Arranged In Amour

By bluewalls24

(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two... More

Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Note
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Note
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilouge
🌟Review🌟
Other Books
New Book

18

9.1K 436 17
By bluewalls24

(Second update of today. Make sure you haven't skipped the 17th chapter. Please read the note at the end of the chapter and respond to it.
Happy reading :)

Siddharth's pov

"Angel, if you don't mind, can I drop you to your room," I asked Ishika

"I don't mind Sidd. I think I'll surely need help walking in this heavy gown."

Her gown was sweeping the floor now because she took off her heels while we were sitting around the bonfire and now she refuses to wear it back. Silly girl.

Too tired to care, both of our families already left for their respective rooms, leaving Ishu and me alone on the lawn.

As she walked a step towards her way to the rooms, I picked her up in my arms.

"Sidd put me down. I can walk on my own."

"I don't want you tripping over this long gown of yours."

"Sidd but you must be tired doing all the arrangements and setting everything up."

"I was tired, then my beautiful fiancee, looking sinfully gorgeous in her red gown, hugged me and all the tiredness left my body in that instant. I was reenergized, I could do it all over, again and again."

"what's gotten into you, my romantic fiance?"

"You," I said and kissed her forehead.
She blushed and hid her face in my chest.

I love her innocence.

Soon we reached her room. I put her down and she opened the door.

She went in and sat on the sofa kept in her room. I went behind the sofa and undid her hair. I lightly massaged her scalp. Then bend to her ear and whisper,

"Go and change into something comfortable, then I will give you your Christmas present."

"You gave me so much already, I can't accept any more presents Sidd."

"I didn't give you any gifts yet. And Miss Maheswari, you can't stop me from pampering my fiance."

"that don't complain when I'll be a spoilt girl."

"Wada karta hu saari zindagi tumhare nakhare khusi khusi uthauga. Now go change."

She went into the walk-in closet. After 5 minutes she shouted my name.

"What happened Ishu, any problem, shall I come in," I asked panicked.

"come in please."

I hurriedly went in to see my frustrated Ishu standing in front of the mirror looking annoyed. She was still in her gown.

"What's wrong baby?"

"This necklace. It's stuck and it's not opening."

I went behind her and scooped all her hair to one side on her shoulder. Then I unclasped her necklace. I couldn't stop myself and kissed her softly on her neck. Then I removed her earrings and kissed her ears.

Before I would have lost control, I left the closet and walked to the balcony to cool myself down.

After 15 minutes Ishika joined me on the balcony. She was looking cute in her nightwear with no makeup.

"So let me give you your present Ishika, come."
I pulled her back inside the room and made her sit on the bed. I got on my knees in front of her and kept her left foot on my knee. I took the anklet I bought for her. Radhika helped me design it. It has a peacock around the white pearls. Just like pearls, my life was so boring but she filled it with beautiful colors and liveliness.

I stood up after putting an anklet on her left ankle.

"It's so pretty Sidd. But where is the other pair."

"I'll give it to my wife, on our first night."

"what " she said her cheeks turning red like tomatoes. I want to bite them.

"yes, one for my fiancee and one for my wife. One for Miss Maheswari, one for Mrs Siddharth Singh Rathore." Now my tomato was even more ripe.

So I took a bite.

I lightly bit her on her right cheek, then kissed her on that spot.

"Sidd you bite me, you- you mosquito." I laughed. I don't laugh often but she looked cutest when she called me mosquito.

"Sweetheart, you were looking like a tomato, so I was checking if you were sweet or tangy."

"Achha, so what did you find out."

"You are the sweetest, my girl."

"Even I have a gift for you, Sidd"

"You didn't have to Ishu."

"Even I want to spoil my fiance a little," she said pouting. Then she walked to the closet and came back holding a bag. I loved the tinkling sound that her payal made while she moved around.

She took out two boxes from the bag. She passed me the smaller one first.

I opened it and found personalized cufflinks inside. 'Ishu and Sidd'. One cufflink had her name while the other had mine.

"Now everyone will know that you are mine," she said while putting cufflinks on the cuffs of my shirt.
I smiled at her possessiveness.

"what's in the other box"

"aren't you too excited for someone who didn't want the gifts?"

"I said that you didn't need to gift me anything not that I didn't want them."

"Okay, okay. Now open it," she said handing me the other box.

I opened it like an excited child but I can't help it. It's not often that I receive gifts.

I was awed seeing the inside of the box.

It had a beautiful snow globe. It was custom-made. Inside the globe, was a miniature of Ishu and mine. It was made from our picture from the engagement. It was so amazing.

"wow Ishu, the gifts are amazing. I have no words to express my feelings right now, but believe me I'll cherish them for all my life. Thank you so much, Ishu."

I didn't realise that I had tears in my eyes until she wiped them. Then she got on her toes, pulled me down and kissed my eyes.

This felt so sweet and amazing. After a long time, I felt cared for and loved.

This is the best feeling in the world.

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please.
.
.
.

Guys, it will only take a minute or two but please take some time to share your views on this book.

Thank you for the votes, though. They signify to me that someone out there is waiting for the update.

I am very excited to finish this book but are you excited for the next update?

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 40.6K 54
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...
403K 24.6K 60
Arranged Marriage Story between a politician's daughter and a man who marries her for revenge. Sakshi Rane was spoiled and she got whatever she want...
135K 5.5K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
1.5M 66.1K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...