LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRai...

By magentashawty

What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I: UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS
CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY
CHAPTER VI: 🔞HORNY RAIN
CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY
CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY
CHAPTER X: 🔞THE PAST IS PAST
CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS
CHAPTER XIII: 🔞 NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)
CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD
CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION
CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY
CHAPTER XIV: 🔞PUNISHMENT
CHAPTER XX: 🔞RUT AND HEAT
CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK
CHAPTER XXII: THE GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER XXIII: RAIN MOODS SWING
CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES
CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE
CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING
CHAPTER XXVII: 🔞RAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU
CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END
Announcement
Special 1: Start of Holidays
Special 2: Something is wrong with rain
special 3: Family moments
special 4: You deserve everything 🔞
special 5: You are only mine 🔞
special 6: Drunk with love
special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING

2.1K 94 7
By magentashawty

After that incident at the club and the little love making on the couch, Phayu never left rain's side he even suggest rain to move in with him. his apartment it's bigger than rain's small condo, so he did, he was actually so happy to finally share all night with his handsome alpha.

Phayu has been the best and almost perfect boyfriend, rain can't complain. The man is taking care of him more than even taking care of himself. Since now they live together the bond is getting stronger  every day, they can't stay apart from each other wanting to always be together.

It was during rain semester break before going back again to school to finish his third year. He was mostly at home playing games or going to meet ple and sky to hang out. Every morning before going to work phayu will feel like one part of him is staying home, if only for him rain will be glue to his skin.

The project is almost at the end everything took place the way they all wanted. Saifa and him can't be so proud of their team work, this wouldn't be great without everyone's efforts. The complex turn to be the most beautiful in the country attracting everyone to turn to the famous LUXURY HOMES company for their services. There's so much work at the office this days phayu is more than stressed, he has to deal with so many clients, investors and those politicians coming from everywhere, they all want the incomparable Mr PHAYU to build their houses and for other projects.

Saifa is the one dealing with negotiations and meeting all the clients, phayu in the other hand design the house and hire the whole equipe for construction. They're getting so many calls here and there, thank god the first project is over they're just waiting for the inauguration since the owner is in Japan he will be there next month they have time to fix all the small details. Their company is now the most known in the country making Saifa and phayu the famous rich cousin having eyes from so many partners and co-workers to settle them with their either son or daughter. But they always refuse politely, not to mention rain's dad who has been spamming phayu mails for them to meet and work together but phayu has other plan reserved for his dad it's not time yet.

The successful cousins made their names now, both of their parents can't be proud enough. In two week phayu's parents are coming in Korea to visit the boys and assist at their first opening ceremony of the complex.

Rain has been the most understanding boyfriend always there for phayu making him feel relax every day when he comes home exhausted rain was there for him. He thank all the gods out there for this angel. He has been taking care of the house and his hubby since he has nothing to do during his break, the only thing he can do is to be there and be Phayu safe place.

One week later...

Phayu received a call from his parents that they already booked the flight and hotel and the most important they want to meet their cute son in law, they have seen so many pictures of rain but seeing him in person will be totally a different story. Phayu sighed saying "okay mom I'll arrange the meeting but if only he is okay I won't force him if he's not ready yet bye i need to work" with that he ended the call.

"Why are you so stressed for rain to meet your parents they already love him even they love him more than me now so unfair" his bestfriend sitting in front of him complaining....

"Remind me why are you here in my office again" phayu said with a frowned face...

"Relax bro i want your help" Pai said

"What do you want from me" At first listening to those two you'll think they don't love each other but they can kill if possible to save each others ass, bickering and fighting is their love language.

"Do you remember sky?"

"Uhmm yess of course he's rain's bestfriend why"

"I think i like him, uhhh more than a like can you ask rain to give me his number i forgot the last time i dropped them at ple house i don't even know where he stay" Pai said with a sad voice

"Why are you making a puppy eyes i won't help you if you want to play with him not only you'll be in trouble but i also will be in trouble rain is going to kill me if you hurt his friend so No" phayu said firmly

"Please man I'm not playing here I'm so serious i think he is my mate" Phayu laughed "what made you think like that" he said

"And what made you think rain was your mate when you met him the first time" Pai reply raising one eyebrow...

"Hummm fair enough you have a point, okay but let me think first and talk to rain and we'll see, now get out my office i have work to do not listening to your love life" Phayu almost dragged him out

"Thanks man I'll be waiting don't forget about what I-" Pai didn't even finish his sentence phayu closed the door "byeee"

Later on at home....

Phayu enters the house it's quiet where's rain... He removes his shoes and his jacket scanning the whole house, he opens the room to see rain playing his games he's so concentrated he didn't even notice phayu was there.

"Hey cute boy" he said with a soft voice

Rain lift his head with a big smile. That smile can make phayu heart skipped a beat with his bunny teeth. He let go his console and jump on the man arms for an embrace.

"You're home" he said pecking his lips "how was the day ?" Before letting go he kissed again the man

"It was good a little tiring but now i feel reboost with you" the alpha said cupping his face for a wet kiss.

Rain broke the kiss "Go wash up and we will have dinner first huh" he said looking at his hubby phayu can't take this much cuteness he just nodded.

Rain has changed a lot, phayu can feel the boy is more free and confident on himself, he now take initiative not only waiting to be guided, he's growing up to be a great man. Phayu is happy to see the boy regained his confidence in life and living so happily. He just smiled looking at rain jumping left and right leaving the room with his little red short exposing his beautiful legs and a tank top, phayu need to control himself before eating him instead of the food rain went to prepare in the kitchen while he's taking a bath.

After the shower phayu came out sitting across the dinner table looking at his bunny.

"P'phayu stop staring let's eat" rain is shy

"You're seducing me with your outfit don't blame me" he said raising his eyebrows. Rain chuckled "Stop"

They ate while talking a bit about phayu's day and so on... After dinner they settle on the couch watching the news Phayu's company and name is everywhere...

"P'phayu you're famous" rain tease

"No they just like our work" he said

"Uhmm but you're just mine my p'phayu no one should put an eye on you or I'll kill them" rain said like a angry bird. Phayu laughed

"No need for that, I'll reject everyone because i already have my cute omega wifey here with me" he said tickling rain.

"AHH you're cheating P'phayu" rain hissed

"Now my cute boy i have something to ask you" the atmosphere changed into a serious one the tone of phayu voice made rain look back and fear ran through his eyes...

"Ehh it's not something serious.... Uhhh actually my parents will be coming next week and wait until to see the inauguration of the complex" rain nodded he can't see what does it have to do with him

"Well they already know who you are, i talked about you all the time with them, they know you're my mate we lived together, they saw your pictures and already loved you and now they want to meet you of course if you are comfortable" phayu said smiling breaking the tension...

Rain mind went blank, p'phayu parents loved him and want to meet him so that means they already accepted him to be part of the family. This is something rain dreamt for years and it's actually happening. His eyes filling with tears at the thought of being finally part of a lovely family like Phayu's. What can he ask more tears dropped still not saying anything...

"Babe what's going on stop crying" phayu asked with a worried whipping rain's tears "talk to me what are you thinking so hard" he added

Rain just hug him so tight "Thank you P'phayu "

"Baby why are you thanking me for" he lifted rain head to look at him

"Thank you for all the love, I'll be very happy to meet your parents but i don't know if i deserve to be---"

Ssshhhhhh, phayu stopped him mid way "You deserve to stand by my side, you deserve my love, my family love and everyone love, you deserve the world don't you ever say you don't deserve anything or I'll be angry at you, do you want me to be mad at you?" Phayu asked...

Rain's body tense as he shook his head as No, he doesn't want that. "I'll not say that again"

"Good boy, now tell me you are not uncomfortable meeting my parents right" rain nodded

"You are not pressured or scared of me if you say no right" rain nodded again

"Good, always make the right decision thinking of yourself first, I'll let them know once they're here and plan a the meeting" phayu said.

"But--" rain can't finish his sentence

"But what baby say what's on your mind"

"I'm very nervous what if they don't like my personality " he finally said it

"Come here" phayu hug him...

"The fact i already love you it's enough and i love you for who you are, all my family and friends will love you, and if they don't it's their own lost because they won't know how this ball of sunshine can change their life" he kissed rain nose making his smile..

"I love you P'phayu "

"I love you too baby" they kissed and phayu broke their kiss to say "if you want i can beat them up if they don't like you" making rain laugh to change the atmosphere into a more pleasant one...

"Also another thing do you remember Prapai my bestfriend " rain said "yes"

"Well he want sky number to court him" rain stepped back

"No P'phayu you told me your friend is a player i don't want him to hurt sky" rain shout.

"I know babe but this is the first time actually i see him being sincere with someone he even said he believes they're mates so i trust him also i told him I'll kick his ass if he dares to play with sky"

"I'll kill you both if it happens" rain said pointing his small finger at phayu...

"Really!!!! You're going to kill your hubby" phayu tease making a sad face bringing his pout lips next to rain's...

"Stop it just let him know to not hurt sky I'm serious"

"I promise to you it wont happen, i know Pai if I'm risking our relationship it's because i see he's sincere this time " phayu hold rain's hands and he nodded "okayyyy"

"Give me a kiss" he added

"No" rain stood wanting to run just to be caught by Phayu's strong arms wrapping him and falling down, phayu places multiple kisses all over his face and neck..

"No P'phayu nooo stop I'll kick you" he said laughing

"Go on let see" phayu continue kissing him and tickling all his body making rain swing like a fish. The room is filled with their beautiful laugh and kisses. This is how their life is going to be full of happiness and love making small steps onto a perfect relationship.

-------------------------------------------

>>>TBC<<<

Thank you for reading 😊😊😊

Sorry for late update i was a bit busy 😔 to compensate I'll upload another chapter soon 😚😚😚

Please comment, vote and share 🥰

+++❣️❣️ Love ya❣️❣️+++

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...
88.9K 2.9K 24
Arrange marriage!!! The rudest Payu...!!! The most innocent nerd Rain...!!! How will devil Payu falls in love with angel Rain ???
99.8K 3.4K 27
Alpha Payu is the rudest boss and Omega Rain is the innocent employee... Situation makes Rain pregnant with Payu's baby What will be Payu reaction W...
138K 4.4K 21
Phayu x Rain fanfic