Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters 🥰
Life 🫶🏾
Live a little 😉
Chapter 3🫢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5😇
Chapter 6🥳
Birthday its your birthday 😇
Life😅
A mess🙃
Regrets?
Celebration 🍾🍾
Success 🫶🏾
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings 🫶🏾
Co parenting🌝
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal 😵‍💫
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma 🫶🏾
Things will get easier...
🤭
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis🫶🏾
Bonding 🤝🏾
Trial Time 🙏🏾
Rocky 🤫
Vacation🎉
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming 🫶🏾
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt 💔
Reunited 🫶🏾
Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up🫠
Loosen up Pt. 2🫠
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile🫠
😮‍💨
🫠
Twins birthday party 🫶🏾
🤔
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama 😮‍💨
Birthday 🎉
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Family🫶🏾

924 25 2
By Nunuuuu_

( Armani's POV )

Me and Lani had made it official I was taking her some food to the shop before I went to lunch with dads or some shit they had at the school. Navy and Legend asked me to come and I wouldn't miss that for them for nothing in the world.

My momma abandoned Ky he was mine too and I was going to make sure they wanted for nothing! I grabbed her some wings and went to the shop. It was booming in that mf I tell you that I walked in with the food and a Pandora bracelet I had picked up.

" What's up Gia and Aaliyah " I said as they chatted with Lani. " Heyyyy Pablo " some bitch said I mugged her. " Stop being mean " Lani said " Hi mamas " I said kissing her lips. " Y'all freaky as shit " Gia said and I laughed " Here you go " I said giving her the food and bracelet.

" Thanks baby " She said opening it " You welcome I'll see you later I gotta head to the school " I said kissing her and slapping her ass. " Bye y'all " I said to her sisters and I headed out. I got they food and Kyan's he was 9 I was gone let them pull him from class to eat with us.

I got there and checked in going to cafeteria and waiting on the kids. " Daddyyyy " Navy said jumping on me " What's up pretty girl ? You being good? " I asked she nodded " Did you get enough food for my boyfriend? " She said I choked on my drink.

" You don't got no damn boyfriend " I said and she pouted " that's not fair I'm about to be 7 " She said " I don't care you can't have a boyfriend until you 30 " I said she mugged me. " How old is my mama? " She said her smart mouth ass " Don't worry about it I said no " I said seeing the boys come.

" What's a matter with her? " They asked " She think she got a boyfriend but she don't , Ima kick his ass " I said they laughed " You better fix yo face for I fix it " I said to her. She began eating not saying much her teacher came up she was thick as hell her face was ugly asf tho.

" Hello Sir I'm Ms.Jacobs " She said flirting " I'll tell my momma you tryna flirt with my daddy " Navy said mugging her. " Chill "I said laughing she quickly walked away. " What y'all been doing? Everybody being good " I asked they all said yes sir and we chatted the whole time.

Lunch was over and I was about to head out " Remember what I said Navy " I said giving them hugs.  I dipped heading to check on my granny that lady was my world. I grabbed some roses and some coffee that's what she loves and went to her house.

" Is that my DAVEYYYY " she said calling me by my Nick name cause my middle name is David. Armani David Brewster " Thank you for the roses Osama bought me some earlier too yall just love y'all nanny " she said chuckling.

" How's Ky and My twins? " She asked " They good me and Lani are finally together ma " I said she smiled " I always liked her for you, she's just been through a lot be gentle with her you hear me? " She said and I nodded as we continued to talk about everything.

" I'm having a BBQ tomorrow y'all better come the whole family will be here. Even that no good mammy of yours " She said and I laughed  " Idk where I went wrong with that heffa I busted my ass for her she never had to work or anything for her to mistreat y'all " She said.

" It's not yo fault stop that stressing we good without her " I said kissing her cheek as we watched in the heat of the night. I spent the rest of the day with her until it was time to pick the kids up. I was waiting in the line seeing Navy walk out with this little boy he had dreads he was dripped out.

Fuck NO. I said to myself watching her smile and hug him walking to the car " You want a whooping now or later ? " I asked " Please don't hurt my boyfriend daddy " She said " What did I say? You don't have a boyfriend next time I see you around him he gone come up missing " I said.

" Okay daddy I'm sorry " She said sniffing she cried her self to sleep she got me fucked up frl. I laughed taking a picture of her as the boys got in " Y'all tell
That little boy with the dreads next time y'all see him stay the fuck away from y'all sister. Got it? " I said and they nodded.

Her lil ass was really crying her face was stained lil hot ass. I picked her up taking her in the crib smelling food " Mmm " Kyan said I laid her on the couch walking into the kitchen. " Oou what you cooking " I said taking a piece of chicken. " Stop " She said slapping my hand.

" Smothered chicken w/ peppers and onions, White Rice , and cabbage.  She said I smiled " Ouuu what I do to get my favorite meal cooked ? " I asked " Gave me that good ass dick " She said busting out laughing I mugged. " Damn That's all? " I said " Naw baby thank you for everything, helping with the kids, and it meant a lot that you went to the school today " She said wrapping her arms around me.

" I love you mamas we a team " I said missing her neck. " Chill I'm not done yet " she said " Have a talk with your daughter for I fuck her up talking about a boyfriend she keep on " I said. She chuckled " Okay I will chill out on her " she said.

" Go get ready for dinner yall " I yelled Navy woke up and came in the room. " Aww you been crying who did it? " she asked she pointed to me. " He's right tho mamas no boyfriends you way too young to try to be boy crazy " I said. " Okay mommy I don't like him he just always shares his crayons " She said going to get ready for dinner.

My family🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 11.9K 37
Seventeen year old N'diyah Dveigh Mitchell basically been quiet all her life. Taking care of her three year old sister Luxe has been hard especially...
231K 6.4K 39
Popular, smart, and pretty... Layla King, the daughter of an infamous Chicago drug Lord is a 16-year girl who has everything a female her age can as...
694K 15.8K 42
19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only Have Her Grandad Who Is Fighting Lung Can...
116K 2.6K 55
A tale about a a 17 year old girl name Aliyah who grows up in the mean streets on the Bronx in nyc she meets 21 year old dyrell who is a drug dealer...