• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •

"Maybe this isn't such a great idea, Zoro." Luffy quietly chimed in.

"We you met me tied up on that cross, what did I tell you?" Zoro asked.

"What makes you think I want to play pirates with you?"

"No, the other thing."

"I kill your kind for a living?"

"No, come on.." Zoro grunts.

"Oh.." Luffy spoke as he remembered. "That you made a promise to someone a long time ago to be the world's greatest swordsman."

"The only way for me to do that is to beat Mihawk in a duel and claim his title." Zoro spoke up. "I intent to do just that."

"Even if you die in that process?" Nami asked as the room was silent. "Will you please do something?" She asked as she faced Luffy.

"It's his dream Nami. Nothing I can do." Luffy spoke. "I can't get in the way of someone's dreams."

"What is it going to take Zoro? Huh?" Nami asked. "You want me to say you're the best? You're the best, okay?" She spoke as she tried to reason with him. "You're the best I've seen but you are not better than him and if you fight him tomorrow then you will lose."

"Why do you even give a shit?" Zoro asked.

"Because you're my friend, you idiot." Nami raised her voice at him.

"You said it yourself, you don't have any friends." Zoro replied to her as the whole room went silent.

Venus watched as Nami stormed off to head back to her room for the night. Not saying anything else after that. Getting up from her seat. "What about me Zoro?" She asked.

"V.." Zoro spoke as he tried to step closer to her.

Venus lightly took a step back. "I told you not to do that and you didn't listen to me. Tomorrow I might lose you after you promised me a forever life with you. I trust you but you and Mihawk are at two different levels."

"Venus." Zoro spoke as he got close enough to her.

Venus watched him before giving his cheek a small slap. "I will never forgive you for putting me through this." She spoke. Walking away as she headed to their shared room.

Zoro placed a hand on his cheek as he felt a bit of a sting before glancing down a bit.

"I'll go check on her. You should-." Luffy spoke up.

"No." Zoro spoke as he narrowed his eyes a bit. "I will." He added before he walked away. Still a bit jealous of having him around her.

Venus sat on the couch in the room before placing her head in her hands. She didn't want to think about losing the only person she had learned to love and had by her side for years. Hearing the door open and close.

Moving her head away from her hands as she noticed Zoro before getting up. "Get out." She spoke.

Zoro set his swords aside before shaking his head. "No."

"Get out." Venus spoke as she walked over. Hitting his shoulders a bit. "Get out of here. I don't want to see you."

Zoro grabbed her hands from hitting him as he pinned her to the door with ease. "I'm not going anywhere, Venus."

Venus got her hands free before trying to shove him back and away from her. "Get away from me."

"No." Zoro simply replied as he kept her pinned. Both of them fuming as she was pissed at him for wanting to risk his life and him upset that she was pushing him away or attempting to.

Feeling the tension between one another growing. One second they were glancing at one another and the next immediately making out against the door.

Her hand in his hair as she kissed him deeply with desperation. Feeling his hands immediately lift her feet off the ground.

His chest touching hers as he kept himself as close to her as humanly possible. Feeling his emotions all over the place but with her it all felt like there was no worries he had. He felt free. Breaking apart from the kiss as he gathered his breath.

Venus caught her breath before pulling him into another kiss at the moment. Her other hand gripping his shirt before feeling him trial down her jaw and neck.

Two of them letting off their steam on one another without saying a word about what had been decided. Letting out their own sets of anger through their actions against the other.

His hands impatiently removing the black vest off as he threw it aside. Unbuttoning her shirt with one tug and throwing it back as well.

Letting her hand grip his hair in gentle tugs as her free hand removed his shirt in one go. Pulling away from their kiss as she glanced at him. "You're.." She mumbled.

Zoro listened as he removed the rest of their pieces of clothing. Glancing at her as he traced her lower lip. Taking her to the couch as he set her on his lap. "I'm what?" He asked. Teasing her a bit as he shifted his hips against hers.

A small hum leaving her before she gazed at him. Knowing what he was doing to her. "You're an.." Venus tried to speak as she held him. Feeling her back touch the couch as he covered them up.

"Cat got your tounge?" He asked.

Venus tried to catch her breath. "Mmm.." A small hum leaving her as she tried to focus. His teasing only adding to the fuel between them. Making her move her hands to his waist and pull him closer.

A small sigh leaving her as she felt him inside, hearing his soft grunt. "You're an idiot Roronoa..." Venus lightly mumbled.

"Is that so?" Zoro asked. Laying his head above her chest and moving at a very slow pace between them.

Venus noticed as she glanced at him. "I know so." She mumbled. "If Mihawk doesn't kill you then I will for being such a big idiot and not listening."

Zoro listened to her as he shook his head. Picking up the pace between them. "Trust me.. I won't be backing down.. not when.." A small hum leaving him as he focused. "Not when I have you waiting for me. Trust me."

Venus enjoyed her time with him. Pressing her forehead to him. "You're picking.. the wrong fights.. sweetheart." She spoke lightly through her hums.

"I'll show you how strong I've gotten." Zoro mumbled. Biting the spot he had laid his head on. Leaving a new set of marks on her.

Venus gave into his touches and words. Her hands resting on his back. Digging into his back a bit before calming down as she buried her nose into his shoulder. "You better not die on me. Don't you dare leave me.." She spoke.

Zoro nodded a bit before he picked up the pace once more. Unlike their first times together. Being a bit more rougher on her than before but neither complaining about the change. His focus on her as he was enjoying it very much.

He knew her reactions were only for him to see. Yet it always excited him nonetheless. Especially now that she had his ring on her finger. She filled him up with so much emotions as he showed her how much he cared and loved her.

Continuing their moment long for a while as they held one another through their releases. Catching their breaths as he laid down before pulling her close and on top of him. Placing a small kiss to her head as she snuggled into him.

"I'll give it my all tomorrow." He spoke as he watched her dozing off. Placing a kiss on her forehead. "For you, I would burn a path to get to you."