LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRai...

By magentashawty

What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I: UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS
CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY
CHAPTER VI: πŸ”žHORNY RAIN
CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY
CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY
CHAPTER X: πŸ”žTHE PAST IS PAST
CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING
CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS
CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD
CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION
CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY
CHAPTER XIV: πŸ”žPUNISHMENT
CHAPTER XX: πŸ”žRUT AND HEAT
CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK
CHAPTER XXII: THE GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER XXIII: RAIN MOODS SWING
CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES
CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE
CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING
CHAPTER XXVII: πŸ”žRAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU
CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END
Announcement
Special 1: Start of Holidays
Special 2: Something is wrong with rain
special 3: Family moments
special 4: You deserve everything πŸ”ž
special 5: You are only mine πŸ”ž
special 6: Drunk with love
special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

CHAPTER XIII: πŸ”ž NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)

2.9K 112 10
By magentashawty

After the dinner they all went outside taking fresh air talking and looking at the starts shining so brightly. The evening is going so well, everyone enjoying when suddenly rain feel uneasy his body starts to heat up..

"Fuck i forgot my heat was coming, i was so immerse by this meeting i don't even have my suppressants damn it" he curse in his mind...

"Rain darling are you feeling alright" the woman said as she can see rain starting to sweat... He just smiled nodding

"Babe what's happening" phayu said coming next to rain that's when he smelled that floral sweet scent of rain he understands the boy is going into heat he was wondering why it wasn't there yet for sure rain forgot, he looked at him touching his forehead he's body is heating up... They need an excuse right now.

"Wrong timing rain" rain cursing himself but can't say a word, everyone is starting to get worried...

Saifa being an alpha sitting across them when he stands to come near rain he can now smell rain's scent, he looked at his cousin in detress "mom, dad i think rain is tired he woke up early to prepare everything we should let him rest now it's getting late" Thanks to him he's saving rain's face right now even if it's not something to be ashamed of but why on earth someone will feel comfortable their in laws knowing they're going to fuck him...

"I think I'm just tired i will go have some rest thanks for the beautiful evening, please go home safely" rain said and he said goodbye bye to everyone...

"Please have some rest we will meet again next time okay sleep well my dear" mom said and he runs to his bedroom before being caught by his horny ass.

"Yes i think we should all rest by now it's almost 10, let me take you out" phayu said

Everyone left the house now it's just rain and him tonight. The boy has made fun of him with his parents he need to be punished and sorry for rain his heat came, he's going to have a long night...

Phayu opens the room to find rain completely naked sitting in the middle of the bed waiting for him like a good boy his body wrapped with the bedsheets sniffing phayu scent to calm him down. The room is filled with his scent intoxicating the alpha. phayu didn't know either he should punish him or jump on him right now but rain is already in pain he needs his cock.

"You're so pretty sitting like this, I'm starting to think you've given me every reasons to punish you tonight." Phayu's voice carried a subtle note of authority as he looked down at Rain with narrowed eyes, who had turned his look away with a blush on his face.

Rain's voice trembled as he responded, "I... I didn't mean to, I'm sorry P'phayu" he said standing in front of his man...

"Oh really? So you know what you did" Phayu raised an eyebrow in response. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned over to meet rain gaze, Phayu opened his mouth to say something :

"Here's what we will do, you will lay still, take everything I give you and listen to everything I say like a good boy, got it" rain nodded at this point he's ready to accept everything but he wants to be playful

"What if i don't listen" rain said teasing

"Are you teasing me, naughty boy?" Phayu voice with a hint of desire.

"No not teasing!” Rain denied, his pout returning in full force showing his pretty lips.

"You sure about that?" Phayu’s voice deeper, lower, huskier, as his other hand trailed his boy's leg caressing it up and down to stop when it reached Rain’s abdomen. His big hands pressed against the hot skin of his boy.

Rain gasped, his body arching into Phayu’s touch, his eyes fluttering close as the other man continued to tease him massaging his whole body.

“P’Phayu…” Rain’s voice quivered, his hips responding with an eager, he is in pain he wants him inside now.

Phayu couldn’t help but smirk in response, his fingers tracing the jaw line down to his collar.

“I’m not… I mean uhmm…” rain brain stopped...

"My sweet boy was so naughty tonight.” Phayu said while he nuzzled between Rain’s ass cheeks holding in so tight, his eyes turned dark as he finally kissed the boy, tasting those plump lips. The kiss started to get more deeper sliding his tongue inside rain's mouth.

Just like with everything else Phayu did and will keep on doing while eating rain out. He liked to take his time, licking and biting the sensitive place that makes his boy lose his mind, carefully preparing him for his big weapon. Rain just moaning at every little touch...

"Rain is sorry, hubby.” Rain managed to say, voice hoarse. “Rain shouldn't have been stubborn."

Rain was completely a mess and weak, his hips moving to press against Phayu’s to feel his hard dick growing inside of his pant. Phayu was good at what he is doing he knows how to make them go crazy for each other. He could feel his own arousal pressing painfully against his jeans, and he couldn’t wait to get inside Rain. He wanted to fuck his boy so bad plus rain scent making it so hard to think straight.

"Fuck, you’re so hot” Phayu cursed while he struggled to remove his own clothes, eager to finally hold his boy properly in his arms skin to skin and feel the warmth. He pushed rain on the bed and climbed fast on top of him completely naked...

He blindly opened the little box down to take the condom out. The idea of fucking Rain raw and seeing his cum leaking from his hole was really appealing but Phayu knew it's the worse time rain can get pregnant and this is something they have to talk about before and his boy is still at school maybe next year when he's going to graduate he can't put his career in pause right now, he didn't want his sweet boy to feel uncomfortable. They will continue using condoms untill the right time.

He leaned down and kissed him, sliding his tongue into his mouth messily. Sucking his tongue so hard, hearing rain moan escape from hid throat

"Mmmmmm"

Phayu continue kissing Rain's lips until it's now so red and sore rain returning the kiss tracing phayu back with his small hand while the other hand holding his back of his neck.

Phayu broke the kiss before sitting up with a smirk dark eyes, rain know this man is up to something. Without waisting a minute, he bent down to grab at Rain's thigh and pulled him, pushed his legs up and exposing his wet hole.

Rain’s head was forced into his pillow, his ass fully in the air, his hole opening just at the sensation of being fucked right now slick coming out, Rain’s cock was impossibly hard, precum leaking from the slit.

“You’re so wet and I’ve barely touched you. Are you so desperate for my cock baby?” he smiled, pressing one finger to Rain’s entrance, just barely pushing it in it's so wet his dick can slide inside so easily.

“I think I don’t even have to prepare you. Your heat is making everything simple ” He growled low in his throat. The sound sent shivers through Rain’s body.

“Daddy please..” Rain whined... The new name sends shivers to phayu down to his cock...

"I'm going to fuck you now." Phayu said, his voice rough with lust. "You ready?" Rain nodded he can't take this anymore. Phayu takes the condom wears it and put enough lube...

Rain whimpered and arched his back off as Phayu lined himself up with Rain's hole, rain position himself, and then pushed forward. Phayu let out a gasp as the tip of his cock slides through Rain's tight rim, slowly pushing inside.

"Aaaahhh..." Rain gasped out, feeling his body stretch wide open to accommodate Phayu's length.

“Fuck.” phayu swore. He pushed in slowly, "you're so hot inside babe" he said kissing rain's ears...

Phayu slowly slide into Rain's hole, and then stopped. He waited for the small body to relax, listening to Rain's breathing pick up. Phayu smiled when he heard him gasp out, and then he began moving again. Rain could feel Phayu's dick rubbing against his insides feeling the burn, and he groaned.

"Fuck..." Rain breathed out, his eyes rolling back into his head at the sweet intrusion.

Phayu panted, keeping himself as still as possible to let Rain adjust.

“Move please” Rain whined he wants more friction, trying to move his hips to get him deeper... Phayu start to move again slowly kissing him deep as he heard the boy moans inside his mouth.

"aaahhhhhh" he cried out loud at the feeling mixed with pain and pleasure.

"You're so big..." Rain whimpered out "It feels so good"

Phayu no longer has any control rolling his hips with the hard thrusts, his moans filling the air. He leaned down, sucking and nipping at Rain’s skin.

“You are such a good boy for me.” phayu grinned. The praise making Rain’s cock twitch. He leaned down, kissing Rain deeply as he continued to thrust. The pleasure was becoming too much, it was almost painful as he gripped rain's cock.

Rain’s brain short circuited. His eyes filled with stars.

"Aaahhhh" moans fell from his lips. Phayu had found that spot inside him, the spot that made pleasure bloom all over. With a few more thrusts, Rain was finally over the edge. Phayu can feel the knot inside thank goodness he's wearing a condom...

"Fill me up with your cum, please.” Rain begged, his walls tightening around phayu’s cock inside him.

Phayu moaned deep in his throat, thrusting in completely. "Mmmmmm" both losing it at the hard thrust deepen

"I'm gonna cum..." The boy added, his voice shaky and barely audible as his prostate was now abused again and again. "P'Phayu..." Rain whimpered, biting down on his lips, feeling his orgasm building up.

"P'Phayu, too much." He moaned, his fingers dragging down Phayu's broad shoulders. "I'm cumming" Rain babbled, clearly drunk with the pleasure he was feeling.

Phayu groaned, his own orgasm coming close. As he reached the peek, an explosion of cums inside the boy.

"Fuckk" he growled. Dropping his heavy body against rain's body breathing heavily, as they both calmed down.

Phayu pulling off his cock and removing the condoms, he picked up rain to go clean up. After they came back drying their hair, put on some clothes, they don't know maybe rain heat will come again during the night as the settled under the blanket cuddling"You're going to be the end of me" phayu said whispering

"You're already ending me P'phayu" he said, the boy is so tired and dozing off quickly

"Goodnight baby" phayu kisses his head

"Night night i love you so much P'phayu " rain mumbling

"I love you too baby have some rest" they both slept peacefully...

_________________________

>>>TBC<<<

How is the story so far? The next chapter we will see how rain will face his parents plus phayu making their relationship public 🤗

Thanks for reading and liking  sorry for any mistakes🙏🏽😚

I updated this so early because i have school work to do I don't know what time I'll be done, so see you 💞

Please comment your thoughts 💭, vote and share 🥰

❤️❤️❤️Stay safe love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

True happiness By

Fanfiction

114K 4.6K 43
The boy who lost his everything at a very young age mistreated by his so called uncle and aunt, see how his life took a very unexpected turn and how...
59.2K 1.7K 21
Rain falls first but Payu falls harder... Romance.. action.. love.. brotherhood.. Rain falls for his brother's biggest enemy..but Payu rejects him...
118K 3.9K 27
Alpha Payu is the rudest boss and Omega Rain is the innocent employee... Situation makes Rain pregnant with Payu's baby What will be Payu reaction W...
93K 4K 36
Rain 🌧 and Phayu πŸŒͺ Dealing with bully and then doing all their chores daily was something Rain has been doing since the day he was brought to the R...