Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters 🥰
Life 🫶🏾
Live a little 😉
Chapter 3🫢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5😇
Chapter 6🥳
Birthday its your birthday 😇
Life😅
A mess🙃
Regrets?
Celebration 🍾🍾
Success 🫶🏾
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings 🫶🏾
Co parenting🌝
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal 😵‍💫
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma 🫶🏾
Things will get easier...
🤭
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis🫶🏾
Bonding 🤝🏾
Trial Time 🙏🏾
Rocky 🤫
Vacation🎉
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming 🫶🏾
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt 💔
Reunited 🫶🏾
Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up🫠
Loosen up Pt. 2🫠
Family🫶🏾
Chapter 57
Spazzing out
Whew chile🫠
😮‍💨
🫠
Twins birthday party 🫶🏾
🤔
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama 😮‍💨
Birthday 🎉
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Woah.

966 26 0
By Nunuuuu_

( Gia's POV )

Our little girls night was fun as Fuck I be needing a break from Osama ass. I was wild he forsureee sat me down though he ain't play all at going out shit or he would come. I was young and turnt Fym I was headed over my sisters I know this bitch was cooking some.

I got there to see them demons running around them kids bad as fuck. " I'm telling my daddy on you " Navy yelled her lil cry baby bad ass how you bad and a cry baby? " Yo crybaby ass always wanna tell " I said bucking at her " You shut up " She said running to her daddy.

" I'm telling " I said she started crying " I'm sorry I meant be quiet TT " she said I laughed " leave my daughter alone big head ass " Pablo said I mugged him. I walked in the kitchen to see my sister cooking " Ooo roast you made Mississippi and regular " I said dancing.

" Yo greedy ass " She said " I ain't going nowhere either " I said tasting the roast " Oh my god " I moaned " Girl get the fuck out " She said I went back in the living room laying on the couch. Shorty Osama was coming in I rolled my eyes bitch wanna stay out all night got me fucked up.

" Uncleeee " Navy said hugging him " What's up princess they treating you right in here? " He asked she nodded then pointed at me and bucked at me. Little heffa " Who tf you doing that too I'll knock you out navy " I said bucking back at her.

" Leave my niece alone " Osama said " fuck you and her bad ass too but really fuck you " I said " Oh shit bra what you do? " I heard Pablo ask as I walked back in the kitchen. " I know he's hiding something like my intuitions don't lie " I said to her.

" Let's do some lurking " she said while the food cooked. Hmmm " Oh shit " she said making me nervous as hell cause what? " Hmm " she said showing me the phone of a female and a little boy. Then she clicked her story " He love his daddy " Was the caption? Excuse me.

I wanted to cry but I wasn't I was gone beat his mf ass later. My sister finally got done we all sat at the table eating. " If you wanna hang tomorrow we can I got a free day " My sister said and I nodded. " Ima take a to go box I gotta go " I said getting up. Osama was getting up " Idk why you getting up, go to your bms house " I said.

Adding more food to the plate I had eating and putting it in the to go container. I gave my sister a hug and the kids leaving. Osama was on my ass I said nothing I got in the car and sped off. This Nigga was following me annoying I wasn't going home I tell you that.

I lost him at a train coming I got past he didn't. I checked into a hotel where he wouldn't find me he was sending me all types of text saying his son was way before me he just found out he's about to be 8. I don't care it's the fact that you was sneaking then this bitch posting like y'all a family? Check that bitch tf.

•••

I had been at the hotel 2 whole days I let my sister was okay, but I was completely just relaxing a break from the world. I had went to the spa in the hotel and all I needed this😊

" Room service " The lady said I ain't order no damn room service I opened the door " Wrong door " I said he pushed the girl out the way " Right door you got me fucked up " He said.

" Osama bye I don't wanna argue, I don't wanna share you. Be with your bm " I said. " You not being fair It was before me , yeah I should've went about it the right way but look how you acting " He said. " If it was the other way around I'd be there and you know it " he said and I just mugged him.

" I don't like that bitch " I said " She being shady and don't even fucking know me O " I said " Ima check it get some clothes on " He said and I mugged him " You gone get wrinkles keep on " He said. I showered and put on some skims he hated those and I wanted to piss him off.

" Quit playing with me " he said " Come on Nigga " I said he mugged the whole time I chuckled this ass was bouncing in em. We headed to the hood I know this hoe wasn't coming for me living in es mf. She should be tryna do better for her child.

" come on " He said " this mf raggedy " I said " Shut up Gia " He said " What I tell you about that word ? " I said mugging him " my bad be quiet ma " he said yeah bitch ass. He knocked this hoe came to the door with a robe I turned around.

" Fuck you O frl " I said " Bring yo ass on " he said " Go put some fucking clothes on " He said " sit " he said " No " i mouth pointing to the roach. He chuckled " Where my son " He said " At school " she said.

" Good, you need to be finding somewhere to move this mf dirty. I'll pay for you to move in after that that's ok you " He said. " You gone stop disrespecting her we been together for years, and she ain't going nowhere Ima marry her so all that internet shit cut it " He said.

" I don't want no bitch around my son " She said " Shut up O ain't no way you thought you was coming in and moving something bitch. I've been nice but I'll beat you the fuck up " I said.

" we not doing that shit I'm telling y'all now " he said mugging me. " I can't stand a weird ass bitter bm " I said " With these fucking roaches bitch dirty ass bum ass bitch " I said leaving.

" Leave me the fuck alone take me back I'm done I'm moving out " I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1K 25
19 year old Alaya Banks has just finished high school and can't wait to go off to college but not before her father dies and her mother abandons her...
18K 511 11
"Why you letting them girls get in yo head but you making yourself look dumb cause you mines and yo dumb ass ain't going no where" Janae is 19 and st...
1.2M 31.2K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
813K 19.4K 76
Kyla is a 17 year old girl who live in the hood , who is always fighting and who don't takes nobody shit. Not even her mama. When she gets into a fig...