The beginning of forever

By GL0005

Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the magnetic force on campus, effortlessly weaves intelligence, charm, and talent in... More

1 - Little Bear
2- True meaning
3 - Seed of affection
4 - Flavor of the month
5 - You saved me and then drowns me.
6 - More questions than answers.
7 - Composition
9 - I'm going to do it!
10 - Locket
11 - Secret
12 - Flavor of Forever
13 - Break a million promises
14 - Plastic tulip
15 - I'll cut your life short
16 - Exam
17 - Pageant
18 - What you think I deserve.
19 - Do you feel that?
20 - Just a tease...
21 - You are my stupid
22 - Clingy
23 - Freedom
24 - No touching
25 - The Heir
26 - Sunflower
27 - England
28 - A proper kiss
29 - Farewell
30 - Thousand miles away
31- Right thing to say
32 - Sun and Moon
33 - New Friend
34 - Let her go
35 - It will always be you
36 - Option
37 - Breathe Becky!
38 - Patricia
39 - Changed Status 😅
40 - Goodbye Freen
41- A little longer
42 - Just a taste
43 - What do you wanna know?
44 - Just love, trust, and us
45 - Special Chapter 1 - Sick of You
46 - SC 2 - My Everything!
47 - SC 3 - Not those eyes!
48 - SC 4 - Nothing's gonna change my love for you
49 - SC - Surprise
1 - I miss you, though
2 - Forever Jewelries
3 - Monthsary
4 - Where is the boss?
5 - You cheated on our forever.
6 - No longer a secret
7 - Make me understand
8 - Extra love
9 - Girlfriend
10 - Divorce
11 - Five more minutes!
12 - Her favorites!
13 - BB
14 - Still Sore?
15 - Have me tonight
16 - I'll play nice
17 - I said no!
18 - Her home
19 - Diet!
20 - In love! 😍
21 - Let's make some babies
22 - Beautiful reality
23 - My darling Sam
24 - Nothing Less
25- Rainbows and Butterflies
26- NOT ME
27- Promises
NEW STORY!
28 - What if?
29 - Our own love story
30 - I can't believe it
31 - Hear me out
32 - Last Night
33 - An Angel
34 - My truth
36 - Scorching Hot
37 - You've got to be kidding me
37 - Lunch surprise
38 - Another sunrise
39 - Growing together
40 - I'm home
41 - Take the wheel
Question
42 - A treacherous maze
43 - Something is wrong
44 - ICU
Fan Meet
45 - The plan
45 - Becky's wife
46 - A big thank you
47- Good Dada!
48 - So scared.
50 - Forever!
Special Chapter - Almost anniversary

8 - Sister

2.8K 117 9
By GL0005

Freen's POV

It is now Friend's and Becky's 3rd and last song presentation. I have been listening to them attentively like my life depends on it. I've been eyeing their gestures for any sign of flirtation but none of that is there.

I thought that Friend will escort Becky to the ball since I heard her ask Becky. Yes, I was listening to them. I just can't help myself not to.

I saw Becky smiled before answering Friend. But I left before I hear her response. I can't bear to actually hear it.

But to my surprise Becky came alone. No escort, partner or whatsoever.

That thought made me smile as I continue listening to them.

🎶🎵

I remember when I met you, I didn't want to fall

I thought my hands were shaking 'cause you looked so beautiful

I remember when you kissed me, I knew you were the one

And oh my hands were shaking when you played my favorite song

I don't know why

But every time I look into your eyes

I see a thousand falling shooting stars and yes I love you

I can't believe that every night you're by my side

Promise I'll stay here 'till the morning

And pick you up when you're falling

When the rain gets rough, when you've had enough

I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love

My only one

My only one

🎶🎵

It's a duet love song. Oh how I wish it's me and Becky singing together.

"That could be you instead" I heard Noey said as she tapped my shoulder.

"Just be brave my friend". Nam seconded

I just slowly nodded in response to my dearest friends.

_____

Becky's POV

"You did well besty" Irin said while giggling towards me. I am now in the corner balcony of the events room taking a breather from the crowd. I wanted some silence.

I thanked her and grabbed the drink she offered.

In the corner of my eye I can see Freen approaching us.

"The event is a success girls. Job well done to both you. I am proud of you." She casually said as she kissed her sister in the cheek.

Then she looked at me and tapped my nose, her usual loving gesture.

It almost made my eye gawked out.

What is she doing? Are we suddenly back to normal?

I can't. I'm still in pain. In my mind I'm begging her to stop.

I don't have the energy to battle my emotions. I might end up screaming my heart out if she continues.

"Thank you Freen, your band also did a good job. All the girls were screaming your names. You'll surely have a new flavor by the end of the night." Irin teasingly told her sister.

Freen pinched her in response.

"Whaaat? I'm just saying you know." Irin said, giggling once more.

"Anyways, I am famished. I'll be heading to the food. Are you both coming? She asked.

"Maybe later. I want to breath first and charge my social battery before entering the crowd again." I replied to Irin.

I was hoping Freen would follow and join Irin. But to my surprise she chose to stay.

I didn't have the strength to cast her away. So I just stood still instead.

____

Freen's POV

It's been a minute or two of deafening silence. I mustered all my courage to be in the exact situation and talk to her. But seeing her up close and so gorgeous has rendered me speechless.

In the light of the moon, I can see every detail. She was like a vision from a dream, a living embodiment of ethereal beauty. Her porcelain skin was kissed by the softest blush of rose, and her hair flowed like liquid silk. Every feature was a delicate brushstroke in the portrait of my heart's deepest desires.

"Stop staring Freen." Becky softly said. Her voice jolted me back to my senses.

"oh! Sorry" "It's just that you are so beautiful tonight little bear". I simply replied.

"Stop it Freen. Stop whatever you're doing. Not yet. We can't go back to normal just yet." Becky calmly declared without even looking at me.

"And stop calling me that, I hate that" she continued.

"B..Becky.." is all I could utter. I could feel her pain, a pain I knew I had caused. It was evident in every subtle shift of her demeanor, in the way she moved, in her every gesture.

""I'll do my best to let go of this love, to bury my feelings for you and return to how things used to be. But not just yet. I need time". "Becky said.

The look in her eyes told me that she's trying to suppress her tears.

"But little bea.. Becky, I don't want you to do that" "And.... I want you to know that you're wrong" I replied

She instantly turned to me with a confused look and furrowed eyebrows.

So, I continued my words to provide some clarity,

"I don't want you to unlove me. That's something I'll never want, not in a million lifetimes. NEVER."

I stepped closer to her, grabbed her hand, and sweetly caressed the back of her hand with my thumbs.

"And you are wrong. You told me to look at you because I don't see you. That's where you are wrong baby. You are all I see. Everyone and everything are blur when I look at you. Your beauty has blinded me.

Your smile is a radiant burst of happiness, and your presence lit up my world in a way that is both awe-inspiring and hypnotic. You're the inspiration behind every love song I write, and I am ready to compose an entire symphony for you."

I stepped even closer, this time I caressed her cheeks.

"I don't have the answers to all of my questions just yet, but what I do know, and I want you to know, is that I find myself irresistibly drawn to you baby. You have casted a captivating spell on me, one that I am now willing to succumb." I softly whispered.

Then, I closed the gap between us with a deliberate, unhurried grace, as if each inch was a sacred space to be revered. My heart quickened with each passing second, until our lips finally met in a delicate and deliberate kiss, a fusion of longing and desire that transcended words.

My kiss initially met with silence, leaving me slightly uneasy. Yet, as the seconds passed by, her lips began to mimic my movements, as though a silent agreement had been sealed between us, igniting a shared flame of yearning and desire.

We allowed our lips to part, our breaths mingling in the sweet silence of the moment, and our gaze remained locked in a profound and unspoken connection.

She shattered the silence with a delicate question, "If that's truly how you feel, then why have you been saying that you see me as your sister?"

I responded, "Because it's the truth. I care for you. Sometimes I question if my attraction is a mistake. I've been wrestling with the thought of whether I can venture beyond, if I can give in to my desires. Am I allowed to explore this attraction further, to follow my yearnings, or would it merely lead to more pain for you?"

Moreover, I ask, Do I deserve to be loved? In all my imperfections..... do I deserve someone as exquisite as you?"

I looked down, feeling sorry, and said, "I still don't know the answers to those questions".

She gently held my chin and lifted my face, saying..

"Allow me to offer the answers, my love. Our bond isn't defined by blood, there is nothing wrong with having these feelings.  Our journey may bring moments of pain, but I'd rather endure them with you rather than be apart. And Freen, you deserve love,.... my love...., and much more.

With a gentle, loving touch, she leaned closer, and our lips met in a passionate, lingering kiss, igniting a spark of romance between us.

Our lips reluctantly parted, as we struggled to catch our breath.

Then she asked me, "So Freen how does it taste?"

I raised an eyebrow, with a subtle questioning look.

She smirked and teasingly asked, "How does it taste.. my lips, the lips of your SISTER".

Author's note:

Oh my... did I give justice to their emotions?

Will they be together now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 25.8K 94
She was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world was under her feet. Nobody had ever dared to...
226K 5.5K 30
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! . . 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘗!!! . . 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧o𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳�...
818K 33.3K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...
388K 14.1K 76
Another freenbecky fanfic Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the sole heir of the Chankimha Empire. She is a cold hearted Mafia leader. Only shows her kind sid...