Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters 🥰
Life 🫶🏾
Live a little 😉
Chapter 3🫢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5😇
Chapter 6🥳
Birthday its your birthday 😇
Life😅
A mess🙃
Regrets?
Celebration 🍾🍾
Success 🫶🏾
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings 🫶🏾
Co parenting🌝
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal 😵‍💫
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma 🫶🏾
Things will get easier...
🤭
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis🫶🏾
Bonding 🤝🏾
Trial Time 🙏🏾
Rocky 🤫
Vacation🎉
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming 🫶🏾
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt 💔
Reunited 🫶🏾
Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up🫠
Loosen up Pt. 2🫠
Family🫶🏾
Chapter 57
Woah.
Whew chile🫠
😮‍💨
🫠
Twins birthday party 🫶🏾
🤔
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama 😮‍💨
Birthday 🎉
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Spazzing out

845 22 0
By Nunuuuu_

( Osama's POV )

When I say a Nigga was depressed, Gia ass was not fucking with me. I ain't do shit but bond with my son and my weird ass bm ain't making shit no better. I threw the shot back " Aye bro slow down " Kross came
Up. " Man yo sister breaking my heart " I said throwing the 4 shots I just got back.

" It's over he's cut off " Kross said " I'm calling her chill " He said " Just one more shot bro and I can drive my own self home she don't give a fuck about me " I said damn near in tears.  " Bro chill she love you watch him I'll be right back " He said.

•••
" Fuck KROSS give me another damn SHOT " I yelled " No Amir " I heard Gia say " Why you here you don't give a fuck about me? " I said. " Come on Amir give me your keys " she said sighing. I got up stumbling Kross was on one side and she was on the other of me.

" Text me when y'all home sis " Kross said " Why you here Gia? " I said as she drove to my house. " Shut the FUCK UP! " she said I didn't say none either. The whole way there she just hummed to the songs. I got out and stumbled in the house I grabbed the bottle I had earlier and was finishing it.

" Stop being ducking stupid " Gia said snatching the bottle " Gia back tf up why you here you walked out right? You don't give a fuck about me " I yelled. " You left because of a bitch out of all years we've been together I've never fucking cheated " I said.

" You just walked out on me bro I would never do you like that " I said rubbing my hands down my face. " How am I pose to move on with out you Gia? It's like you want me to say fuck my son he's innocent " I said. " I can't control that grimy ass bitch but I check her every time " I said again.

She didn't say nothing " Just fuck it Gia fuck everything we had, Ima be aight I'm use to mfs leaving me " I said going up the stairs. I showered crying fuckkkk I look so weak but I can't hold shit in no more. We've been through everything together and she just gone up and leave me over a kid that was way before her?

Like I understand she don't like being disrespected I know that. It's not like I'm just letting this stupid ass bitch disrespect her I speak up every time on the internet and off of it. What more can I do? I felt the shower door open and Gia got in wrapping her arms around me.

I didn't stop crying I'm a man I have feelings too " I'm sorry I walked out on you Amir " she said " I can't do life without you Gia what do you want me to do? " I asked her " Shhh. It's okay " She said. We silently just was in the shower she washed my back I washed hers. We got out drying off and I laid in the bed " I love you " She said.

" I love you too " I said kissing her quickly dosing off. I ain't slept good in a minute she ain't been in the bed with me.

•••

I woke up to the smell of breakfast a niggas head was hurting like a mf. I got up throwing up everything in the toilet. " Fuck " I mumbled I brushed my teeth and washed my mouth out with mouthwash. I walked downstairs hearing Gia singing I chuckled she swear she can sing.

I knew we needed to talk I don't remember shit from last night besides us going to bed together. " Good morning baby " She said kissing me I smiled " Morning baby girl " I said. " It smell good in here " I said " Yeah I know you need it " She said looking at me with a worried face.

She say my plate down and  she sat across from me eating " Promise me you won't get like that again " She said looking at me like she wanted to cry. " I don't remember much but I'm sorry I can tell you upset. I didn't hurt you did I? " I asked.

" No but I hated seeing you drunk like that " She said explaining everything that happened from being at the club to me crying us showering. I started having flashbacks but I was wasted " I'm sorry " I said " Me too I should've not just walked out like that. You've been here for me through the hardest shit I was being selfish " She said.

" Nothing Is gonna change you still my girl it's just gone be a child in the picture. Don't think I'm not gone make you a priority cause you know that's not true " I said. " I know it's actually not just one child going to be in the picture now " she said.

Pulling a ultrasound out I smirked " Yessuhhh " I said " I'm sorry I was gonna tell you " She said " It's coo we ain't been on the best of terms but now you ain't leaving my sight " I said blowing her a kiss. I saw my phone ringing it was my lawyer " Talk to me " I said.

" Everything is good to go and has been filed I sent over receipts, posts , screenshots all of that " He said " If you don't get full custody y'all will least do joint half and half basically. Y'all rotate weeks, weekends and holidays " He said.

" Thank you so much " I said before we disconnected. " I do gotta get my son up out that roach invested house will you be mad if I buy her a crib? " I asked " No that mf had my skin crawling, but she needs to figure the rest out from there " She said.

" How about you pick the house " I said and she nodded. " That's cool when can I meet little dude? " she asked " I get to get him tomorrow so how about we hang all day today I missed being under you Gi " I said and she nodded .

" I missed you too " she said walking over hugging me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.3K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
694K 15.8K 42
19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only Have Her Grandad Who Is Fighting Lung Can...
51K 1K 25
19 year old Alaya Banks has just finished high school and can't wait to go off to college but not before her father dies and her mother abandons her...
243K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...