• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •

"I need to go find her." Zoro spoke up. Being back in the ship with the group.

"Do you never learn? Going alone will not be ideal for any of us. We'd be screwed." Nami spoke up. "I'm good at reading maps and drawing them but not making plans against this guy. Venus would've done that for us."

"We'll get her back soon." Luffy reassured.

"She was right." Sanji mumbled. "She said her time was almost up. She probably knew something was going to happen before we even knew."

Nami and the others went silent. Listening to Sanji.

"She needs our help. We rushed in to save Nami and should do it now for her too." Zoro huffed immediately.

"Zoro-." Luffy spoke up.

"I'm not losing my fiancée again!" Zoro yelled in frustration.

"You won't." Nami spoke up after a while of silence. "Because she is our friend and we don't leave friends behind. She helped us and we need a solid plan to attack this guy and his crew. If they are ruthless then let's be worse than them."

"I am sure we can find a way to infiltrate them." Vex chimed in.

Zoro listened before storming off the the side and holding the railing. "I want him dead." He spoke. "No matter what it takes."

Nami listened before glancing at Sanji. "How many people are in his crew?"

"It was hard to tell." Sanji replied.

"Exactly ten crewmates." Usopp spoke up. "He never has any more or less than that number. Which is why he isn't as well known with such small crew."

"Great." Nami spoke. "There's five of us know. If we can take two people each we can get over them easily." She continued.

"What are we waiting for then?" Zoro asked. "Let's go already."

"Not so fast." Sanji spoke. "We need to be more prepared than that."

"I agree with Nami. Rushing into this situation will have consequences towards Venus if we interfere." Vex replied.

The crew spent the rest of the afternoon trying to come up with a good plan of attack. Having no way of knowing if it would work or backfire on them.

Once night hit then they got ready. Heading out as they followed Sanji's lead. Glancing around and keeping watch of one another's back.

Sanji memorized the way back to the ship before stopping as he noticed the ship was being guarded. "What do we do?" He whispered as quietly as he possibly could.

"We wait?" Luffy asked. It was the middle of the night and waking the whole ship was out of the question.

"We can't wait." Vex whispered back.

Nami listened before getting an idea. "Wait here." She whispered to them before walking over. Using her charm on them. "Night boys." She spoke up. "I seem to be lost. Could one of you help me?" She asked.

Both men listened before grinning. "Of course sweetheart." One of them spoke up first.

Nami smiled sweetly. A bit too sweetly. Walking over as she pulled out a map to show them. Handing it to them.

The men grabbed the map and huddled together before Nami used her bo staff. Hitting the back of their heads and knocking them down. The map being an empty piece of paper.

Motioning for the others to hurry up as she quiely got onto the ship. Tiptoeing around the deck. Thankful that the moon light was bright they night.

Seeing no one around as they walked around the deck quietly. Zoro rushed past Nami as he spotted someone tied to the pole of the ship seeing that it was Venus. Kneeling next to her as he patted her cheek gently. "V. Come on." He whispered. "We came to get you. You're going to be okay."

"I'm afraid that won't be possible." A voice spoke up from above him.

Zoro glanced up as he noticed a shadowy figure leaving the Captain's room. "Who the hell are you?"

The man gritted his teeth. "I am Captain Drogo. Leader of the most atrocious pirate crew and I don't appreciate my victims being 'saved' in the middle of the night." He spoke up.

Zoro immediately got up realizing who it was. Drawing his sword. "You messed with the wrong crew and touched the wrong girl."

"Is that so?" Drogo asked them at the moment. Walking closer as he drew his own sword.

"It is very so." Zoro gritted his teeth. His knuckles turning white from his grip on the handle of his sword. Standing in front of Venus as his was of keeping her safe while they could.

"You're a little too late on that." Drogo laughed. "Right now your little friend is getting a little prepared."

"Prepared for what?" Luffy asked.

"Well, stupid Uncle and Veronica ruined the first plan so I had to counter her mistakes and as we speak your friend is having her mind begin to turn against her and the people she once knew."

Zoro listened as he glanced at Venus. Feeling more rage than he had ever felt before at the moment.

"You're brainwashing her?" Nami asked.

"It's Victoria's gift." Drogo shrugged. "Making people be under someone's control. Soon enough she will be under mine and do as I say. Do my dirty work for me." He smirked.

"She's strong. You won't be able to do anything you make her do." Sanji spoke up.

"Oh I doubt it. Victoria! Is she ready?" Drogo asked.

"Yes.." Victoria answered.

"Great. Wake her up." Drogo ordered.

"But-!" Zion exclaimed as he turned to him.

"I wasn't asking. I was telling you."

Luffy could tell they didn't want to do as told and were doing things against their will. "You're her. The woman she was looking for. She said you were a mother to her. Why would you and the man who is her uncle do this to her?"

Victoria listened as she was shocked. Glancing at Venus before glancing back at Luffy. "Did she really?"

"She did." Nami replied to her first. "Said you were there for her but I can see you two weren't."

"It's not like that." Zion exclaimed.

Victoria bit her lower lip as she shook her head. "I- we can't go against him. He promised to keep her alive if I did this. I know it seems selfish of me but I care about her."

Luffy listened. "Holding onto that hope is only a dream. Actually working on getting it done gets you results."

"Quit the chit chat and wake her up now!" Drogo yelled.

"Do it." Luffy spoke. "We will help her either way." He spoke determined.

"Oh you won't make it past her." Drogo laughed at him.

Victoria listened to them before waking Venus up after hearing them talk. Feeling guilty about what she had done but she knew that it would keep her alive at least a little while longer. She could make people follow the commands of someone but the flaw her ability had was that she couldn't break that bond once it was created. She really hoped Luffy was right and they could help her really wake up. Placing her fate on them.

Venus moved as she got up. Breaking from the chains with ease before letting them drop. Keeping her head down before raising her head as her golden eyes glowed in the dark of night. The veins under her eyes close to almost fully visible and present compared to before.

"Venus. Take care of these intruders. Eliminate them once and for all. Don't hold back either." Drogo ordered as he handed her a weapon. "Make sure that none of them make it out of here alive."