Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters ๐Ÿฅฐ
Life ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Live a little ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chapter 3๐Ÿซข
Chapter 4
Chapter 5๐Ÿ˜‡
Chapter 6๐Ÿฅณ
Birthday its your birthday ๐Ÿ˜‡
Life๐Ÿ˜…
A mess๐Ÿ™ƒ
Regrets?
Celebration ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Success ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Co parenting๐ŸŒ
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Things will get easier...
๐Ÿคญ
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Bonding ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
Trial Time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Rocky ๐Ÿคซ
Vacation๐ŸŽ‰
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt ๐Ÿ’”
Reunited ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Reunited pt. 2๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up๐Ÿซ 
Family๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile๐Ÿซ 
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๐Ÿซ 
Twins birthday party ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿค”
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Loosen up Pt. 2๐Ÿซ 

881 25 1
By Nunuuuu_

( Lani's POV )

" Kross pick me up I don't wanna drive " I said to him on the phone, he said okay he would be there in 30 I could hear him and Taylor arguing. They were a mess I laughed getting dressed what to wear? I picked something and got ready.

I heard Kross beeping I was almost done he came in " Remind me to take my key back " I said he laughed. " Hurry tf up Lani the hoes waiting on me " He said " I'm telling Taylor! " I said yelling downstairs. " You supposed to be my sister " he said " I'm on whoever right side you wrong blood pressure gone be through the rough if she say hi to a Nigga " I said.

" Acting like Von " I said he smacked his lips " None like that bitch ass nigga " he said I changed the subject for he snap out. Von was a piece of shit and it was crazy cause he had a whole family now do you think he reached out to us?

It's sad I was no longer sad over shit I couldn't control me and Kross had each other. We never needed dude it just blows me how he went from an amazing dad to a piece of shit. God took the wrong parent period! I walked downstairs this Nigga was eating my babies fruit snacks.

" Stop eating my kids shit hoe! " I said as we left out I locked the door " girl fuck you and them bad ass kids " Kross said I flicked him off. As I got in his car uploading my picture I had just took.

Pablo_ and 30,000 others liked.
LaniBandz_ I rarely pop out but when I do 🤭😋
View all 3,000 comments
Gia_ yeah pop yo shit sissy😍
↪️and is sisss🥱

Roman_ you fine as fuck lil mama😋😮‍💨
↪️Thank you😘

J.Kaylaaaa_ so glad your outside have fun ily!
↪️love you too tt🫶🏾

Kai_ sis outside? What it's up all night!
↪️yessuhhh bro.

I logged out and we headed to the club, it was jumping Kross did a good ass job with this club. I was so proud of him, He was doing his shit. We got there and walked in " We got the boss in the building " the dj said shining the light our way.

" I'm so proud of you " I said we dapped each other up time to turn up with my crew. I greeted my siblings " Time for shots " I said and we all started drinking. We was having a blast I saw the girl from earlier at Armani's house. Tryna get in the section " I know her " she yelled.

" Bitch you don't know me " I said mugging the security wouldn't let her in she got some damn nerve. I was drunk and texting Armani them drunk text be a mf. All I remember is him saying I'm coming to get you before I continued to throw shot after shot back.

" Come outside " I saw Armani text " Kross walk me out Armani here " I said stumbling he chuckled " I'm glad you had fun sis " He said as we walked out. " Good luck " he said putting me in the car. I looked back seeing the kids wide awake Wtf how Ima get folded like a pretzel ?

He chuckled like he could read my mind or some. " Mommy was you shaking your butt? " Navy said and I laughed " No girl " I said " Daddy said you was shaking yo ass and we had to come get you " Legend said . I was too in shock that he called him daddy cause that's something I never introduced to them.

He's been around they whole life  from babies to kids but I still told him his name was Armani. " Stop cussing and stop telling my kids my business " I said. Looking back Navy was laughing " It's funny ? " I asked she shook her head no I laughed. We got to the house " I wanna sleep with you mommy " Navy said.

Like girl in my skinnnn, I was still drunk as hell tbh " Okay go get in bed " I said and she ran upstairs. " Yo drunk ass can't even walk straight " He said I tried to flick him off and fell " Owww Armani " I whined. " That's what you get " He said and I mugged getting up. " How Ima get some if she in the bed ? " I asked.

" Girl you drunk I'm not fucking you, If you wake up in the morning  feeling like that then yeah " He said I poured going up the stairs. I got in the bed with Navy my head was mf spinning. I felt Armani come behind me and wrap his arms around me. I was instantly knocked out.

•••

" SKEEYEEE , IF YOU TRYNA SEE WHATS UP " I heard Navy scream . " Yo Navy don't make me whoop yo ass " I heard Mani say I chuckled. " This mommy song and then she be like this " She said saying skee yee and twerking. My eyes got wide I saw him barely tap her like a little tap literally she fell out crying.

" I don't care stop twerking and Ima fuck yo mama up too " he said and I try close my eyes " You ain't sleep STOP LISTENING TO THAT SHIT AROUND HER " He said looking at my sheesh I almost melted. " Okay Armani " I said " Girl he barely touched you get up " I said she got up coming to lay on me.

My head was pounding he gave me a water and some pills. I went right back to sleep hearing him yell at the kids. That's they business my ass was hung over and I needed as much rest as I could get.
•••

I woke up and showered I felt so much better I checked the clock and it was 4 p.m got damn I been knocked. I saw Armani on the couch watching tv I got up and laid in his lap. " Mmm glad you had fun mamas " he said kissing on me. " Never again I'm wounded where the kids ? " I asked.

" They with Kaci " he said and I nodded. " You still wanna fuck what's that shit you was talking lastnight ? " He said and I was confused he told me look at my phone. I blushed " I mean is yo dick clean I saw that skeeza at the club " I said.

" That was a bitch who eat dick that's all but here " he said showing me his my chart. Yeah you the type I like Pa Pa I smirked " Is it gone hurt? " I said looking at his print. " Yeah " He said " I'll go slow aight ? " He said going up stairs to grab a condom. Baby when I tell you his sex had me on a highhh? Yeah that's my man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9.7K 77
Dre and Aaliyah have been through a lot together since they day that they met, but their life has been filled with darkness and pain even before they...
243K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...
412K 11.9K 37
Seventeen year old N'diyah Dveigh Mitchell basically been quiet all her life. Taking care of her three year old sister Luxe has been hard especially...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...