𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 || 𝒛𝒐...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ THE THREE SWORDS STYLE ISN'T JUST SWINGING A BUNCH OF BLADES AROUND. ❜❜ ▰▰ One P... More

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪx • •

• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •

2.5K 83 17
By FandomzPhantomz

Zoro walked down the hall as his face was a bit red. Having heard Sanji, Vex, Nami, and even Luffy. Keeping a firm hand on her lower back to keep her on his shoulder. His other hand resting on the back of her left thigh. Feeling her squirm again as he held her.

"Z-zoro put me down!" Venus spoke up as she lightly tried to sit up but couldn't.

Not responding to her as he noticed their room not far off. Walking a bit faster before opening the door after removing his hand from her thigh. Shutting the door and locking it after setting her down .

"Zoro, you didn't have to carry me." Venus spoke.

Zoro listened as he walked closer to her once he knew no one would barge in. Placing a hand on her waist and pressing her back to his chest. "That little prank of yours is going to cost you." He whisper into her ear.

Making her shiver at the warmth he gave her and how his whisper was soft yet full of emotion. "Zoro." She spoke. His name leaving her as a small gasp. Placing her hand over his.

"Fuck." Zoro mumbled hearing his name from her like that. Holding her closer once more as he pressed against her.

A small gasp leaving Venus as she closed her eyes. Feeling him very close to her as she moved her head back. Landing on his shoulder.

His hand gripped the fabric of her green sweater. "You feel that?" He asked as he whispered against her ear. "You make me feel this way more and more." Focusing on her more. Grinding his bulge against her a bit more.

Hearing her small moans and whines leaving her as he continued. Teasing her as much as he could but even he had his own limits. Trying to keep himself as composed as he could.

"Zoro~. What about the others?" She asked lightly. Gripping his hand softly.

"What about them?" Zoro asked. "Let them hear for all I care." He continued. "We haven't had much alone time with all the fighting and moving about. I finally get you all to myself and you pull a prank on me?"

Venus gasped softly as she felt one of his hands slid up her thigh and up her shirt.  Reaching her chest as he kept his hand there. His other hand moving from her waist to her thigh.

"Not wearing up there, huh?" Zoro spoke with a teasing tone.

Venus blushed embarrassed a bit. Moving her hand to his forearm. Holding onto him as felt weak to the knees by his actions and words.

"Did you have fun pulling that little prank?" He asked. Having his lips move to her jaw and leaving marks behind.

Venus closed her eyes as she kept her head on his shoulder. Giving a small nod to his question.

"Use your words, Darling." Zoro mumbled.

"Y-yes~." Venus spoke honestly. "And I thought calling you darling was my thing." She teasingly added.

"Maybe so but you, my lovely girl, will be called anything you wish by me." Zoro replied. Making more marks on her neck as he moved his hand on her chest in a massaging way.

"Zoro~!" Venus squealed. Feeling her cheeks grow warmer as his touch made her feel better.

"Say my name again. God, I've been missing this." Zoro groaned as he listened to her. Memorizing every reaction he had earned from her and they had barely touched the surface of their long night ahead.

"Zoro~." Venus replied to his words with his name. Moving her hand back and running it through his hair. "Please~." She softly added.

A small curse leaving Zoro as he moved his hands a bit more. Sliding the one on her thigh up a bit more before hearing a knock on the door. Making him feel annoyed as he moved his hands away.

Venus huffed a bit at the loss of his warmth before walking over and opening the door slightly. "Oh Sanji. What can I help you with?" She asked.

Zoro listened before quietly walking back to her as he stayed close. Staying behind the door. Pressing his chest to her back and moving a hand to her waist and the other up her thigh.

"Yes. Luffy sent me to ask where your beloved person was located." Sanji spoke.

Venus gasped a bit. Gripping the doorway a bit. Feeling Zoro thrust his fingers into her.

"You okay?" Sanji asked.

"Y-yes. Sorry. I realized I never told him w-where she was. U-umm.." Holding her moans back as she tried to focus. "Sail straight to the left. We should be there in two days." She continued.

Zoro continued as he picked the pace up on her staying as quiet as he could.

Venus felt her breath hitch at her throat before closing her eyes for a second.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sanji asked.

"Y-yeah. I just.." Venus spoke. "I don't have a gift for her. Could you make something delicious for her?" She asked.

"Of course! I'll go get planning. Goodnight love!" Sanji spoke before walking off.

Venus smiled as she waved before shutting the door immediately and locking it. Moaning at the feeling of him pleasing her. "Y-you jerk. D-did you have to do that?"

Zoro listened before thrusting his fingers deeper than before. Holding her against the door. "Of course I did.. love." He spoke as he smirked at how flustered she got by him. Feeling her clench around his fingers.

"You like that, huh?" Zoro asked teasingly. "Me giving you all these nicknames."

Venus moved her hand back into his hair as she tried to catch her breath. "It's just how you make me feel. This is what you do to me." She replied through small gasps.

Zoro pulled his hand away from her lower area. Lifting her green sweater from her and throwing it off somewhere. Sitting on the bed and pulling her onto his lap.

Venus unbottoned her button up before discarding of it. Throwing it back onto somewhere in the room. At the moment not caring where it landed. Moving her hand to the hem of his shirt before removing it from him. Putting it on as it was a bit big on her.

Slipping from her shoulders as he groaned at the sight of her in his clothes. Thrusting upwards and grinding against her. Listening to her flustered moans.

Venus leaned closer to his neck before leaving small marks as she placed a hand on his shoulder while the other moved to his bulge. Palming him through his bottoms before removing them and his boxers.

His hands eagerly removing her lower undergarments as he threw them aside. Feeling her hand on him as he let out a husky grunt. Feeling her hand moving up and down on him. His head landing on her shoulder immediately at the feeling. "V-v." He spoke up as he gripped her waist.

Shifting in his seat as he leaned against the headboard of their shared bed. Moving her hand away and turning her around. Pressing her back to his chest yet again. Lining himself up to her entrance before eagerly thrusting in at a quick pace.

Having the two of them groan at the feeling of one another. Having Venus throw her head back onto his shoulder. "F-fuck Zoro~. You feel so good already~." She moaned.

Zoro groaned hearing her. His hand moving to her chest once more. Massaging through his shirt on her as she squealed at his touch. His other hand traveling down as he rubbed gentle and quick circles.

Venus moaned his name out loud as she she was overwhelmed by his touches and his hard thrusts into her. Small curses leaving her as he marked her neck immediately.

Zoro couldn't feel anything from his wound. More focused on her as he pleased her as much as he could. Feeling her squirm at all his touches on her. Knowing she was close.

Venus tried to catch a break and gather her breath but he didn't let her. Keeping his word on having her back for the prank she pulled.

"You can let go." Zoro whispered into her ear. "I know you want to." He continued to tease her before having his hands move quicker than before.

Venus moaned as she held onto him tightly. Closing her eyes as she felt him get quicker. His name and a few more curses leaving her loudly. Not caring who heard them anymore. Releasing shortly after as she gathered a bit of her breath.

"We're far from over." Zoro spoke into her ear as he didn't stop his movements or slowed down. Keeping up with pleasuring her. Having more than enough energy stored in him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 935 13
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. You wish to stay with him, but will he want it after he hears about your agreement with Doflamingo? A few...
2.1K 76 7
'✯'•.‿➹𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐘────────── 𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵─────── a girl in the real world, who watches the one piece live action show. actually ends up in the...
203K 10.2K 87
[One Piece, F!Reader] Being one third of one of the legendary ancient weapons sounds like a dream come true. 'Unlimited' power? The ability to see th...
4.5K 190 16
In which Finley finds her true family with the people she never expected. + One Piece Live Action fic !!