• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •

The fight between the two Pirates didn't take long with Luffy winning against Kuro and Zoro winning against Buchi and Sham.

Zoro grabbed his swords before placing them back in their sheaths.

"Zoro!" A voice spoke behind him.

Zoro immediately turned to her as he knew her voice anywhere. "Venus." He spoke as he walked over to the stairs.

Venus immediately reached the last step as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Zoro. You're okay. You're alive." She sighed in relief.

Zoro nodded before holding her close in their hug. Inhaling her scent as he felt better with her there. Pulling away as he checked her for any wounds. Seeing the bandage around her stomach. "Who was it?"

"I'm fine Zoro."

"Who did this to you? Which one of them did it?" Zoro asked once more. "Tell me and I'll have their head in my hands."

"Luffy already took care of him."

"Is he dead?"

"I don't know."

"Well he'll have to sleep with one eye open if we ever cross paths again."

Venus listened as she felt her cheeks heat up a bit as she placed her hands on his cheeks. "Zoro. Trust me. I am fine and alive. Nothing to worry about." She spoke. "I thought they had killed you."

"Their bottle hit the back of my head, only managed to knock me out." Zoro explained what happened. "I was pissed at that other guy getting on my nerves."

"For Pirates they're really bad at making sure their victims are dead but what other guy?" Venus asked as she glanced at the two he fought. "Seems like you got them back for their troublemaking tendencies." She added.

"Vex and of course I did. They hurt my girlfriend." Zoro spoke. "The other's too of course." He added after a moment of silence. Keeping her close to him as he opened the doors. Letting the warm sunlight to pour right into the room from under the gate.

Venus kept her arms on him as she didn't want to let go. Feeling the familiar comfort he brought to her.

Zoro was glad that the night was over as he glanced at her before placing a kiss to her forehead with such gentleness. Keeping her close. "I'm glad you're okay." He whispered.

The purple-haired teen glanced up at him as she smiled. "I'm glad to know you're well too. Just make sure you don't make me worry again. Losing you is the last thing I want."

"You're not going to lose me." Zoro reassured her. Holding her hand with his free one. "I'll make sure that you know just how serious I am."

"Are we interrupting something?" Nami asked as she walked down with Kaya, Usopp, Vex, and Luffy.

"No." Zoro spoke simply as he kept Venus close to him. Noticing Vex as he gave a smug smirk his way.

Vex gave a small look towards the green-haired male. A small look of jealousy.

Nami seemed to notice. "You know, I'm a thief. I can easily steal her from you if I wanted to." She spoke confidently.

"As if." Zoro spoke and let out a small jealous scoff.

Venus listened as she laughed lightly. "That's a good one. Maybe I'll steal it for later. If you don't mind me stealing your heart." Playing along as she teased.

Nami listened as she chuckled. "You really are quite something else." She spoke.

"And yet you liked that tease." Venus joked. Turning back to her jealous grump of a swordsman and smiling softly at him.