chapter 13: The Baladeer
Chapter 14: Medicines
Chapter 15: Solitary confinement
Chapter 16: Morepesok
Chapter 17: Farewell Rosalyn
Chapter 18: Curse of the Gods
Chapter 19: Sumeru
Chapter 20: Zandik
Chapter 21: Dance of the Sabzeruz
Chapter 22: It is only a question of time...
Ending 1: But tell me...
Ending 2: Was it actually worth it?
AN:

Chapter 10: Welcome back to Snezhnaya

761 32 23
By frenchie_duvar

Art by @ROROI KONA on Twitter

TW: NSFW

-------------------

You silently sigh of boredom. The hot breath adds fog on the carriage's cold window that disappears very soon. The white lands of Snezhnaya defile in front of your eyes at a rapid pace.

You are now back in the snowy lands of the ever winter without mercy, lands that have something you have missed more than you would admit.

During these three weeks in Liyue Harbour, you only took care of the administration papers. At the end of the last week, you were tasked to inspect how things go in the ruin guard factory.

Things were not too horrible though. Since you had the afternoon free, you kept spending time in the city. You once went seeing the captain of the Crux where she counted you about some of her travels. But you mainly spent your times at Third-Round Knockout to listen to Iron Tongue Tian's tales. You have also met a very knowledgeable man there, named Zhongli.

This man is a consultant of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and knows a lot about Liyue's History and culture. As much as you would usually hate staying still while listening to someone for hours, you appreciated listening to him. You learned quite a lot of things from him.

Besides that, you got slightly harassed by the Funeral Parlour's director; she basically asked you to die so she can bury you.

Very advertising...

But anyway, these vacations were great. You enjoyed resting more than usual, but after a while, it became quite annoying. To kill the time, you asked Baizhu if there was anything you could help with at the pharmacy. He only gave you easy tasks and working a bit at the counter. This is how you met Herbalist Gui.

Herbalist Gui is a simple person. He is not very talkative so sometimes, the two of you stayed in a same room, staring at each other with a dead silence. From what Baizhu told you, Gui is his apprentice who stayed a year at the Akademiya but because of the pressure, he didn't stand long so he went back in Liyue to be taught by Baizhu.

That's when you then asked Gui if he was at the Akademiya that you learned he enrolled there a year after you got in. And that explained why he wasn't talking much to you: he kept contact with some students and learned about your reputation.

"If I were you I would lower my voice and not say a single word about what you heard to Baizhu. I despise chatty mouths." You whispered to him in a threatening tone after making sure Changsheng or Baizhu was not nearby.

The herbalist gulped and stayed far away from you for the rest of the day. It was rather funny to see.

"Mr.(L/N). You arrived at destination."

The butler says while knocking on the door. You jump slightly, not expecting to be cut from your daydreaming this early.

You step out of the carriage and look at the building in front of you. The snow shatters under you boots at each step you take. The guards let you in without asking your identity since they already know your face quite well.

After wandering around the building for several minutes, you finally reach the lab where you meet your dear two buddy guards. Kidding, they're just the one you drugged the day you arrived.

They let you in without a word.

Once inside, you are greeted with a dead silence. You close the door and eye your surroundings. Not a single soul.
You stay silent for a minute, waiting to see if a clone would notice someone entered the room.

"Is anybody there?" You say in a louder voice. The sound resonates through the room.

After a few seconds, you hear footsteps and spot a little blue haired boy running in your direction. He immediately hugs your leg when he finally arrives. He looks up at you with a toothy grin.

"Mr.(Y/N), you're back! We will finally be able to do experiments together!"

You pat his head slightly and smile.
"Of course we will, once I've done what needs to be done."

His grip tightens a bit more on your leg. You decide to pick him up and give him a big hug. You first gasped at the heavy weight of the young clone. Surely he is heavier than a child of his age.

His arms wrap around your neck and he rests his head on your shoulder.

Oh Archons, he's adorable.

You hear hands clapping in the distance of the lab and look up. You see one of Dottore's clone with hands joined, like making a prier. He is wearing a mask that covers most of his face except his right cheek.

"Oh my Tsaritsa, you are finally back." He says in like a pleading tone. You raise an eyebrow at the weird behaviour. Never would Dottore show a weak spot to someone.

The clone approaches. He grabs your shoulders while being careful to not hurt the younger clone and looks straight into your eyes.

"You don't know how you have put us in such a hell (Y/N). Prime didn't stop asking when you would be coming back and that he was concerned about you every. Single. Minutes! Omega almost knocked him out if it wasn't for Phi."

You stay silent at his dramatic tone and blink a few times. Only one thing comes to your mind:

Dottore's babygirl behaviour is NOT your fault.

You sigh. Somehow, you feel you'll have to play the father for a moment.

"Where is Prime?" You ask. The clone gestures toward the end of the lab, to which you understand he means Dottore's office.

You nod at him and start walking toward the office, the young clone still hugging you. Once in front of the office's door, you knock a few times and enter it without taking the care to wait for a "come in".

Prime's glare immediately shots at you when you enter the room. His mouth forms a straight line but you feel like his gaze becomes less intimidating after a second.

"You're back earlier than I thought you would."

"Baizhu let me leave earlier after tons of negotiations. That administration stuff was sickening!" You grimace at the thought of you working on those horrible papers.

He stays silent for a few seconds.
"Well, since you were supposed to come back tomorrow, your job was assigned to some clones. In other words, you have the day."

"That means you can play with me!" The younger clone gives you a toothy grin as he tugs on the collar of your shirt. You give him a smile and nod.

~~~~~~

"There is absolutely no way! He's a doctor after all. Auto proclaimed doctor at least."

"Come on, this is too weird to be a lie." Beta laughs at #0234's remarks.

After "playing" (mainly dissecting and torturing people) with the young clones, the older clones started to come toward you and talk shit about Prime.

"Dottore truly never eats vegetables because they're reminding him of the Aranaras. He is forced to eat some by Pantalone and Capitano though." Alpha speaks.

"But how can a doctor or someone working in the medical field not like vegetables. They are the bases of the alimentation with meat."

"It is not about the taste, it is about the appearance. That is why he is extremely childish"

A chorus of "HEHEHAHAHOHO" resonates through the room. You swear, these clones are all very comical.

From them, you learnt that Dottore was sent from time to time on solitary confinement because of too dangerous experiments and that he also had a ruin guard plushie.

"We also need to count you the time when Prime and Pantalone had to pretend being a married couple for a spying mission." Phi says with a big smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah, this one is extremely funny."

"In short-"

"In short no-one is going to say anything and you will leave Mr.(L/N) alone to not make him more stupid with your idiocies." Prime harshly says before grabbing your shoulder and pulling you near him.

He sends a death glare to his clones and his hand slides from your shoulder to your hand. He firmly grips it and drags you out of the room, leaving his clones watching the two of you leave.

The room stays silent for a moment.
"I think it is as clear as an atom..."

"He fucking likes him." Delta finishes the clone's sentence with his hand under his chin.

Dottore drags you down the halls, his hand wrapped around yours. His pace is fast, which is hard to follow. As such, you grabbed onto his arm to be sure to not lose the balance and fall.

Mainly because you knew he would keep dragging you even though you would be lying on the floor.

After a minutes or two, you reach the floor where are located the assistants and some other employees' rooms. He keeps dragging you through the corridors until reaching your room.

He turns the doorknob and opens it like if it was just a normal room he could casually enter in. Once you are inside, he closes the door and blocks your way. Your back is against the wooden door and your chest is glued to his. You can feel his hot breath blow on your face. One of his hands rests on your waist while the other takes your chin between his thumb and index. His thumb gently caresses your bottom lip.

"I want to have some fun with you." He murmurs, mainly to himself.

You leave a small kiss on his thumb, to which he takes as a sign of consent. He brings the gloved thumb near your teeth and you gently bite on it to remove the glove. Once you removed it, he takes the cloth away from your teeth and caresses your cheek.

He mutters "good boy" before bringing a kiss on your lips, the first one being slightly experimental, and then pushes his lips further against yours. You decide to let him have his fun since you have already took great care of him last time.

You grab his collar to bring him closer to you while his hands rest on your waist. You let out a sigh of pleasure when his tongue explores your mouth. Your hands travel through his hair while his travel beneath your shirt, touching your warm skin.

You inhale sharply as his mouth travels down your neck, biting the sensitive spots. Nonetheless, you let out a moan which pleases him. One of his hands goes from your waist to your chest and unbuttons your shirt. After that, both of his hands grip your ass and he guides you toward the bed, still kissing your neck. You let yourself lie on the bed as he climbs on top of you.

His lips are now on your chest, kissing and biting them as if he wants to leave marks all over your body. You sigh of pleasure, wrapping your legs around his waist.

He then looks up at you. You look down at him and remove his mask that is already half removed. You cast the object away and he smirks.

"You're addicting, do you know that?" He murmurs to your ear.

He passionately kisses you as his hands cast your shirt away. You unbutton his shirt at a rather rapid pace and travel your hands around his body. He hums at the touch and bites your neck once more.

You help him cast his shirt away and your fingers undo the fly of his pants. You slid your hand inside his pants and caress his member through the fabric of his boxers. He lets out a shaky breath as he kisses your neck. You decide to play with him a little more before sliding your hand inside his boxers and touch his cock. He lets out a moan at the sensation and you chuckle.

With your other hand, you bring his body closer to you and start kissing his scarred chest. You manage to make him lying on the bed with you on top of him by balancing your body over him. You kiss his lips and his neck while your hand works on touching his member. He lets out a couple of moans as his hands remove your pants and boxers, leaving you naked on top of him. He harshly grabs your ass cheeks and glares at you.

"Stop the teasing right away." He says with a harsh yet shaky tone. He inhales sharply as you bite on of his nipple.

"You are very demanding Doctor, yet we barely started" You make circles with your thumb on the tip of his dick. "But maybe I shall spare you a bit."

You bring your body a bit backward and remove his pants and boxers, revealing his already hard cock. Your thumb still traces shapes on it. You smirk and lower your head, your lips at the level of his member. You lightly lick the tip and you feel his hands grabbing your hair, as to speed you up.

You then open a bit your mouth and take his cock little by little until fully take him. You start sucking on him, earning moans from him. His grip tightens as you suck and lick him, showing his impatience.

And then, without a warning, he brings your head upward and backward to quicken the speed. Your eyes widen and your moans get muffled as he takes up the speed. He moans softly your name repeatedly

As time passes, his moans get faster and faster while the movement he makes you take gets slower which warns his release. After a few moments, you feel your mouth get filled with his seeds, which you swallow entirely.

A "pop" can be heard when you open your mouth and let go if his dick. He comes down from his high and looks at you.

You bring your face closer to him and kiss you, giving him a taste of himself in the process. He kisses you deeply, touching every parcels of your skin as well. You let out a moan at the touch, gripping even tighter on him. He then let go of your mouth and looks at you.

"Dottore..." You breathe out, staring into his blood red eyes. He strokes a hair strand behind your ear and caresses your cheek.

You kiss him once more before pushing him back down on the bed with one hand while the other spreads one of his legs, allowing you to align your member with his entrance. You quickly open one of the chests of drawers of your nightstand to take out a bottle of lube. You apply it on your hard member and slowly penetrate Dottore. He moans of pleasure as you enter him.

You soon start moving back and forth, earning moans from him. Your motions keep taking up the speed, which pleasures him even more. He moans out your name which sends another wave of excitement inside you.

You then bend down to kiss his lips passionately as you thrust deeper inside of him. You take a faster pace, his nails digging in your back at the pleasuring feeling.

After, you feel your thrusts getting sloppier, and the two of yours moans get faster and more high-pitched. You shortly cum inside him, and as a return, he releases his.

Both of you pant, and after a minute or so, you remove your cock from his butthole and lie next to him. He grips your body and brings you closer to him. You wrap your arms around him and fall asleep, holding eachother in your arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 18.8K 74
Dottore x Reader book here we go. I'm excited to write this one I've been waiting a bit now. So enjoy some more Dottore
100K 3.9K 20
What could possibly go wrong when a deranged doctor and Sumeru's most merciless hitwoman strike a mutually beneficial arrangement to collude? It all...
52.7K 1.5K 24
NSFW WARNING: blood, gore, swearing You are a spy recruited into the fatui to exact revenge on one of the harbingers. It doesn't go quite to plan whe...
26.7K 774 10
Y/n, a Fatui informant is now in deep waters as the Fatui is now chasing for him. What would happen if he strikes back? What would happen if Y/n medd...