• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •

Venus glanced over at them as she watched them groan on the floor before smirking a bit. "You really are all weak. Makes me feel almost sorry for all of you." She spoke. Walking away a bit before turning to fully glance at them. "I should torment all of you at once and do much worse."

Drogo scoffed as he got up before glancing at Victoria. "Make her listen to me again."

"It might not work that way-." Zion spoke before falling unconscious.

Venus lifted her hand up halfway before making a fist as Victoria fell to the floor unconscious beside Zion. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She spoke. "I am feeling more... adventurous." She worded it.

Drogo glared at her. "Kill this pathetic excuse of a pirate crew."

"Of course." Venus spoke as she went back to following his orders. Rasing the sword she held before charging at them. Having seen how they wouldn't attack her back.

Slashing down at them as Zoro blocked the hit before being moved back by her. Trying to dig his feet onto the deck and making a bit of damage to it. "Venus. Listen to me. You are the love of my life."

"I think you're lying and just trying to find someone who can stand you." Venus spoke boldly. Turning away from him as she faced the others. "I see all of you as liars." Making the two she had made unconscious regain consciousness again.

Drogo listened before he laughed. Getting up and laughing more. "Oh please. The last thing you'll do is die by my hand."

"You promised you wouldn't!" Victoria spoke as she had rose back to her feet again.

"We had a deal!" Zion added as he got off the floor with Victoria's help.

"People lie." Drogo spoke. "And I'm not a good person. You lied about her following my commands. The price is your lives."

"I didn't lie." Victoria spoke. "I don't know what is going on."

Venus listened to them as she didn't show much emotion to what they were saying. "Are we going to do this or are all of you just going to complain all day?" She asked.

Zoro groaned as he didn't want to give up on her. Getting up despite the sore feelings he was having from their fight. Having a bit of a stumble as he walked forwards.

"You again?" Venus asked as she laughed. "You are desperate to die but if that's what you want-."

Zoro interrupted her. "No, it's not. Your parents wouldn't have wanted you to be this way."

"You don't know what you're talking about." Venus spoke as her smile dropped.

"I know that they changed to make a better life for themselves and their little girl. That they would make small bond fires for her and their people." Zoro spoke.

Venus lightly held a hand to her head a bit. Listening to him speak. "Shut up!" She spoke up.

The ship began to shake with the waves that had began to form and crash against the side harshly.

"Venus, you are the kindest person I know. You brought the crew together when we couldn't stand one another." Nami spoke up.

Zoro held his hand out to her. "Let's go home." He spoke softly.

Venus glanced at him as she kept a hand on her head. Her eyes being watery as tears slid down her cheeks. Being confused as she tried to wipe them away. "What are you doing to me?"

"It's not us." Sanji spoke as he noticed. "It's all up to you now."

Venus listened to them as she couldn't stop the tears. "No. You're just trying to get to my head. All of you are! Just leave me alone!" Slapping Zoro's hand away from her. Holding her head with both hands and tried to ignore them.