• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •

Luffy listened as he glanced over his shoulder. "What are you planning?" He asked while Usopp moved himself out of the way.

"This." Venus responded by throwing it as she ignored the minor sting she felt in her stomach. Watching the cannonball hit the side of the Marine ship.

"Woah." Luffy watched as he grinned. "Yes! That's what I'm talking about!"

Venus threw the last two with every bit of strength she had. One going through their flag as the last one went right through their railing and into the ocean.

Luffy laughed as he was happy before watching as his grandfather threw a cannonball at them. Seeing that they didn't have time to fetch another cannonball as he stretched upwards and took the hit before sending it back to the marines.

"That was amazing! You saved us!" Usopp spoke amazed as he laughed.

Zoro smiled as he walked over to Venus before hugging her from behind and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"You didn't tell me you could do that!" Nami spoke up as she glanced at Luffy.

"I didn't even know I could do something like that." Luffy beamed as he was amazed by his own skill.

Usopp rushing over as he cheered with Luffy about their small victory towards the marines.

"Nami, get us out of here!" Luffy ordered once they were done cheering.

"On it." Nami responded as she had noticed the fog earlier. "Let's disappear." She added as she sailed into the fog.

Venus smiled as she watched the marines until they were no longer visible before placing a hand over Zoro's. Enjoying the silence with him while it lasted.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"How's the ship looking?" Nami asked as she spotted Zoro and Venus.

"There's a broken railing. Nothing major." Zoro spoke. "It could've been a lot worse."

"It could've been a lot better." Nami huffed.

"I can fix this issue." Vex gave a small shrug and got some things he would need.

"Good news is.. we can't see the marines anywhere." Usopp spoke. "We lost them."

"We can't see anything in this soup." Nami replied.

"Well.. hopefully we find some land before we encounter them again." Venus spoke.

"That's going to be a long wait." Zoro rubbed the back of his neck.

"What we need is a good place where we can lay low and wait out any reinforcement that they will surely send our way." Nami spoke.

"Let's make it through this fog first of all things." Venus spoke. "We need to be prepared for any future attacks but we need to have our lovely navigator get us into a safe space."

"Lovely? Stop. You're making me blush." Nami teased. "I'll see what I can do though. Hopefully something good happens."

"What has Luffy said about this?" Zoro asked. His arm around Venus' shoulder. Listening to their conversation.

"I think he's on the bow." Usopp informed them. "He hasn't really said much since we hightaled it."

"Well someone needs to go talk to him about this and that other thing." Nami spoke.