Her Way

De OfficialBrat

Will dreams turn into nightmares or reality?? Mais

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

18

728 25 0
De OfficialBrat

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"Mane why is u playing with me like I'm a hoe or some?" He asked.

You was.

"What you talking about?" I asked, looking over at Bre who was waking up.

"Mane take that shit off. You not going nowhere"

"I got on clothes"

"That's too fucking short to be trynna go get some "food" fuck u think this is??"

"Boy it's a romper"

"Romp yo ass innat closet and fucking change" he told me, pointing to the closet door.

"Dramatic ass nigga" I mumbled under my breath.

"Say some else and yo ass not fucking going nowhere" he said, walking over to pick Bre up. "Hey dada baby"

"Something else. The fuck" I said, he turned around and looked at me.

He nodded, walking around the room with Bre. I ran and closed the door locking it.

Tete coochie tied. I'm tired of getting beat damn. Heon abuse me, but he abuse her down there. Shit all the shit we do, I wouldn't be surprised if I was pregnant honestly.

He prolly ain't gon do nun since folks here and his kids still here.

I'm lying. Nigga don't be caring who in the house, if the nigga want it and innat mood. He gon get it, no matter what time or place.

I threw my joggers on over my romper and put on my hoodie and sneakers.

He tried to open the door. "MiStory!" He called my name.

I opened the door. "Huh?" I answered.

"Why u playing with me?"

"I'm not"

"I'm going with you"

"Dramatic"

Nigga must think ima cheat back or some.

_______________________________

"I'm bored, what's the move?" I asked live, scrolling thru the comments. "He working on music right now"

Ian never been so fucking bored bro. It's 10 pm rn, Ian even sleepy.

"Tory" I heard Bre call my name.

Yes I let her call me Tory since she can't pronounce it with the s.

"Yes darling?" I answered her.

"Juice?" She asked, I nodded.

"U want some apple juice?" I asked and she nodded. "Alright come on"

We walked into the kitchen, I propped the phone up on the counter.

I grabbed her sippy cup, washing and drying it.

"Want ice??" I asked her, opening the fridge.

"Yesh"

I put a lil ice in the cup, pouring apple juice on top of it as I screwed the top back on it handing it to her.

"Tank you" She said, grabbing my leg as she sipped out her cup laying her head against my thigh.

"You're welcome pretty girl" I told her, reading the comments.

@YoungNudyFan: that must be the baby he had on you, aww look at u being step mammy😍

"Aww and look at u being blocked hoe" I said, blocking the fanpage. "Y'all fans be getting beside yall self I swea"

"BABY DRILL IN THE MUHHFUCKIN BUILDING" Drill said, walking in the kitchen hopping in my love. "Fuck going on"

"Boy move yo black ass out the way"

"Colorist ass"

"We damn near the same color, shut up"

"But I look like a burnt mushroom compared to you"

"Nigga you said it, not me. So don't say nun when I start calling u burnt mushroom"

Everybody in the comments was dropping laughing emojis.

"Mr. Slimey, the Slimest. I'm single ladies, hit a nigga up. Calling all the thick big bitches, big hoes need love too. Need one to come warm a nigga up, it's cold outside" he said to my live, my mouth dropped.

"Boy u big your self, u need to be warming somebody up"

"See cuz Ian even that big" he said laughing. "Trynna play me"

"Big enough"

"Damn, bro we did that shit. I put det bitch ass nigga on critical condition thought his ass was gone. Shit had hurt my heart he got out and start popping on these songs. Nigga stop capping like you spinning, stop capping like I won't" He said, rapping one of his unreleased songs for the live. "Null somebody said they trynna eat yo booty"

I looked as he scrolled to the comment, we laughed.

"I already for somebody to eat it" I told them.

Baby Drill coughed, holding his chest.

"You good twin?" I asked.

"Ima kick that nigga ass. We just shared a blunt. EWWWW" he said, running to the sink to wash his lips.

"Boy it's been 6 years, yall been sharing a blunt every since"

"Oh u got me fucked up. Where the bleach" he asked, walking towards the laundry room as I laughed.

I looked at the comments, still laughing.

"Tory Tory" his daughter came back in the kitchen with me, pulling on my pants.

"Yes ma'am?" I answered her, looking down.

"Potty" she told me.

I'm glad she is potty trained.

"Yeah come on sweet pea" I said, picking her up. "DRILL COME ENTERTAIN THEM"

I walked to the guest bathroom opening the door, helping her up on the potty.

"I done" she told me, I handed her a wipe as she wiped and I helped her up off the potty putting the stool in front of the sink.

"Come on wash wash ur hands" I told her, turning the water on warm putting soap in her hands helping her wash her hands. "Come on let's count together to 5"

" one......two......three....four.....fiveee" I said with her as she finished. "Yayyyy"

I grabbed the paper towel and dried her hands.

"Now use the paper towel and flush the toilet. Never touch the handle when ur hands clean" I told her as I helped her flush with the paper towel.

"Tank you" she said, running out the bathroom happy as hell.

"You're welcome" I said, walking back in the kitchen.

"Oh she back now y'all. Nawl foreal hit me up" drill told them, I swung on him hitting him soft in his face.

He grabbed my hair and I pulled his hair too.

"Ahh hoe let my hair go ahh let my hair go" he said, joking as I beat him in his face soft smacking him around.

I shot my leg up under him, tripping him as he fell on the floor and I dragged him by his hair.

"AHH SHIT I QUIT. MY BACKKK" he said, holding his back as I laughed, fixing my hair. "Yo ass cheated. I slipped my disk "

"Ight nie Uncle Elroy" I said, helping him up.

"Boy what the hell is y'all doing?" Nudy asked, walking in the kitchen.

"I slipped my disk" Drill said, holding his back.

"Yo what Nigga"

"My disk. My back"

"At your big ass age, how u do that?"

"We was fighting. She whooped my ass"

I smiled, hitting my dougie.

"Ian even surprised, yo ass can't fight"

"Cuz I drill shit niggaaaaa" He said, getting up in Nudy face as they laughed.

"Getcho uglahhh"

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

22.5K 814 29
dreams turned into a reality. ; kokonutjam, 2018
238 40 26
imagine that you are a young girl and you don't know what to feel anymore when it comes to your life because you don't know where to go when it turns...
28K 308 25
𝐒𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐒 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 π‹πšπ²π₯𝐚. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐫π₯ π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐝...
3.5K 134 43
Your life can change in a split second. Your reality can become a dream and a dream, reality. Completed βœ”οΈ Editing in progress