• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •

Zoro and Sanji returned to the spot where Luffy and Usopp were with Nami. Watching Luffy walk their way at the moment.

"Of course I will." Luffy spoke. Being serious about what he was about to do. "Of course I will!" He raised his hands in the air. Yelling it out.

Nami watched him before covering her mouth as she continued to sob at the moment. She knew in that moment she had found people who had her back. Finding herself thinking about them as her friends.

"Let's go." Luffy spoke to the three other crewmates there.

"Right." Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp spoke.

Usopp got up from his spot on the floor before hearing gunshots in the background before noticing something in the distance. "What's that?" He asked out loud. "They're attacking the village."

Alerting the others on the scene that was happening back in the village as they caught sight of the fire and smoke filling the area. It made Luffy's blood boil at their move.

People screaming in the distance filling the empty night. Having to deal with Arlong destroying their homes.

"I'm not staying back." A voice spoke up from behind them.

Zoro turned to face Venus immediately walking to her side as he pulled her away from Vex. "You need to rest."

Vex didn't say anything as he watched him before raising his hands and stepping away from her.

"I'm fine..." Venus spoke. "Nojiko and Vex helped me throw up most of the pill still in my system after I regained consciousness. I feel better. I will not let another pirate destroy another village. I did say I would make him pay."

"Are you sure you're up for this fight?" Luffy asked.

Venus lightly glanced at them before pulling her katana out. "I am dead serious." She spoke. "Are we doing this or we just going to stand here instead of kicking some fishmen ass?" She asked.

Zoro grinned at the moment as he listened to her before nodding. "Yeah, let's go." He spoke.

Venus smiled a bit his way before glancing at Luffy. "What do you say Captain?" She asked.

"You said it yourself. Let's kick some fishmen ass." Luffy spoke as he grinned like usual.

Venus gave a small grin back before nodding his way as she was ready to help.

Nami reached out and grabbed her arm out of instinct.

Venus noticed before placing a hand over her hand. "I don't want to hurt you Nami, I hate what you did but if you try to stop me from going then we will have a problem." She spoke.

Nami moved her hand a bit. "I was thinking about it." She admitted. "But.."

Venus glanced at her at the moment before taking Nami's hand in hers. Placing a small kiss to it. "I swear to take on Arlong and his crew to give you the freedom you deserve."

Nami listened as she grew flustered by the sudden move from Venus. "I trust you that you will." She lightly spoke.

A small smile forming on Venus' face. "Great. Then we need to start heading back before he hurts anyone else in the village." She spoke.

Luffy nodded in agreement as he knew that they were far from the village. It would take them a while to get back.

"How exactly are we going to take on them?" Vex asked.

"We'll figure it out." Luffy spoke.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰